It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Mikeultra
I suggest that people look at the Sarah Hamil Bajc Facebook page. I do not have Facebook and I can't view the page. However I did view the page via a video that was made about it and I have screen captures of oddities about it. There's very little posted on it. It says she joined Facebook on 01/19/2008. One post on 04/30/2010, one post on 10/07/2010, one post on 09/10/2012. Four years on Facebook, a total of three posts, no mention or photos of Philip Wood. Suddenly on 03/10/2014 her Facebook page comes to life with endless photos of herself and Philip Wood, blah, blah, blah! I guess she never thought of posting them before he mysteriously disappeared? What a liar she is. Tell me that is normal Facebook activity! Tell me I'm being mean to poor Sarah. She's a freaking con artist liar! She also changed her profile photo on 03/10/2014!

edit on 6-4-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2014 by Mikeultra because: so many lies to list

ENOUGH WITH THE SARAH BAJC VILIFICATION!!!

Fair shake of the sauce bottle, mate!

Clearly you aren't a user of Facebook, because if you were, you would understand that there are various privacy settings you can use to make what details public or visible for certain people. That also goes for posts/status/pictures etc

During the years of facebook, some posts have been removed from timelines, why, I don't know, it just happened.

Not everyone uses Facebook on a daily or regular basis either. Sometimes they do, sometimes they take a break from it.

Because of various changes to Facebook over the years people had to redo their privacy settings too. Maybe Sarah came back to facebook because of mystery of MH370, or wait wait - maybe she is making her facebook page more accessible to concerned family and friends.

Mike, you are an intelligent guy, some of your ideas are interesting, but this constant vilification towards Sarah Bajc, in the face of evidence given by other ATSers to the contrary of what you state, is rude and damaging to ATS, Sarah Bajc and Philip Wood's family who are grieving.

Just. Stop.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
On CNN NOW, NEWS BRIEFING OUT OF AUSTRALIA........

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Media Conference to start: Aussie Officials briefing developments:

The Age Live Video

video cross soon to ABC coverage of media conference:

ABC News 24 live cross

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Angus Houston - Chief of Joint Search :

Towed Pinger Locator deployed from Ocean Shield has detected 2 promising signals
First lasted 2 hours 20 mins
Second lasted 13 minutes - two distinct pinger returns audible.
Houston says treat this information cautiously.

Fix position before lowering the autonomous underwater vehicle to search.
Depth 4500 metres in the area and extent of autonomous vehicle can go.

Today's search: Up to 9 military craft 3 civilian craft and 14 ships to assist with search.

Chinese ship on southern extremity of search area when they heard their pings.
Ocean Shield to the north of search area.

Satellite: Going on 6th satellite ping arc, near the search area, the 7th ping had a different kind of ping/handshake that lasted about 8 minutes and investigators believe fuel ran out then. Map shown will be published online after conference
Aussies searching to the north of area as if plane was travelling slower, the crash might be up that way.
Chinese searching to the south of area as if plane was travelling faster, crash might be there (or other way round, forgive me, this is hard to type and listen and follow at same time!)

If dealing with imprecise location - search will take a lot longer to determine position.

Unlikely two area pings related, 300nm apart. However "Funny things happen underwater" - Houston

Commodore Levy - Ocean Shield to continue in area for another 24 hours, if another acoustic event detected AUV will be deployed for initial scan of floor.

Angus Houston - Audio signal sounds to him like the same as BB ping.

Levy - 1800-2000yards apart two detections (ocean shield)

Houston - have not seen any wreckage so far in area (ocean shield, northern search zone) He's not going to confirm this is the crash zone until more evidence comes to light. Best evidence so far these two sounds, AUV showing anomalies would be better evidence.

End of Conference. Hopefully someone else has a better transcript, I just went with what I could hear and type at the same time.

edit on 6-4-2014 by auroraaus because: Updating info as coming in

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Can you summarize any info after? I only have my phone and can't do videos.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Sarah was in love with Philip before he disappeared, right? Why would she have removed anything to do with him previous to 03/08/2013?
I think these are valid questions. Questions about suspected false flags are to be shunned because of the alleged victims? I haven't seen any victims. I see where this is going. Why is it an American based news network (CNN) is so obsessed with this story when there allegedly is only 3 American citizens on this flight? There's no information at all about the 2 and 4 year old kids who it is said are Americans. There's no coverage about all the others on the flight. It's all about Sarah Bajc and Philip Wood in CNN's coverage.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Yup, that's why I agreed with your comment last night.

Once I found out that the Ocean Shield's event was 300 miles away from the Chinese event, it was clear to me that something else in those waters can create those type sounds or they were getting miss-readings. Because I can't imagine anything on this planet gliding for 300 miles with 239 people, their luggage and cargo inside. Especially when it would have to be damaged for two pings to happen in distant places.

