It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 539
<< 536  537  538    540  541  542 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: ProfessorT

You cannot mediate with Russia's soldiers/militia/thugs. Putin has already admitted he has lost control of his paid soldiers/militia/thugs.

Nice little propaganda its almost as if its from CNN or Obama's White House Officials. By calming that Russia as its own soldiers/militia/thugs. While denying that the Fascists were beyond what occurred on east ukraine.

Putin has already admitted he has lost control of his paid soldiers

Really he has? i dont think so.

I'm glad you've finally admitted that fascists from Russia were behind events in Eastern Ukraine, I know it was hard but well done.
edit on 5-5-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
More on the partial closing of Privat Bank office in E Ukraine:

ru.reuters.com...

KIEV May 5 (Reuters) - The largest in Ukraine PrivatBank structure which suffered last week against attack pro-Russian separatists in the east of the country , suspended the offices in the region , so as not to endanger the lives of employees and customers , the press service of the bank .

"PryvatBank introduces some restrictions on work in connection with cash threat to the lives of employees and customers in the regions of Ukraine with high crime situation - Donetsk and Lugansk regions ," - said in a statement.

" Paused work collectors , receiving cash in self-service terminals and work offices ."

Co-owner of Privat Igor Kolomoisky number four on the list of the richest Ukrainians Forbes, in March accepted the offer to head the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Administration , recognizing the legitimacy of the new government that came to power in late February as a result of the revolution and the flight of President Viktor Yanukovych .

Meanwhile, Donetsk and Lugansk regions , fiefdom Yanukovych and his associates by the Party of Regions , overwhelmed armed rebellion pro-Russian separatists , who have taken control of dozens of industrial cities , demanding a May 11 referendum on independence from Kiev.

Last week Gorlovka gunmen seized cars Collectors bank branch in Mariupol burned .

" We can not and have no right to force people to go to work in the Donetsk and Lugansk regions when people break the bank branch with arms in cities seized cars collection and kidnap money," - said in a statement .

"Today, on the smooth operation of the bank only in these eastern regions of Ukraine depends on the timely receipt of wages, pensions and social benefits , the normal life of millions of people. Through PryvatBank receive pensions of over 400,000 pensioners of Donetsk and Lugansk , in the region there are more than 220,000 recipients of other social benefits ."

Privat network in the region includes 1,059 ATMs and 411 branches. According to the bank , in the last 10 days of arson , assault and destruction of property in the cities of Donetsk and Lugansk regions suffered 38 ATMs and 24 branches ; captured 11 of collector cars.

At the same time, the bank said that his clients will be able to make full cash payments or in other regions contact the department Privat , which has the most extensive network in the country .

In March PryvatBank closed its offices in the Crimea, which after conducted under the supervision of Russian military referendum on independence for Ukraine was annexed to the Russian Federation. Privat network , whose assets at January 1, were 241.5 billion hryvnia (about $ 24.2 billion at the current exchange rate of hryvnia ) was also the largest in Crimea , averaging 2 branches , 337 branches , 483 ATMs and 773 self-service terminal .

In early April PryvatBank was forced to sell a subsidiary bank in Moscow - Moscomprivatbank . The Russian Central Bank has appointed an interim administration there while maintaining a license , indicating that the activities of the institution identified significant operational risks.

Has chosen the course of European integration Kiev believes that the Kremlin can not accept the loss of control over Ukraine and waging war aimed at splitting the country and continued acquisition of territory , throwing saboteurs and financing local separatists .

Moscow denies any involvement in the rebellion in the east of Ukraine, but reserves the right to send troops to protect the Russian-speaking population .

Note that about 600k people in Dontesk and Luhansk regions receive pensions and other social benefits through Privat Bank. Could the bank closing offices be used by separatists as evidence that the Kiev government doesn't care about its citizens in E Ukraine ?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
A report on human rights violations in Ukraine presented to the President of Russia

The President of the Russian Federation received the White Book, a report prepared by Russia’s Foreign Ministry, which lists numerous facts of human rights violations in Ukraine in the period from late October 2013 to late May 2014.

It looks as though they've pulled stuff from pretty far and wide on this one, and it looks like the reports go back to even back before the Maiden toppled Yakunovich.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Weapon storage robbed in E Ukraine, Donetsk:

hromadske.tv...

Armed militants in Donetsk robbed the store of weapons and carried out 38 firearms and more than 3,000 rounds of ammunition . It is reported MIA.

The robbery happened yesterday morning - the store was attacked about 20 people.

' In particular , the attackers took 34 rifle MKM Mayak ( revised AKS model ) SKS 1 carbine , 1 carbine AKM -OP , 2 special devices to fire non-lethal rounds ' Vii '. Also took 3,000 rounds of 7.62 and 100 traumatic non-lethal rounds . In this incident started preliminary inquiry under Part 1 of Art. 262 Criminal Code of Ukraine (theft of firearms) , "- said the police.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorT

You cannot mediate with Russia's soldiers/militia/thugs. Putin has already admitted he has lost control of his paid soldiers/militia/thugs.

Nice little propaganda its almost as if its from CNN or Obama's White House Officials. By calming that Russia as its own soldiers/militia/thugs. While denying that the Fascists were beyond what occurred on east ukraine.

Putin has already admitted he has lost control of his paid soldiers

Really he has? i dont think so.

I'm glad you've finally admitted that fascists from Russia were behind events in Eastern Ukraine, I know it was hard but well done.

