It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Being a professional myself I think she was chosen to be spokesperson BECAUSE of her experience..(i.e. She is business director for Microsoft China so she will be able to convey a message professionally...)

Would you prefer someone less experienced to stand up and sob, stutter, stammer etc?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

Without conclusive proof, labelling Sarah a liar or a fraud is libellous.

So, Phillip's family, his children, are liars too?

The friends and families of the other 238 on board?? They all actors??

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Kurius
Not quite... Never throw away something odd. She has volunteered to be the spokeswoman, chosen to be in the spotlight. She has to be under scrutiny. When I first saw her interview on CNN she seemed a little too ...how should I say...professional? polish? eloquent? lack of emotion!

About Sarah Bajc... Someone has dug up her work history. I am not sure if this is just a pure coincidence...but one can't help wonder if there is a link.

Yup it's truth because Dahboo7 said so... I gotcha. Sarah Bajc is the lone "spokeswoman" for MH370.

Oh wait... then who are these people?

Seriously people stop relying on youtube reporters and search stuff for yourself.

edit on 7-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: added content

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
Freescale Semiconductor...

Is/Are still very relevant...

To everything we are being told...

By media...

By authorities...

By theorists here at ATS...

Anything we keep hearing...

Can be linked to Freescale Semiconductor...

In some way or another...

& I'm gonna continue to say this...

On every page that follows...

Because people are ignoring Freescale Semiconductor...

& it's either because media is leadin people down all other avenues...

Or people here do not want to talk about it!!!

In either case...

I'd like to know why???

Peace MH370 xxx

Freescale Semiconductor >>> Blackstone Group >>> Jacob Rothschild

On September 15, 2006, Freescale agreed to a $17.6 billion buyout by a consortium led by Blackstone Group and its co-investors, Carlyle Group, TPG Capital, and Permira.[20] The buyout offer was accepted on November 13, 2006 following a vote by company shareholders. The purchase, which closed on December 1, 2006, was the largest private buyout of a technology company until the Dell buyout of 2013 and is one of the ten largest buyouts of all time.
en.wikipedia.org...

Lord Rothschild is Chairman of RIT Capital Partners, an investment trust company listed on the London Stock Exchange. He has been a founding partner and investor in a number of financial service companies including Global Asset Management, a money manager, and St. James’s Place Capital, a unit linked life assurance company.
www.blackstone.com...

Malaysia Airports >>> Malaysian Airlines >>> Khazanah Nasional Berhad >>> Malaysian Government >>> Jacob Rothschild

Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad is the operator and manager of Malaysia’s 38 airports, including one of the world’s most technologically advanced airports, the Kuala Lumpur International Airport. MAHB is also the first airport company to be listed in Asia and one of just seven listed airport companies in the world.
www.khazanah.com.my...
www.malaysiaairports.com.my...

MAS, Malaysia’s national carrier, started its services in 1947 with just one twin engine Air Consul that sat only five. Since then, however, Malaysia Airlines has become an award-winning airline with a fleet of more than 100 aircraft, spreading its wings across six continents and servicing more than 100 different destinations.
www.khazanah.com.my...
www.malaysiaairlines.com...

Khazanah Nasional Berhad is the Government of Malaysia's strategic investment fund. As trustees to the nation's commercial assets, our role is to promote economic growth and make strategic investments on behalf of the Government which would contribute towards nation-building.
www.khazanah.com.my...

Rothschild has more than 40 years experience in South East Asia. We have locally based teams in five South East Asian countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Vietnam – and we are committed to expanding our presence in the region.

The strength of our advisory services in the region has attracted many international awards. Our recent notable assignments include Khazanah Nasional’s US$600 million acquisition of CIMB-Aviva Assurance Berhad and CIMB Aviva Takaful Berhad in consortium with Sun Life Financial, Indonesian Port Corporation’s sale of a 49% stake in Container Terminal One in New Priok, TPS Group’s capital raising through the issuance of a structured instrument to KKR, and the Pang family’s disposal of a stake in Mamee Double-Decker Berhad.
www.rothschild.com...

