It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Evidence Points Toward's Obama Not Being The Anti Christ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Jefferton
It seems it's always someone right-wingers dislike... Awfully...
Convenient.

I remember people believing Reagan and the Bushes were the AC too, and they weren't "right wingers."

"Ronald Wilson Reagan! Six letters in first, middle and last names! 666! The Beast!"

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

butcherguy
reply to post by DrunkYogi

I guess it was the culture I was raised in.
I thought the AC has a whole lot of eyes.

Well i suppose if you think NSA. He has.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Gryphon66
I believe I can with several different optional "proofs:"

1. The Antichrist is a fictional character.

2. There is no "Antichrist." The ellison with the Beast of the Apocalypse is in error. (He's not the Beast either, that was probably the Emperor Nero).

3. Obama is a human being, not a demonic-human hybrid.

4. Obama has made the claim that Jesus Christ is his lord, and da Bible say Satan can't/won't do dat.

5. Obama has been "in power" for 6 years already. None of the tell-tale "signs" have accompanied his "reign."

6. The Antichrist of legend is an amazingly charismatic leader and causes everyone to believe in him. Obama doesn't.

You need to show me actual quotes and not opinions.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

mwood

The Anti-Christ is not a specific person or being.

If you read the Bible it is any person or group of people who are against Christ.

Doesn't make sense, give me quotes.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

butcherguy
reply to post by Gryphon66

Well, #6 is dead on.

That pretty much settles it. Obama is not the AC.

Really. Obama did, for a while! There was no time stipulation was there?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

First prove he isn't human. All evidence I've seen shows that he is human. So let's start with that test, before we move to something supernatural.

The Bibe says he will be human, and then after suffering a mortal head wound, will be "indwelt" by satan, and will mimick the resurrection of JC and have powers beyond mere mortals. Scripture states he will be human, but he will be indwelt by satan for the last half of his reign over the earth.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Can't be Beiber because I hate him. He's an unruly child who needs a good beating. Take away his toys and send him to his room. But his mother thinks he's the bomb so that won't happen.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Not this old chessnut again!!!

OK - he is not the antichrist because no-where in the bible does THE antichrist exist - ever.

THE false prophet
THE Beast

NO "THE" Antichrist.

So far in the history of this question being raised has one single person been able to show one single passage from the bible where the definitive term "THE" immediately precedes the word "Antichrist" - ever.

Man, once again, interprets crap that is not there and then argue and war over stuff that is not there because we, collectively, are extra stupid in this regard.

Apology accepted, thank-you.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

First prove he isn't human. All evidence I've seen shows that he is human. So let's start with that test, before we move to something supernatural.

What? Going by Revelations the Anti-Christ is a human indwellt by Satan.

Here is the sign Bible believers are waiting for:

A fatal head wound will permanently damage his arm and right eye. According to Zechariah 11:16, the Antichrist's arm will be completely withered and his right eye totally blinded.

This story will broadcast around the world. It will be beyond belief. It will challenge your faith. And if you are not prepared, it will cause you to doubt everything the Bible teaches about Jesus Christ. The Antichrist will receive a very literal deathblow to his head and then he will be miraculously brought back to life.

prophecysigns.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

AutumnWitch657

Oh boy. Well you for one thing are proof positive that he could not possibly be. Supposedly the anti Christ will be loved by all. He will have the charisma to charm the masses and he will fool everyone. Not exactly Obama's legacy is it? He is equally admired and scorned. Loved and hated. He couldn't be.

Loved by all. Ok. For how long? As far as i could see all of the USA loved Obama. There is no time stipulation on this is there?
really? You thought he was loved by all? Not even close. He won both elections because the republicans couldn't come up with a winning candidate.
Next election if Hillary runs the winner will be republican.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

Have you seen Jean Dixon's anti-christ prophecy? Here it is.....

