It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Malaysian military now reveals that the plane reappeared elsewhere

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

It's one angle to look at. Whether the plane is still intact or not, the pilot could have had a hand in this.

edit on 11-3-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

On the main thread about this missing flight, I did put forth the scenario that it flew under the radar and might have been hijacked...now all we do is wait for either the wreckage or the ransom demands...or the jet to be used to attack an American embassy somewhere.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It's obvious that Malaysian authorities are covering-up and lying. I'm wondering they are covering only on public or and US and Chinese investigators involved in investigation.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

kosmicjack
There is also this weirdness:

The 727 that Vanished from Angola in 2003

So, they never found that one either and there were ties to known terrorists.
edit on 3/11/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

Quoting this so that it reappears in-thread as a relevant item, because attention-span is short these days.

Its happened before...even post 9/11!
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

That General sounds like a complete plank, l saw him on Sky waffling on about large insurance policies and checking if any passengers had got one recently. When youhave someone who has more medals than chest, you have to wonder did he get them from each Macdonalds visit. He was enjoying the attention way to much.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Maybe the co-pilot...he is younger and those willing to partake in terrorism do tend to be younger..

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by heather129

Do you mean the transponder code? Those are constantly being changed and reused.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

kosmicjack

Maybe the co-pilot...he is younger and those willing to partake in terrorism do tend to be younger..

Bingo. Younger co-pilot, able to know what flight to get the hijackers to book, able to take out the pilot and all comm from inside the cockpit, able to fly the plane and able to coordinate with those in the passenger area once plane is secured. Brilliant!

I would bet they are heavily looking into the co-pilots past on this one.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

And yes indeed, here is more to indicate even if an official makes a statement,
they may not be telling the "whole truth".

This from Rolls Royce (which I am sure many a air mechanic or pilot could confirm)
and (likely) what we wont hear from Boeing!

Rolls Royce confirmed it tracks all of its engines at its control centre in Britain

Rolls Royce, manufacturer of the two Trent 800 engines supplied to the missing jetliner, confirmed it tracks all of its engines at its control centre in Britain.

Asked if Rolls Royce would know if there was a change in power, a spokeswoman for Rolls Royce replied: “We know first hand if there is something wrong with the engine, yes... any kind of problem.”

Asked if other parties were made aware of the information from its control centre, the spokeswoman said the information would be passed to Malaysia Airlines and Malaysian authorities.

It is believed Boeing has the ability to track all of its aircraft anywhere in the world in real time.

www.scmp.com...

This seems to cast a doubt on the "Chiefs" statement, imo
I guess they choose what they release as "factual information"

edit on 11-3-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

xavi1000

QuantumEffects
The PILOT "hijacked" his own plane. He was a POLITICAL ACITVIST WHO CREATED HIS OWN FLIGHT SIMULATOR. He is the terrorist. He would know how to turn off all equipment and where to go to hide from radar. I think the plane is still intact.

Yeah, after 18 000 flight hours and great career and renome in aviation he suddenly became terrorist.Roll eyes ?

The pilot would does not have to be a terrorist. As I recall the pilot was heard "mumbling" prior to the disappearance. Perhaps you should read this article.

Just How Common are Pilot Suicides?

While incredibly rare for a pilot to kill himself — and everyone else on a plane — there is both national and international precedent for what experts call “aircraft-assisted pilot suicides.” According to Federal Aviation Administration data, 24 American pilots have killed themselves while flying their planes in the last two decades. Twenty-three of those pilots intentionally crashed their craft, and one student pilot jumped out of his plane mid-flight.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

kosmicjack

Plausible

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I'm guessing MH-370 is a transponder code then? Because Flightstats has a listing for another MH-370 still listed as scheduled, for Kuala Lumpur to Beijing arrival at 6:30 AM, March 12th, 2014. I was under the impression those codes were suspended in the event of a crash. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
And then there is this story about the co-pilot...

www.nbcnews.com...

Jonty Roos said that she and a friend were on vacation in Thailand when they were invited into to the flight deck by two pilots – one of whom she identified as Fariq bin Ab Hamid, the 27-year-old first officer on the missing Boeing 777.

She said that Ab Hamid and the other, unidentified, pilot smoked during the flight and offered to take the women out if they stayed in Kuala Lumpur. Her claims could not immediately be verified by NBC News.

Most international airlines strictly prohibit cockpit visits while an aircraft is not parked at a gate. Rules were further tightened in the wake of the 9/11 attacks, and many airlines prohibit passengers from even being in the forward galley of an aircraft while the cockpit door is open, such as when a pilot uses the bathroom.

“We were standing in line at the boarding gate, just with everybody else and the pilot and co-pilot walked past us and came back and asked us if we would like to sit with them in the cockpit during the flight so obviously we said ‘yes’,” Roos said. “I think anyone would have jumped at the opportunity.”

“Throughout the whole flight they were talking to us, they were actually smoking through the flight which I don’t think they’re allowed to be doing. They were taking photos with us in the cockpit while they were flying. I was just completely shocked.”

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by heather129

No. That's actually the flight number. Those remain the same for every route. So you'll see the same flight number for the same route scheduled for each day that route/time is flown.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

So, the pilot will be the patsy?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
POSSIBLE SUICIDE: While that may not be entertaining enough for most on ATS it is at this time the single most plausible explanation "at this time".
edit on 11-3-2014 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
An iranian jihadi muslim terrorist...wearing a cross, or maybe not...

edit on PM2Tue20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Thank you. Can you tell I've only flown once?

I find this whole thing strange. After a You Tube vid that someone posted showing that flight actually turned before it blipped off the radar (the vid also showed a close follow from another plane) that they admit they followed it after it had been reported missing. Someone doesn't want to admit a mess up, but someone felt they ought to come clean about how long they tracked it.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Mamatus
POSSIBLE SUICIDE: While that may not be entertaining enough for most on ATS it is at this time the single most plausible explanation "at this time".
edit on 11-3-2014 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

A turn-back could have occurred because the pilots detected some significant mechanical or operational problem---at that location returning to the origin airport is the best option.

And then it got worse.
edit on 11-3-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

andy1972
An iranian jihadi muslim terrorist...wearing a cross, or maybe not...

edit on PM2Tue20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

A star for paying attention. So many people looking so hard for more than there likely is. Typical ATS but ignoring logic is becoming a real issue here lately. You just PROVED that the guy in the picture is not a Muslim yet there will be 500 more posts claiming they were terrorists.....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join