It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop haters...I'm calling you out!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Pigs is pigs. They are there to ruin your day/night and enjoy doing it. Their whole process is backwards.

Yet, if you're able to, keep your friends close, but the police closer. Just never trust them. They thrive on human weakness and vulnerability.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The thing is that we are living in a world where the majority of people believe that without a police force that tells us what to do and how to do it, mankind cannot be a conscious specy of its own. That without laws, there would be no order. I can't agree with that. Nature has no made-up laws, and everything is perfectly in motion.

Nowadays, cops are actually becoming more and more aggressive towards people and less and less humanized. It's sad, because cops should be there to represent people and justice. However, we are now seeing them blindly following orders from above.
Just look at what's happening in countries like Ukraine or Syria. Corrupt government and the police force by its side.

Makes you wonder.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
When you're shot dead in your bed, unarmed, at 80 years of age, because a bunch of cops showed up in your room, on a technofascist tip, that you might have some dope, then make sure someone comes back to augment your rant.

I'm sick of cops who are hired to supplement, I should say, give birth to, a technofascist state!

Why do they steal money from a driver simply because it is what they consider to be a 'large amount'?
Are they hired by the banks, for Christ's sake?

You have some searching to do before you start critiquing what instinctively offends a once free people.
We have seen only the tip of the police state iceberg.
So you think we should accept this?

No, thanks.

# 206

edit on 13-3-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I know I said I would leave this thread, but I would like to say one more bit of SOLID LOGIC that proves the OP is wrong and that ANYONE who shrugs off this issue as hysteria or exaggeration are "blind".

You can watch hundreds and hundreds of clips of police brutally abusing, using, and hurting people illegally.

They are ALWAYS with other officers who do NOT stop it or arrest the officer. In fact, the officers usually help or mock the victim.

If this was not an epidemic, police would continually be arrested and stopped on the spot during the scene of the crime.

So, when you see two cops beating an old lady or innocent man (hell, even a guilty young man), count how many cops are watching and doing nothing.

This proves without a doubt that it is acceptable to most officers. Or at least unstoppable by the few who respect the badge they wear.

You NEVER EVER EVVVVVVVER see a cop saying "YO! Stop beating that guy!!! You are breaking the law we stand to serve!".

Ever.

Know why? Cus the majority of them agree its ok to abuse us little people.

Go ahead…go watch a thousand clips of police brutality and count how many officers you see interfering with it. Have fun.

The modern day "police force" is an epic failure. And one that puts ALL citizens at risk, and most of us living in terror. True TERROR! I fear for my life when I am innocent and see a cop upset. Always.

Rant over...

MM
edit on 13-3-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I dont hate cops, Ive met a few good ones, but more often than not, they're a bunch of bullies out to bust you to feed the courts and generate revenue.

I understand why they're needed..."to serve and protect". Maybe if they focused on that rather than pulling me over at every turn for stupid crap, I would have more respect for them.

Whatever....they have the authority and bigger guns, but they need to take into account, that one day, when the govt comes after them too, they just might need the help of the very people they failed to "serve and protect".

When that day comes, I hope the people show more mercy than the police do.

Render unto Caesar what belongs to him.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Ive been harassed by police on multiple occasions. My small town has had to fire a large portion of its police force for corruption. Also a female friend and ex gf were both h arrassed by cops. That includes, in both cases, the cops stopping them without reason to flirt. In the caseof my friend the cop tried to gerase her name and number through needing information and in the case of my ex gf after stopping her he followed her into a grocery store and parked nearby and was still there when she left.

All police stations have some corrupt officers and all corrupt officers have enablers and facilitators.

Cops are just getting worse and its painfully obvious. You can call but we the people will answer every time. It only amounts to you being willfully ignorant with the insane amount of news stories about extensive corruption. Not little stuff either. Cops are regularly raping and murdering people. Using excessive force is now the rule.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

You could review the study done in New York, after the. Serpico, movie, ordeal. They found that 10% of the cops were totally bad, 10% were good guys, but the other 80% would go either way. To me this would also represent a cross section of the general population.

For the most part people in general are not good, as more cops are bad than good, this is just fact of life most people are out for their self. If that person is in a position of power, it could be bad, as we see so many times.

Yea, at this time the world sucks, you don't need to make any excuse for bad cops, they are just bad, they should lose their job ,be placed in prison their self. Sure their are good cops, but even some of them are afraid of the bad crooked cops. I've seen it to many times.

In the future this will change, but why do so many complain about being watched, surveillance, what are you doing something you do not want to be seen, cheating on your wife, whacking it. You can't have it both ways, be safe and be able to hind and do what ever you want.

edit on 13-3-2014 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Statistics show that a citizen is, in reality, more likely to be killed by a police officer then by a criminal. If I sincerely feel more comfortable around criminals then I do around the police, whose fault is that? Nobody is born with hate, it comes with experience.

Or maybe it's because the police are the only ones that can legitimately get away with murder.

edit on 13-3-2014 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Like the guy recently who gave a homeless guy 75 cents. The cops pulled him over thinking it was a drug deal. They called I think 11 other cars over to him (almost two dozen cops) and he said it was a misunderstanding and they could look. So they tore his car up and used a dog then, finding nothing, stood around and joked about it.Not one copcompelled in to stop it.

