It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Malaysian military now reveals that the plane reappeared elsewhere

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

This is how, Several year ago another paraglider pilot and I were flying a cross country route from San Bernardino with Las Vegas being the goal. Our flight plan was simple, follow I-10. Well the flight went to much higher altitudes than planned and neither of us had O2. We both got hypoxia. I managed to realize it and drop out but my buddy? Well we found him at 12:00am, in Needles.

If the pilots were being deprived of O2 then just about anything with course and corrections would be possible.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Its not hard to hide an aircraft....INTERPO, the CIA and British Intel have been looking for a Boeing 727-51 cargo jet since before 9-11 that did the whodini in africa. The 777ER is much bigger than a 727 but it could be hidden. But if it was Muslims, why would they go after other Muslims? after all Malaysia is a Muslim country..and not too secular as i remember the last time i was there.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Marang folk: We heard loud noise at time MH370 vanished

Eight villagers in Marang lodged police reports today claiming that they had heard a loud noise last Saturday coming from the direction of Pulau Kapas and believed it was linked to the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight on that day.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Not necessarily. Just someone with the knowledge of how to get to avionics and disconnect systems that the transponder uses. Anyone see Flightplan?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

BABYBULL24

Eight villagers in Marang lodged police reports today claiming that they had heard a loud noise last Saturday coming from the direction of Pulau Kapas and believed it was linked to the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight on that day.

They heard a loud noise that sounded like the engine of a plane, but SAW NOTHING and the sound LASTED FOR TWO MINUTES ??

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Bellor
Just a bit of reading for anyone interested about where the plane went down.

Strait of Malaca

From an economic and strategic perspective, the Strait of Malacca is one of the most important shipping lanes in the world.

Pretty mad place for a plane to vanish considering.

edit on 11-3-2014 by Bellor because: (no reason given)

Not sure the plane had a mental state.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpy

Let’s see, think deeper...North Korea could pull it off. Russia with all its territory could fly an aircraft undetected for weeks and they wouldn’t want to fly it through China on the way to Siberia. Any country with bucks could pull it off. Personally I believe something in Cargo exploded and the aircraft disappeared in a cloud of greasy yellow and black smoke. I believe the radar data is erroneous and the A/C went down when they said it was turning. But over land? Into the rain forest? That’s why no debris. When TWA 800 broke up there was plenty of flotsam on the surface. That’s why i believe the jungle theory. Unless it was flown into the sea like Egypt 990 by the pilot and hit intact...there still was some debris. Got to be on land. Scattered over god knows how many miles in how many pieces after coming apart at FL 36 Thousand.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I know some of you guys don't like Dahboo but this may be something.

edit on 11-3-2014 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
A diffrent angle -

20 men aboard worked for a company that makes planes "disappear"..

The locales HEARD what they thought was a plane but when they ran to see it "THEY DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING" and the noise kept on for two minutes...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The Malaysian airline "disappearance" is a created story, believe me. I believe it was created to create mistrust of radar, measuring instruments, science, and rationalist materialist philosophy in general. BUT, the laws of physics are the same for everyone, so no matter how hard the Malaysians or , whoever is manipulating the story, tries they cannot change reality of what has or hasn't occurred.

So to reveal what actually occurred we need to employ a little detective work, like Columbo. First, determine if the flight existed, look at computer records, audio recordings, radar, and other data. Make sure the data refers to the correct date, time, and place. Also, make sure the data has not been manipulated, (it is so easy to manipulate digital records nowadays), find the computer or computers on which it was recorded, talk to the people who manage the data collection centers, make both the people and their responses public and publicly available. Establish a chain of custody of the recordings, make sure it has not been manipulated. Determine who the pilots (supposedly) were. Get a passenger manifest, get a list of the people that "supposedly" where on the airplane, look at security tapes and make sure they are security tapes of the correct date, time, and place and verify that the people on the manifest boarded the plane. Make sure the security tapes are not a creation of actors or some other baloney. Visit the (supposed) passengers' and pilot's families, see if they truly exist and/or determine whether someone is giving them a fistful of ringgits to weave a tale. Compare and contrast the different accounts, look for inconsistencies, look for contradictions, etc.

Before you know it, like Columbo, we'll have this mystery solved.
edit on 11-3-2014 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Eagleyedobserver

Allow me to say once again, THIS MEANS NOTHING! My girlfriends cell phone (with PCS metro) will ring it's little ass off, even when turned off. Sat there and seen it myself.

