It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Malaysian military now reveals that the plane reappeared elsewhere

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There was just an ATS post about Unit 731 during WWII and the "ghost ship" that was found in the Strait of Malacca...

Death Ship : The Ourang Medan

Just thought that it was a crazy coincidence.

I have a few guesses as to what really happened.

1) The plane never crashed or

2) The plane was called back to Malaysia only to fly into a deliberately set trap and shot down to take out the employees of Freescale Semiconductor because of threat of new technology entering China (who pulled the trigger? I don't know. Probably the same people who pulled off the TWA Flight 800 incident).

I doubt that the plane was hijacked. Why would a hijacker take control of a plane only to crash it into the middle of a sea? No collateral damage. No witnesses. No ransom paid. Nothing. Makes no sense.

Maybe Russia or North Korea are involved. Testing new seafaring surface to air missile technology.

Either way, I think the Malaysian government has a lot of explaining to do.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This was posted by msdesertrat on another thread. It's a pretty interesting theory.

MH370 WHAT HAPPENED

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Maybe the focus should be taken off the two emigrants and put more on the ones flying the plane. I guarantee the pilot is responsible for this.
edit on 11-3-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Mamatus
Anyone really think those two little emo, skinny jeans wearing kids were terrorists capable of taking a plane and 230 passengers?

Really?

Would you have pinned Adam Lanza, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold as anyone that could pull off what they did by their looks?

Every picture of Lanza I have seen. Yeah....He had that "nutcase" look to him.

But I agree with your point there are female bombers in Russia and I'd make the argument that the Boston Bomber didn't look like the types who would do what they did.

It's a new world we can't just go by looks.
edit on 11-3-2014 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Mamatus
Anyone really think those two little emo, skinny jeans wearing kids were terrorists capable of taking a plane and 230 passengers?

Really?

Would you have pinned Adam Lanza, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold as anyone that could pull off what they did by their looks?

Big difference between what those kooks did and the takeover of an airline. It is far easier to get guns in the USA and shoot up a school than it is to take over an airliner. So I can't compare apples and oranges. Also all those you mentioned above had histories of serious social issues.

A little digging on the identities of the two kids with fake passports may be in order but I feel confident they were incapable of a takeover on their own. Terrorists want attention and for that reason and that reason alone I am ruling out terrorism at this point.

Suicide by pilot is my takeaway on this. In particular as the pilot was heard "mumbling unintelligibly" over the radio prior to going off track.

Of course this is all conjecture (as is every theory in this thread) However I am going to think the most likely rather than the most absurd.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What ever is going on,
some one is making misinformation.
best bet is the government US.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

IQPREREQUISITE
This was posted by msdesertrat on another thread. It's a pretty interesting theory.

MH370 WHAT HAPPENED

This is a great find. After a quick read it is a great and likely theory as it also addresses the pilots mumbling.

IMO it is the strongest scientific theory I have seen yet.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
They should check the pilot's home-made flight simulator and see what he's been practicing.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

xavi1000

andy1972

17.00 Iranian authorities confirmed the identities of the two men traveling with stolen passports on flight MH 370 as Seyed Mohammed Reza Delavar, 29, and Pouria Nourmohammadi,18. - Malaysian Telegraph.

That is by Iranian authorities, look explanation below on the pic

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Why should the IRANIAN authorities confirm who BOTH of them are if only the one on the left is their national ??
edit on PM2Tue20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Breaking...

The Door appears to have been found?

www.firstpost.com...

link   
Breaking...

www.firstpost.com...

link   

Mamatus

Vasa Croe

Mamatus

Really?

Big difference between what those kooks did and the takeover of an airline. It is far easier to get guns in the USA and shoot up a school than it is to take over an airliner. So I can't compare apples and oranges. Also all those you mentioned above had histories of serious social issues.

A little digging on the identities of the two kids with fake passports may be in order but I feel confident they were incapable of a takeover on their own. Terrorists want attention and for that reason and that reason alone I am ruling out terrorism at this point.

Suicide by pilot is my takeaway on this. In particular as the pilot was heard "mumbling unintelligibly" over the radio prior to going off track.

Of course this is all conjecture (as is every theory in this thread) However I am going to think the most likely rather than the most absurd.

You just said earlier in this thread that I could personally walk into a private airport and take a plane similar to this one at most any time, yet these guys being terrorists and taking over a plane is out of the question now because they are wearing skinny jeans?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Where do you see that?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Mamatus

IQPREREQUISITE

MH370 WHAT HAPPENED

This is a great find. After a quick read it is a great and likely theory as it also addresses the pilots mumbling.

IMO it is the strongest scientific theory I have seen yet.

Could be the magic bullet theory we've been waiting for. Didn' this plane have an accident a while ago while on the ground, it made contact with another plane..
edit on PM2Tue20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Tail also repportedly found by VN authorities:

www.malaysia-chronicle.com...:mh370-found-at-last?-vietnam-searchers-find-pieces-of-door-airplane-tail &Itemid=2#axzz2vgS0IyYb

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

gardener
Breaking...

www.firstpost.com...

Nowhere in your link is mentioned door found .Why are you lying?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What if that was literal. It literally disappeared through a portal..

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

No, neither were found

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

xavi1000

gardener
Breaking...

www.firstpost.com...

I found it towards the bottom,

7:00 am: Vietnamese authorities say they may have found door of aircraft

Read more at: www.firstpost.com...
edit on 11-3-2014 by GoShredAK because: Edit

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

xavi1000

gardener
Breaking...

www.firstpost.com...

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia—A search-and-rescue plane spotted suspected fragments of a missing Malaysian airliner in the first potential breakthrough in the investigation of what happened to the flight after it disappeared early Saturday morning.
The fragments were believed to be a composite inner door and a piece of the plane's tail, Vietnam's ministry of information and communication said on its website. The objects were located about 50 miles south-southwest of Tho Chu island.

Full article: www.malaysia-chronicle.com...
Follow us: @MsiaChronicle on Twitter

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join