It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flowing in the Spirit of the LORD/YHWH, is the beginning of Wisdom...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Akragon
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Perhaps because im cute and cuddly?

Yes you are on so many levels.

That's probably where these kind of pictures come from. Do you see the rivers of water flowing form within?

You mean pictures of ki flow thru chakra and fractal representation of "what is"?
edit on 4-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
As 'God' in the Hebrew Qabalah Tree of Life 'Yahweh' or #1 "Kether" state (cough/ choke) actually of pre-dynastic EGYPTIAN origin)

Originally posted by Joecroft
“EGYPTIAN origin”…hmm, You mean, the “Winged Sun/Disc” with two lions standing guard, on either side…?

YES and thats another modern version; "Holy Order Winged Disk" that still exists today is all, likenned to the Rosicrusion Order (rosycross); nothing but a repast or remnant that continues as time honored tradition.

When you say “YES”, you mean it’s another version of the same thing, right ?… you know, the two lions (hint, hint) on either side. In other words, its not “Sun worship”, but instead, the “time honoured” tradition, of ancient Wisdom…

Why is the Female aspect/polarity known as Understanding…?
In other words, why can’t I know the Binah, and then understand it through the Chokmah yang/male?

The Tree of Life is constructed on the theory of 'balance'; Kether is Unity, first; below it follows is the idea of Chokmah; 'wisdom' (male), then the quality of 'understanding' as the natural third; they polarize each other you realize nothing has manifested in the physical realm yet (far from it).

I never knew, nothing had yet manifested, in the physical realm. I guess we’re not even having this conversation lol

How do we even know that “Qabalah Tree of Life” is correct…? Shouldn’t it have 13 points instead, similar to that of the “flower of life”…?

No not 13 points, 11 only as vibratory; 13 does not vibrate.

Not sure why 11 vibrates, and 13 doesn’t or can’t…?

This guy in the video, has been studying the Kabbala and the “Tree of life”, for the past 17 years. He’s now working on the evolution of the “Tree of life”, based on a 12 base system…instead of 10, which makes thirteen in total, including the top “Keter”…

Skip to 11:15 – 12:15

It’s to do with the many references of the number 12 in the Bible; including this verse from revelations…

Revelation 22:2
On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.

You may have to increase those “32 paths of Wisdom” up to 34 paths…And change your 33 degrees, to 35…

As God in human form it stepped down through the dimensions (9 IN ALL but still held) within what would be defined as 'in the flesh as Jesus' he had to bear witness to/in that the bodyformhuman or what we experience, IS THE loss of God or a forgetting of upon physical birth;

Well, I pretty much agree with this, in that Jesus came down from a higher spiritual place, to remind us (erase our forgetful drunken state) of our divine connection to God, and usher in the Kingdom of Heaven, on the Earth.

- JC

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Originally posted by ctophil
The I AM that I AM in the Bible actually describes "Your Father in Heaven" as mentioned by Master Jesus in the NT. This I AM is God who directly created you. In some circles, this God is called your Higher Self (the future perfected You who is currently in Heaven). This is why Jesus was able to say, I AM as himself because in actuality, we are all ONE with God as I have said numerous times. It is not talking about a name nor is this I AM the Ultimate Creator. The I AM references to the ONE PERSON who is God. Therefore, we are all but many different forms of God, streaming back to the single I AM that I AM. Let me quote from a thread that I wrote several months ago to clarify the origins of the I AM so you would better understand.

"Before the creation of the known, Material Universe, before there was a single being or any star system, the only place that existed was the “World of Allness.” The World is outside of the “World of Form.” There is no form in the Allness. We have been reincarnating in a World made out of form for too long, so we don't understand nor recognize what it means to be without form. But anyways, in the “World of Allness,” there are beings known as The Presences or in some spiritual circles as The Unknown or The Ain Soph.

And One of the Presences wanted to experience what it is like to have some kind of form and know what it means to be separate from Source. The Ain Soph created the First Beings of Existence from The World [of] Form, which is Alpha and Omega (Father & Mother Forces). Next, The I AM was created, followed by The I AM that I AM. This I AM is many, many, many levels higher than your own Higher Self. Your Higher Self is a representation of the original I AM that I AM. Please don't worry about the terms I'm throwing at you. Just understand the big picture."

If you read this correctly, this paragraph describes creation even before our Universe came into existence, and it describes the original I AM Presence. There are many I AM Presences that go lower and lower until you reach our sphere of existence. I spoke earlier of your Higher Self (this is God whom everybody prays to, either you call Him Father or just God) and this is the lowest I AM Presence to the Physical World. There are many levels that go up through the Universe chain of Ascended Beings known as the I AM. When you reach Salvation or Ascension to Heaven, you also become/merge with your I AM Presence. Therefore you can then say, "I AM that I AM" just like Master Jesus.

Those interested on more about this information can read my second thread.

My first thread is the prerequisite to the second. So you might want to read it first if you want to understand the entire thing.

Interesting. strangely enough, I only agree with certain parts of what you’ve written above…but I think I will discuss the differences in your own thread, at another time.

Just one question though, how do you know that what you’ve written above is completely true…?

