It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
If no crash (could be in Indian ocean) then Afghan/Paky/Iran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The plane is to be turned into a weapon and the passengers
are either dead (45000ft) or to be used as bargaining chips.
If US no where the plane is they cant destroy it or go recover
it because passengers would be wired up to blow.
If its to be used as a weapon then it wont be too long before
we find out!!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
After so many days and still so little to go on, I've decided to offer up my out there speculation:

I'm not sure if anyone has looked into the relationships of the two pilots more deeply - as in their marital relationship or possible out of marriage relationships. Perhaps there's some lover scorned type story, and perhaps the relationship was with a crew member? Perhaps there was an argument prior to the flight or during the flight? One of the pilots makes an emotional decision (heat of passion decisions are unpredictable), locks out the other pilot, sets the course due south, and then kills himself in the cockpit (perhaps depressurization because he doesn't want to deal with the horror of crashing). The plane flies on and crashes when it runs out of fuel.

Simple explanation for everything, and let's face it, when it comes to relationships, people make bad decisions.

No sound basis for this, just throwing it out there for the sake of it. Now that they're saying it most likely flew south, hopefully the truth will be uncovered soon.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pejanene

It is not possible to lock out the copilot or crew from the cockpit. Maybe a few minutes but it is not possible to fly 30 minutes or hours without one of them entering the cockpit again.

In a real emergency when the crew/copilot realize that the pilot locked the door and don't let him enter again he may be waiting/discussing for a few minutes with the pilot. But after that we won't care if he damage the door/plane as it would be better than crashing for sure. So either the pilot locks the door and right away goes down or they would make their way into the cockpit again.
edit on 1395222346345xMarchE by UnixFE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
If Ufo can take control of Nuclear missle silos and shut them down, then they can switch plane on automatic take over flight computer to program flight paths for plane. It explains all the loose ends.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Hishammuddin dismissed reports that the plane had been seen over the Maldives. This is “not true” he said citing a Maldives official.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Thailand said its radar confirmed that the plane took a westerly turn. Hishammudin said the source of the data was sensitive and that it was up to the host country to release it.

Hishammuddin confirmed that Malaysia has received some new radar data, but would not reveal where it came from.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Two women who are family members were dragged out and forcibly removed from the meeting/latest update in Kuala Lumpur

Also files were deleted by Pilot from flight SIM.

No other info, it was just reported on live news

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Question: What do you feed 239 hostages for 10+ days? That is a lot of grocery shopping and money spent. (Not to mention where they would be kept and things like a potty.)

I fear the worst has happened to the people of the plane. Whether it was a crash or murder.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

UnixFE
In a real emergency when the crew/copilot realize that the pilot locked the door and don't let him enter again he may be waiting/discussing for a few minutes with the pilot. But after that we won't care if he damage the door/plane as it would be better than crashing for sure. So either the pilot locks the door and right away goes down or they would make their way into the cockpit again.
Pre-9/11 the cockpit doors were easy to break into even when locked, but weren't they reinforced post-9/11 or was that just planes traveling to/from the US or US domestic?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Who has a computer where they DONT delete files? These days files can often be pieced back together unless the data is overwritten and even then often not all of it is totally erased. If the FBI for example are investigating a case I am sure they have some pretty nifty software to do this.

So, deleting files is not really a big deal.

Are we saying that the multiple people in the Maldives who saw the white plane with coloured stripes going over them at low hein=ght are making it up? Or, are we saying that this is another piece of dis-information we are being fed? The Maldives police were off to interview the men who saw the plane was the last I heard about it. Anything 'official'?

Radar data is sensitive because countries dont want other countries to know how good/bad their detection systems are. I see. So it will never happen that we get a free and open sharing of data - even when one country needs the other pieces of the picture to work out the puzzle. Maybe they could have an anonymous meeting where one person would ask questions and the answers could be given anonymously too? :-)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

qmantoo
Who has a computer where they DONT delete files? These days files can often be pieced back together unless the data is overwritten and even then often not all of it is totally erased. If the FBI for example are investigating a case I am sure they have some pretty nifty software to do this.

