It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

It was flown rationally, the fire or equipment blame theories have been deemed unlikely, so either it was deliberately being flown somewhere for a purpose and somehow got off course or never realised it was low on fuel , which seems unlikely seeing as it was flown rationally and whoever was flying it obviously has knowledge of flying, or it was was intercepted, again where when by whom, and how come it went down where it did, or it was pilot suicide, they either flew it into the sea or flew it until it ran out of fuel.

The investigation has left a lot of windows open for conspiracy, but it could also be that simple, and it has happened before.

The investigators have reached this possible conclusion due to analytical research and when you try applying any other conspiracy on top it adds so many more unlikely elements that need answers to.

kcubbin.tripod.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

I agree, no 777's there when that was taken.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There are some pretty interesting theories on here, about swapping numbers and it being shot down etc, thing is how will we ever know?
If they find the wreckage and some people say it's planted then what?
If they don't find it then the theories will rage for years.

If this was all done for a terrorist plot or some kind of nefarious plan, wouldn't it be easier and probably cheaper to just buy a plane?
This seems like a hell of a lot of work, effort and secrecy imo
It is a very weird incident for sure, made all the weirder by the absence of any debris and all of the games being played surrounding info.
Some great digging and work being done by folks on here, WTG

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
The Telegraph are reporting that investigators consider it deliberate and possibly suicide, which seems the most likely scenario.

Likely how? So the scenario is , some random pilot decides one day, "hey, I'm gonna commit suicide. I'm tired of this sh#t!" so he plans out how he's going to crash his plane into the ocean, defeating the rest of his colleagues' attempts to stop him in the process, and killing hundreds of innocent passengers while he's at it?

I'm not buying it. These experts are all so smart, but it took them this long to come up with this stupid story?

By the way, it wouldn't be suicide, it would be murder/suicide.

Still not buying it.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

That's the thing, in other pilot-suicide scenarios, the plane was flown directly into terrain either shortly after take off or an hour after take off. That didn't happen with MH370 as you can see it make several turns on it's merry adventure before heading south. And this happened over a duration of 7 hours.

Star for that link by the way, very useful info

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You're right. And couldn't it be either scenario? I'm speculating here, but what about a shoe bomb, or some type of explosive that depressurized the cabin, but the steadfast 777 kept going? Or what about (fill in the blank)? As for suicide, I just don't know. Unless one of the pilots kept a diary, documenting his downward (emotional) spiral, and/or unless a family member steps forward with a convincing testimony, IMHO it's unseemly for the press (or their source) to speculate about suicide.
If I had lost a loved one on that flight, and the Malaysian officials had said that all on board were lost, and they didn't produce a shred of 777 steel, a scrap of a cushion, there would be no closure. And suicide? How could anyone who wasn't on that plane know the truth? Maybe some passengers didn't know.

A part of me would continue to wonder if my sweetheart had made it to a tiny island, Tom Hanks' style. False hope is a kind of hope, after all. Now, with a storm raging over an already raging sea, will the wreckage, if it's wreckage, be sucked into a current, pulled god knows where? And then what? A text saying, Can't find anything; the storm washed it many nautical miles away. Gone, baby, gone. And now you need to be gone, because we're tired of paying your hotel and food bills, and the Grand Prix is coming. So sorry. Bye bye.

The Malaysians appear to be weary, wringing their hands. The media has feasted, and now they're ready for a change in the menu. It just seems to me as if the matter is being swept away for duplicitous reasons.
edit on 24-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

JRCrowley

theabsolutetruth
The Telegraph are reporting that investigators consider it deliberate and possibly suicide, which seems the most likely scenario.

Likely how? So the scenario is , some random pilot decides one day, "hey, I'm gonna commit suicide. I'm tired of this sh#t!" so he plans out how he's going to crash his plane into the ocean, defeating the rest of his colleagues' attempts to stop him in the process, and killing hundreds of innocent passengers while he's at it?

I'm not buying it. These experts are all so smart, but it took them this long to come up with this stupid story?

Still not buying it.

Murder/suicides happen all the time.

If you lose your mind enough to kill yourself, it's not much of a stretch towards killing other people. Especially if you have a beef with society or the world at large

Would a pilot, if left in the cockpit alone, have some means to incapacitate the rest of the passengers? Flying to 45,000 ?

Flying the plane to the southern Indian Ocean is the m.o of someone never wanting to be found
edit on 24-3-2014 by voided because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Mikeultra

So from this information it is known that GA Telesis has one 777 that they said is slated for disassembly (9M-MRK msn 28418). And one 777 stored at Tel Aviv as of 04/11/2013 (9M-MRI msn 28416).