- JC

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

No, I meant holy Spirit, waters flowing from within.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

There are a few reasons why the teachings that I give are God's Truth. I'm at the point in my spiritual training where I have almost merged completely with God (Higher Self), therefore my intuition and 6th Sense are extremely heightened. The information I give you were mostly, for lack of a better word, "channeled" from my Higher Self or God. As I said before in another post, it's not really "channeling," but more like direct knowledge, because I AM ONE with God. I have started the process of merging over a year ago. But the process itself takes time. As long as I continue to increase and transcend my Divine Love and Wisdom each day, my heart will naturally come back to God in Full. This is evident in my increased Light, even manifesting into my physical body. My teachings, again, are Universal. If you study any religion in the world, diving deep into its esoteric wisdom, you will find the same concepts in every religion or spirituality. The outer congregations most likely will not understand God's Truth hidden in their religion; but the "Elite" members know some of this Truth. But I ask, "What is Truth?" Truth by God's definition is your "Current Level of Understanding of the Universe." Because by tomorrow, you should have transcended that understanding, and thus the Truth has evolved to the Next Level.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

ctophil

There are a few reasons why the teachings that I give are God's Truth. I'm at the point in my spiritual training where I have almost merged completely with God (Higher Self), therefore my intuition and 6th Sense are extremely heightened. The information I give you were mostly, for lack of a better word, "channeled" from my Higher Self or God. As I said before in another post, it's not really "channeling," but more like direct knowledge, because I AM ONE with God. I have started the process of merging over a year ago. But the process itself takes time. As long as I continue to increase and transcend my Divine Love and Wisdom each day, my heart will naturally come back to God in Full. This is evident in my increased Light, even manifesting into my physical body. My teachings, again, are Universal. If you study any religion in the world, diving deep into its esoteric wisdom, you will find the same concepts in every religion or spirituality. The outer congregations most likely will not understand God's Truth hidden in their religion; but the "Elite" members know some of this Truth. But I ask, "What is Truth?" Truth by God's definition is your "Current Level of Understanding of the Universe." Because by tomorrow, you should have transcended that understanding, and thus the Truth has evolved to the Next Level.

Not the dreaded word 'channeled' as I as well am a direct conduit to 'something' (it calls itself Origin and insists I am one and the same); just incarnate in the material/matter world HERE. One could lable this a telepathic transference in another age (direct contact with) and the entire point is to expose/give knowledge of the truths regarding anything you wish to be instructed upon (one has to ask the question first and know why they are asking to recieve this information). I suppose I am trying to say this is not easy to accomplish and must work at this level of enlightement, its not given Rote form to the casual dabbler. Every truth one uncovers allows for the next one as its a process of revelations one truth describes the next, like a flower opening, petal by petal; the method achieved by varies, but will not happen by simple prayer or random wishes to such aims easily come by (there is no shortcut to this state of being in complete Gnosis); like all things takes diligent perserverance.
edit on 5-3-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Joecroft
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

Vethumanbeing
As 'God' in the Hebrew Qabalah Tree of Life 'Yahweh' or #1 "Kether" state (cough/ choke) actually of pre-dynastic EGYPTIAN origin)

Joecroft
“EGYPTIAN origin”…hmm, You mean, the “Winged Sun/Disc” with two lions standing guard, on either side?

No I mean the entire concept of the 'Tree of Life" and its steps or levels starting from Kether (non-awarness but existing) to Malkuth (the solid material kingdom of man); not just the iconic symbolism of the lions, that is a 'Ra' reference to this god being actually the sun/emanations/power. Leo (as lion) on either side of the disk (sun) the lion being the metaphor or constellation of. All of the Egypts major Gods were born in the 5 extra days of their 360 day calendar; 27 july 31. Osiris, Isis, Horus, Set, Nepthys, making up 5 to 365 during the zodiac sign of Leo, Ra (son God).

VHB
YES and thats another modern version; "Holy Order Winged Disk" that still exists today is all, likenned to the Rosicrusion Order (rosycross); nothing but a repast or remnant that continues as time honored tradition.

JoecroftWhen you say “YES”, you mean it’s another version of the same thing, right ?… you know, the two lions (hint, hint) on either side. In other words, its not “Sun worship”, but instead, the “time honoured” tradition, of ancient Wisdom…

More so that the 'icons' (lions polarity on either side of a sun disk) represented are supposed to ring a bell of truth within each indivdual participating (vibrate that truth that resonates).
For some it might be a completely different set of variances, for example a crocadile with a moon reference; or a cartoon Smurf sitting in a boat on 'writers/illustrators with gigantic erasers' infested waters-without a paddle. Time honored only means one thing "time tested". The Tree of Life is layered in meaning and I will tell you this; is so complex I can take any scripture of the bible and place it within the tree and both will correlate, its that esoteric and magikal.

Joecroft
Why is the Female aspect/polarity known as Understanding…?
in other words, why can’t I know the Binah, and then understand it through the Chokmah yang/male?

