It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend and I spent a bit of time on this music/video. Would love to share it with you guys!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ptenjakin

That was amazing!

Minored in music years ago, wrote music, sang in a band, and play the piano, so I have some knowledge on how difficult it is to put something like this together and make it work.

You guys nailed this on every level.

Regards,

RT
edit on 16-3-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You both have talent

edit on 16-3-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Advantage

Night Star
I shared it on my facebook page as well.

My 15 and 20 yr old have it now... it should cover the country by the end of the weekend. LOL! Youre a sweetie and so supportive. One of the cutie patooties on the board I always enjoy reading posts from.

Awww, thanks so much! I always enoy your posts as well!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

FLUXDOUT
reply to post by Advantage

Its well noted! Thank you!

Believe it or not, Adding Alex's vocals were a last minute change during our studio rec session. We are both glad we added it though. Never doubted Alex's abilities to help make this song what it is today.

As for the female vocalist (Addie Nicole) you can also follow her band @ www.facebook.com/halocene

Lastly, Thank you ALL once again for the love!! I have read all of your comments and I'm truly amazed and humbled! Words can't express my appreciation for all of your support.
Thank you.

edit on 15-3-2014 by FLUXDOUT because: (no reason given)

It was an amazingly well done production! Great job for all involved!!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
First off, it was a very good song. As a former professional musician who has recorded a few albums, I’ll give you my humble opinion of what I think. I believe that the Girl should go first because she (you) has the strongest voice and you have a good look. First thing that people notice is the look and the voice, after that; it’s up to the song to keep them listening.
The only negative I have is that the intro is too long; you need to cut it down to at least half the time. The song was about 5:11 long, it should probably be anywhere from 3 and a half to four and a half minutes.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Haha I think there's a bit of confusion so I'm going to just post here to clarify everything.

I am the guy in the video and the friend I'm referring to in the original post is the guy who produced the song/video. Hope that clarifies some things for you guys.

But anyway, thanks so much for everyone's feedback so far! It really is awesome to see such feedback for an original piece!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I like it. Bravo

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Wow its a good thing I've long since "accepted" (hehe) that I'm one of those "sensitive guys". If I was still in my old macho way of thinking (but don't worry, I still "know" when and how to be macho when it's called for, it's just no longer the only aspect of me I focus on) then I would have got that tingly feeling up the back of my neck that would get whenever I encountered something I would try to dismiss as "stupid" but was really just "emotional". What happened instead was I could feel tears welling up within 2 or 3 seconds of the music starting. When I'm alone I just let them flow. And it's a good thing I was alone because I knew I wasn't going to be able to stop it this time! Which means you did a good job. All of you.

Anyway I just wanted to let you know this music really "struck a chord" with me. Thank you for sharing this here!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Nice! That gave me goosebumps haha.. Love the drums too. Keep it up!

Kind of reacted to what 3n19m470 wrote. I am still quite young, and might therefore avoid songs like these a bit. Waiting for the days when I can allow myself to embrace "sensitive" songs like these.
edit on 2-4-2014 by Comex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It takes a stronger man to be sensitive, than not. Men DO have feelings and should be allowed to feel and show them. So...embrace the damned song! LOL

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Comex

I'll let you in on a little secret. Women find sensitive Men...sexy.

Enjoy the song and know your feelings make you more attractive to Women.

Des

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by Comex

I'll let you in on a little secret. Women find sensitive Men...sexy.

Enjoy the song and know your feelings make you more attractive to Women.

Des

A wise and very well respected lady here. Listen to her!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join