So it's possible there are parts available to be scattered in the "search area", and an intact 777 at Tel Aviv for a possible surprise attack (as in a rising phoenix). In fact there is a ship leaving from New York with the fancy sonar device that looks like a stingray. Maybe that ship is also carrying parts from 9M-MRK to dump around the South Indian Ocean

Then good luck proving that when they start fishing substantial parts from the sea because each life critical part of an airliner carries a unique serial number which can be traced back to one aircraft and one aircraft only.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

A shameless teaser.
They learn fast, don't they?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JRCrowley

It is the simplest scenario given the details.

As I said the details given have left plenty of windows open for conspiracy but it is the simplest, most logical theory.

The guy was perhaps going through some stuff, he was angry about the leader of the political party he supports being incarcerated for sodomy just hours before getting on the plane, we know he was at the trial, we know he was angry about it, we also now know he had marital issues and his wife and family had just separated from him and moved elsewhere, He probably was expected to maintain their lifestyle financially.

He might have endured an anger / frustration induced spontaneous irrational though process and just said '' #### it'', turned the plane, turned off the comms and flew as far as he could until the fuel ran out or was intercepted.

Just a possible scenario that could have been the cause.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

But who flew the plane rationally? Could have been a passenger, right?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Great point.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Terrain / sea, either or, it doesn't matter, besides into the sea minimises the risk to those on land.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

voided

JRCrowley

theabsolutetruth

Still not buying it.

Murder/suicides happen all the time.

If you lose your mind enough to kill yourself, it's not much of a stretch towards killing other people. Especially if you have a beef with society or the world at large

Would a pilot, if left in the cockpit alone, have some means to incapacitate the rest of the passengers? Flying to 45,000 ?

Anyone, including a pilot, can manufacture the means to incapacitate a large group of people and murder them whilst committing suicide at the same time. That doesn't mean the scenario is likely.

That being said, the more likely scenario (despite what the "experts" are claiming) is that some kind of extremely unique technical failure occurred, causing the plane to plummet into the ocean.

I'm prepared to eat crow if sufficient evidence is publicized that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the pilot was a crazy person with "a beef with society or the world at large" to the extent that he was angry enough to kill all of those people, but I'm not holding my breath that that evidence is forthcoming.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by drwill

They say its there but they haven't heard anything on sonar, or gotten a signal from the Black Box. If the transponders were turned off and the communications equipment were shut off, its possible the black box recorder was disabled as well. Could it be? Or maybe it was even removed while in flight. The weather is bad and I've heard its at 25,000 feet. They may delay any salvage effort or say its impossible to get to. That would be extremely convenient and inconvenient.
I don't believe the pilots and conspirators/hijackers were on that plane when and if it went down in the ocean. Not unless there was a double cross to tie up loose ends.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by drwill

Investigations suggest a person with flying knowledge and ability, that doesn't rule out passengers but again is unlikely due to the lack of distress signals, which can be coded and easily sent to ATC with just a few clicks, but not impossible. Again it adds another layer of things that need answering. Logical analysis suggests it is more likely the pilot or co-pilot.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I see what you mean now but the time frame and "rational" changes of course (think 3 times) doesn't add up to someone who is keen to die.

If I wanted to die, whether taking a load of people with me or not, I'd want to do it as soon as I can, before anyone tries to "help" me.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Interesting thought.

To combine that with what another member said, is it possible he had a "meltdown", became hesitant which led to him to not ditch the plane within minutes or an hour after takeoff and simply decided that he would let the plane run out of fuel in whatever direction it was headed?

Committing suicide without pulling the trigger?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

sy.gunson

Mikeultra

So from this information it is known that GA Telesis has one 777 that they said is slated for disassembly (9M-MRK msn 28418). And one 777 stored at Tel Aviv as of 04/11/2013 (9M-MRI msn 28416).

So it's possible there are parts available to be scattered in the "search area", and an intact 777 at Tel Aviv for a possible surprise attack (as in a rising phoenix). In fact there is a ship leaving from New York with the fancy sonar device that looks like a stingray. Maybe that ship is also carrying parts from 9M-MRK to dump around the South Indian Ocean

Then good luck proving that when they start fishing substantial parts from the sea because each life critical part of an airliner carries a unique serial number which can be traced back to one aircraft and one aircraft only.

If there's ever any piece of aircraft found, and those pieces were planted from another aircraft other than 9M-MRO, I'm sure it will be small pieces of flotsam with no serial numbers. Just a food tray, coaster, seat cushion. I'm positive there will be nothing found!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

auroraaus

I see what you mean now but the time frame and "rational" changes of course (think 3 times) doesn't add up to someone who is keen to die.

If I wanted to die, whether taking a load of people with me or not, I'd want to do it as soon as I can, before anyone tries to "help" me.

I fully agree plus if he steered it to the sea to avoid casualties on land then he obviously cared so why kill 239 people?

I don't buy the suicide I still think this was a dry run for something else as someone else posted they will find a seat and a perfect passport in tact.

Stinks.

Civ

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join