It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

Which one was being dismantled in Beijing?
Could they find 'spare' parts to throw in the ocean...to buttress a claim that the plane went down, there...?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ikonoklast

Just speculation but maybe they knew the satellite was drifting ever so slightly north so the plane path would be south if the shift was indicating one direction and away.

Once a satellite has been placed accurately into its geostationary orbit position it gradually starts to drift north-south on a daily basis due to the influence of the sun and moon. There is a gradual increase in the inclination of the orbit. If left alone, a satellite that has initial zero inclination will have its inclination increase at the rate of 0.8 deg per year.

To solve this problem, satellites start their life in the geostationary orbit with a substantial amount of rocket fuel which is used periodically every few weeks to correct the trend toward orbit inclination increase.

Link

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Okay, now for the planted debris...

There will be a seat cushion with the words Malaysian Airlines found floating in the Indian Ocean, and sitting on top of the cushion, a pristine passport untouched by water damage.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
A couple of questions from all this...
Regarding Inmarsat's explanation (or - one of their explanations)...as linked from post by JacKatMtn - (Super Moderator)

Anyone find it interesting that Inmarsat counted it 'fact' that the aircraft made a "final turn"...and that, it was based on this bit of information that they focused their theory "south", rather than "north"?

Would this "final turn" be the 'turn' the plane was 12 minutes into, when comms went silent?
Or - would this "final turn" be at/near the northern tip of the Strait of Malacca?
Seems we're being told, now, that said "final turn" was near the northern end of the Strait of Malacca - - - How did they know this?

Likewise, they state that they went to work on "where the last ping was", and "KNOWING" that the aircraft had remaining fuel...but that it would run out before the next ping - - - they were able to determine "where" it went down.

How did they know this?
Might the aircraft have already landed (resting lazily on an undulating ocean) at the last ping?

Earlier reports were that the 7:11 ping was somewhere near the 40th longitude...and that the 8:11 ping was on (presumably, virtually) the 40th longitude. Was it arcing eastward (toward Australia)? Or just, fluttering about at the whims of the winds?

Earlier reports, likewise alleged that it may have been in the same location for the last two pings.
I'm sure the fact they had mathematicians and psychics (I mean physicists) are sufficient answers to such questions...since...apparently - no-one else did.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

UKGuy1805
Just been doing abit more digging on the net, and after my chat with mikeultra last night, I have found out that two of the GA Telesis purchased ex Malaysian B777's are kept stored at the following places 9M-MRI is at Lourdes Airport France, and here's the interesting one - the ex Malaysian and now N-105GT is staored at Tel Aviv airport Israel.

Excellent discovery! Can you disclose how you were able to find the current locations of 9M-MRI (aka N105GT) and 9M-MRK. 9M-MRI is the one that GA Telesis registered as N105GT. See image below.

Below image is GA Telesis fleet information showing the former Malaysian Air 9M-MRI manufacturer serial number 28416, registered as N105GT.

Please share the source of your discovery! If Israel has either of these aircraft, expect another 911 attack soon!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Yep, Its on Planespotters.net serch B777's it shows the data sheet for N-105GT and also shows 9M-MRI.
Some good info and shown in as simple a way as possible.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Excellent discovery! Can you disclose how you were able to find the current locations of 9M-MRI (aka N105GT) and 9M-MRK. 9M-MRI is the one that GA Telesis registered as N105GT. See image below.

Below image is GA Telesis fleet information showing the former Malaysian Air 9M-MRI manufacturer serial number 28416, registered as N105GT.

Please share the source of your discovery! If Israel has either of these aircraft, expect another 911 attack soon!

Could either you or the original poster of the airliner storage info clear up what these documents screenshotted mean? If I am reading correctly, a Boeing 777-2H6 (which is what Malaysia MH-370 was) re-registered under a different name N105GT by GA Telesis. The date, on the first picture, as well as the serial #28420 of plane 9M-MRO match perfect to MH-370.

So how do you conclude it is stored in Tel Aviv (via ALAFCO in Kuwait)? Where is Tel Aviv referenced?

The plane 9M-MRO was clearly changed, and done so by the looks of it in 1999 and 1998 (weird order)...so could MH-370 have taken over that serial #?

The date of storage doesnt line up, on the second image? Delivered on 21-10-13 and never exited? If that is MH-370 then how could it be in service with Malaysia Airlines if it is stored since last October?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Planespotters.net/Production_List/Boeing/777/28416,N105GT-GA-Telesis-php

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Good work to you & UKGuy!

