It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

cosmonova
Presidential candidate Tsarev, who was brutaly beaten in Kiev by nazi thugs, saying to his people that they are going to remove
fascism from Ukraine. I see him as a future leader of South Eastern area of Ukraine or whatever is going to be called.

www.youtube.com...

Can you explain how the people who beat him are members of the Nazi party please. While you are at it can you also explain how the Pro Russians who beat Ukrainians are not Nazi thugs?
edit on 15-4-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

cosmonova
People's Army volunteers preparing to leave Lugansk and help people in Slovynsk against Kiev's mercenaries.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-4-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

Make sure they aren't drunk this time.

If you think your going to be victorious, you drink after the fact.
If you think the battle is lost, you drink before the fact.

Try not to mix those 2 up like they did yesterday.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Xcathdra
reply to post by dragonridr

They also seem to forget about the X-37B.

And the fact ISS control is thru NASA.

What's irritating though is the fact the ISS is perfectly named - International Space Station.
It has an international crew that is made up of more than just Russia and the US.

The ISS should be kept completely separate from politics. I don't care if the US and Russia are in a shooting war, the ISS and its operations must be kept going without political influence. If neither side can recognize this then it needs to be turned over to a third party until the US and Russia can act like adults again.

Im sorry should have made it more clear when i said boeing i meant the x-37b most people dont even realize the defense department has this capability. They can do an orbital launch anytime they want to would love to knw what there doing with it. Any way i agree the ISS should remain seprate what i see happening is Spacex will just take over where Russia left off which is good to a point i like the idea of businesses starting to make money on space. Because when it becomes profitable it becomes more frequent. The only one that looses in this is the Russians NASA was financing there space program because they dont even own the launch facility they are renting it. And without NASA paying for the rides they wouldnt be going to space.

And quite frankly i think the first people in space deserve to have a presence there its truly a shame that there space program will end because of Putins dreams of a revived Soviet Union. Just to let you know im dead serious all jokes aside the more countries in space the more its likely that someday we realize were all the same. Maybe im just naive but i can see space as a unifier for our species.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Xcathdra

cosmonova
Presidential candidate Tsarev, who was brutaly beaten in Kiev by nazi thugs, saying to his people that they are going to remove
fascism from Ukraine. I see him as a future leader of South Eastern area of Ukraine or whatever is going to be called.

www.youtube.com...

Can you explain how the people who beat him are members of the Nazi party please. While you are at it can you also explain how the Pro Russians who beat Ukrainians are not Nazi thugs?

Right Sector thugs did this
www.youtube.com...

'He was hustled into a waiting ambulance but members of a far-right nationalist group Right Sector seized him and drove him first to the headquarters of the state security service and then to the prosecutor’s office.'

www.euronews.com...

Is there anywhere else in this world a country where a mob of nazi thugs wait in front of the parliament to beat up
a presidential candidate? Unheard of.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Xcathdra

cosmonova
People's Army volunteers preparing to leave Lugansk and help people in Slovynsk against Kiev's mercenaries.

www.youtube.com...

yawn. Anything productive?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Xcathdra

cosmonova

www.youtube.com...

The answer is incredibly simple anyone who isnt pro Russian is a Nazi see. For Russians Nazi is the worst thing you can call someone mostly because of their past history. It has little basis in reality because every country in the world has some faction claiming to be Nazis including Russia.But being a student of history i do find certain things fascinating. For example have you noticed the Nazi influence even in the Pro Russians heres what i mean have you noticed they issue arm bands to signify joining their guard. This is exactly what hitler did in fact would later become the SS. I really dont think Russians are aware in how many ways they mimic the Nazis another example is the military parades. The way there military is organized even many of there symbols have NAZI origin.

As for why he was beaten i explained this the crowd saw his interview with RT at the captured police station. In fact after his assault he has to publicly make a statement saying he doesnt think the Russians should have entered Ukraine and said they should leave Ukraine, this one statement tells you he knows why he was attacked.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmonova

You did not answer my questions.

Respectfully, could you please provide an answer?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

cosmonova

Xcathdra

cosmonova

www.youtube.com...

