It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend and I spent a bit of time on this music/video. Would love to share it with you guys!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

We'll just have to stay on his butt about getting a manager/promoter. Either that or he'll have to buckle down harder to promote himself. Got that Alex? Send promotional material to the right people, whoever they may be, pictures, demo tapes and whatever. Hell, if I have to research this stuff on my own I will. LOL You should be out there in front of thousand of fans and travelling all over the world and having the time of your life.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This song spoke to me. im dealing with some tough things in life right now. a good friend is moving away and ill hav no way to contact her. Hope shell be happy there. happier with her dad then her mom who wants nothing to do with her.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I just remembered that you arn't in a band. You can't tour with all studio musicians. You must get musicians behind you! I don't know if there is any other way. Don't be shy. Musicians are musicians like yourself and just want to play and share their music.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

golden23
This song spoke to me. im dealing with some tough things in life right now. a good friend is moving away and ill hav no way to contact her. Hope shell be happy there. happier with her dad then her mom who wants nothing to do with her.

It made me cry. I'm going through sad times too. Hugs!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wow, you guys!

I just came home from a long day of work. This reception for this song is bringing ME to tears. Thanks so much for your kind words!

As for a manager, I actually don't have one. I perform once in a while locally. But I agree, I need to do a better job of promoting myself. But good news! Lately, I've finally felt that I'm truly ready to be the music artist I've been striving to become! I was always a little hesitant before...Is my singing up to par? Am I writing meaningful lyrics? And most importantly, will people be impacted by my music?

I thank you all for your kind words and support because today and this moment, I feel ever more ready than before! The road is long, but the people supporting me are making every step worth it.

*EDIT*

I showed these comments to my friend and you guys have made him extremely proud of himself. He was the one that produced and put this all together. One dedicated mutha....I wouldn't be the musician I am today without him for sure.
edit on 14-3-2014 by Ptenjakin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
You know what Alex? I think most talented people are too critical of themselves. I have been around many musicians throughout my life, artists etc. It's all the same and they all feel they don't measure up or this isn't good enough or I have to change this or that. LOL Honey you are there! You have the talent and believe me it IS good enough!!!!!! I must have played your song a hundred times tonight. LOL I never listen to your songs just once. We love you!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Forgot to mention that your confidence seems to be growing as you progress. It's about time Darlin'! Don't you ever think for one minute that you arn't worthy of success. HUGS!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ptenjakin

Standing ovation!!! Awesome job!! Awesome voice... both of you!

Now, my question is... why have you not tried out on The Voice, or American Idol, or X-Factor?!!

You have a hit song there!!

I'm going to share this on my face book page to get you more exposure!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hes the guy in the video singing a lot of the background voice. but still, he does have a really nice voice
(no homo)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Best pop song I have heard in a while. Superb.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

sled735

Standing ovation!!! Awesome job!! Awesome voice... both of you!

Now, my question is... why have you not tried out on The Voice, or American Idol, or X-Factor?!!

You have a hit song there!!

I'm going to share this on my face book page to get you more exposure!

I'd like to add that I've had this song stuck in my head all day... SURE sign of hit. I am always right about that! When a new song comes out, and I can't forget it, it makes a hit... EVERY time!

You need to send this to some music producers... like yesterday!!!

Just a bit of healthy criticism... you may need to work (just a tad) on staying in tune at the very beginning, but the amount of work you need to do to become a BIG star is very minimal, in my opinion. The two you singing together is AWESOME! You blend very well. Great voices, sounds very "well-matched".

You guys rock!!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sorry for hogging your thread, but I also wanted to add that your voice sounds similar to Cassidy Pope. Do you know who she is?
She won The Voice two years ago, and she is one of my all-time favorite singers!

Please don't let your nerves, or low-confidence keep you from sharing your talent. You have it, Girl! Just believe in yourself, and you have it licked!!!

Good luck to you! I hope to see you on stage someday soon.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The guy who made this thread is the singer in the video and also plays piano. The wonderful lady singer is his friend.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I shared it on my facebook page as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Very nice you guys! Im older and like it, my 15 yr old likes it a lot ( she said I had to tell you it sounds better than stuff on the radio!) and my mean old curmudgeon husband even said it was "nice". Lemme tell you, "nice" out of him is a compliment of the highest order. LOL!!

I really like the mans voice and Id like to hear his stronger. Maybe her taking a verse and swapping off with him. It made me thnk of 2 people who arent aware of eachother feeling the same... and with them swapping off on verses then singing together on the 3rd.. it would work really nice.

Let your silent partner know.. all of you actually have talent and I hope you develop your careers!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Night Star
I shared it on my facebook page as well.

My 15 and 20 yr old have it now... it should cover the country by the end of the weekend. LOL! Youre a sweetie and so supportive. One of the cutie patooties on the board I always enjoy reading posts from.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Night Star
reply to post by sled735

The guy who made this thread is the singer in the video and also plays piano. The wonderful lady singer is his friend.

Oh. Well, then. You go, Guy! LOL

I had it backwards. All my remarks were addressed to the girl.

edit on 3/14/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Its well noted! Thank you!

Believe it or not, Adding Alex's vocals were a last minute change during our studio rec session. We are both glad we added it though. Never doubted Alex's abilities to help make this song what it is today.

As for the female vocalist (Addie Nicole) you can also follow her band @ www.facebook.com/halocene

Lastly, Thank you ALL once again for the love!! I have read all of your comments and I'm truly amazed and humbled! Words can't express my appreciation for all of your support.
Thank you.

edit on 15-3-2014 by FLUXDOUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Great job!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yes, Yes and another Yes from me.
I honestly wasn't expecting to hear what came through the vid, acutally I wasn't going to click on to the thread, glad I did though.
One thing, the intro imo was to long at 50 secs.
WELL DONE!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join