I've been keeping up with work/this thread/as well as some others...

Don't know if this of importance or not (have you encountered this source?)...but thought I'd post anyway...aviation-safety.net...

Here is my copy & paste from here on ATS...

Sorry....not buying it!

From your own source, bolded lettering mine:

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH-370 from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Beijing, China was reported missing. There were 227 passengers and 12 crew members on board.
The Boeing 777-2H6ER took off from Kuala Lumpur International Airport's runway 32R at 00:41 and climbed to a cruising altitude of FL350.
The flight flew a 25° course towards the IGARI waypoint. At 01:07 Malaysian time the last ACARS message was received. Last radio contact was at 01:19 when the copilot radioed 'All right, good night." At that moment the flight was approaching the IGARI waypoint. When making the planned course change over IGARI at 01:21, the transponder was switched off. Malaysian officials reported that the civil radar lost contact at 01:30 at a position 2 km south of IGARI.
From this point onwards, the Royal Malaysian Air Force primary radar showed that MH370 turned back. It then flew in a westerly direction back over peninsular Malaysia before turning northwest.
Authorities believe that up until the point at which it left military primary radar coverage, at 02:15, these movements are consistent with deliberate action by someone on the aircraft. Last satellite data was recorded at 08:11 Malaysian time.
A search for the airplane is currently being conducted in an area near a possible corridor in the Indian Ocean.

On March 24, the Malaysian PM reported: "With deep sadness and regret, according to this new data, we must conclude flight MH370 ended in the Southern Indian Ocean."

Unconfirmed media reports suggest that the airplane climbed to 45,000 feet, above the approved altitude limit for a Boeing 777-200, soon after it disappeared from civilian radar. The plane then descended unevenly to 23,000 feet. The plane was reportedly last recorded flying at 29,500 feet when radar contact was lost.

So, NE/E to W to NW to S ???

I'm in the twilight zone & an Alfred Hitchcock movie at the same time?!

Research C. Group, déjà vu II....

edit on 24-3-2014 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

WanDash
reply to post by UKGuy1805

Which one was being dismantled in Beijing?
Could they find 'spare' parts to throw in the ocean...to buttress a claim that the plane went down, there...?

This article describes a partnership between GA Telesis and Air China to disassemble and part out aircraft in Bejing, China. I was speculating that they have 9M-MRO (MH370) in Bejing, and are busy taking it apart.

July 24, 2013 – Beijing, China – GA Innovation China (“GAIC”), the newly formed joint venture between GA Telesis, LLC and Air China Ltd celebrated together with Beijing Capital International Airport Co., Ltd (“BCIA”) and Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering Corporation (“AMECO”) the start of their first commercial aircraft teardown project involving a Boeing 747-400 aircraft acquired from Air China. All three parties held a ceremony alongside the 747 aircraft in AMECO’s main hangar to kick off the teardown project and sign the airframe sale agreement between GAIC and BCIA.
www.gatelesis.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

We are disscussing the possible link between the two or possibly three B777'200ER's that Ga Telesis has under its belt, and with the American registerd one being stored at Tel Aviv, it adds more interest to this.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Mikeultra
I'm still going with the Maersk Alabama connection. The ex-Navy Seals working for the Trident Group on board the Maersk Alabama were killed to keep the mission secret. Maersk Alabama sails between Kenya and United Arab Emirates. Malaysian Airlines has a flight between Dubai and Kuala Lumpur. MH162 KUL to DBX, and MH163 DBX to KUL. This flight uses a 777-200. Todays flight MH162 leaves KUL at 3:15 pm local and arrives at DBX at 6:45 pm. www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb#chan nel=fflb&q=kuala+lumpur+to+dubai+flights+malaysian+airlines&rls=org.mozilla:en-US
fficial

The ex-Navy Seals were found dead aboard the Maersk Alabama on 02/28/2014. So by checking these flight times on Flightradar24 for the days prior to 02/28/2014 I'm sure that the flight will be found that carried the "weapon" from Dubai via the Maersk Alabama can be found. Something must have gone wrong with the final mission while MH370 was loaded with the "weapon". It might not be way down in the south Indian Ocean. The plot may have been thwarted by the crew on MH370, and the responsible plotters were forced to shoot down the aircraft in the area due west of Malaysia tracking towards Diego Garcia.
edit on 24-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

Here's the problem with that theory.

Anyone with the resources to pull of such an elaborate plan could just rent an IL-76 and crew and take whatever it is direct to it's destination.

