It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Malaysian military now reveals that the plane reappeared elsewhere

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

NOTHING HAS BEEN FOUND YET.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

GoShredAK

xavi1000

gardener
Breaking...

The Door appears to have been found?

www.firstpost.com...

Nowhere in your link is mentioned door found .Why are you lying?

I found it towards the bottom,
7:00 am: Vietnamese authorities say they may have found door of aircraft

Read more at: www.firstpost.com...
edit on 11-3-2014 by GoShredAK because: EDIT

It also says after that, that they said it was a mistake and was not a part of the aircraft.

8:20 am: Vietnam says door of jet not found Associated Press quoted a Vietnamese official as saying that searchers on ships worked throughout the night but could not find a rectangle object spotted Sunday afternoon that was thought to be one of the doors of a missing Boeing 777. Doan Huu Gia, the chief of search and rescue coordination center, said Monday that six planes and seven ships from Vietnam were searching for the object but nothing had been found

edit on 3/11/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

QuantumEffects
reply to post by GoShredAK

NOTHING HAS BEEN FOUND YET.

right, but they did mention possible sighting of door in the link.

(sorry just saw post above mine)

I see where your coming from, sincere apologies, carry on.
edit on 11-3-2014 by GoShredAK because: oops

edit on 11-3-2014 by GoShredAK because: oops

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Between this and the Crimea this is definitely 'a good time to bury bad news', as the saying goes.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This just gets weirder and weirder and weirder..

I just don't know what to say or think about this anymore.

for the families, I do hope some strange coup was pulled off, and that they are safe, and someday return home.

At this point in this bizarre situation, it still can be in the realm of possibilities.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It is also possible that the jetliner got trapped inside of micro meteorite swarms sudden entry to the earth atmosphere, those little buggers at that speed could easily disintegrating the whole aluminum body of the plane in just matter of seconds.

Anyone remember the Air France 447 from Rio to Paris over the Atlantic few years ago..? I still don't buy the official story.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Mamatus

IQPREREQUISITE
This was posted by msdesertrat on another thread. It's a pretty interesting theory.

MH370 WHAT HAPPENED

This is a great find. After a quick read it is a great and likely theory as it also addresses the pilots mumbling.

IMO it is the strongest scientific theory I have seen yet.
The only problem with the theory is they have not found anything that would support it like debris. Where is it?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You just said earlier in this thread that I could personally walk into a private airport and take a plane similar to this one at most any time, yet these guys being terrorists and taking over a plane is out of the question now because they are wearing skinny jeans?

Huh? Umm err yes. I did.

Can you honestly compare knocking on a door with only a couple of people living at the home (on a runway at said airport) and kidnapping a pilot and plane, with taking one over with 230+ people, in flight?

Logic is not your forte.......
edit on 11-3-2014 by Mamatus because: fixed!

edit on 11-3-2014 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

The only problem with the theory is they have not found anything that would support it like debris. Where is it?

The point is that everyone may be searching too small an area. The aircraft had a known fault. did you actually read what was posted at the link?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Only problem with this is that the primary radar picked it up well off course. Had it been the situation laid out in this link the aircraft would have been on VN radar proceeding up the coast and into the drink. Its a good theory but its not fitting the facts we know so far.

I could see it happening to a small plane (Like the Stewart incident) but with so many people on board I think someone would have figured out that something was wrong and made the crew aware of it. Even on redeye flights there are plenty of people who do not sleep.
I am still going with the Hijacking theme for now until we see more evidence. Not sure who did it or what purpose but it looks like it was deliberately disguised and taken away from the direction that SAR crews would be looking for it.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bkfd54

It was called "The Event". I just finished binge watching the series on Netflix.
Obligatory 2nd line referencing nothing more than ATS's dumb rule.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Mamatus

You just said earlier in this thread that I could personally walk into a private airport and take a plane similar to this one at most any time, yet these guys being terrorists and taking over a plane is out of the question now because they are wearing skinny jeans?

Huh? Umm err yes. I did.

Can you honestly compare knocking on a door with only a couple of people living at the home (on a runway at said airport) and kidnapping a pilot and plane, with taking one over with 230+ people, in flight?

Logic is not your forte.......
edit on 11-3-2014 by Mamatus because: fixed!

How is logic not my forte? Actually logic is what I am paid to be good at. This is a conspiracy site so while the conspiracy theorist in me may have some wold thoughts, the logic is there. As I said, you are only looking at this from a standpoint that they are the only ones involved.

The 911 hijackers did it....and on more than one plane. None of them were real tough looking either, though I am not sure if they were wearing skinny jeans or not.

Thinking outside the box is not your forte......

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've heard a few say if the plane was hijacked, they could have used 3D printed guns.

Wouldn't the ammunition set off scanners though?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
For those considering the situation of it going low and flying some crazy distance for a future attack. One that plane is huge and would be spotted by everyone's military radar and two it only gets good fuel mileage at cruising altitude. Low and fast enough to stay at a decent speed would suck fuel like a big block GM engine in a 1970's Caddy at full throttle.

I would suggest that it was a hi-jack and someones military had to blow it out of the sky for fear a 9/11 style attack was going to happen and its being covered up. Who would want to admit that they just had to toast 200 plus innocent people?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

lol, I fly hot air balloons for a living, I think so far outside the box it is silly.

My point was that you can not compare the complexity of a hijacking inflight with a simple home invasion. Which you did ( :

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
good thread and some interesting comments off to read the others now
commenting so I can find my place easier

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

I know for a fact that "They" would never tell us if they had to smoke a bunch of civilians on a commercial airliner. It has happened before. I wish I could talk about it online but doing so would be a very bad thing for a pilot friend of mine. It was an incredibly famous incident that very few know the truth about.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by Bilk22

The point is that everyone may be searching too small an area. The aircraft had a known fault. did you actually read what was posted at the link?

I read what was posted at the link and it is a good theory. Very sound. But again, just another theory and does not follow the flight path the the report itself says the plane would have followed. The report says to look along the flight path, does the flight path include a line over the west coast towards India? I can't find anywhere that indicates that it would. And if it was, as the report says, auto-pilot assisted then it definitely would not have gone through that location.

He also states an opinion on the phone comms not being linked. There is no fact on there for him to make that assumption or conclusion as to why the cell calls were ringing with no answer.

I am not saying my theory is correct, but hijacking to me is the most plausible based on what they are reporting in the news at this point. His theory does not account for the off course maneuver of the plane prior to it disappearing.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

How does it account for a change of course though? I don't get it? Maybe someone could explain it briefly?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

He also states an opinion on the phone comms not being linked. There is no fact on there for him to make that assumption or conclusion as to why the cell calls were ringing with no answer.

My Girl has Metro PCS for a cell carrier. Her phone can be turned off and still ring five times on my end. Not knowing how foreign cell services work I have to skip making any assumption based on phones ringing.

Besides highjacking 101 dictates confiscation of all personal property on the passengers, including cell phones. That would be followed with either the destruction of all of them of the removal of batteries.

It kills me people think terrorists would be smart enough to successfully highjack a plane to whisk it off to an unknown location and yet skip that step.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join