It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater troops in Ukraine.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

billyvonhelvete
reply to post by Bigburgh

I haven't heard or read much about craft since they were supposed to be at Boston, spoke to a still connected mate, hes of the impression that they do more training services than active missions. Im glad I don't still move in said circles, ive gotta bad feeling about this sh#tstorm. Ive gotta bee in my bonnet now!, I wanna find out who the hell are they, rather than getting involved in an online argument!!

B.V.H

You know what?...you're right! They train in Texas. Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield was part of them. I pulled up the web page I have. They do training for just these occasions and other needs..such as corporate security..and abroad needs. Perhaps they train here and go onto such entities as Blackwater.I actually bought shirts,hats and patches from their web site 2 yrs ago.

So your friend is right.

edit on 7-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Odd you say bonnet..that's a hat...it's also in my name.......freakyyyyyy

edit on 7-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

roadgravel
edit:

Surely Putin is doing the same.

No doubt.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee @ Spy vs. Spy. I'm not even going there. Not even in my head. Nope. I refuse.

Damnit, chris!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

~Lucidity

roadgravel
edit:

Surely Putin is doing the same.

No doubt.

So Puten re-assigned the Stasi..?
Who knows. Whatever the U.S. does...he's doing it with more tools and man power..you know. The old.."I up you one".
Because he can.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Thank you Slayer.

I doubt you intended to, or even if you care...but by posting this information, you've just restored my faith in at least some of the members' integrity on this forum. Some other usually highly vocal members with a particularly anti-Russian bias, seem to be conspicuous by their abscence...par for the course i suppose.

This is truly a screwed up turn of events.

It screams its nuts off of absolute filth and hypocrisy..but i've come to expect nothing less sadly.

The questions we'll probably never get the truth about, also par for the course, is exactly how long were these 'military advisors' in there undercover with no identifying insignia?

I can easily surmise they were there primarily as agent provocateurs, to whip up the pro-EU Western Ukrainians, bait the Police with their stock in trade - extreme violence.

Setting them alight, bashing the hell out of them and firing arrows and other projectiles at them during the riots would certainly seem to qualify as violent baiting.

And when that (very surprisingly to me) failed to provoke the kind of brutal crackdown in response they would obviously want to create...could they have switched to 'advising' the US trained Maidan sniper squads where to set up the best sniper positions for both the most effective cross fire hits and best MSM camera angles?

This whole thing is filthy rotten to the core, and then some...and then some more.

Thanks again for posting though, even if it is bloody depressing as hell.
edit on 7-3-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Like I said semantics, don't pull a Putin on me.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Come on guys!

The company is called "Academi LLC".
And LLC stands for limited liability company

the limited liability company is a specific legal structure defined by the laws of U.S. states

Source

Academi LLC is an american company!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
What's the difference between these mercs going and fighting ,and let's say a Muslim going to Syria ? ....not much eh.. .just saying

Mercs are there for the money. Muslims go to Syria to fight for "good against evil".

Mercenaries are scum. Its just the money. They kill for money. Muslims or other fighters (Armies Navies) have virtue and principal.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

jaws1975
reply to post by boncho

Like I said semantics, don't pull a Putin on me.

Well to be clear of semantics… The point a few of us were making in the thread, is that just because blackwater/xe/academi are involved, it doesn't mean it was initiated by the US government. What they do is more than likely going to fit in with the government's foreign policy affairs, but there are plenty more countries that use their services, all likely to fit in with NATO objectives.

And then you have all the "off the books" campaigns that aren't sanctioned at all.

So free of semantics, "they do not work singlehandedly for the US government."

Now, Iraq and a few others where blackwater was involved, it was clearly unilateral operations by the US. As their own allies sat it out. In those circumstances it is painfully obvious their actions are just another hand of the government. Until this comes to light in the Ukrainian issue, it should not be presumed. As it seems there are multiple players and it's a joint effort.

The G8 recently turned into the G7, not the G4 vs 3, etc.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

I think that a lot of the movement was based around the Olympics .It would have been a opportune time to send in many posing as audience and probably some competitors ...who knows but it does fit that time frame .

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

ispyed

LightningStrikesHere
What's the difference between these mercs going and fighting ,and let's say a Muslim going to Syria ? ....not much eh.. .just saying

Mercs are there for the money. Muslims go to Syria to fight for "good against evil".

Mercenaries are scum. Its just the money. They kill for money. Muslims or other fighters (Armies Navies) have virtue and principal.

Umm…

Just because someone is brainwashed they are have more virtue and principal than someone who does the same thing, with full recognition of what they are doing? I find that hard to swallow.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ispyed

Gee despite not wanting to I had to give you a star for that comment .I guess we all have issues with the truth to a certain extent .

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Are you forgetting the phone conversation we heard not long ago ,or have you been playing Parkman for the past month ? To think that the US doesn't have their mingling hands in this is nuts .I think it was Greenwalds backer to his new news outlet that admitted to backing the protests .The article is less then a month old ...You really need to lighten up on your time with Packman lol

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

grobi77
Come on guys!

the limited liability company is a specific legal structure defined by the laws of U.S. states

Source

WTH man, it's the legal structure of the company, not that limited liability companies exists only in America.
Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

the2ofusr1
reply to post by boncho

Are you forgetting the phone conversation we heard not long ago ,or have you been playing Parkman for the past month ? To think that the US doesn't have their mingling hands in this is nuts .I think it was Greenwalds backer to his new news outlet that admitted to backing the protests .The article is less then a month old ...You really need to lighten up on your time with Packman lol

I don't know what a packman is.

In any case, strategic planning is done more than simply who's in office. Two EU and US diplomats chatting on the phone says nothing to what's actually going on behind the scenes or where the push is coming from.

Yes, you can say the US is behind it all, but it's rather shortsighted. As business and banking powers that are also "behind" stuff, seem to circumnavigate borders rather easily.

That wasn't really the point of the earlier posts though, the point was that blackwater works all over the place, for different flags. Them being there, is not confirmation of anything.

The phone call, would be a better example.

edit on 7-3-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

One Blackwater guy is everywhere:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well yes we haven't had a statement by POTUS or a leaked document what we suspect ,but it's early and I am sure it will manifest it's self in the future .All the signs do look like it's a inside job ,much like 911 :>) this just gives them plausible denial to some ..I don't buy it , and think its all a US run operation .
edit on 7-3-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Today russian military heading to Crimea
krasnodar novorossiysk highway

Elite groups made the first moves.. military follows

edit on 7-3-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

grobi77
Come on guys!

Source

no, its a company based out of america. To be headquartered in america they have to follow american business practices.

Multinational.
edit on 7-3-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

the2ofusr1
reply to post by boncho

Well yes we haven't had a statement by POTUS or a leaked document what we suspect ,but it's early and I am sure it will manifest it's self in the future .All the signs do look like it's a inside job ,much like 911 :>) this just gives them plausible denial to some ..I don't buy it , and think its all a US run operation .
edit on 7-3-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

So the next point is, so what?

Russia doesn't want to admit they have troops there either…

The earlier posts I made spoke all about this. The superpowers are very reluctant to fly their flags anywhere and we're left with proxy wars. Ukraine might be the first in a long while since it's so close to the Russian home. Yes, they have with other places in that region, but there was no interest in those by western powers.

Also, 9.11, Iraq and Afghanistan are so far outside of what's going on in Ukraine. If anything I think the US and the players behind the scenes have learned from their mistakes.
edit on 7-3-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join