It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best New UFO show

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Im interested on your thoughts of the melted car. I doubt MUFON has the money to throw around casually, but if it were me, I would have bought the car off this girl.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111
wow, what a trippy show that was!! I just may pull it up and watch all over again. I don't know where to begin, but each and every case was memorable to say the least. Every experience was fascinating. The melted car case was just bizarre. So you don't think Mufon could have come up with the money to buy the car? Obviously someone from some entity or agency I think, came in to pick up the lab results for fear the truth would come out. They should have run another, assuming the car was still available to have another test run on it.

But so many other weird reports here. The trucker who thought he was transported about 80 miles, and was not the same person after his experience stuck with me too. But the older couple in Miami who had a close shape shifting encounter was a trip, and it sounds like there were other people there with the same experience. I think the program really outdid itself on this final program. I think the two last shows were the absolute best...hopefully they can get enough additional material for another runs of shows for next season.

edit on 29am30am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Gerry Anderson's UFO is still the best UFO show ever, for one simple reason.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

OMG, is that the show from around 1980 that had the spinning ufo's??? I watched it, but it wasn't easy..

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

It was from the 70's and like I showed in my previous post it has certain other redeeming qualities.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
These UFO shows are all the same. I'd prefer it if they stripped back on the fancy graphics and storytelling and actually presented evidence. It's great having a story told but sometimes it's overkill especially when they try and ramp it up with over-the-top graphics. The older documentaries are the best. Perhaps MUFON could create an independent documentary showing just how much work goes into an investigation as well as presenting the evidence they have recovered.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTM

Many of these UFO shows are well produced but have become less factual and more entertainment based.

Once upon a time the de-bunkers would always come on like heavyweights in the final round to knockout any last drop of believability from a UFO story even being 'unknown'. Whilst this approach was unbalanced now some shows are equally biased the other way. They don't even have anyone questioning the story lines and often get case details wrong.

There are a few threads with older documentaries linked on ATS but the problem is that most of them have long been removed from Youtube for one reason or another.

Maybe you should start a thread "Best Classic UFO shows" with a brief write up on what were your favourites?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTM

The best new show recently has been Close Encounters , they have covered many of the top cases like Madagascar, Westall , Father Gill, Belgium, Hudson Valley, and the Angel hair at Oloron. Some episodes are misses, but nothing like Hangar 1.

The unique thing about Hangar 1 is most the cases covered are only known to MUFON, so many episodes will have cases you have never seen before. Unfortunately they will spend time on cases with the scantest of evidence instead of focusing on a case like this melted car (see previous page) or the UFO Alan Tafoya sees with his cousin and father in the Star people episode ( start in at 25min in this video ). Does anyone ever follow up with his cousin or father to get their account? We never find out.

edit on 29-6-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: typo

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Thats a good show too when Science Channel runs it, which isn't enough IMO. I do like Hangar One too though as mentioned alot of the cases they discuss I have never heard of before. They somehow get lost in the information overload highway of ufo reports or something. I still thought the best shows they did of the past season were the last 2 or 3 shows, about strange ufo encounters or experiences and the most recent show which as was pointed out for example the ufo which ran into the car and caused alot of damage. How can someone say this was not evidence of some kind of encounter, paranormal or ufo, and then when Mufon came back to check the lab results, someone else had already picked it up.....obviously someone or some entity went to great lengths to make sure they got their hands on this sooner as opposed to later. There is lots of evidence out there, its how willing are you to accept it? That I think is the question.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blahable

Hanger 1 and NASA's Unexplained Files

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: twentyoneawatcher
a reply to: Blahable

Hanger 1 and NASA's Unexplained Files

NASA's Unexplained Files... HA!...

That show should be called: NASA's EXPLAINED FILES...
All that show does is introduce a story about some "anomalous" event,... that is usually considered "low hanging fruit" in terms of strangeness,...
Then "experts" like Oberg proceed to EXPLAIN it,...treating the viewer like a child that has to have his hand held and told that everything will be alright...

That show is a JOKE...IMO...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Gerry Anderson's UFO is still the best UFO show ever, for one simple reason.

Looks like two reasons,

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

LOL so true with NASA's Unexplained Files, but you know every debunker nerd laps that up, oooo explained phenomena for the ignorant masses...

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I thought the last Hangar 1 episode was very good also, and I was surprised when they told about the melted car evidence being gotten to by some unknown agency, feds, whatever, plus the wiping of data from the labs computers besides. Way over the top type of case, when you have all of that stuff happening. I trust MUFON when they honestly explain this case to have these things occurring, which to me proves these cases have agencies unknown doing things to hide UFO secrets from the public, but I have known this myself anyways since the early 60's.

I also like the added shots of Devina Riska walking around grabbing boxes of records off the shelves.. (The blonde with the pouty lips)..

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

The case of the melted car may be due to a similar occurrence of this phenomena , although more severe.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Im impressed you came up with anything for this case, the number is 62565, I got it wrong on my first post.

This however did happen at night, if you want to check out what MUFON has posted, put the above case number in this search .

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I couldnt find anymore info about this online, the odd thing about the jolts she experiences, maybe the car stalling? She claims the last jolt knocks here into the other lane, but all the heat damage is from the driver side door(passenger door for UK)

The Levelland case has several cars that go dead once in close range of a UFO, if it was something similar, maybe the modern car is different enough that the engine just skips. Unlike the Levelland case, she is the only victum to report it though.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I suspect a more mundane explanation for what happened to the car , I don't remember seeing any other cases of UFOs melting cars or jolting them across the road although there was a case of a police officer who's car was hit by one.

I wonder if they gave the UFO explanation to the insurance company.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I think the officer did her a favor saying it was a hit and run. Im sure she went with that explanation for the insurance.

Still, there was no paint rub or chipping to indicate any kind of collision, just the heat damage.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I suspect a more mundane explanation for what happened to the car

The walkie talkie tower was certainly clever, but for this to happen while she is in the car driving over the course of a minute, even if terrestrial, not thinking it will be mundane.

Unfortunately it has gone unsolved for quite some time, thinking it will remain that way.
edit on 7-7-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: tags

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join