Khazanah Strengthens Support for MAS Turnaround Plan and Collaboration,
Reverses Share Swap with Tune Air www.khazanah.com.my... une_Air.pdf

Khazanah has a nine member board comprising representatives from the public and private sectors. Najib Tun Razak, the current Prime Minister of Malaysia is the Chairman of the Board of Directors.

Some of the key listed companies in Khazanah's investment portfolio include Axiata, Telekom Malaysia, Tenaga Nasional, CIMB Group, PLUS Expressways, Malaysia Airlines, Malaysia Airports and UEM Land.

en.wikipedia.org...

Following the Widespread Asset Unbundling (WAU) restructuring of Malaysia Airlines, Malaysian Government investment arm and holding company, Khazanah Nasional's subsidiary, Penerbangan Malaysia Berhad[23] is the majority shareholder with a 52.0% stake.[23] After Penerbangan Malaysia Berhad, the second-largest shareholder is Khazanah Nasional, which holds 17.33% of the shares. Minority shareholders include Employees Provident Fund Board (10.72%), Amanah Raya Nominees (Tempatan) Sdn Bhd (5.69%), State Financial Secretary Sarawak (2.71%), foreign shareholders (5.13%)[23] and Warisan Harta Sabah (2.4%). It has 19,546 employees (as of March, 2007).[24] The Malaysian government reported that the government's holding company, Khazanah Nasional is keen on selling shares of Malaysia Airlines to remain globally competitive in an industry which is fast-consolidating.
en.wikipedia.org...

Khazanah Nasional Berhad and its subsidary, Penerbangan Malaysia Berhad, own nearly 70% of the shares of Malaysian Airlines. Therefore they control Malaysion Airlines. Rothschild owns Khazanah Nasional Berhad.
edit on 7-4-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Arbitrageur

roadgravel
One second interval with the actual signal lasting 0.1 second.
No, the signal only lasts 0.01 second. (10 milliseconds).

At least you went with the 1 second interval.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Nice one Mike I see you mention that recently and kept it in mind!!!

I agree that this lady who keeps being interviewed is suspicious as well, so don't let others deter your journey on finding out about her!!!
Infowars are the real deal, we need the relevant info so keep it up pal!!!

Peace Mike!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Wow, Daboo777 has a released a very revealing look at Sarah Bajc. She's much more than a teacher at a British school. I think I heard her say on todays news that unless they retrieve the entire aircraft with bodies and black boxes, anything less than that she will suspect as being planted! She should be shunned for saying that! She's slandering the searchers! Defamation of the story tellers! Just kidding.... I don't know what her agenda is.

So in addition to her Facebook irregularities, it has now been revealed that she has quite a resume that isn't mentioned at all in the media. Why is that?

China Sourcing visited Hisoft and talked to SVP Sarah Bajc August 24, 2009 - China Sourcing representatives Marketing and Business Development Director Ms. Ruby Guan and Communications Manager Mr. Koka Lan visited Hisoft Beijing headquarter and met up with Hisoft Senior Vice President - Ms. Sarah Bajc. Ms Bajc is the SVP in charge of marketing and alliance.

www.chinasourcingguide.com.../node/7739

Sarah then became managing director at Tescom in Tel Aviv, Israel, becoming a partner of CxO Partners in 2006; moved to China in 2007 where she became Business Director at Microsoft China and Senior VP at HiSoft Technology International Ltd. in 2009

dailyentertainmentnews.com...

As CEO for Yuanfen~Flow, Sarah is responsible for aligning company operations and culture with the strategic vision of the founder and partners. Yuanfen~Flow is a business incubator in Beijing focused on launching globally minded businesses in China through the fusion of art, technology and sustainability.
chamber.com...

finance.sina.com.cn...
tech.sina.com.cn...

Sarah is the Business Director of the Strategic Partnership Group (SPG) of Microsoft China Research and Development in Beijing. SPG is responsible for driving the development of a robust technology ecosystem in China. This includes five different initiatives encompassing several hundred partners in the areas of software development outsourcing, hardware and device manufacturing, digital entertainment systems, systems integrators, independent software developers and the venture capital community.

www.xmedialab.com...