Because 'wisdom' male cannot exist without something called an 'understanding' female of what that is and polarising it (sorry thats the way the tree works); and we are not yet beyond the first Sephiroths. Why is it female would be like asking why not? You should see the totality of the left column side of the tree, Severity vs Mercy (it gets worse).

VHB
The Tree of Life is constructed on the theory of 'balance'; Kether is Unity, first; below it follows is the idea of Chokmah; 'wisdom' (male), then the quality of 'understanding' as the natural third; they polarize each other you realize nothing has manifested in the physical realm yet (far from it).

JoecroftI never knew, nothing had yet manifested, in the physical realm. I guess we’re not even having this conversation lol.

Sure we are; nothing manifests until certain things iron themselves out; its a process of "nothingness" becoming something. Nothing really happens physically until imagination and reason/logical thought as polarities collide within Yesod (mankinds subconscious) then we see true material form become heavy dense matterform.

Joecroft
How do we even know that “Qabalah Tree of Life” is correct…? Shouldn’t it have 13 points instead, similar to that of the “flower of life”…?

I havent looked at the 'flower of life' give me a another minute. As I said before, throw down some scripture and I will be able to relate it to the exponencial possibilites of explaination within the Qabalah. Its just a diagram but the keys to mankinds existance down to Fruedian/Jungian thinking is within it (it holds everything) for some reason; even geometric patterns that overlay the human body connecting energy points. This very deceptively simple looking diagram is anything but simple.

VHB Not 13 points, 11 only as vibratory; 13 does not vibrate.

JoecroftNot sure why 11 vibrates, and 13 doesn’t or can’t?

13 has a different significant meaning. One always thinks 12 is the greator, no; because with the 12 is the hidden extra 1 making 13, planets (marduk destoyed existing as the asteroid belt) as simple as the bakers dozen 13, 12 disciples no 13 including Mary Magdelene, 12 signs of the Zodiac? no there is a thirteenth existing between Scorpion and Sagitarious; there are 13 new moons not twelve within the yearly lunar cycle; all of that being said? 11 vibrates. There are only 3 master numbers, 11, 29, and 33 true resonant values. As far as the tree of life is concerned their are others attached to the original 10, including Daath (the abyss), and Qliporith (defines the lower world that houses demons and lost souls); that makes 12; give me some time I will figure out the hidden 13th, probably me or you as the student attempting to decifer the code (forgive me I am really tired tonight and not on my game); yesterday was a "Bad Day at Black Rock" senario. Thankyou for answering my post YYY.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

First of all, you’ve responded to one of my previously highlighted parts of our discussion. The only reason I highlighted, it, was to show the flow of our discussion.

For example…

From my original post below…

“EGYPTIAN origin”…hmm, You mean, the “Winged Sun/Disc” with two lions standing guard, on either side…?

Your first response was this below…

Next you’ve responded to my previous post again below….

But now your reply to it, is slightly different…

No I mean the entire concept of the 'Tree of Life" and its steps or levels starting from Kether (non-awarness but existing) to Malkuth (the solid material kingdom of man); not just the iconic symbolism of the lions, that is a 'Ra' reference to this god being actually the sun/emanations/power. Leo (as lion) on either side of the disk (sun) the lion being the metaphor or constellation of. All of the Egypts major Gods were born in the 5 extra days of their 360 day calendar; 27 july 31. Osiris, Isis, Horus, Set, Nepthys, making up 5 to 365 during the zodiac sign of Leo, Ra (son God).

My response to your re-response above, is this…

That’s what I think the Sun disc represents, i.e. the Sun Represents “Keter”, and the 2 Lions represent Chokhmah and Binah respectively…It’s the top part of the “Tree of life! in another coded form…IMO

More so that the 'icons' (lions polarity on either side of a sun disk) represented are supposed to ring a bell of truth within each indivdual participating (vibrate that truth that resonates).

For some it might be a completely different set of variances, for example a crocadile with a moon reference; or a cartoon Smurf sitting in a boat on 'writers/illustrators with gigantic erasers' infested waters-without a paddle. Time honored only means one thing "time tested". The Tree of Life is layered in meaning and I will tell you this; is so complex I can take any scripture of the bible and place it within the tree and both will correlate, its that esoteric and magikal.

Check out the “Aker”. The “Aker” depicted a double lion image, facing away from each other, which represented the beginning and the end of each day. The Lion on the left was named, “Sef” meaning “yesterday”. While the Lion on the right was named “Tuau” - meaning “today”…

Here’s a picture of the “Aker”

Because 'wisdom' male cannot exist without something called an 'understanding' female of what that is and polarising it (sorry thats the way the tree works); and we are not yet beyond the first Sephiroths. Why is it female would be like asking why not? You should see the totality of the left column side of the tree, Severity vs Mercy (it gets worse).

I’m not an expert on the Tree of life, but I do find it fascinating. Wisdom is regarded as the application of knowledge. But it’s seems to me, that knowledge doesn’t necessarily lead to understanding; understanding is something else which is a separate mechanism on it’s own, but uses knowledge to formulate itself.

And it’s the same with understanding, because understanding something doesn’t automatically lead to Wisdom. But Wisdom does use knowledge and understanding together, to formulate and produce itself i.e. Wisdom. So Yeah, you’ve answered correctly lol

I never knew, nothing had yet manifested, in the physical realm. I guess we’re not even having this conversation lol.