There are hundreds of "pirate" IL-76 crews willing to fly anything anywhere for the right money, and they know better than to ask questions or even care.

The U.S. needed to get a power pack to an FOB in Afghanistan, the airfield was too short and nobody would take the job, because once the plane landed a takeoff was impossible.

A job that should have cost 100k ended up being filled by a pirate IL-76 crew for 2 million, up front.

After the plane landed at the FOB the crew was walking away when a soldier asked how they were going to take off again. The pilot laughed and said " we aren't, enjoy the plane". A van pulled up a short time later and the flight crew was gone.

They bought an old IL-76 for 500k and patched it up enough just to get it there, and cleared 1.5 million for a few days work.

The odds that someone would highjack a commercial airliner to smuggle cargo, are very slim.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

WanDash
A couple of questions from all this...
Regarding Inmarsat's explanation (or - one of their explanations)...as linked from post by JacKatMtn - (Super Moderator)

Anyone find it interesting that Inmarsat counted it 'fact' that the aircraft made a "final turn"...and that, it was based on this bit of information that they focused their theory "south", rather than "north"?

Would this "final turn" be the 'turn' the plane was 12 minutes into, when comms went silent?
Or - would this "final turn" be at/near the northern tip of the Strait of Malacca?
Seems we're being told, now, that said "final turn" was near the northern end of the Strait of Malacca - - - How did they know this?

I understand that the INMARSAT track leads from southern Vietnam in a relatively straight course to the southern ocean, not from the Straits of Malacca.

The final turn noted by transponder returns was a turn right from waypoint IGARI roughly toward waypoint BIBAN at the southern tip of Vietnam off Ca Mau Peninsula. Somewhere along that track it turned back to the right, not left.

Effectively this suggests the aircraft sighted wandering about the straits of Malacca was entirely unrelated.

The last location tracked by Flightradar24 is
Time UTC: 17:21:03
Lat: 6.97
Lon: 103.63
Alt: 35000
Speed: 471 knots
Heading: 40

edit on 24-3-2014 by sy.gunson because: added position details

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
9M-MRK is stored at Sandford Florida.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So MH370 turned around and headed back over Malaysia, free as a bird, without Malaysian military sensing on radar and scrambling their jets, then heads over toward the Andaman Islands with the Military radar conveniently not switched on (Good to know! I might want to plan an invasion of sorts one day!)

Then proceeds to take a sharp turn south into the middle of the Indian Ocean... This all happens in the space of 7 hours. 7 hours and no one knew what was happening on the plane or where it was? Really?

If there's an official explanation down the track that this was a tragic accident, I'm not going to buy it.

The only explanation I can think of it going all the way south (pun not intended) is a "Let's Roll" type scenario.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

BurningSpearess
...Don't know if this of importance or not (have you encountered this source?)...but thought I'd post anyway...aviation-safety.net...

Thanks, BurningSpearess
As quoted from the source you quoted...

...Malaysian officials reported that the civil radar lost contact at 01:30 at a position 2 km south of IGARI.
From this point onwards, the Royal Malaysian Air Force primary radar showed that MH370 turned back. It then flew in a westerly direction back over peninsular Malaysia before turning northwest.

I recall the earlier reports...and, do not recall that any of them specified that the plane turned northwest after crossing the peninsular Malaysia...but, rather, simply stating "into the Strait of Malacca".
This is very frustrating.
If they have some facts (rather than bubblegum-stop-gaps) to base this on - why was it not broadcast earlier?
Maybe I missed it...amid all the other half-a$$ed reporting and disseminating - but...they are either using a lot of 'guesses' to substantiate the story, or they intentionally misled (or are intentionally misleading) us.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

"Thank You" I said from day one it had made a Right turn, and I did not and do not belive it made a left turn.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

And the straits of malacca was very busy with a constant stream of airways traffic roueting up and down the corridor, spaced about 5 -10miles appart, so this would not have been a very good place to be.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Meanwhile today's search has been called off because of bad weather.

Trying my absolute darndest to not be cynical.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Thanks sy.gunson

Would you mind directing me/us to the source for your information?
Maybe it's new & improved...as...the illustrated map in ikonoklast's post, earlier, tells an obviously different tale - even citing the source as "Malaysia Government/Australia Govt/Malaysia Airlines".

Source for map found in this post, by ikonoklast

Kind of difficult to get a handle on the facts, when no-ones' facts are the same.

edit on 3/24/2014 by WanDash because: just a little math

new topics

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join