It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

UKGuy1805
reply to post by sy.gunson

"Thank You" I said from day one it had made a Right turn, and I did not and do not belive it made a left turn.

The amount of misinformation and reversals of claims by authorities is enough to cause anyone whiplash.

I understand the arc of satellite pings which has previously been cited as a "general" direction are now considered as an actual track.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

The only saving grace would be that it only seems like a conspiracy, because most of the info we have been fed by the MM was simply wrong...

-fellow cynic.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

WanDash
reply to post by sy.gunson

Thanks sy.gunson

Would you mind directing me/us to the source for your information?
Maybe it's new & improved...as...the illustrated map in ikonoklast's post, earlier, tells an obviously different tale - even citing the source as "Malaysia Government/Australia Govt/Malaysia Airlines".

Source for map found in this post, by ikonoklast

Kind of difficult to get a handle on the facts, when no-ones' facts are the same.

edit on 3/24/2014 by WanDash because: just a little math

I simply Googled "INMARSAT" + "MH370" + "New Track"

There are multiple links and some still try to reconcile and include the Straits of Malacca claim but I saw a UK TV channel's report which excluded the Strait of Malacca entirely. The news comes out of the UK.

Correction: Google "INMARSAT" + "MH370" + "new route"
edit on 24-3-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This caught my attention:

Doppler effect

excerpt:

Meanwhile, Inmarsat went back to its satellite data. Its new analysis found that the northern route did not quite correlate with the frequency of the pings from the plane – meaning the plane must have been heading south.

It also suggested that the plane had been travelling at a steady cruising altitude above 30,000 feet.

They compared satellite data from MH370 with that from previous Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 flights, going back a few weeks, in order to better model the movement of the plane.

“This really was a shot in the dark,” Chris McLaughlin, senior vice president of external affairs at Inmarsat told the BBC. “It’s a credit to the scientific team that they managed to model this.

“Just a single ‘ping’ can be used to say the plane was both powered up and travelling. And then by a process of elimination comparing it to other known flights and established that it went south.”

The UK’s Air Accidents Investigation Branch also contributed to the analysis.

Read more: www.smh.com.au...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Plan2exist18

Excellent discovery! Can you disclose how you were able to find the current locations of 9M-MRI (aka N105GT) and 9M-MRK. 9M-MRI is the one that GA Telesis registered as N105GT. See image below.

Below image is GA Telesis fleet information showing the former Malaysian Air 9M-MRI manufacturer serial number 28416, registered as N105GT.

Please share the source of your discovery! If Israel has either of these aircraft, expect another 911 attack soon!

Could either you or the original poster of the airliner storage info clear up what these documents screenshotted mean? If I am reading correctly, a Boeing 777-2H6 (which is what Malaysia MH-370 was) re-registered under a different name N105GT by GA Telesis. The date, on the first picture, as well as the serial #28420 of plane 9M-MRO match perfect to MH-370.

So how do you conclude it is stored in Tel Aviv (via ALAFCO in Kuwait)? Where is Tel Aviv referenced?

The plane 9M-MRO was clearly changed, and done so by the looks of it in 1999 and 1998 (weird order)...so could MH-370 have taken over that serial #?

The date of storage doesnt line up, on the second image? Delivered on 21-10-13 and never exited? If that is MH-370 then how could it be in service with Malaysia Airlines if it is stored since last October?

OK I'll try to explain this as best I can. MH370 has a registration # 9M-MRO and manufacturer serial number 28420. Where it is, unknown. The image below with link to original article shows that GA Telesis has possession of an ex-Malaysian 777 manufacturer serial number 24818 which was Malaysian 9M-MRK. The article states that the ex-Malaysian 777 is being disassembled. Article is dated 07/10/2013.
www.gatelesis.com...

Malaysian Air 777 manufacturer serial number 28416 registered as 9M-MRI was sold to GA Telesis on 10/21/2013 and now registered as N105GT. So the image below shows this aircraft still registered as 9M-MRI and stored at Tarbes Lourdes Pyrenees on 04/10/2013, and then on 04/11/2013 it's re-registered as N105GT and stored at Tel Aviv.
www.planespotters.net...

So from this information it is known that GA Telesis has one 777 that they said is slated for disassembly (9M-MRK msn 28418). And one 777 stored at Tel Aviv as of 04/11/2013 (9M-MRI msn 28416).