Cant you read? Its not really what he meant but meh, we know your drills...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Mustafa Djemilev, Crimean Tatar leader, warns of possible forceful dispersion of 18th May demonstrations, celebrating 70 years since the Tatar deportation from Crimea:

www.pravda.com.ua...

National leader of the Crimean Tatars , Mustafa Jemilev not preclude forceful dispersal of demonstrations of Crimean Tatars deportation Day on May 18.

He said this during a press conference in Kiev , write " Krym.Realiyi ."

According to him , the Crimean Tatars are planning to hold a traditional funeral arrangements 18 May to the 70 th anniversary of the deportation , but the nature of their conduct may not like the current Crimean " power".

"There is an option when the Crimean Tatars will go along with national flags as flags of Ukrainian and Russian authorities , as you know , rush to the flag as a red rag to the bulls " - said Jemilev .

"This case is not ruled out such scenarios . Whatever the scenario is not excluded excesses " - he added.

He noted that the situation is also complicated by the fact that this year, representatives of the Crimean Tatar diaspora in Romania , Turkey, United States and several European countries did not arrive for flights Crimea from other countries does not exist.

"A significant number of Russian dissidents will , but it is a signal that they will be denied entry to the Crimea " - said Jemilev .

He said that the Majlis will do our best to protests Crimean Tatars were non-violent and highly democratic.

"But if it is used brute force by the occupation authorities , the response may be different " - said Jemilev .

link   

I'm glad you've finally admitted that fascists from Russia were behind events in Eastern Ukraine

its clear that you misread what i had posted, Do read it again.

While denying that the Fascists were beyond what occurred on east ukraine

I was talking about your beloved Ukrainian Fascists whom were beyond what occurred on east ukraine.

edit on 5-5-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

link   
There are reports of renewed fighting this morning in Sloviansk. Explosions have also been heard at a gas station.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

It seems that the Crimean defense units have joined them:

Natalia Melnychuk @pravolivo
#Ukraine #ATO resumed in #Sloviansk. Casualties reported. Local commie deputy said earlier first unit of #Crimea militia joined insurgents

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I'm glad you've finally admitted that fascists from Russia were behind events in Eastern Ukraine

Sounds like No offense but English isn't your first language as its clear that you misread what i had posted, Do read it again.

I was talking about your beloved Ukrainian Fascists whom were beyond what occurred on east ukraine.

I'm sorry but I have taken offense.

It is clear Russian soldiers/militia/thugs are behind events in Ukraine. To suggest otherwise is a distortion of the truth.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorT

Sounds like No offense but English isn't your first language as its clear that you misread what i had posted, Do read it again.

I'm sorry but I have taken offense.

It is clear Russian soldiers/militia/thugs are behind events in Ukraine. To suggest otherwise is a distortion of the truth.

You mean maidan and sbovoda are russian backed?
Time to call your handlers for fresh fodder, that one is stale.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Another police HQ in E Ukraine Slovianoserbsk, Luhansk area, stormed:

interfax.com.ua...

Armed men belonging to the "south-east army," stormed Slovyanoserbskiy police department, said the Public Relations Department of the Main Department of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in Lugansk region.

"Only that it was reported that armed gunmen" southeastern Army "attacked Slovyanoserbskiy police department. Came out to them on the head of the district department of negotiations, police Colonel Gennady Bakhtizina, knocked down and beaten," - said in a statement.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Image allegedly showing the gas station explosion in Sloviansk, as fighting resumes:

pic.twitter.com/XH55rIre70

LE: Video of the explosion :

edit on Mon0000003112414 by Dutzy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Nevermind, was gotten to before I posted mine.
edit on 5-5-2014 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Apparently not only Crimean, but also Mariupol militia coming to the aid of Sloviansk separatists:

fakty.ictv.ua...

In the network appeared a video of militants from Mariupol In the network appeared a video of militants from Mariupol , where they say they are going to help Slavic . " People's militia Mariupol comes to help and support Slavic . Victory will be ours . Together we force" - said in a statement . Militants on video stand with Kalashnikovs and pistols. On the table flags so-called " People's Republic of Donetsk " and flag of Russia , as well as icons .

Earlier it was reported that the Slavic morning resumed fighting. "In KPH on Rybgosp goes the battle was heard firing bursts of heavy machine guns . Heard explosions. Attention all ! ! Stormed ! ! Battle moved to the city, the private sector " - the band members Slovyansk action. They also reported the first wounded and killed .

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

This turning just like Syria, You claim that there are Russian Soldiers on the ground in Ukraine and they are beyond the events in Ukraine which is false when someone attacks or mentions about your beloved Unelected fascist government in Kiev you either avoid or keep using the same praises that there are It is clear Russian soldiers/militia/thugs are behind events in Ukraine.

While still citing western news outlets news sources as proof or citing the unelected government of Kiev web site as proof you arent playing it well.

The people beyond Ukraine is America and the EU.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutzy

Thats good, i dont expect the Pro Kiev Coup forces to last very long.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Buses and armed guards: Odessa Jews ready for mass evacuation

The Jewish community of Odessa is prepared for mass evacuation, should violence re-erupt in the Ukrainian city and threaten to spill over them. Anti-Semitism is a painful issue in Ukraine, with radical nationalism on the rise.

Odessa witnessed several instances of clashe

rt.com...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Remember the news I posted earlier about Russian Duma members wanting to exclude those voting wrong. Apparently it was aimed at Ilya Ponomarev, who voted against the annexation of Crimea:

www.dw.de...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutzy

I don't see Russia calling for Syria to delay their Presidential elections... Ironic.

top topics

<< 536  537  538    540  541  542 >>

join