Prior to joining Microsoft, Sarah ran the North American operations of a global software quality firm, where she also drove the evaluation of outsourcing options in China. Before that, she founded four companies: a manufacturer of specialty textiles, a venture backed software company, an employment process consultancy, and a corporate research firm. Sarah began her career in Management Consulting.
www.xmedialab.com...

"Things come in threes," Bajc said.
lijiazhang.wordpress.com...

They found a dream apartment in the Malaysian capital within walking distance of their two jobs – Wood still with IBM, and Bajc teaching business and economics at a British school. This Friday, they had planned a spring break trip there, ahead of her final move in June.
lijiazhang.wordpress.com...

Managing Director Tescom - US Retail Originally hired as Chief Operations Officer for the US operations of this global software quality assurance and testing company headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel. Promoted to Managing Director in May 2005. Key member of the global management team with an emphasis on global initiatives in the areas of marketing, partner development and human resources. Orchestrated the turnaround of the US operations and succeeded in shifting the revenue focus from staff augmentation to a project based model.
chamber.com...

www.one1.co.il... 0%D7%99%D7%9B%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%AA%D7%95%D7%9B%D7%A0%D7%94.aspx

Kideapolis, Incorporated, founded in 2001, designs and manufactures several specialty lines of wearable blankets for kids and their parents. We actually started off with a focus on juvenile products. Our original idea was called a Cuddle Cape®, which was a hooded, pocketed fleece and satin blanket designed in the likeness of an animal or fanciful character. The concept was a Multi-faceted comfort and entertainment item that children absolutely love for Naptime or play. The combined efforts of Sarah Bajc and Tricia Welsh propelled the ideas behind Kideapolis into reality in a very short time.
www.kideapolis.com...

Advisor to the Board of Directors of Women in Leadership, the leading executive women’s business organization in China; Advisory Board of Future Generations, a globally applauded Chinese NGO dedicated to environmental protection; Executive Member for the International Council for GlobalEXECWomen from 2005 to 2007; Chair of the Annual "International Women of Influence Awards" held in December 2007 in Beijing. 2006 to 2007 as Vice Chair for Strategic Branding for the Zhongguancun Software Association; Executive Delegate on the American Electronics Association trade mission to China in 2006; Founding Ambassador for the Georgia China Alliance; 2005 President for Women in Technology; Board of Directors for the Technology Association of Georgia; Advisory Board for the US Government Technology Counsel.
chamber.com...

This is a busy, busy, woman! Today she said that the searchers had better retrieve all the wreckage, with bodies, and both black boxes!
Anything less than that means major hokieness and planting of pinger signals and lesser debris! That's not her exact words, but a fairly close summary. Quick, condemn her for having such thoughts... lol

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Diego Garcia has put a contract out on 03/31/2014 for one dry cargo vessel in support of operations between Singapore and Diego Garcia.
Operations between Diego Garcia and Singapore? What could that be for? Dispersal of aircraft wreckage?
www.fbo.gov...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Mikeultra
This is a busy, busy, woman!
Yup she was a busy lady, and one can imagine what that will do to a marriage. But do you notice with her new life she said screw all that and planned to have a much calmer life with Phillip.

Today she said that the searchers had better retrieve all the wreckage, with bodies, and both black boxes!
Yup she has more info than you and still thinks it sketchy... but do you seeing her trying to tie in Freescale, the Rothschilds, Diego Garcia etc? Nope she is blaming Malaysian officials.

Anything less than that means major hokieness and planting of pinger signals and lesser debris! That's not her exact words, but a fairly close summary. Quick, condemn her for having such thoughts... lol
Who can condemn the woman for having such opinions... she is literally living the largest mystery in the history of avionics and her loved one has been missing for more than a month.