So it's possible there are parts available to be scattered in the "search area", and an intact 777 at Tel Aviv for a possible surprise attack (as in a rising phoenix). In fact there is a ship leaving from New York with the fancy sonar device that looks like a stingray. Maybe that ship is also carrying parts from 9M-MRK to dump around the South Indian Ocean

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
And coincidently 28418 9M-MRK being stored at Sandford, dosnt GA Telesis have a base at Sandford?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

UKGuy1805
And coincidently 28418 9M-MRK being stored at Sandford, dosnt GA Telesis have a base at Sandford?

They have 2 locations in Florida, Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Where have you seen information that it's in Sanford?
www.gatelesis.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Hmmmmmmm

Mikeultra
I'm still going with the Maersk Alabama connection. The ex-Navy Seals working for the Trident Group on board the Maersk Alabama were killed to keep the mission secret. Maersk Alabama sails between Kenya and United Arab Emirates. Malaysian Airlines has a flight between Dubai and Kuala Lumpur. MH162 KUL to DBX, and MH163 DBX to KUL. This flight uses a 777-200. Todays flight MH162 leaves KUL at 3:15 pm local and arrives at DBX at 6:45 pm. www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb#chan nel=fflb&q=kuala+lumpur+to+dubai+flights+malaysian+airlines&rls=org.mozilla:en-US
fficial

The ex-Navy Seals were found dead aboard the Maersk Alabama on 02/28/2014. So by checking these flight times on Flightradar24 for the days prior to 02/28/2014 I'm sure that the flight will be found that carried the "weapon" from Dubai via the Maersk Alabama can be found. Something must have gone wrong with the final mission while MH370 was loaded with the "weapon". It might not be way down in the south Indian Ocean. The plot may have been thwarted by the crew on MH370, and the responsible plotters were forced to shoot down the aircraft in the area due west of Malaysia tracking towards Diego Garcia.
edit on 24-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

Here's the problem with that theory.

Anyone with the resources to pull of such an elaborate plan could just rent an IL-76 and crew and take whatever it is direct to it's destination.

There are hundreds of "pirate" IL-76 crews willing to fly anything anywhere for the right money, and they know better than to ask questions or even care.

The U.S. needed to get a power pack to an FOB in Afghanistan, the airfield was too short and nobody would take the job, because once the plane landed a takeoff was impossible.

A job that should have cost 100k ended up being filled by a pirate IL-76 crew for 2 million, up front.

After the plane landed at the FOB the crew was walking away when a soldier asked how they were going to take off again. The pilot laughed and said " we aren't, enjoy the plane". A van pulled up a short time later and the flight crew was gone.

They bought an old IL-76 for 500k and patched it up enough just to get it there, and cleared 1.5 million for a few days work.

The odds that someone would highjack a commercial airliner to smuggle cargo, are very slim.

I appreciate the hard working IL-76 crews having the skills to do the job for the right price. But I'm looking more at governments doing evil. When they get real elaborate in their schemes, only the sky is the limit. The more complicated and devious the better. My best guess now that it's known that GA Telesis has the ex-Malaysian Air 777 (9M-MRI aka N105GT) stored in Tel Aviv as of 04/11/2013, the original plan was cooked up between the U.S. and Israel to use the 2 Iranian passengers for an attack on Israel so that Iran could then be attacked by Israel and then drag the U.S into it. The system is about ready to crash, so a war is the answer.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Mikeultra

I appreciate the hard working IL-76 crews having the skills to do the job for the right price. But I'm looking more at governments doing evil. When they get real elaborate in their schemes, only the sky is the limit. The more complicated and devious the better. My best guess now that it's known that GA Telesis has the ex-Malaysian Air 777 (9M-MRI aka N105GT) stored in Tel Aviv as of 04/11/2013, the original plan was cooked up between the U.S. and Israel to use the 2 Iranian passengers for an attack on Israel so that Iran could then be attacked by Israel and then drag the U.S into it. The system is about ready to crash, so a war is the answer.

I'd like to add, that what is the best way in raising a debt ceiling?

War.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I am starting the think a key piece of evidence, which is being with held, is the cargo manifest. There was something on board that the airline does not want known. Hoping for a leak.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I had a chuckle at this, Goldberg and O'Reilly on O'Reilly Factor blast their own network

Bernie Goldberg joined Bill O’Reilly Monday night to hammer the media’s MH370 coverage, and Goldberg agreed completely with O’Reilly’s analysis, except to lump in Fox News in with the other networks in saying their credibility was, too, damaged by having people on air to engage in baseless speculation about the missing plane.

He specifically slammed Fox for giving airtime to retired Air Force General Thomas McInerney for throwing out a suspect theory that the plane could be used to commit an act of terrorism against the United States. Goldberg didn’t hold back in what he thought of Fox giving that theory attention at all.