(Hint lol) “Don’t respond to the above, that’s just me highlighting our previous discussion point, so you can see the flow of the conversation.”

Sure we are; nothing manifests until certain things iron themselves out; its a process of "nothingness" becoming something. Nothing really happens physically until imagination and reason/logical thought as polarities collide within Yesod (mankinds subconscious) then we see true material form become heavy dense matterform.

Oh I see, you were using a form of descriptive license, to describe how nothing happens in the physical realm, until it first takes shapes first in the subconscious mind or soul of the individual… sounds about right…

I havent looked at the 'flower of life' give me a another minute. As I said before, throw down some scripture and I will be able to relate it to the exponencial possibilites of explaination within the Qabalah. Its just a diagram but the keys to mankinds existance down to Fruedian/Jungian thinking is within it (it holds everything) for some reason; even geometric patterns that overlay the human body connecting energy points. This very deceptively simple looking diagram is anything but simple.

“Throw down scripture” lol

I just did!, in my previous post…

Here it is again…

Revelation 22:2
On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.

Not sure about "Bad Day at Black Rock", but right now it’s “O.K. Corral” time lol and the younger brother/s have/has arrived lol

13 has a different significant meaning. One always thinks 12 is the greator, no; because with the 12 is the hidden extra 1 making 13, planets (marduk destoyed existing as the asteroid belt) as simple as the bakers dozen 13, 12 disciples no 13 including Mary Magdelene, 12 signs of the Zodiac? no there is a thirteenth existing between Scorpion and Sagitarious; there are 13 new moons not twelve within the yearly lunar cycle; all of that being said?

Well said, and all true IMO…

Although not many accept Mary as the 13th diciple, and the extra 13th star constellation was only discovererd fairly recently…

11 vibrates. There are only 3 master numbers, 11, 29, and 33 true resonant values. As far as the tree of life is concerned their are others attached to the original 10, including Daath (the abyss), and Qliporith (defines the lower world that houses demons and lost souls); that makes 12; give me some time I will figure out the hidden 13th, probably me or you as the student attempting to decifer the code (forgive me I am really tired tonight and not on my game); yesterday was a "Bad Day at Black Rock" senario. Thankyou for answering my post YYY.

If you watch the rest of the video clip, that I posted in my last reply…the guy in the clip talks about how he thinks there should be 2 extra points (for lack of a better term) located between, Yesod - Hod, and Yesod – Netzah. With the rest of the tree staying as it is; which would make 13 points in total.

When I first saw the diagram, I was like “how do they know it’s base ten” and not something else etc…I’m not saying He’s right, because I’m not really much of an expert of the Kabala, “Tree of Life”, but He has been studying it for 17 years, which has gota count for something.

- JC

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

ctophil

Not the dreaded word 'channeled' as I as well am a direct conduit to 'something' (it calls itself Origin and insists I am one and the same); just incarnate in the material/matter world HERE. One could lable this a telepathic transference in another age (direct contact with) and the entire point is to expose/give knowledge of the truths regarding anything you wish to be instructed upon (one has to ask the question first and know why they are asking to recieve this information). I suppose I am trying to say this is not easy to accomplish and must work at this level of enlightement, its not given Rote form to the casual dabbler. Every truth one uncovers allows for the next one as its a process of revelations one truth describes the next, like a flower opening, petal by petal; the method achieved by varies, but will not happen by simple prayer or random wishes to such aims easily come by (there is no shortcut to this state of being in complete Gnosis); like all things takes diligent perserverance.

Well said, my friend. Vethumanbeing simply said that it is a direct method of communication with higher beings, but most importantly with your personal Higher Self. When you are ONE with God, it really is no longer communication. Knowledge and wisdom are passed on to you through an entirely single stream into your consciousness. The word, "channeling," still describes separation. We have to describe it as so: God's Will is Your WIll, Your Will is God's Will. God's Thoughts are Your Thoughts. Your Thoughts are God's Thoughts. At this level, Oneness with God is no longer symbolic, but now is literal. A long time ago, there were hundreds of people who were able to be ONE with each other while still on physical Earth. Their thoughts were able to be telepathically linked with other highly spiritual people, capable of international and interplanetary communication without cell phones or technology. It is still possible today, but two people must be at pretty close levels of Spirit in order to talk through their hearts.