Seriously at what point do you start tying in Walmart, Harley Davidson, apple pie and baseball into your immense US false flag idea, because basically that's the only stuff you haven't tried yet.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

roadgravel
At least you went with the 1 second interval.
I don't know the exact model of underwater beacon used on MH370, but here is an example specification sheet showing the following parameters which includes a ping interval of 0.9 pulses per second (a 1 second interval would be 1.0 pulses per second):

rjeint.com...

FAA & CAA approved under TSO-C121, the rugged and
durable construction of the DK120 insures its survival
even under high-impact shock. Once activated, the
DK120 will operate in water depths to 20,000 feet
(6000m). Using a 6 year user-replaceable battery, the
DK120 continuously sends out an acoustic signal for a
minimum of 30 days.

The DK120 is equivalent to Benthos (Datasonics) ELP-
362D Emergency Locator Beacon and is approved for use
by all major flight recorder manufacturers including
Honeywell Aerospace, GEC Marconi, L3 Communications,
Sfim Co., and Smiths Industries.

Operating Frequency 37.5KHz (± 1kHz)
Acoustic Output 160.5db ref 1 µ Pa @ 1m
Pulse Repetition Rate 0.9 Pulses Per Second
Pulse Length 10 ms
Activation Immersion In Salt Or
Fresh Water
Power Source Non-Haz Lithium Battery
Battery Operating Life
Stand-by (Shelf life) 6 years
Operating Life 30 Days
Operating Depth 20,000 Feet (6,096 m)
I couldn't remember the operating frequency tolerance but now I see it's +/- 1 kHz which means it's too loose to determine doppler shift from frequency alone, it would have to be determined from relative frequency when the ship travels in different directions, which they may want to try to figure out the direction the pings are coming from. Unfortunately the display on the pinger receiver system by the same manufacturer isn't accurate enough for doppler analysis because the display only shows "37.6":

www.rjeint.com/pdf/PRS275_DPR275.pdf

Once a signal is detected, the operator adjusts the sensitivity control for optimal directionality to determine the pingers true bearing and
then moves in the direction of the strongest signal.
I don't understand exactly what that means because I don't see how adjusting a sensitivity control gives direction, and apparently they are having a little trouble determining direction in the current search.

edit on 7-4-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

So it's OK for Sarah to blame this all on the Malysian government and Malaysian Airlines? And accuse them of orchestrating the planting of wreckage and false reports of pinger signals? That sounds so much like a conspiracy of some sort. It's OK for her to make these speculations. However I can't do the same? I find all of her past resume very hard to believe. Like she said, it reeks of planted evidence.

You can ignore the Rothschild connection if you like. I will not. Rothschild owns Khazanah Nasional Berhad which controls Malaysia Airports and Malysian Airlines. Rothschild owns the Blackstone Group which owns Freescale Semicoductor. So in effect Sarah is telling the world that Rothschild is behind this.

Another odd thing that Sarah said was, "Things come in threes." I wonder where we are in the 1-2-3 range right now? You find nothing suspicious that she worked for Tescom, an Israeli defense contractor? She gave up that job with all the others to be a teacher at a British school in China? You believe that? She has the background of an international spy, possibly Mossad.
www.one1.co.il... 0%D7%99%D7%9B%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%AA%D7%95%D7%9B%D7%A0%D7%94.aspx

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

What, they don't need to ship in food, fuel, vehicles? I guess the only reason they need a ship to go there is to hide plane wreckage.

At what point does something STOP being a conspiracy to you?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It's one thing to say the government is hiding something. It's completely different to accuse an individual of lying because they blink too much in an interview.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Zaphod58

What, they don't need to ship in food, fuel, vehicles? I guess the only reason they need a ship to go there is to hide plane wreckage.

When I see physical evidence of wreckage and bodies being pulled from the ocean (video), and then I still might think it's a conspiracy. Why is the Ocean Shield searching 330 miles north east of where the pinger signal was heard 2 days ago? The Ocean Shield is now only 650 miles west of the Naval Communications Station! Still not a single piece of floating wreckage has been found in the ocean or on a beach anywhere. Not a single body!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I know this is just a waste of time but what the hell....