Besides don't ya think if the "terrorists" were smart enough to hijack a plane that they would be smart enough to confiscate phones and remove the batteries?

Freaking believing this stuff about the cell phones is pure crapola.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
A very sad situation for the families of the missing. Based on its investigations, Interpol thinks terrorist hijacking increasingly unlikely. The sharp angled change of course, heading back over Malaysia, to the North of its original route, appears inexplicable.
Complete failure of the plane's communications system and radar transponder seems an unlikely contingency, since the plane apparently continued to fly for quite some time after this.
www.upi.com/Top_News/World_News/2014/03/11/Missing-Malaysian-jetliner-turned-back-was-far-off-course/UPI-33331394546196/

edit on 11-3-2014 by Ross 54 because: improved paragraph structure

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Ross 54
A very sad situation for the families of the missing. Based on its investigations, Interpol thinks terrorist hijacking increasingly unlikely. The sharp angled change of course, heading back over Malaysia, to the North of its original route, appears inexplicable. Complete failure of the plane's communications system and radar transponder seems an unlikely contingency, since the plane apparently continued to fly for quite some time after this.
www.upi.com/Top_News/World_News/2014/03/11/Missing-Malaysian-jetliner-turned-back-was-far-off-course/UPI-33331394546196/

The plane doing a 180º turn has been shown to be false....according to the Malaysian air force and FLIGHT.24.com
edit on PM2Tue20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

yup done the test here to remove the bat when the phone is on and i keept riging 3 time before voice mail come in

samsung s3 with videotron

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Check this out!

MH370 - what happened

A plausible explanation for why MH370 "disappeared" and why we still can't find it.
Has anyone considered if the below FAA Airworthiness Directive could be a clue the MH370 investigation?

Summary: It’s plausible that a fuselage section near the SATCOM antenna adapter failed, disabling satellite based - GPS, ACARS, and ADS-B/C - communications, and leading to a slow decompression that left all occupants unconscious. If such decompression left the aircraft intact, then the autopilot would have flown the planned route or otherwise maintained its heading/altitude until fuel exhaustion.
A slow decompression (e.g. from a golfball-sized hole) would have gradually impaired and confused the pilots before cabin altitude (pressure) warnings sounded.
Chain of events:
Likely fuselage failure near SATCOM antenna adapter, disabling some or all of GPS, ACARS, ADS-B, and ADS-C antennas and systems.
Thus, only primary radars would detect the plane. Primary radar range is usually less than 100nm, and is generally ineffective at high altitudes.
If the decompression was slow enough, it’s possible the pilots did not realize to put on oxygen masks until it was too late.

MH370 WHAT HAPPEND?
edit on 11-3-2014 by Hithe Merinos because: (no reason given)

link   

Crakeur
while the hijack does seem like a plausible explanation, where's the plane at this point? what are the hijacker's demands? Who is behind the hijack?

Too many unanswered questions.

The whole world is looking for the plane and, if hijacked, it has to have landed somewhere. The country that accepted it would have to be nuts to take it and even crazier to not say "we have the plane, it's here and the hijackers are demanding..."

Lots of reasons to hijack a plane without intent to take credit or use the passengers as hostages such as steeling it and filling ti full of explosive. Once filled with explosives you can refuel it and fly it into anything you want to destroy by flying under Radar etc...

Now that would require an elaborate scheme such as setting up a remote landing field etc... but it is possible they just wanted to steal the aircraft rather than hold hostages or crash it immediately.

link   
reply to post by Dolby_X

If I remember correctly (someone correct me if I don't) the ringtone is provided by the callers carrier while waiting to connect to the carrier of the person being called. Whew, that was a mouthful.

link   
Agreed, the change in course was not reciprocal (180 degrees). The turning-back course looks to have been about 40 degrees tangent to the original route, in something like a West-north-west direction.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by Eagleyedobserver

Allow me to say once again, THIS MEANS NOTHING! My girlfriends cell phone (with PCS metro) will ring it's little ass off, even when turned off. Sat there and seen it myself.

Besides don't ya think if the "terrorists" were smart enough to hijack a plane that they would be smart enough to confiscate phones and remove the batteries?

Freaking believing this stuff about the cell phones is pure crapola.

No hope for families & Friends
sad

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

It is just not plausible. Why take an airliner full of passengers for that when one can steal a plane easier with no passengers for that?

Makes no sense whatsoever.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join