Something similar happened to me with 4 or 5 cops wantinf to search our car for absolutely no reason (we weren't even driving). One cop rolled his eyes at the cop insisting on searching but none of them told hin to cut itn out. None of us got in trouble of course because we didnt do anything.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Try telling all of this to the people in Texas that were searched over and over then transported to a hospital where the were anal searched over and over, given MRI's looking for drugs, etc. Detained for hours then handed a bill from the hospital for medical expenses. All because a drug dog alerted on NOTHING.

My 61 step dad was loading a delivery van at 1:00 am on the morning, in an industrial complex to deliver parts into service tech vans for first thing in the morning service repairs and was given as ticket for blocking the alley. He was an easy going salt of the earth type wouldn't hurt a flea, always avoided confrontation. Made him a cop hater, and I don't think he ever hated anything.

I could fill the entire board with stories, of bad cops in Los Angeles, and southern California as a whole. When the Rodney King riots came about from his beating, the lousy cops in LA had tee shirts made that advertised invisible clubs that couldn't be video taped. Don't blame their lack of character on decent citizens. Don't make excuses for their bad behavior because of a bad day. Do you really think they appointed citizens groups to monitor the police department because they are all peaches and cream?

Good God they can be horrible and then lie and stick up for each other, in Compton California they get calls for shots fired and never show up or at least an hour later. I could go on and on this is one of those post that gets my blood pressure going. I will not be intimidated I do file paperwork complaints.

So the next time someone gets shot by police 37 times, beat to an inch of their lives, killed while in cuffs, had evidence planted, been harassed, pulled over for no reason, held because they can, searched when your description doesn't even match the call, or thrown beer cans from a moving car, ran red lights to pull in for something to eat, just remember they were having a bad day.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
And lets not forget the cop in South Carolina that had a really really bad day when he shot and elderly guy getting out of his truck and getting his cane from the back. video

Now he is on paid leave, when his paid leave should be that he is fired and installed in the nearest prison with a big bubba bendover.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Mr Mask
They are ALWAYS with other officers who do NOT stop it or arrest the officer. In fact, the officers usually help or mock the victim.

There ya go.

People need to get it straight. This isn't about a bad cop here and there. Or even who that bad cop may be. It doesn't matter when they are in a "Pack". Pack mentality takes over.

"The boys in blue", "The thin blue line", "Sometimes there is Justice, Sometimes there is Just Us", "We are the biggest street Gang in America". These are slogans for them, because it really is Us and Them. They know this and if you don't you had better figure it out before they have to teach it to you.

They don't respect you. You aren't one of them. You are a sheep. Their Job is to protect the sheep from the wolves, as they like to say. But they have lost their way and now feed off the sheep and wolves alike.

If you don't believe me or what others are saying then ask a cop yourself. If he's honest he will tell you the same thing. They know it. Some are even disturbed by it, but most just play along or worse.

BTW, that video link that was posted:

America's Largest Street Gang

DAMN!!!

I don't know why I watch those F***ing things?!?!?

Now I have to go watch puppies eating icecream for like 3 hours to calm down....

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

SheopleNation

smurfy

And this is the guy that called the police. Had the OP not used the word 'Retards' I would probably not had something to say...no feck it, I would have.
edit on 13-3-2014 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

Now yuh see, here is where you lost me. First you post a crystal clear example of Police brutality, and then with this one you post the Police doing their job.

The guy was an idiot, and anyone with a brain should understand that. He starts screaming that he's a U.S soldier, and then The former MARINE cop reminds him that Soldiers are not MARINES, and that he is out of line.

I loved every second of it. The guy was a punk, and he got what he deserved. ~$heopleNation
edit on 13-3-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

You think he got what he deserved ? What is wrong with you ? I didn't see any reason for that , this officer clearly didn't think this kid was a threat to him so what's the reason to knock him out ? Cause he stepped up? Could have just pushed him back a little and tell him to stay at arms length ...absolutely no reason for that kind of force even to a ass hole like that .and he was talking down to the kid from the moment he got out of his car , and on top of that he sounded like being in the reserves is a joke ,like he isn't a real soldier .maybe if you aren't a marine you aren't a real soldier .

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

TheWhiteKnight
When you're shot dead in your bed, unarmed, at 80 years of age, because a bunch of cops showed up in your room, on a technofascist tip, that you might have some dope, then make sure someone comes back to augment your rant.

I'm sick of cops who are hired to supplement, I should say, give birth to, a technofascist state!

Why do they steal money from a driver simply because it is what they consider to be a 'large amount'?
Are they hired by the banks, for Christ's sake?

You have some searching to do before you start critiquing what instinctively offends a once free people.
We have seen only the tip of the police state iceberg.
So you think we should accept this?

No, thanks.