As my sister said, it does take a great Love in your heart of hearts to be disciplined and persevered to be ONE with God. Prayer is fine if you just started on the Spiritual Path. But again, prayer is another word for separation. Because you are talking to God instead of being God. This is why as you progress, your inner Light increases steadily until you are at your maximum potential (Current Level Max, there are infinite levels back to God) and become as Enlightened and Powerful as your Ascended Self or God. At this point, you will be face-to-face with God.
edit on 3/6/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
reply to post by ctophil

Hermes Trismegistus collected writings or 'the Hermetica' is just a rurgitation of the Egyptian (god) wisdoms of Thoth; and are thought to be one and/or the same being! Great Great translates to 'very' at some point as alls well that ends well in the very verys and Greats. Their is also the idea that the 3 verys mean the great religions, Islam, JudeoChristian, Buddhism (off cuff remark): If Abraham's lineage was the source of "Sarah" produced the eventual 'Jesus' bloodline and was as well the source of "Hagar" producing Mohammed, (Islam) where do the Jews fit in here? Abraham was Moses's prophet.

edit on 3-3-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Master Toth was originally called King Arlich Vomalites of Atlantis (although he was around before that, Atlantis is known as the "Modern Era"). He was a Priest King for about 16,000 years. Yes, he was already an immortal at this time period. Remember the fall of Atlantis happened around 13,000 years ago. He later went to Egypt and was called Toth. There, as I discussed elsewhere, he was also a Priest of the Mystery Schools of Egypt. But he was most known for being a great scribe who wrote down everything that happened in those times. After Egypt, he moved on to Greece. He was then called Hermes. He helped the Greeks establish their own political and spiritual civilization. He also taught Pythagoras (the Master of Pythagorean theorem) a lot of the mysteries of life. Hermes also influenced Rome and was called Mercury there. In Rome, he was known as the "messenger," who also wrote stuff down and left messages for future generations to study.

Some of what I talk about come from the Mystery Schools of Master Toth and is very ancient knowledge based on Earth time. Master Toth today is no longer in the Earth dimensions. He has gone beyond the 6th Dimension, which is outside of Earth's existence at this time until the planet itself ascends higher. Master Toth, of all people, understood that we, as a human race, have lowered our consciousness since times past (more people were higher in Spirit during times of Atlantis & Lemuria). So we require language or the written word to communicate. But he came from a time that there were many people who could speak telepathically at will because their consciousness were higher. But that's okay, the Master has taught us much wisdom on how to raise our minds to the levels of the ancients once again.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

There are a few reasons why the teachings that I give are God's Truth. I'm at the point in my spiritual training where I have almost merged completely with God (Higher Self), therefore my intuition and 6th Sense are extremely heightened.

The information I give you were mostly, for lack of a better word, "channeled" from my Higher Self or God. As I said before in another post, it's not really "channeling," but more like direct knowledge, because I AM ONE with God. I have started the process of merging over a year ago. But the process itself takes time. As long as I continue to increase and transcend my Divine Love and Wisdom each day, my heart will naturally come back to God in Full.

Great, so you’re are getting the answers from within yourself in a Gnostic tradictional fashion, rather than from a book…great…This is how God has revealed truth to me also, and is the true essence, of what “Flowing in the Spirit of the Lord”, is really all about IMO…

This is also pretty much on topic with my OP; So what is this process that your doing/going through, in order to merge with God…?

This is evident in my increased Light, even manifesting into my physical body. My teachings, again, are Universal. If you study any religion in the world, diving deep into its esoteric wisdom, you will find the same concepts in every religion or spirituality. The outer congregations most likely will not understand God's Truth hidden in their religion; but the "Elite" members know some of this Truth. But I ask, "What is Truth?" Truth by God's definition is your "Current Level of Understanding of the Universe." Because by tomorrow, you should have transcended that understanding, and thus the Truth has evolved to the Next Level.

I agree with what you wrote about, Gods Truth…

“Truth is understanding, and faith is a double edged sword”…which I wrote in this post last year…

I’m just linking the post, so you can see that I’m not just agreeing with you, and that I’ve already thought about these things in the past; because you can’t change the date on your past posts etc…

I can tell from your posts, that you have a LOT of light coming out of you. I haven't seen many posters with that level of knowledge, light and truth, in the 4 years I’ve been posting here on ATS…with the exception of the poster “3NL1GHT3N3D1”…

- JC

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by ctophil

I agree brother.

We are all God experiencing itself from infinite perspectives, ever changing and ever growing. It continues to grow even after we leave these bodies because life is eternal, there are no gaps in-between and we will have life even after death instantaneoulsy because of the fact that there are no gaps. We will be born again physically through birth and we can also be born again spiritually through understanding, wisdom, and open-mindedness.

True indeed, my friend. "Death" is a human perspective where the physical body dies, people seem to think that it is all over. People mourn and cry, but yet do they really understand what is actually happening? There is no such thing as "death." It is the utmost illusion. Your true essence is called Spirit. Your figurative essence is called Soul. It is the Higher and Lower, Positive and Negative, Male and Female aspects of God. When they come together, you have creation--you have planned a Blueprint (The Father) come to Life (The Mother). Do you understand why we clasp our Right and Left hands together as in a prayer position? It is the Male and Female aspects of God in Union.

When you live in the physical world, you are manifesting in the Mother or Soul. After all, all creation is the Mother, even that rock sitting in your yard. After "death," your Soul is merged back to Spirit. You live in the embodiment of Spirit there. People who die, they will feel absolute bliss and ONENESS with God. Everywhere you go, you are always ONE with God. Because, you have merged with God again. Although, you have NEVER separated in the first place. That is why life in the physical is an illusion so that you can live in an experience of separation to learn from the school of life. Without this life, you wouldn't understand what is like to be separate from God. That's why life on Earth is precious. You are here to learn how to manifest Divine Love even amidst a world of holographic separation.

