It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Malaysian military now reveals that the plane reappeared elsewhere

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by generik

You idea is excessively complicated. Those pirates are not flying jets.... They are lucky enough to be able to point their guns in the right directions. In fact most are little more than "workers" while the bosses take the bulk of the cash.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

This is very intriguing and disturbing If true...

I still have a major problem with the hijacking theory.

How many hijackers would be needed to accomplish a takeover of 250 people?
Right now we only know of 2 suspicious people on that flight. Can 2 people keep track of 250? Does Malaysian airlines employ air Marshall's?

And as another poster brought up on the first page- what country in their right mind would allow this plane to land within their borders knowing full well the entire world is looking for this thing?

And if it was hijacked and landed in another country what the hell lies ahead for all of us? This will make the Ukraine situation look like kids playing in a sandbox...

edit on 11-3-2014 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I live near an amazing private airport called Eagles Nest. It is the kind of place with runways to the door of your house. There are several very large privately owned jets there. Not to mention a small armada of privately owned ex military planes. It would be fairly easy to snatch someone there and steal a plane.

It is also not the only airport like it. Taking a plane of 250+ passengers just for the plane? Makes no sense. Now if it had hit a target on it's existing fuel load I would buy it.

Only the movies make it that complicated...

Yes, but you are also talking about where you come from and live, not where this happened. You are also already a pilot with credentials to get to said airport without any questions. The two that are the suspected ones in this case had to get fake passports to even make it into this airport.

Could I, not having any credentials or knowledge of your airport, walk in and do the same?

Just trying to point out, that while this is wild conspiracy talk, for these guys it may have been a LOT more plausible than the situation you speak of.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

PhotonEffect
This is very intriguing and disturbing If true...

I still have a major problem with the hijacking theory.

How many hijackers would be needed to accomplish a takeover of 250 people?
Right now we only know of 2 suspicious people on that flight. Can 2 people keep track of 250? Does Malaysian airlines employ air Marshall's?

And as another poster brought up on the first page- what country in their right mind would allow this plane to land within their borders knowing full well the entire world is looking for this thing?

And if it was hijacked and landed in another country what the hell lies ahead for all of us? This will make the Ukraine situation look like kids playing in a sandbox...

How any tinpot countries like Thailand and Cambodia have landing strips that the CIA used to smuggle heroin with Air America..

Asia and South America is full of jungle strips..

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

So this was a CIA operation?

For what?

I'm wondering if anyone else on the passenger manifest is being investigated right now

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Yes one could do so with no credentials. Eagles Nest and the location in SoCal are both Private Airports that do not receive any Federal Funds. As such they are not required to be fenced and secured. In fact, there is not even a tower at either airport...

I could knock on the owners door, stick a pistol in their families face and steal a plane, ex military pilot and all required squawk codes. There are many places all over the world like that.\

Logic dictates that unless they were going for the shock and awe of 911 there are much easier way to get a plane.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

PhotonEffect

So this was a CIA operation?

For what?

I'm wondering if anyone else on the passenger manifest is being investigated right now

No, im not say it was the CIA.....

How many landing strips have they cut and built and abandoned later...many, anyone can use them now if they know where the are.
edit on AM2Tue20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Passenger Manifest

Just a thought. Is anyone Important enough on board? Important enough that hijackers would NEED to land? or even take the plane in the first place? Ive been through the Passenger Manifest which I posted above. Forgive me if someone already has. I think we could possibly start there now? Most the names are alike, I mostly looked into the ones from USA to no avail.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

And land on one in the middle of the night with no radar tracking?
Doubtful IMO

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Hmm, Idle speculation....Or a misdirect by the Malaysian military to cover an accidental (deliberate) shoot down??

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

PhotonEffect

And land on one in the middle of the night with no radar tracking?
Doubtful IMO

It was doubtful that two blacks could have got on an airplane with passports stolen 2 years ago from a white Italian and an Austrian...but they did...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
CIA sacrificing south/east asians now?! Why couldn't they stick with AMericans & Mideasterners?!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I AM NOT IMPLYING IN ANY FORM IT WAS THE CIA..

I just said they have a myriad of jungle landing strips throughout S.E.Asia thanks to Air America and the heroin trade...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

The pilot has been a pilot since 1981 and has over 18k hours of flight experience. If anyone could.... I think it would be him. Mabie the pilot was in on the whole thing. .. Mabie they promised a great retirement on a private island. .. or they threatened to kill his family.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The Malacca Straits are one of the most important sea lanes in the world.

There is NO way that Military defence systems would not have picked up any signals of an incoming plane.

J.O.R.N would be able to track this.

It is my opinion that the plane was shot down by military. Whose, I'm not sure.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well the recent movie NON-STOP also happens to show a plot where insiders smuggling drugs, plan to blow up the plane.

I would not put it past the bankster cult funding CIA for this timely sacrifice! As always, they get to blame muslim terrorist when in fact the banksters are well mostly you know what 2 religions!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This will all be solved soon enough or it will go down as one of the greatest aviation mysteries in history.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It is ridiculous to me that - this early - they are ruling out these two Iranians traveling on stolen passports as possible hijackers or being associated with terrorism. Really?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Makes you wonder what the agenda is behind the scenes ... 'Non terrorist' Iranians traveling on fake/stolen passports just happen to be on a plane that mysteriously goes missing over the ocean. Yeah ... right.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

kosmicjack
It is ridiculous to me that - this early - they are ruling out these two Iranians traveling on stolen passports as possible hijackers or being associated with terrorism. Really?

They are not

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join