It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater troops in Ukraine.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Who now owns Blackwater ?....Monsanto I believe
we know they employ Russian speaking troops ( and if you cast your mind back to the stratfor leaks you'll remember the talks of using Russian speaking troops in Syria )
What is Ukraines biggest asset? ...I'd argue it's agriculture
TTIP is currently in talks .mmmmmmm YUMMY corporate goodness
We know Monsanto and the US gov have a revolving door
We know the state and foreign departments push Monsanto,GM,bio Corp agenda worldwide
Seeing it yet ?
edit on 8-3-2014 by Neocrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
As soon as you see Blackwater on ground anywhere, you know sh*ts about to go down.
Not a good sign...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Neocrusader
reply to post by SLAYER69

What is Ukraines biggest asset? ...I'd argue it's agriculture
TTIP is currently in talks .mmmmmmm YUMMY corporate goodness
(no reason given)

I'd say the Ukraines biggest assest is about to be the gas and oil TEXACO and CHEVRON and EXXON are about to suck out of the black sea shelf slant drilling.

Making Ukraine economically independant of Russia..and the US's / EU's new BFF
edit on AM6Sat20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

They are just looking for nice ukrainian (or russian, depends on point of view) girls like the other "mercenaries" in Crimea:

Beast and Beauty. Celebrations of #Russia annexation of #Crimea. #Simferopol

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Ukraine, like Iraq, iran, Afghanistan, Syria, the baby Stans, is land of the pipelines to Asia. The ones everyone wants to control, eh?

ETA: Water, gas, and oil pipelines mainly.
edit on 3/8/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I don't believe for one second the current president of the US would send 'blackwater' to Ukraine.

Sorry I don't.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Coulda been anyone. Russia, Germany, even the pope's people.

Hell even Ukraine coulda hired them as a diversionary tactic.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

~Lucidity
Coulda been anyone. Russia, Germany, even the pope's people.

Hell even Ukraine coulda hired them as a diversionary tactic.

Lets drag the conspiracy even further...

coulda been the banker or even worse....
coulda been the merc themselves!

Simon Gruber: Yesterday we were an army with no country, tomorrow, we have to decide which country we want to buy!
edit on 8-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

roadgravel
The US is suppose to cover the Ukraine's back.
Putin would have a fit is US military showed up.
Solution - Send Blackwater.

The outing of the fact that American mercenaries are in Ukraine will be a major boost for Russians rallying in all forms to support Putin.

All forms also include all sorts of ex-military wanting to KILL again.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

MessageforAll
That said, I don't know what TCN or LN stand for, so that could be another country or something

I have worked with their UAV division, and they are all American, but anyhow TCN stands for Third Country National.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

neo96
I don't believe for one second the current president of the US would send 'blackwater' to Ukraine.

Sorry I don't.

You are right, the POTUS didn't send Blackwater. Here is how it MOST LIKELY went down.

1. USA/George Soros/CIA (e.g., someone connected with the USA) ... gave money to Svoboda Party
2. Svoboda Party takes money and even gets photo ops with John McCain and Victoria Nuland.
3. Svoboda Party is told to do three things ...

• Make protests violent (media will eat it up)
  • Overthrow/oust Yanukovych
  • Use money given by USA/Soros/CIA to purchase Blackwater to help in anyway necessary

Done, done, and done!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

alldaylong

captaintyinknots

macman
reply to post by captaintyinknots

en.wikipedia.org...

These are the new flavor of the month for PMC hiring.

I have met a bunch of these guys. Really cool, most are pretty mellow, knowledgeable but bad-asses as well.

Gurkhas are hardcore. One thing I know for sure-a gurkha with his kukri is as badass as anyone on the planet.

If you are interested in The Gurkhas you can apply to recruit here:-

www.army.mod.uk...

but do not expect the same pay or pension as the rest of the brit army and do not expect to be let in to Britian after 22 years loyal service MUCH easier if you are a foreign criminal than a gurka

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

boncho
reply to post by WCmutant

If you look deep enough throughout the last 70-80 years you will find TONS of heinous crap our government has done. Honorable is not an adjective this nation deserves.

Have you bothered to check out the other nations of the world. All are guilty of "heinous crap". Only a few remain neutral or are in a live and let live state.

