It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Evidence Points Toward's Obama Not Being The Anti Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
We hear a lot nowadays's about who might or might not be the foretold Anti-Christ. Personally i lean toward Obama being the Beast. I would like to hear people's opinions on why Obama cannot be the Anti-Christ. IMHO most of the evidence presented against him not being the Horny Beast can be shot down. So................. lET'S BE AVING YOU......................

p.s If i am wrong ( and there is a huge chance ) I offer my sincere and humble apologies beforehand.

Peace Bro's.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

Can you provide any evidence that such a thing as an antichrist exists?

Before you can prove that some thing is or is not X. You need to prove that X is even a thing.
edit on 27-2-2014 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Can you prove the Queen of England is not a shape-shifting reptilian?

Your OP is an 'argument from ignorance'.

Argument From Ignorance

edit on 27-2-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It seems it's always someone right-wingers dislike... Awfully...
Convenient.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

If he isn't the anti-christ, he sure they hell makes a perfect ally.
With his dividing the nation, scrutinizing religious freedoms, and systematically picking apart the very foundation that this once great nation was built, I have no argument or evidence to support he is not....... Now I am gonna go have some eggs and beer

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hmmm.

Obama doesn't have enough eyes to match the description of the beast, does he?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Scripture offers two definitions;
The spirit of antichrist denies that Jesus was sent by God (1 John ch4)
The false Christ claims to be Christ himself (Matthew ch24)
We are still waitng to hear Obama or any politician claiming to be Christ.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Oh boy. Well you for one thing are proof positive that he could not possibly be. Supposedly the anti Christ will be loved by all. He will have the charisma to charm the masses and he will fool everyone. Not exactly Obama's legacy is it? He is equally admired and scorned. Loved and hated. He couldn't be.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

butcherguy
Hmmm.

Obama doesn't have enough eyes to match the description of the beast, does he?

How come?
People may say that the Anti-Christ has one eye (The Dajjal). But if the AC represents the Illuminate then we can see the one eye on the dollar bill etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

watchitburn

Can provide any evidence that such a thing as an antichrist exists?

Before you can prove that some thing is or is not X. You need to prove that X is even a thing.

Wrong. He is going on the pre-supposition that the "anti-christ" described in the Bible is a real being, and he's asking what characteristics, ascribed to the anti-christ in the Bible, does Obama NOT possess.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

seabhac-rua

Can you prove the Queen of England is not a shape-shifting reptilian?

Your OP is an 'argument from ignorance'.

Argument From Ignorance

edit on 27-2-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

There is no such thing as 'negative proof'. It's up to nutcases to prove their claims.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I guess it was the culture I was raised in.
I thought the AC has a whole lot of eyes.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I believe I can with several different optional "proofs:"

1. The Antichrist is a fictional character.

2. There is no "Antichrist." The ellison with the Beast of the Apocalypse is in error. (He's not the Beast either, that was probably the Emperor Nero).

3. Obama is a human being, not a demonic-human hybrid.

4. Obama has made the claim that Jesus Christ is his lord, and da Bible say Satan can't/won't do dat.

5. Obama has been "in power" for 6 years already. None of the tell-tale "signs" have accompanied his "reign."

6. The Antichrist of legend is an amazingly charismatic leader and causes everyone to believe in him. Obama doesn't.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

The Anti-Christ is not a specific person or being.

If you read the Bible it is any person or group of people who are against Christ.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Gryphon66

Well, #6 is dead on.

That pretty much settles it. Obama is not the AC.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Oh boy. Well you for one thing are proof positive that he could not possibly be. Supposedly the anti Christ will be loved by all. He will have the charisma to charm the masses and he will fool everyone. Not exactly Obama's legacy is it? He is equally admired and scorned. Loved and hated. He couldn't be.

I agree. For now, he is very unpopular and the anti-christ will supposedly sway almost everyone, at least for a time, and Obama has never done that. I can't think of any current politician or public figure who could come close to doing that. Also, if you take Revelations literally, then the anti-christ is supposed to suffer a mortal head wound 3.5 years into his power grab, and Obama is well into his 2nd term.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Obama was a community organizer with ties to radical leftist elements.
He is a poor leader, a bad manager, an ineffective president.
He is narcissistic, self-centered.
He's a freedom hating windbag who believes his own press.

But he's not the anti-Christ.

My money is on Justin Beiber.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Loved by all. Ok. For how long? As far as i could see all of the USA loved Obama. There is no time stipulation on this is there?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

First prove he isn't human. All evidence I've seen shows that he is human. So let's start with that test, before we move to something supernatural.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Gozer

watchitburn

Can provide any evidence that such a thing as an antichrist exists?

Wrong. He is going on the pre-supposition that the "anti-christ" described in the Bible is a real being, and he's asking what characteristics, ascribed to the anti-christ in the Bible, does Obama NOT possess.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join