So let me come Full Circle and say that "death" is not real. It is the end of a cycle and the beginning of another. However, God does not want us to go through this life and death cycle. The actual Truth that I want you to realize here is that we were not meant to die while in the physical. We were meant to live a long time until we finish what needed to be done here and then come back to Source, which is God. Once again, this is why some people in the past who figured out their Divine Plan and lived for thousands of years until they just Ascended to Heaven with no death whatsoever. The process of reincarnation is to benefit people who didn't figure it out yet and require a continuation of their studies in the school of life.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Joecroft
reply to post by ctophil

There are a few reasons why the teachings that I give are God's Truth. I'm at the point in my spiritual training where I have almost merged completely with God (Higher Self), therefore my intuition and 6th Sense are extremely heightened.

The information I give you were mostly, for lack of a better word, "channeled" from my Higher Self or God. As I said before in another post, it's not really "channeling," but more like direct knowledge, because I AM ONE with God. I have started the process of merging over a year ago. But the process itself takes time. As long as I continue to increase and transcend my Divine Love and Wisdom each day, my heart will naturally come back to God in Full.

Great, so you’re are getting the answers from within yourself in a Gnostic tradictional fashion, rather than from a book…great…This is how God has revealed truth to me also, and is the true essence, of what “Flowing in the Spirit of the Lord”, is really all about IMO…

This is also pretty much on topic with my OP; So what is this process that your doing/going through, in order to merge with God…?

Merging with God requires several steps of "evolution" within your consciousness. This is why the Master Jesus said the Kingdom of Heaven is within. First of all, you must recognize that you are still ONE with God. You must not think in terms of separation no matter what. You were never separated EVER. Then, you must sit down, focus, and meditate on that ONENESS with God. You must build this ONENESS everyday. Masters always taught that you must "empty your mind," right? The reason being is that you must clear your mind of Earthly thoughts and feelings. Only then will you feel, hear, see, and touch God. Because Earthly things are not things of Heaven. One of the most important things to clear is fear. Fear is a dominate factor of Earthly feelings. The process of ONENESS with God is Fearless. No Fear. None. God doesn't fear. You can't come home to God unless you are fearless. The more fearless you are, the more Light you will gain. Light equals Wisdom. You will gain Wisdom in the process.

Throughout all that, you must also manifest within your Heart, absolute, unconditional, Divine Love. This means Love with no conditions whatsoever. God doesn't require conditions. So you must not either. Without this True Love, you can't raise your consciousness higher in order to merge with God. God is Love. Lacking in Love will only separate you from God. Don't allow any emotions in your daily activities come into your mind. Keep it empty while you meditate.

It will take a lot of time and focus to live each day with the above mentality. But it is a process of the Spiritual Path. After a while of doing this, you will naturally begin to gain more Light by your ONENESS. There is also something else I have mentioned before. You must always go beyond your current realization of God's Truth. Never get stuck in one place in growing in Spirit. As I said before, Flow with the River of Life. The River never stops, it's just people who stop and try to swim against the stream.

You must also learn how to manifest creation. This means create your own reality. Bring circumstances in life into your favor using your absolute God Consciousness. Control your destiny. Know that you are an immortal since birth of your Spirit and Soul. Help others by helping yourself. Help others create a more pleasant reality through healing and love. Bring your creative abilities to the front in a positive manner. This is another aspect of God Consciousness.

Finally, once you are living naturally everyday in focusing on ONENESS, raising your mind, and meditating on Love, you will start to live in a meditative state. I live 24 hours a day in a meditative ONENESS state, even while sleeping. No matter what you do at work, taking care of the family, watching TV, exorcising, or just reading a book, you must remain in ONENESS with God. How? It's simple. Just live as God all the time. You will eventually literally feel the Light surging through your forehead, then your entire head, then finally your entire body. You will even get little lightning bolts coursing throughout your body on a daily basis. Just keep doing that until you fully merge with God. Once you are able to traverse the higher dimensions at will by out-of-body experiences, you are 80% there. At 100%, you can travel with your physical body too.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
ctophil
vethumanbeing
ctophil

ctophilWell said, my friend. Vethumanbeing simply said that it is a direct method of communication with higher beings, but most importantly with your personal Higher Self. When you are ONE with God, it really is no longer communication. Knowledge and wisdom are passed on to you through an entirely single stream into your consciousness. The word, "channeling," still describes separation. We have to describe it as so: God's Will is Your WIll, Your Will is God's Will. God's Thoughts are Your Thoughts. Your Thoughts are God's Thoughts. At this level, Oneness with God is no longer symbolic, but now is literal. A long time ago, there were hundreds of people who were able to be ONE with each other while still on physical Earth. Their thoughts were able to be telepathically linked with other highly spiritual people, capable of international and interplanetary communication without cell phones or technology. It is still possible today, but two people must be at pretty close levels of Spirit in order to talk through their hearts.