Mikeultra
So it's OK for Sarah to blame this all on the Malysian government and Malaysian Airlines? And accuse them of orchestrating the planting of wreckage and false reports of pinger signals?
Sarah Bajc has been under the opinion since the first on air interview that this plane was taken. She pleaded on live TV for the culprits who fooled the gov'ts and the world to return all the passengers. Of course after a month she is then going to think that the Malaysian Officials are hiding the information.

She has the background of an international spy, possibly Mossad.
So now you know how to spot international spies? This is becoming absolutely ridiculous.
There is nothing secretive about her past. She graduated from the University of Michigan Honors College in 1988 with a degree in Chinese Language and International business. And what did she do with those degrees...

Sarah Bajc graduated in 1988 from the University of Michigan with a BA in Chinese and International Business and in 2006 received her certification as a Global Resourcing Project Manger from the Technology Association of Georgia.
Ms. Bajc was the Manager at Deloitte for three years and EO at ThinkWorks, INC from June, 1998 to May, 2001, that same year she was the president at Kideapolis, Inc and worked in the business Development at Questcon until 2005.
Sarah then became managing director at Tescom in Tel Aviv, Israel, becoming a partner of CxO Partners in 2006; moved to China in 2007 where she became Business Director at Microsoft China and Senior VP at HiSoft Technology International Ltd. in 2009
In 2011 Sarah Bajc was an intern and Substitute teacher at the Beijing International School of Singapore, she also was a consultant and coach at ChinAccelerator, Piktochart, True Run Media, Yuanfen~Flow and 4 Stones.
In 2012 Ms. Bajc came back to the US where she was an Economics Teacher Intern at the Atlanta International School, she then became an economics and business teacher at Harrow International school of Beijing where she also was a 6th grade tutor and head of Curie House.

Oh but wait... Sarah did serve 3 years on the Advisory Board for the US Gov't Technology Counsel... There's your "smoking gun" right there. She clearly must have been working on cloaking/invisibility technology. It's all coming together now.

www.xmedialab.com...
dailyentertainmentnews.com...

edit on 7-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: spelling/grammar

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

Not a waste of time at all, you're adding to the stack of previously unknown facts about this woman. Thank you! I get the feeling she's involved with outsourcing jobs from the U.S. Perhaps this whole scheme is a plot against Boeing? Maybe Boeing is going to relocate to China? Rothschild is from the UK, and they're part of the Airbus cabal. There were some other odd things I saw about Sarah. She's a fan of Rachel Maddow, Anderson Cooper, and Michael Moore! Wow, what a line up that is!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

While YOU might stop searching other areas as soon as the first ping is heard, people with experience know you don't search one area and you keep searching until the recorders are in hand.

They could have found the plane five minutes after it went missing, with 100 witnesses and recordings of the crew saying what happened and you would still be convinced it was a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Jesus I've heard you come up with some off the wall crap, but a conspiracy against Boeing because they are going to move to China? Give me a break.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Zaphod58

When I see physical evidence of wreckage and bodies being pulled from the ocean (video), and then I still might think it's a conspiracy. Why is the Ocean Shield searching 330 miles north east of where the pinger signal was heard 2 days ago? The Ocean Shield is now only 650 miles west of the Naval Communications Station! Still not a single piece of floating wreckage has been found in the ocean or on a beach anywhere. Not a single body!

You're so busy chasing conspiracies in your head, you're missing the obvious.

This storm struck on 23 March where the debris field would have been located, sinking or scattering any worthwhile debris.

There is a disease of the Mind called obsessive compulsive disorder in which people add layers of complexity to a problem the opposite of which is Occam's Razor which requires stripping away the layers of superfluous unnecessary information or considerations. Don't go looking for complex objections when a simple explanation provides your answer.

edit on 7-4-2014 by sy.gunson because: correcting typo spelling error

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It was only unknown to the people who have been spoonfed garbage from youtube producers that don't bother to actually investigate or vet the info they publish.

new topics

top topics

<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join