If the US isn't pushing for total domination then Russia or now possibly China is. Simple as that. Who do you want to win? Because the other two have worse track records when it comes to their complete unquestioned authority.

1. Don't live in another country. I live in the USA
2. Don't care what other countries are like.
3. I CARE that the USA is a lying sack of s#!t country that has been screwing the world for a very long time AT THE SAME TIME they peddle this "we're the good guy"... "we're honorable" ..."we're all about freedom and democracy."

So, in short - don't care what heinous crap other countries are guilty of. I DO CARE that the country I was born in and choose to live in stops acting like a giant manipulative douche bag and starts living up to the propaganda they peddle about themselves. Either that or they need to own their behavior and be the evil empire that they really are.

It's called accountability. If I ever choose to live in another country I will then choose to scrutinize it's government and hold their feet to the fire.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WCmutant

Perhaps.

...money from people like Omidyar and Soros finds its way to a lot of different places. But that doesn’t mean that the groups that receive funding don’t retain their independence, or are somehow swayed by their ideologies. In fact, it would be more logical to presume the opposite—that these groups receive funding because they already have ideologies that these billionaires are drawn to.

The Next Soros? Pierre Omidyar's Ukraine Connection

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Keep an open eye, and a look out anytime any internationalist mercenaries are involved. Could be good, or it could be bad. We have interests to protect worldwide, but how we handle them is another discussion.

We are in a desperate battle for resources right now, that cannot be denied. Let us all hope that cooler heads will prevail.
~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

SLAYER69

Obama spoke to Putin 'for an hour' on Ukraine

"President Obama emphasised that Russia’s actions are in violation of Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, which has led us to take several steps in response, in coordination with our European partners," the White House said.

I can't verify the authenticity of the quote, but I still think it fits.

When asked what it's like engaging in diplomacy with Obama, Putin replied "It's like playing chess with a rooster, he craps all over the board and knocks the pieces over, then struts around like he won the game".

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

MessageforAll
Yep there was no foreign meddling happening in Kiev, all for and by the people out of pure self interest....

What do we make out of this? Genuine question.

This is a counter

These guys are in response to Russia's troops on the ground and agents Insighting violence in Eastern Ukraine

They're there to hunt down and kill Russian special forces

No biggy

I suspect all western special forces are currently head hunting Russian agents and special forces attempting to split the country

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Actually the only difference now a days is really just the size of the paycheck. Oh and also they dont really need excuses to go in and and acquiesce proprieties or general stuffs, if the contract calls for it, then that's what it is. The giant lumbering armies of nations however do, and they also need the spokesmen to convince everybody its in there interest, it is mostly what the political game and all the machinations which people take for real was originally created to do.

Companies like backwater or whatever they call themselfs now merely just circumvent all that, and hence cut back on a lot of un-necessities, and hence bigger paychecks. And generally if conflicts are not booming, and business is slow, well you can always make some. The tried and true method which has been implemented for eons for nations is becoming the tried and true method of pretty much everybody involved.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bellor

Ya exactly its normal even routine procedures, which have been around in one form or another for thousands of years.

This is not about good guy bad guy, never was never will be, this is about bad guy, worse guy and the guy out for a paycheck or job, of which the latter is likely the worse.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Two questions that baffle my mind:

1) Why, in Ukraine, are Jewish "Big Money" guys involved in a jacuzzi which is full of elements like Right Sector and Svodboda i.e. Neo Nazi. Even on the political scene, Nuland was jewish by grandparents and her husband is Jewish. Kerry is Jewish by grandparents and his wife Teresa Heinz is Jewish. While these two are just doing their jobs but business folks are more free to take better decisions. There is also talk of former Israeli military officers involved in Kiev pulling strings against the pro-Russian interests.

2) There is saying that there are people like Soros or other Jewish Russians who have fled to Israel or other parts of the world. They are working behind the scenes against Russia. Does not Russia or KGB or Spetsnaz or Russian Mafia have the ability to "cancel" these guys out. Either by threat or by actual spy movie like "liquidation". One or two "bad birds" shot down will result in the whole flock refusing to fly anymore.

Iranians used this well against Israel. Iranian scientists were getting assassinated every two weeks. Then finally Iranians started to target Israeli interests around the world. Soon the assassination of Iranian scientists ended.

Tit for tat works just fine in hostile circumstances.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join