As my sister said, it does take a great Love in your heart of hearts to be disciplined and persevered to be ONE with God. Prayer is fine if you just started on the Spiritual Path. But again, prayer is another word for separation. Because you are talking to God instead of being God. This is why as you progress, your inner Light increases steadily until you are at your maximum potential (Current Level Max, there are infinite levels back to God) and become as Enlightened and Powerful as your Ascended Self or God. At this point, you will be face-to-face with God.

Yes Yes and Yes again. These are eloquent truths. You must actualize/realise you are god aspect to become one with it as in the 'Gnosis state' understand your connection or binding to it as you are the same being as its own expression of itself (difficult concept) because it is not being taught; the mystery schools have closed. The Qabalah is the diagram or 'path' to knowing YOURSELF not just a tool to interpret 'god field energy 1s and 0s binary' as you are one and the same being. 400,000 thousand years ago mankind had this ability, it was removed by others in a selfish attempt to control the human and turn them into a slave society. I would agree that with 'prayer' you are talking to a greater being than yourself, and further defines an unnatural architype of separation, in fact solidifies it (in an unatural destructive manner). I suppose that has always been my problem with scripture wars, as they are fundimentally tools to distract the real/main goal, to become one with the creator; you as god which is our namesake, destiny and fate; no schools available that teach this unfortuately (your on your own).

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Abbrivieated: Those animals in the depiction are not lions they are hyeanas; representing Anubis the physician "Hail Anubis, come to me. The high and mighty, the Chief of over the mysteries of those in the Underworld, the Pharoah of those in Amenti, the Chief Physician, the fair son of Osiris, the whose face is strong among the gods, thou manifest thyself in the Underworld before the hand of Osiris, come to earth show thyself to me here today, come to the mouths of my vessel today and do thou tell me answer in truth to everything that I shall inquire about without falsehood therein" ibid pg 257 Ancent Egyptian Magic/Bob Brier. I will have to answer your post tomorrow as my full answer to this post was lost somehow in the ether (frustrating as that was an hour in the construction and my not ever have gain again to that thoughtful answer).

edit on 6-3-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Joecroft
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

JoecroftFirst of all, you’ve responded to one of my previously highlighted parts of our discussion. The only reason I highlighted, it, was to show the flow of our discussion.For example, from my original post below…
“EGYPTIAN origin”…hmm, You mean, the “Winged Sun/Disc” with two lions standing guard, on either side?" Your first response was this below;
"YES and thats another modern version; "Holy Order Winged Disk" that still exists today is all, likenned to the Rosicrusion Order (rosycross); nothing but a repast or remnant that continues as time honored tradition".

Next you’ve responded to my previous post again below….
“EGYPTIAN origin”…hmm, You mean, the “Winged Sun/Disc” with two lions standing guard, on either side? But now your reply to it, is slightly different…

"No I mean the entire concept of the 'Tree of Life" and its steps or levels starting from Kether (non-awarness but existing) to Malkuth (the solid material kingdom of man); not just the iconic symbolism of the lions, that is a 'Ra' reference to this god being actually the sun/emanations/power. Leo (as lion) on either side of the disk (sun) the lion being the metaphor or constellation of. All of the Egypts major Gods were born in the 5 extra days of their 360 day calendar; 27 july 31. Osiris, Isis, Horus, Set, Nepthys, making up 5 to 365 during the zodiac sign of Leo, Ra (son God)".
My response to your re-response above, is this: That’s what I think the Sun disc represents, i.e. the Sun Represents “Keter”, and the 2 Lions represent Chokhmah and Binah respectively…It’s the top part of the “Tree of life! in another coded form…IMO

Oh sure I can see that completely. Kether is Unity or 'completion of the great work/CROWN'; anytime you see two icons set to the left or the right of a center is reflecting back to the polarity they describe.

VHB
More so that the 'icons' (lions polarity on either side of a sun disk) represented are supposed to ring a bell of truth within each indivdual participating (vibrate that truth that resonates). For some it might be a completely different set of variances, for example a crocodile with a moon reference; or a cartoon Smurf sitting in a boat on 'writers/illustrators with gigantic erasers' infested waters-without a paddle. Time honored only means one thing "time tested". The Tree of Life is layered in meaning and I will tell you this; is so complex I can take any scripture of the bible and place it within the tree and both will correlate, its that esoteric and magikal.

JoecroftCheck out the “Aker”. The “Aker” depicted a double lion image, facing away from each other, which represented the beginning and the end of each day. The Lion on the left was named, “Sef” meaning “yesterday”. While the Lion on the right was named “Tuau” - meaning “today”.

Like I said the Tree of life has more esoteric meanings than does Psalms; and it is geared to every/all individuals path of enlightenment.

VHB

JoecroftI’m not an expert on the Tree of life, but I do find it fascinating. Wisdom is regarded as the application of knowledge. But it’s seems to me, that knowledge doesn’t necessarily lead to understanding; understanding is something else which is a separate mechanism on it’s own, but uses knowledge to formulate itself.
And it’s the same with understanding, because understanding something doesn’t automatically lead to Wisdom. But Wisdom does use knowledge and understanding together, to formulate and produce itself i.e. Wisdom. So Yeah, you’ve answered correctly.