# 206

edit on 13-3-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

I agree , and what about the 90 pound kid that was murdered when three cops "dont have time for this #". But the list grows by the day and it isn't gonna stop anytime soon . So hopefully nothing happens to the OP that changes his mind because he might not live to tell us about it ...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

JHumm

SheopleNation

smurfy

And this is the guy that called the police. Had the OP not used the word 'Retards' I would probably not had something to say...no feck it, I would have.
edit on 13-3-2014 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

Now yuh see, here is where you lost me. First you post a crystal clear example of Police brutality, and then with this one you post the Police doing their job.

The guy was an idiot, and anyone with a brain should understand that. He starts screaming that he's a U.S soldier, and then The former MARINE cop reminds him that Soldiers are not MARINES, and that he is out of line.

I loved every second of it. The guy was a punk, and he got what he deserved. ~$heopleNation
edit on 13-3-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

You think he got what he deserved ? What is wrong with you ? I didn't see any reason for that , this officer clearly didn't think this kid was a threat to him so what's the reason to knock him out ? Cause he stepped up? Could have just pushed him back a little and tell him to stay at arms length ...absolutely no reason for that kind of force even to a ass hole like that .and he was talking down to the kid from the moment he got out of his car , and on top of that he sounded like being in the reserves is a joke ,like he isn't a real soldier .maybe if you aren't a marine you aren't a real soldier .

Not only that, lets be clear…the officer got in the kid's face first. And then used excessive force when the kid was plainly begging for mercy.

Marine? Is that what the cop thinks he was? Wrong…more like a disgrace to the Marines.

Gotta love the part where at the end the cop is patronizing the kid and asking "why were you choking back there? was it my knee on your chest?". What a total and absolute scum bag.

Anyone can say there is no problem here with police or use a random example of a good cop (cus there are many of them who are good). But you can not change the fact that innocent people and guilty people alike LIVE IN TOTAL FEAR of police.

And for one reason…they are more criminal than criminals.

I live in a small town in CT, where rich folks are the norm and crime is very low. In the last ten years alone we have had multiple cops rape children, get exposed for selling drugs, murder and steal.

Now I am not saying that all police are bad.

BUT it is clear our police system is entirely broken and without probability of being fixed.

MM

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

zazen
There are good people and bad people in law enforcement, just like in all other professions.

That said, a badge doesn't give one the right to assault someone, even if the poor dear is having a "bad day". If they can't deal with the public without abusing their position, maybe some of these ass-hats should look into switching jobs.
edit on 13-3-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

And to turn it the other way..being a jerk doesn't give you the right to verbally or physically assault someone with a badge just because you had a bad experience with some other cop. Which,you probably brought on yourself even though you tell yourself it's the cops fault for doing their job. When in reality,you did do something to draw their attention.I don't mean you personally,but you get my point.And yes,there a bad cops,but the majority are not. I've been pulled over.harrassed blah blah blah. Gave respect and I got it back. It's amazing that no one I know has ever been tazed,beat up or whatever by the Police. You know why? Because we didn't give them a reason to. Yeah,folks,it's really that easy.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Konduit
Statistics show that a citizen is, in reality, more likely to be killed by a police officer then by a criminal. If I sincerely feel more comfortable around criminals then I do around the police, whose fault is that? Nobody is born with hate, it comes with experience.

]
edit on 13-3-2014 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

Link me to a reputable site that will show that. I'll be holding my breath.

If you "sincerely feel more comfortable around criminals then you do around the police then you should be looking at who you truly are as a person. Who's fault is that? It's yours. Remember the saying you can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep? Yep that's true even today.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I agree with the first poster, cops are just like people, you get the good and the bad.

Down under cops have to meet certain infringement quotas, which are mostly vehicle related. And it's not their fault. They don't want to book people but they have to if they want to keep their jobs. And it's not for the betterment of society, it's so that the government can generate extra revenue.

And they get paid a pittance as well, some cops have to take second jobs to keep there heads above water.

Don't get me wrong, a bad cop is a terrible thing, but most of them aren't. Truth is most people who hate cops are criminals themselves. Some morons break the law and have the hide to blame the cops for their misfortune.

So before you judge a cop, judge them as a person first. Those who truly wish to serve and protect are getting harassed for no good reason, it's those who think they are the law instead of serving it are the ones to be wary of.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Well said. I have anxiety around officers as well, though not to the same degree as yours. I have no reason to feel anxious, seeing as all my interactions have been free of conflict that involved me. I actually have a thread about help I received from a local officer that helped me in a pinch. Even given that situation, they still wig me out a bit.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by chelsdh

In the UK our cops arrest immediately someone is accused by another member of the public. It happened to a member of my family and an old friend. On both occasions this meant the CRB report being activated and both, despite being proved innocent, still have the blight of over -eager cops who judge merely on play-ground say-so ruining their careers. Once an arrest on is someone's CRB they often don't even get an interview.

So no I wouldn't trust the police because their remit has been changed by our politicians to arrest as many as possible, regardless of whether their so-called crime has been fully investigated.

The tv news of how the police hate protestors, from all walks of life should be proof enough ot eh batton swinging bullies, legitimised by a uniform, from which they often disguise their number. Although I suspect the use of video cameras will have a terrific change to their swaggering attitude in this context. Although I expect cameron will do his besgt to keep videos out of it for as long as he and his puppet poly comerades can respectfully manage.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join