It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

We have more military helicopters, flying in twos and threes and in various flight paths passing here daily, they didn't used to though we are near a few airbases in various directions, just that it is certainly an increase during the last month I would say.

Also some large, loud, possibly stealth aircraft passing, often at night, not visible in sky though audible for an extended period compared to regular / fast jets.

Could be something, could be just regular training etc.
edit on 19-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

If possible to delete files, is it also possible to input simulations after the fact, but to predate the fact???

Sure, a stored date can be changed. (See: Hacking)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I agree but the Malaysian authorities have consistently denied and then admitted certain things, like the plane flew on etc.
They dragged this woman away, they are lying to the relatives and they are witholding information.
They treated relatives this way in front of the worlds media, they should be ashamed.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
How many companies make radar? Do these countries build there own home brew units that are different. Seems radar capability shoould be known.

Now if it is about how well they can read and understand the data, maybe so. This incident seems to show problems in that area.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by fotsyfots

I had two that I saw visually. Not up with different plane types but I believe these were Hercules class, there was possibly a third. I have pretty p*** poor eyesight, even with my glasses. They were coming from Melb, heading west where I am.
As a psych in training I have been rationally thinking maybe because of the event I am more sensitive, I mean, back in 2012 I think it was, when Israel was bombing Palestinians via drones, all I could hear for days was that incessant droning, like a swarm of tenor mozzies, and that frackin' rooster.

CharlieSpeirs (is that an accidental misspelling? my OCD hated typing that): Sudden missing data/info freaks me out. I can't even begin to explain why.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Can you tell me which state at least you are in??

I don't think our government really could be part of anything sinister. I mean really, Tony Abbott. John Howard? Yes. Kevin Rudd? Yes. Tony? FFS.

But, ASIO and the military technically run independent of the gov, esp if there's some sort of diplomatic crisis (say east timor?)

So, in your opinion, do you also think this excess of aircraft is a bit odd? in the past 48+ hours?

Edit: The night time, almost sonic boom, is what worries me, I am asking ATS (yes yes, I know) because I question my own state of mind. I am an hour or so west of Melbourne, Victoria.
edit on 19-3-2014 by auroraaus because: edit to add

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Nice one pal!!!

I thought as much!!!

Peace RoadGravel!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
has anyone else considered the possibility of there having been snakes on this plane?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

onefellswoop
has anyone else considered the possibility of there having been snakes on this plane?

*obligatory*

No snakes. Mangosteens.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Interesting theory from a client in my law firm this morning...

When the pilots said "Goodnight", they may have been referring to them taking the plane up to 45-48k feet, instantly killing all passengers on board, while they wore oxygen masks...then they flew "under the radar" (5k ft) to get to the location, most likley a hangar, where the plane is being re-painted and made to act as a missile..

This kind of lines up with the statement heard last night on the MSM where the gentleman (can't remember if he was a former General or pilot) stated that may be happening with the plane in Pakistan....

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
What about snakes in the Mangosteens.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

QueenofSpades
Interesting theory from a client in my law firm this morning...

When the pilots said "Goodnight", they may have been referring to them taking the plane up to 45-48k feet, instantly killing all passengers on board, while they wore oxygen masks...then they flew "under the radar" (5k ft) to get to the location, most likley a hangar, where the plane is being re-painted and made to act as a missile..

This kind of lines up with the statement heard last night on the MSM where the gentleman (can't remember if he was a former General or pilot) stated that may be happening with the plane in Pakistan....

"your" "clients" are meth addicts?
edit on 19-3-2014 by onefellswoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

My apologies, I'm not sure which post, or word rather you are referring too!!!

I'll have a look at my last few posts and check for any misspelling!

Peace Aurora!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

onefellswoop

How many chinese were there?
Thats an awful lot of snakes!

Man go snaky

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

auroraaus
Okay, this is a big question to all the aussies who are following this thread:

Don't want to start anything - just a question:

Have any of you noticed odd aircraft movement overhead in the past 48 hours? I ask this because I had about midday 2-3 military jets ( like hercules series), going overhead in Vic heading west, plus more than normal air traffic. Flight radar 24 site, had na-da.

Anyone? Or should I take a bex and lie down?

not sure what this plane has been doing but its not normal to me.

flightaware.com...

Heard it around 4 weird flight path it took as planes really only go to YMEN / MEB or YKII / KNS or YMLT / LST or YMML / MEL
edit on 19/3/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I get the feeling you meant my name now, my comprehension skills went out the window just then!!!

If so that is correct spelling!!!

As for missing data, you are right...
& as with most info we have been given, it brings more questions than answers!!!

Personally I'm done with theories now, it's all too much... They've all been exhausted...
Even God has been blamed in recent pages!!! Don't know whether to
or

Peace Aurora!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
If we assume the plane has been Hijacked and it is ME's and its
possibly now in the border region of Afghan/Pak/Iran and it is being
disguissed and prepped as a weapon. Passengers?? Who knows, 50/50
whats happened to them although inclined to think they died at 45k
becuase taking them hostage would be a logistical nightmare. On the
other hand they could be broken up into 20 groups and dispersed to locations
as defence against attacks and bargaining chips later. (clever idea).

The question is what are the likely top 10 targets?
Israel No1?

On another point I find it a strange coincidence that two of the
passengers were Iranian using stolen passports, there were 2 ukranians
(were they Russian Uks), there were serious leading technologists
onboard, a political pilot, etc etc. All too much of a coincidence for me on
a plane that just dissappears! There is some connection here to the
disappearance of this plane!

edit on 19-3-2014 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2014 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by puntito

LOL at using "south" as a verb.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
on a side note, interesting how many people on here have swallowed the official 9/11 story and are referencing it.

please stop doing this.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

If you're talking about the path through Canberra, pretty sure that's hunky dory, or it was at least when I lived there. Depends though if there was a weird amount of aircraft. Pollies these days take chartered flights from Canberra International Airport to Melbs, Radelaide, Syd and Bris (not sure about anywhere else, not including connections). Rare they use the RAAF base at Fairbain/Piallgo unless it's Kevin Rudd. (sorry)

But in the past 48+ hours, weird excess of traffic on your end? That's the question at heart.

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join