Joecroft
I never knew, nothing had yet manifested, in the physical realm. I guess we’re not even having this conversation lol.(Hint lol) “Don’t respond to the above, that’s just me highlighting our previous discussion point, so you can see the flow of the conversation.”

VHB

JoecroftOh I see, you were using a form of descriptive license, to describe how nothing happens in the physical realm, until it first takes shapes first in the subconscious mind or soul of the individual… sounds about right.

VHBI havent looked at the 'flower of life' give me a another minute. As I said before, throw down some scripture and I will be able to relate it to the exponencial possibilites of explaination within the Qabalah. Its just a diagram but the keys to mankinds existance down to Fruedian/Jungian thinking is within it (it holds everything) for some reason; even geometric patterns that overlay the human body connecting energy points. This deceptively simple looking diagram is anything but simple as it is the path to individual soul progress.

Joecroft“Throw down scripture” lol just did!, in my previous post…
Here it is again: Revelations.

I know there has been alot of discussion on this site regarding the difference between the tree of life, and tree of knowledge. Lets put it this way if; in reference to the Qabalah (tree of life), the 10 visible sephiroths and the 2 hidden would make sense. 10=Malkuth/Kingdom of man/material, 9=Yesod/mans subconscious mind/foundation, 8=Hod/splendor mans imagination and dreams, 7=Naetzach/Victory/science logical thought, 6=Tephereth/beauty/selfwill, 5=Geburah/strength/endurance, 4=Chesed/mercy (as you climb the tree in awareness you become less and less dense and at this point have mastered or attained perfection. 3=Binah/understanding, 2=Chocmah/wisdom, 1=Kether/unity/crown. The two hidden are Qlipperoth, 4th world of souls and demons (under Malkuth at the bottom underneath) and Daath, the abyss directly under and between Binah, Chokmah states of awareness. The tree was offered to any tribe living on either side of the river. As to its fruit bearing potencial a metaphor for the human to percieve this gift of fruit as knowledge. which brings into question why it is called the 'tree of life' instead of the 'tree of knowledge' which would be more fitting.

VHB13 has a different significant meaning. One always thinks 12 is the greator, no; because with the 12 is the hidden extra 1 making 13, planets (marduk destoyed existing as the asteroid belt) as simple as the bakers dozen 13, 12 disciples no 13 including Mary Magdelene, 12 signs of the Zodiac? no there is a thirteenth existing between Scorpion and Sagitarious; there are 13 new moons not twelve.
edit on 7-3-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Abbrivieated: Those animals in the depiction are not lions they are hyeanas; representing Anubis the physician

Huh…

According to the “one eyed wiki monster” they’re Lions…

Some but not all, are depicted with leopard style spots, and they’re believed to represent the extinct Barbary Lion…

Oh sure I can see that completely. Kether is Unity or 'completion of the great work/CROWN'; anytime you see two icons set to the left or the right of a center is reflecting back to the polarity they describe.

You can see it…Wow…

You see there’s potential evidence that Horus was believed to be the “Alpha and Omega”, and I think this is what the Aker represents, i.e. it’s not Sun worship, at all IMO…

Also the “Winged Sun disc” was used on some Hebrew Scrolls…seems like Moses took more than just a few Egyptian ideas with him, before the Exodus…

- JC

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Abbrivieated: Those animals in the depiction are not lions they are hyeanas; representing Anubis the physician

Huh…

According to the “one eyed wiki monster” they’re Lions…

Some but not all, are depicted with leopard style spots, and they’re believed to represent the extinct Barbary Lion…

You can see it…Wow…

You see there’s potential evidence that Horus was believed to be the “Alpha and Omega”, and I think this is what the Aker represents, i.e. it’s not Sun worship, at all IMO…

Also the “Winged Sun disc” was used on some Hebrew Scrolls…seems like Moses took more than just a few Egyptian ideas with him, before the Exodus…
- JC

Sure; Horus was Jesus's blueprint before he incarnated (PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT). Those industrious Hebrews, borrowing from (non-existant imagined slave overlords) and incorporating those Egyptian practices as if invented them themselves (one thing they didn't incorporate was Khem KING LIZARD).

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft
Too bad the bible also says:
PSALM 112:1

Praise Jah!

א [Aleph]

Happy is the man who fears Jehovah,

ב [Beth]

Who takes great pleasure in his commandments.

Which explains part of what is meant with that. Or an effect in people because of that fear (awe, or an alternate translation could be "reverence for").

Awe = "a feeling of reverential respect mixed with fear or wonder." (online dictionary)

Psalms 110:1 says something similar after using the same phrase about fear and wisdom: "All those observing his orders show good insight."

Here's another text in the bible that shares some aspect of what it means, Proverbs 8:13:

The fear of Jehovah means the hating of bad.

I hate self-exaltation and pride and the evil way and perverse speech.

And in case there's any doubt left whether or not the phrase "the fear of Jehovah" is referring to an attribute of Jehovah or to actually fearing Jehovah, Proverbs 16:6:

By loyal love and faithfulness, error is atoned for,

And by fearing Jehovah one turns away from bad.

Ecclesiastes 12:13

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man.
edit on 26-9-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join