It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Vietnamese authorities say "mysterious floating object" found near "TO CHAU ISLAND".
This could be it,definitely.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I agree if yo look closely a majority of the items are rectangular in shape and many have the same or similar orientation. It would certainly appear to be green houses or similar. As mentioned previously if the aircraft had broken up mid air the debris field would cover 100s of miles . If the aircraft had hit the sea then a majority of wreckage would be very small with a majority floating just below the surface . I've been involved with a light aircraft that ditched and the biggest pice of wreckage found other than luggage was around 400mm2 and that was at an estimated speed of 180kts so you can imagine the devastation of a much higher speed impact with greater mass

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Boeing777

LOL.
Your conclusion is based on what?
telekinesis or clairvoyance?
or just SWAG???

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Alright its 5am.

I posted some info on page 29 to keep the air clear.
I hope to wake up and see good news, but it can take a whole week to find a missing plane.

1.The 2 passports guys had bought tickets from Beijing to Amsterdam as well. Terrorism or Drug related?.Maybe none
Some reports say there was four fake passports!
2.There's still the matter of the floating object on the To Chau island.
3.Oil found could be jet fuel, 777 can dump fuel.
4.Pilot had at least 20 years experience.
5.5 passengers missed flight - 4 passengers investigated, 2 forged passports & 1 Chinese passport name/number error
6."BEIJING (AP) -- China's state media say Vietnamese authorities have detected signals from the missing Malaysia Airlines plane"
7.22 Aircrafts and 40 ships are doing the search and rescue.
8.The plane changing course and turning back is basically a fact now.

Good night, and my bet is on the To Chau Island object.Hopefully some survivors!!!!

edit on 9-3-2014 by metodex because: Added 8.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Just coming in here in Spain from EURONEWS -

MALASIAN AIRLINES - THE HPYOTHESIS OF A TERRORIST ATTACK IS GROWING STRONGER.

FBI have identified 4 suspect passengers and at least two fake passports and have confirmed the plane turned around before it disappeared...

edit on AM7Sun20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

andy1972

FBI have identified 4 suspect passengers and at least two fake passports and have confirmed the plane turned around before it disappeared...

Doesn't seem like a Hijacking or terrorist attack...unless something went wrong...Maybe the passengers did a flight 93 if indeed it was terrorist related.?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Soloprotocol

andy1972

Doesn't seem like a Hijacking or terrorist attack...unless something went wrong...Maybe the passengers did a flight 93 if indeed it was terrorist related.?

they came to the terrorist possibility based not only on the passport issue, but the fact contact was lost with the plane immediately. I guess the emergency transponders on board give updates every minute or so. Some airline experts / pilots state with the sudden loss of contact that something catastrophic most likely occurred.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
UK news reporting :

The two men using stolen passports reportedly bought their tickets together from a travel agency in Pattaya, Thailand.

They were due to fly on to Europe from Beijing, meaning they did not have to apply for a Chinese visa and undergo further checks.

The Italian whose stolen passport was used by a passenger on board flight MH370 has been tracked down by a newspaper in Phuket, Thailand.

Luigi Maraldi, 37, says he lost it while on holiday "during a deal that went wrong at a motorcycle rent shop".

It is believed he was asked to leave his passport as 'collateral' for renting a bike, but when he went to reclaim it the woman who ran the shop said she already given someone else claiming to be "Mr Maraldi's husband".

He later had to get home to Italy on a temporary travel document.

Im afraid the source is the
UK daily mirror newspaper

edit on 9-3-2014 by civpop because: Added info

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Maybe the terrorists watched the recently released movie called non-stop and copied the plan?

No wreckage found yet must mean that a big bomb must have been on the plane.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This may just be a coincidence but i thought it might be worth a mention. The Austin based company 'Freescale Semiconductor' that has alerted to 20 of its employees being on board the flight is owned by the 'Blackstone Group'... a lot of things are. Or were, in the case of World Trade Centre 7... "Blackstone acquired the mortgage for 7 World Trade Center in October 2000..." source: Wikipedia. 'Freescale Semiconductor' is also currently in $7.6 Billion in debt and plagued by various lawsuits. Here is the link to the Wiki page on the company.
en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting coincidence and i'm not sure what this would mean but any thoughts appreciated!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This is the oil slick from todays Vietnam Navy Images.

www.themalaysianinsider.com...

I cant put the picture directly.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by metodex

Media reports the object found was not related
UPDATE [6:59pm]: Vietnamese media reports that suspicious object is not related to flight MH370 reports. Jacky Ly Thang, a defense cooperation official in US Embassy Hanoi, told VN Search & Rescue Center just now that US search party has confirmed that the object - seen by Singaporean search plane earlier - had nothing to do with the missing plane.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Yes I would go with that story.

If you pay attention pretty carefully to the starting and ending point of stories, you will note the same thing concerning journalism today. Only a few who will do their own research, because getting a story out fast is what is seen as more important these days. On this I am not wrong. In matters of importance it is speed first, then content.

I would agree it was a lot of detail, but also if we stand in the shoes of the airline who has more phone calls and questions than they can answer, people beginning to ask and rumors starting about terrorism, the Malaysian government bombarded with the same questions and on top of that wanting to assuage fears of Malaysia being a danger because of possible terrorism... I can easily see them wanting to put out something that would bide more time until they find the plane they lost...

On that I could always be wrong however, I see them both as having a vested interest in spreading a little disinfo to give themselves more time. Loosing a plane is never a good thing.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It's the reptilians.

Everyone on board was either possessed or a repie. The boeing '777' is being used for numerology reasons with the moon.

And terrorists are the new fairy tale.

Just like the shenanigans of 9/11 where they managed to find a near good condition passport of the hijacker.

The media stink of this elusive bull crap or rather the guys who get in touch with the media make out to be experts all the time.

REPTILIANS I TELL YA!!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

civpop
reply to post by metodex

Media reports the object found was not related
UPDATE [6:59pm]: Vietnamese media reports that suspicious object is not related to flight MH370 reports. Jacky Ly Thang, a defense cooperation official in US Embassy Hanoi, told VN Search & Rescue Center just now that US search party has confirmed that the object - seen by Singaporean search plane earlier - had nothing to do with the missing plane.

Damn.

Then where is the plane? This is too weird.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
It is indeed far too weird,

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

It's under the sea.

When the moon is right the media will show it.

It be like " oh look here it is".

WE FOUND THE PLANNED CRASH EVERYBODY.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I would say if it was terrorists they would have claimed responsibility long before now.

I am curious why there is no wreckage yet.... they would be some somewhere, unless something else happened altogether, such as the transponder was taken out... and ONLY the transponder.

Is that possible? Would have to have been in-flight.....
edit on 9-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
In my view there is probably no connection between the
stolen passport dudes! If the stolen passports were european,
then the dudes are probably European.
So dont see a connection these dudes and Chinese or Malaysian terrorists.
These dudes probably on a drugs run.
What with the recent Chinese terrorist troubles it could be that or the
plane just suffered a catastrophic break up because surely a mayday call would have been mde if they were in trouble.
It could be a missile I suppose, but who? Japan? US? Russia?
edit on 9-3-2014 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

edit on 9-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join