It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

There have been plenty of recorded suicides where the perpetrator took themselves somewhere, instead of doing it at the nearest place.

Perhaps he was really upset and was thinking about things, whether to or not, arguing his irrational conscious, flying around thinking about it, perhaps he purposely wanted some deep ocean in some far flung place so as not being found, perhaps it was a twisted two fingers to the world, knowing there would be notoriety and having the 'last laugh', in his eyes 'winning'.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

It's maddening, isn't it? The available evidence just doesn't fit together, not even for the experts. We humans are hardwired to find answers to a puzzle. Seems like pieces are being hidden, moved, covered, though this may not be true at all--the pieces may be there if one knows how and where to look. Maybe.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

voided

JRCrowley

theabsolutetruth
The Telegraph are reporting that investigators consider it deliberate and possibly suicide, which seems the most likely scenario.

Likely how? So the scenario is , some random pilot decides one day, "hey, I'm gonna commit suicide. I'm tired of this sh#t!" so he plans out how he's going to crash his plane into the ocean, defeating the rest of his colleagues' attempts to stop him in the process, and killing hundreds of innocent passengers while he's at it?

I'm not buying it. These experts are all so smart, but it took them this long to come up with this stupid story?

I'm not buying it. These experts are all so smart, but it took them this long to come up with this stupid story?

...and you were able to come up with a stupid story more quickly?

Ever considered the Malaysian Government was feeding all sorts of B/S speculation and rumours to deflect responsibility and liability from the airline to an employee associated with the jailed opposition leader?

If you lose your mind enough to kill yourself, it's not much of a stretch towards killing other people. Especially if you have a beef with society or the world at large

killing yourself is a private gesture... killing 238 other people in the same act is a grandiose gesture to send a message and get attentio, so where's the suicide note?

Would a pilot, if left in the cockpit alone, have some means to incapacitate the rest of the passengers? Flying to 45,000 ?

Flying the plane to the southern Indian Ocean is the m.o of someone never wanting to be found

...and totally inconsistent with the psychology of murder/suicide.

edit on 24-3-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

A ''meltdown'' seems like the most plausible cause.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The call from the untraceable cell phone to him might play into his mental state/suicide, if that's what happened.

edit:

Wonder if the NSA will ever reveal the contents of that call.

edit on 3/24/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

There have been plenty of recorded suicides where the perpetrator took themselves somewhere, instead of doing it at the nearest place.

Perhaps he was really upset and was thinking about things, whether to or not, arguing his irrational conscious, flying around thinking about it, perhaps he purposely wanted some deep ocean in some far flung place so as not being found, perhaps it was a twisted two fingers to the world, knowing there would be notoriety and having the 'last laugh', in his eyes 'winning'.

Could you point me to some examples of mass murder/suicide where the perpetrator took themselves somewhere else?

I'm not having a go at you, but the very idea intrigues me as a psych in training.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by drwill

There are too many gaps in the knowledge of the events so far for anything but speculative theories but through the process of elimination, it seems the logical cause.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What if there was a hijack attempt and the pilot programmed the autopilot to fly the plane away from land to avoid the likelihood of the hijackers crashing into a populated area?

The hijackers don't actually know how to fly and their plan was to order the pilot to fly to a specific target or they'll kill passengers. The hijackers' plan was to get near the populated area and dive the plane into the target. The pilot programs the autopilot and the hijackers think that the pilot complied with their orders. Or there was a fight at some point and pilot/co-pilot are killed with no one left who knows how to get the plane back to land.

Just a theory...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Yeah, If the supposedly managed to lift some wreckage from the supposed crash area? how deep is that sea 2, 3 - 5000feet deep thay have never lifted large items from that depth before, Im sure.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

drwill

But who flew the plane rationally? Could have been a passenger, right?

ummm.... the autopilot.

Like the Helios Airways disaster.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I completely agree. That theory is much more plausible than any other theory I have heard and it would explain many "odd" circumstances surrounding this case.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

It's depth is comparible to Mount Everest apparently!!!

If it's at the bottom, & it's had nearly 3 weeks to get that far, it's highly unlikely that anything will be lifted, including the black box sadly, I think that's exactly what Authorities want!!!

Peace UK!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I don't really want to dwell on suicide cases but for example. The pilot could have been in shock, seeing as it was just hours before that the political leader that he felt strongly about was incarcerated, he went to the trial, in person and was angry afterwards, perhaps it wasn't until he sat down for a while and thought about it that he became irrational.

news.bbc.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...:_The_Tokyo_Gas_Attack_and_the_Japanese_Psyche

en.wikipedia.org...

listverse.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> listverse.com...

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 24-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I agree. It is a logical scenario. It's more frightening than mechanical failure or fire. Faulty thinking isn't easily doused. Your posts have prompted me to think instead of listen to CNN and Fox. Star for you.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

I've heard that the massive turn the plane made would need an experienced pilot...
So does your theory suggest that the auto-pilot was turned on after it banked left???

Peace Sy!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

sy.gunson
...and you were able to come up with a stupid story more quickly?

My story isn't stupid. And you are a Class A A-hole for saying that.

There is nothing stupid about my theory. My theory has been the same since this story broke, and I'm sticking to my guns.

My theory is massive technical failure leading to a tragic crash.

And your attitude licks.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

I keep circling that idea.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

UKGuy1805
reply to post by Mikeultra

Yeah, If the supposedly managed to lift some wreckage from the supposed crash area? how deep is that sea 2, 3 - 5000feet deep thay have never lifted large items from that depth before, Im sure.

Air France 447 debris at 12,500 to 13,100 ft

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

26,000 feet thats deep, yep nothing would be recovered from there let alone found.

So once again we are in the hands of TPTB to tell us "this is how it is final word on subject closed - move along people".

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yesterday's conclusion of apparent events have made this all to easy to sweep under the carpet & blame the pilot!!!

& it felt like they wanted this from day 1!!!

Instant talk of an irrational, all-to-easy-going, home simulator data deleting, & now suicidal pilot!!!
They've had it in for him since the beginning!!!

Added to that, he just so happened to crash where nobody in AirCrash Investigation history would want him to, seeing as a black box is now lost in an Ocean!!!

Well that just about helps dodge every question that may have popped up from the cynical, the skeptical, the conspiratorial, even the plain logical!!!

This is Fishier than the Planes current surroundings!

Peace MH370 xxx
Goddess bless you, especially the children!

new topics

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join