It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Malaysian military now reveals that the plane reappeared elsewhere

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Crakeur
reply to post by Mamatus

is it even possible for a plane of this size to fly to a different airport undetected, land, and remain hidden for this long?

We're talking a large plane, flying through public airspace, to another country. Wouldn't that country have to know that the plane was coming in?

Don't countries have defense systems in place that would detect a large aircraft coming into their territory?

This is exactly my point Crakeur.

How it is possible for a so large plane fly undetected from other radars (Civilian and Military)?

Even if the transponder is off-line, the PLANE fly over other Countries... and it must be detected and intercepted as UFO (in strictly meaning). How it is possible? It is insane...
edit on 11-3-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Doesn't say much. The plane took-off around 12:45 from Kuala Lampur flying northeast toward China. Although the time is maybe a bit off but it would likely have passed over that area on its route. Was it low? Who knows.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

xavi1000

andy1972
An iranian jihadi muslim terrorist...wearing a cross, or maybe not...

edit on PM2Tue20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

According to Malaysia authorities only left one is Iranian.

17.00 Iranian authorities confirmed the identities of the two men traveling with stolen passports on flight MH 370 as Seyed Mohammed Reza Delavar, 29, and Pouria Nourmohammadi,18. - Malaysian Telegraph.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

andy1972

17.00 Iranian authorities confirmed the identities of the two men traveling with stolen passports on flight MH 370 as Seyed Mohammed Reza Delavar, 29, and Pouria Nourmohammadi,18. - Malaysian Telegraph.

That is by Iranian authorities, look explanation below on the pic

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I'm just reading they are investigating the plane took a u-turn to the country's west coast............Fox News, if you prefer or not. Don't know the rules quite yet on linking news. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

xavi1000

andy1972
An iranian jihadi muslim terrorist...wearing a cross, or maybe not...

edit on PM2Tue20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

According to Malaysia authorities only left one is Iranian.

I also find it odd that both pics that are shown they appear to be in the same clothes yet one is from a CCTV at the airport. Where is the other pic from? Are they the same day, and if so then where is the cross in the pic from the CCTV at the airport....I don't even see the necklace it was hanging from around his neck and judging by the way it is hanging in the other pic, I am not sure if could be covered by his shirt.

Xavi...where is the pic from where he has the cross on?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

I also find it odd that both pics that are shown they appear to be in the same clothes yet one is from a CCTV at the airport. Where is the other pic from? Are they the same day, and if so then where is the cross in the pic from the CCTV at the airport....I don't even see the necklace it was hanging from around his neck and judging by the way it is hanging in the other pic, I am not sure if could be covered by his shirt.

I'm guessing that is this some kind of farewell from some friends on airport or before that , but it's clearly short time before they boarded the plane.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

kosmicjack
reply to post by Mamatus

Not necessarily, the other pic Xavi posted showed the two guys having the same set of legs...

xavi1000

so, as it seems photshopped, shouldn't we have to question the pics too. Who provided them to the media?

edit on 3/11/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

wait wait wait... What? these are the presumed Hijakers?

Missing Malaysia Airlines flight: Passengers using stolen passport 'look like Italian footballer Mario Balotelli' says aviation boss
www.mirror.co.uk...

This is Mario Balotelli!

The things became very very anomalous...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Anyone really think those two little emo, skinny jeans wearing kids were terrorists capable of taking a plane and 230 passengers?

Really?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Not me. They are only getting attention because they have reported that they are the two who boarded with fake passports.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Mamatus
Anyone really think those two little emo, skinny jeans wearing kids were terrorists capable of taking a plane and 230 passengers?

Really?

Highly unlikely , but at the moment every outcome is plausible.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

xavi1000

Vasa Croe

I'm guessing that is this some kind of farewell from some friends on airport or before that , but it's clearly short time before they boarded the plane.

So odd...so the authorities found the person that took that pic pretty quickly I guess....that or they came forward with it for some reason.

I am wondering if the bag that the one on the left is carrying, whos legs were switched, had an emblem or something on it that was identifying, such as a country flag or similar and they withheld it for some reason. The legs they superimposed were covering his carry on bag and his legs so must have been something to hide there I guess.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by heartache

Something is not right with his statement for sure, I tracked this down here
at Aviation Herald they have tracked this from the beginning
(basically that is what the site is for, aviation incidents)
stating that it was radar data from Malaysia's Air Force indicating
the course change over the Straights.

On Mar 11th 2014 Malaysia's Air Force reported their primary radar data suggest, the aircraft may have turned west over the Gulf of Thailand at about 1000 meters/3000 feet below the original flight level (editorial note: another possible interpretation could be: at 1000 meters of height compared to 10000 meters original level) and flown past the east coast near Khota Baru and the west coast of Malaysia near Kedah, the radar return was last seen at 02:40L near Pulau Perak in the Straits of Malacca, about 285nm westsouthwest of the last known (secondary) radar position. Local Police at Khota Bharu confirmed a number of locals reported lights and a low flying aircraft at Khota Bharu at an estimated height of 1000 meters/3000 feet.

avherald.com...

link   

Vasa Croe
So odd...so the authorities found the person that took that pic pretty quickly I guess....that or they came forward with it for some reason.

I am wondering if the bag that the one on the left is carrying, whos legs were switched, had an emblem or something on it that was identifying, such as a country flag or similar and they withheld it for some reason. The legs they superimposed were covering his carry on bag and his legs so must have been something to hide there I guess.

I will not trust Malaysian authorites, they were caught twice lying.

link   
reply to post by heather129

The plane was last seen on radar at 1:30am over the sea between Malaysia and Vietnam. There's no way it could have turned around and come back over the area where the witnesses alleged to have heard it at 1:20am. It would have taken an hour to retrace that distance putting it back over Malaysia at almost 2:30am --- an hour AFTER the witnesses heard it. My guess is that they heard it heading outbound.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by heather129

Some reasons to have fake passports.
1. Their families may be on a no fly list.
2. They are wanted for some type of crime.
3. Part of an ethnic group that faces persecution.
5. Fake citizenship.

Probably a bunch of others. However those are still two "kids" and they just don't have the face of a martyr.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is crew members, third down from left is very, very suspicious .

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Mamatus

Really?

Would you have pinned Adam Lanza, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold as anyone that could pull off what they did by their looks?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I don't buy it either. Then again, this is from a Malaysian military source that the news is reporting from. Probably at this rate makes the info just that much more unreliable.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

No disagreement there. Just dumb luck that they happen to be on a plane that disappeared and probably would have never had that attention drawn to them otherwise.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join