So, deleting files is not really a big deal.
Yes and if they know files were deleted I'd expect they might be able to restore them.

Are we saying that the multiple people in the Maldives who saw the white plane with coloured stripes going over them at low hein=ght are making it up? Or, are we saying that this is another piece of dis-information we are being fed? The Maldives police were off to interview the men who saw the plane was the last I heard about it. Anything 'official'?
The video I posted of the general didn't say they made it up, but he attributed it I think to confusion. They gave details of the sighting like they could see the door etc which seems unlikely at night, and it would have been nighttime so would they really have been able to see details like the door? I think the general thought the witnesses may have had it confused with another flight they saw when lighting conditions were better, but personally I have no idea how much credibility to assign to the sighting, since I don't have all the facts.

Radar data is sensitive because countries dont want other countries to know how good/bad their detection systems are. I see. So it will never happen that we get a free and open sharing of data - even when one country needs the other pieces of the picture to work out the puzzle. Maybe they could have an anonymous meeting where one person would ask questions and the answers could be given anonymously too? :-)
Exactly, they don't want neighboring countries to know how good, or bad, their air defenses are.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Arbitrageur
]Pre-9/11 the cockpit doors were easy to break into even when locked, but weren't they reinforced post-9/11 or was that just planes traveling to/from the US or US domestic?

No, we outfitted all our planes with reinforced doors but you can't make a fortress out of the cockpit. Breaking into the cockpit is much more complicated and not possible with just a knife or so now but it's not a fortress. With the knowledge of the copilot/crew and some minutes time you will be able to enter the cockpit. It's a huge difference if your are just a lonesome hijacker with 200 passengers possibly against you or the copilot with the help of 200 people.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
They've said that a radar in another country also picked up the plane, but they haven't said which country

There were also 2 Ukrainians and 1 Russian on board.

They keep letting out all these 'odd' little lines of info, the media really are mindnumbing

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Breaking News in Australia......

Pine Gap withholding critical MH370 flight data

au.news.yahoo.com...

US spy satellites monitored in Australia's heartland could provide crucial information in the investigation into the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 - but the information is being withheld.

edit on 19-3-2014 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I have read on a couple occasions that the Captain was "called up" to fill in. Hmmm, I wonder what Captain he replaced and what the problem was there? Why was the original captain pulled?

If this had been planned for awhile I guess you would need all the right players in place yes?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

It's probably not terrorism.
It has either crashed or sunk, just have to find it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

Probably true, but as crazy as this has gotten I guess we have to keep trying to turn all the stones over just in case. That is what ATS does isnt it?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This is a good read.

am a 777 pilot and have waded painfully through all these pages.

To be pedantic the 777 transponder cannot be turned off in flight from the flight deck. ie depowered with digits blank. There is no off switch, however there is a standby position which will stop it radiating. You would have to pull the circuit breaker to totally depower it. In flight on the 777 you never go to standby if you are given a change of squawk.

The suggestion of taking off with main tank fuel pumps off is not a valid possibility. The electronic checklist would not tick itself off, and there are clues on the eicas screen. If you did take off like that and the engines failed in cruise you would get low pressure fuel warnings first and your radios would still be working normally.

Goes on further about 45,000 ft altitude etc, worth a read.

Post 6065 page 304

Link PPRUNE

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
To hammer this home:

It's been 11 days.

11 days.

Nearly 12.

The heck have we all been witnessing? In the 21st century?

At the end of the day, we have 239 people of this planet missing or dead. (Any smart alecs want to bring on homicide victims or victims of war, go for it, but it's not my point).

There were 2 infants (IIRC) on board. Two bubbies. As a mum, even though I have deviated with my crazy fruit-loop ideas, perhaps to break the sadness: We have children, people's children, our planet's children, gone.

Whether accident or homicide or the superpowers using citizen lives as collateral damage... please, let there be an answer soon. All souls (sorry for bringing spiritual beliefs into this), deserve to be at peace.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Oh absolutely, this is one strange story but the main thing driving the conspiracies is the unknown, the fact that no wreckage or plane has been found in 12 days.
This is now the longest official disappearance as far as i'm aware.
If/when we do learn the truth, it may be stranger than any theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join