It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 540
<< 537  538  539    541  542  543 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well... Double standards again ?!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Why cant everyone just live in peace? One Ukraine. One country. Why cant Ukraine tell both Russia and the West to go to hell. Let it live by itself as one independent country. What we are seeing now is the breaking up of a country. Ukraine is DEAD. Both Russia and the West have destroyed it. I don't particularly care who is doing what to whom. Why cant we ALL get along. We live on one world. Planet Earth.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutzy
Mustafa Djemilev, Crimean Tatar leader, warns of possible forceful dispersion of 18th May demonstrations, celebrating 70 years since the Tatar deportation from Crimea:

www.pravda.com.ua...

National leader of the Crimean Tatars , Mustafa Jemilev not preclude forceful dispersal of demonstrations of Crimean Tatars deportation Day on May 18.

He said this during a press conference in Kiev , write " Krym.Realiyi ."

According to him , the Crimean Tatars are planning to hold a traditional funeral arrangements 18 May to the 70 th anniversary of the deportation , but the nature of their conduct may not like the current Crimean " power".

"There is an option when the Crimean Tatars will go along with national flags as flags of Ukrainian and Russian authorities , as you know , rush to the flag as a red rag to the bulls " - said Jemilev .

"This case is not ruled out such scenarios . Whatever the scenario is not excluded excesses " - he added.

He noted that the situation is also complicated by the fact that this year, representatives of the Crimean Tatar diaspora in Romania , Turkey, United States and several European countries did not arrive for flights Crimea from other countries does not exist.

"A significant number of Russian dissidents will , but it is a signal that they will be denied entry to the Crimea " - said Jemilev .

He said that the Majlis will do our best to protests Crimean Tatars were non-violent and highly democratic.

"But if it is used brute force by the occupation authorities , the response may be different " - said Jemilev .

It goes along with my post - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Prosecutor of Crimea is apparently threatening to "liquidate" the Tartar council (article headline not mine).

I also notice people are staying away from engaging those topics.... I wonder why.

I think the next time people want to call others supporters of fascist / ultra nationalists / Nazis they should maybe look in their own back yard to make sure they aren't standing on the worlds largest pile of hypocritical BS before doing so (so they should also make sure its not a mass grave while their at it).

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Dutzy

I don't see Russia calling for Syria to delay their Presidential elections... Ironic.

America did sure delay the Ukrainian elections that were supposed in next year i guess your beloved heroes couldn't wait for the results.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=17883960]Xcathdra

I think the next time people want to call others supporters of fascist / ultra nationalists / Nazis they should maybe look in their own back yard to make sure they aren't standing on the worlds largest pile of hypocritical BS before doing so (so they should also make sure its not a mass grave while their at it).

You mean like most americans?
Boy this is getting beyond hilarious...

link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Don't take it as a personal attack, but do you know the meaning of the word delay ?

link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

English much?

The elections were scheduled to be completed before the end of December. They are scheduled for May 25th per the Ukraine constitution.

I don't know about you but where I come from May comes before December. That would also mean the elections are occurring earlier and not later, meaning there is no delay but ahead of schedule.

originally posted by: Dutzy

Well... Double standards again ?!

Not surprised.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Yusomad

There is absolutely nothing funny about reenacting WWII.

Maybe instead of making a snide remark you could denounce what they are doing to Tartars in Crimea. Or do you support the actions?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: ProfessorT

It is clear Russian soldiers/militia/thugs are behind events in Ukraine. To suggest otherwise is a distortion of the truth.

This turning just like Syria, You claim that there are Russian Soldiers on the ground in Ukraine and they are beyond the events in Ukraine which is false when someone attacks or mentions about your beloved Unelected fascist government in Kiev you either avoid or keep using the same praises that there are It is clear Russian soldiers/militia/thugs are behind events in Ukraine.

While still citing western news outlets news sources as proof or citing the unelected government of Kiev web site as proof you arent playing it well.

The people beyond Ukraine is America and the EU.
Oh the irony of your post...

I get attacked because it's quite obvious certain people get flustered by the truth. There are many sources, not just Western media that have found evidence to suggest Russia is paying people to cross the border and enter into Ukraine to cause unrest. Some of those people who have died have been found with Russian ID and some of these soldiers/militia/thugs have admitted they are from Russia and are more than happy to tell you.

Rather than fabricating stuff, dip sample my posts. Most of what I have posted hasn't been from Western media sources.

Keep attacking me - I love it.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
So what now the Ukranian forces are firing Rockets at civilians? Yeesh...
rt.com...

Yup this is your average government at work not even Egypt was as bad with their crackdown.

I do wonder why Russia Putin hasn't responded to the recent violence... Odd considering the build up in forces was to protect it's Russian people...
edit on thAmerica/Chicago505000000k2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MessageforAll
So what now the Ukranian forces are firing Rockets at civilians? Yeesh...
rt.com...

Yup this is your average government at work not even Egypt was as bad with their crackdown.
Yet more propaganda by the government funded organisation. I find it interesting how independent journalists are not reporting this. Looks like RT want one of those awards from King Vlad.
edit on 5-5-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MessageforAll

Can you please provide any evidence to support the use of rockets against civilians, because from the link you provided there is none, apart from Paula Slier seeing a rocket fired, but not stating who fired...
edit on Mon0000003112414 by Dutzy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MessageforAll

Uhm... ok. Not sure if you saw this from Egypt.

Egyptian court sentences 683 people to death

EU Crimean Tatar ‏@CrimeaEU · 2m
Russia's Propaganda About Crimea Is Right Out Of '1984' www.businessinsider.com... … via @Politics

Ryskeldi Satke ‏@RyskeldiSatke · 1h
Tatar Council chairman Refat Chubarov breaks down what led to Crimea Prosecutor's visit to him last evening. www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutzy

It was the headline on the website;

@profesorT ; well pretty much like its seems only EuromaidanPR is able to post propa..err "news" every 10 seconds. Actually I think RT and EuromaidanPR are a perfect match BS wise.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

PaulaSlier_RT ‏@PaulaSlier_RT · 6m
#Slavyansk:Bells toll in churches around the city. Ppl are reportedly cutting off trees to prevent armored vehicles from entering there.

EU Crimean Tatar ‏@CrimeaEU · 11m
Acting President In Kyiv Says Russia 'Is At War' With Ukraine www.rferl.org...

edit on 5-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I said the crackdown, at the moment of the revolt, the clashes between muslim brotherhoods versus the rest; Not talking about what you posted, that's just horrid.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MessageforAll

I said the crackdown, at the moment of the revolt, the clashes between muslim brotherhoods versus the rest; Not talking about what you posted, that's just horrid.

Its cool.. just wondering. If I may point out the reason for those sentences were because the people took part in the protests against the government. It is what's going on in Ukraine tight now.

What's more horrid is those numbers are from the latest court appearances. The judge has already sentenced another 550+ last month.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Aww bless he's changed his avator ,but the joker was more fitting as we all laugh at your lies here

Will take a pinch of salt here but rumours that one of the choppers downed by the pro east lot had a fair few CIA members in it :-/

Seeing on another thread how FBI and CIA are in the country (at request of the so called government of course!)there could be an element of truth

Can you link me to your sources for the CIA helicopter info please.

thanx

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Barack Obama: US, EU continue working on sectoral sanctions

Not really much else to say, as the article is pretty short. Seems like they're already working on sanctions against entire Russian economic sectors.

new topics

top topics

<< 537  538  539    541  542  543 >>

join