For the Ukrainians - absolutely.

for the Pro Russians who got their ass handed to them yesterday - nope.

For the Russians who started the mess - just a bad case of hypocrisy at the UN.

Back to my original comment - True story.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

We are of the same mindset when it comes to space. Russia would have been an excellent partner, and given time they would most likely have surpassed the US in ship design and systems advancement. The Russians do an awesome job of applying and sticking to the kiss principle where we in the US seem to have this love of making something so advanced it requires a pilot with a PHD just to get the thing off the ground.

With Russia's energy resources there would eventually be enough cash to jump start their aerospace industry.

The launch facilities in Kazakhstan will eventually be replaced. Their goal was to build their own launch facilities on the East coast area. I am not sure if they were still in the planning stage but I would imagine this venture into Ukraine will delay it some.

From everything I am seeing Putin has 2 choices - quit while he is ahead or invade Ukraine and take his chances with the rest of the world.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Sooo....

Here's the latest!! *ding!*

Reports of military movements around Kramatorsk but on the ground in Slaviansk it's still quiet

Aljazeera

Have a nice day!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Xcathdra

cosmonova

Xcathdra

cosmonova

www.youtube.com...

Oddly was a good day for Ukrainians wasnt it. They started the removal of Russians from eastern Ukraine they received clear backing from the UN. And now maybe there morale will change as well i think they were feeling desperate now with there first win should make other decisions easier.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Being cautiously optimistic yes, it was a good day for Ukraine.

If it remains a good day will depend on Putin and which one of his two faces he puts on when he wakes up this morning.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Xcathdra

If it remains a good day will depend on Putin and which one of his two faces he puts on when he wakes up this morning.

can you elaborate how was it a good day for a country that has a civil war happening right now?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Xcathdra

cosmonova

Xcathdra

cosmonova

www.youtube.com...

what is a true story, that people in the link I posted are drunk?
Are we looking at the same clip?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

cosmonova

Xcathdra

can you elaborate how was it a good day for a country that has a civil war happening right now?

Sure.. The Ukrainians are winning and the Russians are losing.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

cosmonova

Xcathdra

cosmonova

Xcathdra

cosmonova

www.youtube.com...

That the pro Russian forces at that site, after it was taken back by Ukraine, showed back up drunk.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Xcathdra

cosmonova

Xcathdra

cosmonova

Xcathdra

cosmonova

www.youtube.com...

That the pro Russian forces at that site, after it was taken back by Ukraine, showed back up drunk.

So it is not the clip I posted?
You made derogative comment to my clip even though it might be related to something else. Well no surprise there.

Have not seen the clip your are talking about can you post a link?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Xcathdra

cosmonova

Xcathdra

Oh I see, you are talking about National Guard taking over the 'airport' from local people.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Very interesting map. Although I have one thing to disagree about it: the northern part of Romania and Moldova was never under Ukrainian or any other type of rule/occupation. I can say that for a fact because I was born and raised in that part of the country and I now my history very well. There are actually parts in today's Ukraine that belonged to Romania and were taken away by the USSR: the city of Cernauti and other parts on the Black Sea shores.

edit on 16-4-2014 by Dutzy because: (no reason given)

This is map following the 1918 reunification.
edit on 16-4-2014 by Dutzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

cosmonova

Xcathdra

cosmonova

Xcathdra

Oh I see, you are talking about National Guard taking over the 'airport' from local people.

No hes refering to the Russians carrying around AK 100 assault rifles. See the pro russians claim they got the weopons from the FSB supplies problem is the only people that carry AK 100s is Russian military they arent available anywhere else. Next time Russia wants to start a fake invasion dont bring your latest equipment oh and take the plates off your military vehicles thats also a big one.Bottom line unless these Pro Russians raided and successfully escaped a russian military base those are not Ukrainians but Russian soldiers.

As it is Russians stick out like a sore thumb wearing the latest body armor and carrying their latest assault rifle.Only an idiot would believe these are just people off the streets or id have to say Ukraine has the best armed civilians on the planet. Russia must have one heck of a sale going on at the local gun shop.

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join