“When a retired general goes on this network and talks about how he has sources who tells [sic] him the plane is in Pakistan or eastern Iran and it’ll probably be used as a weapon to attack the United States or an aircraft carrier or Israel, that doesn’t just embarrass him, that embarrasses––that speaks to the credibility, in my view, of the entire network.”
Both men bemoaned the sensationalization of the news business, and Goldberg lambasted both CNN and Fox for “breaking news” alerts that are “either old news, no news, or just more dumb speculation.”
Goldberg outs Fox

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

This is what i have been trying to find out, i was sure i read somwere they had a facility or used Sanford for maintenance, i have just checked out sanford on google maps and there are a handfull of aircraft around the hangers but no 777's, but again i dont know how old the sat image is?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

www.airfleets.net...

I found the flight MH162 from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai on 03/01/2014. That's 1 short day after the 2 ex-Navy Seals were found dead on the Maersk Alabama in The Sechelles Islands on 02/28/2014. Remember that the Maersk Alabama delivers food under contract for USAID, which is known to work with the CIA! The Maersk Alabama sails between Kenya and United Arab Emirates.

So the Malaysian Air 777 registration # 9M-MRQ leaves Dubai loaded with either a dirty bomb, real nuke, deadly virus, etc. via the Maersk Alabama and returns to Kuala Lumpur as flight MH-163. The special cargo sits for a week in the terminal until it's loaded on MH370 registration 9M-MRO for the planned hijacking for the attack on Israel. The heroic crew fought off the hijackers. When the CIA saw that their plan was in jeopardy, they had the plane shot down between Malaysia and Diego Garcia.

Then Immarsat was used to misdirect the search area to the far South Indian Ocean to ensure that MH370 is never found. It must never be found with the deadly cargo that was on board...

Also remember that the Gulf Arab states are not the friend of Iran!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The Telegraph are reporting that investigators consider it deliberate and possibly suicide, which seems the most likely scenario.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Flight MH370 crashed into the Indian Ocean in an apparent suicide mission, well-placed sources revealed have revealed, as Malaysia’s prime minister announced that everyone on the missing aircraft had died.

The team investigating the Boeing 777’s disappearance believe no malfunction or fire was capable of causing the aircraft’s unusual flight or the disabling of its communications system before it veered wildly off course on a seven-hour silent flight into the sea. An analysis of the flight’s routing, signalling and communications shows that it was flown “in a rational way”.

An official source told The Telegraph that investigators believe “this has been a deliberate act by someone on board who had to have had the detailed knowledge to do what was done ... Nothing is emerging that points to motive.”

Asked about the possibility of a plane malfunction or an on-board fire, the source said: “It just does not hinge together... [The investigators] have gone through processes you do to get the plane where it flew to for eight hours. They point to it being flown in a rational way.”

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Going to pick up the secret cargo from the Maersk Alabama!
www.airfleets.net...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

That's interesting, McInerney has always been a serious man in concerns of the military and potential threats, his theory, based on his contacts, came as a surprise to me, and it never made sense that he would do so just to get airtime, perhaps to further others' agenda's? possibly but not to become the whipping boy for OReilly & Goldberg for sure...

IT's been a full on blame Malaysia on FNC right now, with them using the Daily Mail as points of reference to things such as the potential of a lithium battery explosion, to nearly planting the seed that the Malaysian folks could have destroyed any retrieveable data that may have existed on the co pilots hardrive that is now conveniently in the hands of the FBI in Quantico...

This is as strong a misinformation / blame game massive media blitz to focus everyone on the Malaysians...

Wag the Dog to the enth degree? Now, with O Reilly & Goldberg calling out McInerney, it only makes this more suspicious...

IMO

Keep Digging folks, some really great sleuthing on the plane ID numbers kudos to the folks trying to make sense of this madness

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Aye because anyone contemplating suicide clearly thinks rationally.

Unless, like I suggested earlier, it's more a "Let's Roll" scenario, whereby going down via a fight.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Interesting map, not a million miles from Israel, and the right route...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

UKGuy1805

This is what i have been trying to find out, i was sure i read somwere they had a facility or used Sanford for maintenance, i have just checked out sanford on google maps and there are a handfull of aircraft around the hangers but no 777's, but again i dont know how old the sat image is?

Here's some chop shop activity going on at Sanford. It looks like DC-10s or MD-11s. I searched the GA Telesis site for Sanford and got zero results. Avocet Aviation Services does disassembly there. avocet.aero...
edit on 24-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: Avocet

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS from CNN. I thought they found a piece of MH370. Nope, the breaking news is the search is suspended!

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join