I was gong to suggest they were hearing sunken elt equipped rafts, but that frequency isn't anywhere close to the 37.5khz.

edit on 7-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: spelling/grammar

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Some info from CNN on the flight data recorder acoustic beacon and the pinger locators being used to search for it...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Done.

Look above your post.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Thanks.

The Ocean Shield find would be exactly how I would expect them to be found. They should be fairly close together.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

NBC News reported Bajc, Wood’s girlfriend of two years, lives in Beijing and was getting ready to move to Kuala Lumpur with the 50-year-old IBM executive when flight MH370 vanished.
kfor.com...

03/08/2014 - 2 years = 03/08/2012

Yet there is no mention of Philip Wood on her Facebook page until the day after MH370 disappeared! All photos of them together were added after 03/09/2014. That's a fact. Not mentioned once in 2 years on her Facebook page until after 03/08/2014.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Have you completely disregarded her privacy settings before and after that date??

Dude!!!

I give up. Lets just hope for your sake you don't have a defamation lawsuit to answer to.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Mikeultra

NBC News reported Bajc, Wood’s girlfriend of two years, lives in Beijing and was getting ready to move to Kuala Lumpur with the 50-year-old IBM executive when flight MH370 vanished.
kfor.com...

03/08/2014 - 2 years = 03/08/2012

Yet there is no mention of Philip Wood on her Facebook page until the day after MH370 disappeared! All photos of them together were added after 03/09/2014. That's a fact. Not mentioned once in 2 years on her Facebook page until after 03/08/2014.
Go get married and divorced and that won't be a mystery any longer... If she post that she is in a relationship with another man before her marriage is legally dissolved, she could loose everything including her children. And that's just in America. I don't even want to begin thinking how divorces are settled in China.

I think these are valid questions. Questions about suspected false flags are to be shunned because of the alleged victims? I haven't seen any victims. I see where this is going.
So with this logic, I can assume you don't believe any on-going missing persons reports are true, simply because you haven't seen the missing persons body yet. Is that a fair assumption?

Why is it an American based news network (CNN) is so obsessed with this story when there allegedly is only 3 American citizens on this flight? There's no information at all about the 2 and 4 year old kids who it is said are Americans. There's no coverage about all the others on the flight. It's all about Sarah Bajc and Philip Wood in CNN's coverage.
The MSM and authorities will not report information on minors without the consent of the family. The small amount they have been able to give out is that the children were born to Chinese nationals in the US. So they are citizens because they were born on American soil, but their parents are not.

edit on 7-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: spelling/grammar

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

By your line of thinking then her divorce from Stephen wasn't finalized until 03/08/2014. Because after that date she has gone very public about her relationship with Philip. I'm not worried about anything I've said about her. Her words at the end of that video a page back says it all. "Some of the leads seem to have been planted. You know, to distract people maybe from something else." She should know.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Maybe she has the same brand of tinfoil hat as yours.

Hey, my parents are still married... but both are very open in letting others know they both have separate partners.

Also - to add - are you calling Philip Wood's brothers fakes too? His children?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
hmpf, this whole Sarah Bajc is a liar "thing" reminds me of the Sandy Hook Crap that came up. Just leave it and get back to the "facts". I mean the family members are in a high stress situation, it's perfectly normal to act "not normally"...

BTW here was a discussion about MH370 exploding high in the air to explain the different pinger locations. A prime example what happens to a plane when exploding in midair and the debrisfield involved is the Lockerbie Crash. Just look how many debris were scattered along the countryside, all this would (more or less) float on the ocean. Bigger chunks would sink, sure, but smaller debris could float for a long time and building a large field of small debris.
But nothing has been found so far, so I don't think this is what happenend to MH370.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Talliostro

That's the thing, even AF447 crash they had a big chunk floating, the tail.

Why haven't we got something here? Anything! A seat cushion! Some of those inflatable travel pillows, the mangosteens?!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

auroraaus

Why haven't we got something here? Anything! A seat cushion! Some of those inflatable travel pillows, the mangosteens?!

This is what I've been thinking. The only assumption I can come up with is maybe the aircraft was in trouble and the pilot managed to land in the ocean. Similar to the pilot who made a successful landing on the river Hudson. Plane landed intact. So maybe the Malaysian plane landed but sunk intact and didn't allow passengers to get into life rafts etc
edit on 7-4-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker

auroraaus

This is what I've been thinking. The only assumption I can come up with is maybe the aircraft was in trouble and the pilot managed to land in the ocean. Similar to the pilot who made a successful landing on the river Hudson. Plane landed intact. So maybe the Malaysian plane landed but sunk intact and didn't allow passengers to get into life rafts etc
edit on 7-4-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: Spelling

A depressurised aircraft at 35,000ft, not a single soul would have been alive, no pilots, nobody and more than likely flew to its last location on autopilot until fuel ran out.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

But an uncontrolled crash into the sea would rip apart the plane why have we not found a large debris field

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join