"Satan is now coming into the open to seduce the world and we should be prepared for the inevitable events that are to follow. I have seen that the United States is to play a major role in this development... I have seen a �government within a government� develop in the US within the last few years... I see this �government within a government� being controlled and financed by a well-oiled political �machine� of one of our leading political families. With their eye on the White House, I see them discredit any man who occupies it without their approval, no matter how good his political programs may be. "They will --- through political intimidation, propaganda, and illegal sixth-column activities --- make every effort to show the nation that only their man, the one who heads their �machine�, has the sole right to occupy the White House. Their campaign is going to cause great harm to our nation both here and abroad. "I �see� this group succeed in taking over de facto control of the country. They will give rise to an upheaval in our social structure as never before seen. They will bring about increased social unrest and great discontent. Foreign subversive elements will --- as they did in the 1960s --- infiltrate the unruly factions and cause renewed fighting on the nation�s campuses and in racial ghettos. "All of the evil in the masses will be swept toward an unknown frenzy by this �machine�. "I �see� a member of this �machine� ascend to power in New York City, enforcing new laws and regulations that will affect many households of that great metropolis. [Obviously, the Rockefellers are indicated here] "The social and religious chaos generated by this political machine throughout the United States will prepare the nation for the coming of the prophet of the Antichrist. This political unit of the East will be the tool of the serpent in delivering the masses to him. "The False Prophet�s domain shall be the intellectual seduction of mankind. It means a mixture of political, philosophical, and religious ideology that will throw the populations of the world into a deep crisis of faith in God... One of his first duties and responsibilities in readying the world for the advent of his �master� is to manipulate the available propaganda machines. With teaching and propaganda the prophet will cause people not merely to accept the Antichrist but rather to desire him with positive enthusiasm to create the conditions of his coming and to participate in organizing the frightful and terrifying despotism of his World Empire. "[The seemingly miraculous phenomena he will produce] will not be supernatural or preternatural events but rather prodigies of science and human achievements, but interpreted in such a way as to lead men away from God and toward the worship of the Antichrist... The prophet of the Antichrist and the Antichrist himself will be specific and identifiable persons!"

powerpointparadise.com...

It may appear supernatural but i believe it is not.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

There has been no time when Obama was loved by all or even most. And Christianity is not just the good ol USA. It's the globe so he would need to be loved in Korea and China as well which you know he is not.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Personally i lean toward Obama being the Beast.

Any reasons you would like to share?

would like to hear people's opinions on why Obama cannot be the Anti-Christ. IMHO most of the evidence presented against him not being the Horny Beast can be shot down.

First show this evidence so we are not giving you evidence you have already seen and shot down.

Everyone that opens this thread would probably like to hear why you think he is first so we can start some dialog with you.

What you are asking has been shown to you in the 3 post of your thread.

As far as i could see all of the USA loved Obama.

How far can you see is the real question?

Are you drunk, high, or just a troll?

this is from your OP re-quoted again

I would like to hear people's opinions on why Obama cannot be the Anti-Christ. IMHO most of the evidence presented against him not being the Horny Beast can be shot down

Opinions you want to hear, your opinion is that evidence you have seen you have shot down.

Are you OK, seriously?

I will quote you asking for opinions again if you would like

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Sublimecraft
Not this old chessnut again!!!

OK - he is not the antichrist because no-where in the bible does THE antichrist exist - ever.

THE false prophet
THE Beast

NO "THE" Antichrist.

So far in the history of this question being raised has one single person been able to show one single passage from the bible where the definitive term "THE" immediately precedes the word "Antichrist" - ever.

Man, once again, interprets crap that is not there and then argue and war over stuff that is not there because we, collectively, are extra stupid in this regard.

Apology accepted, thank-you.

It's not just the Bible that mentions the Anti-Christ. Apology accepted. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

We're quoting Jean Dixon now? Like she is any kind of authority. Astrologer to the stars is being quoted as knowing something. Big explosive HA !!!right there.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

Personally i lean toward Obama being the Beast.

Any reasons you would like to share?

would like to hear people's opinions on why Obama cannot be the Anti-Christ. IMHO most of the evidence presented against him not being the Horny Beast can be shot down.

First show this evidence so we are not giving you evidence you have already seen and shot down.

Everyone that opens this thread would probably like to hear why you think he is first so we can start some dialog with you.

What you are asking has been shown to you in the 3 post of your thread.

As far as i could see all of the USA loved Obama.

How far can you see is the real question?

Are you drunk, high, or just a troll?

this is from your OP re-quoted again

I would like to hear people's opinions on why Obama cannot be the Anti-Christ. IMHO most of the evidence presented against him not being the Horny Beast can be shot down

Opinions you want to hear, your opinion is that evidence you have seen you have shot down.

Are you OK, seriously?

I will quote you asking for opinions again if you would like

Give me your opinion and back it up with facts. It's your opinions i want to hear. I have opinions also which can be shot down without facts. I will add mine when i feel i have a reason to. If i am wrong well fine. No problem. I can then discount Obama. It's all good.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

We're quoting Jean Dixon now? Like she is any kind of authority. Astrologer to the stars is being quoted as knowing something. Big explosive HA !!!right there.

Have you heard a better prophesy? I haven't. It is of course my opinion. it's fine to disagree, that's why i started the thread. I have still to see anything that disproves the original opinion of my OP. When i do i will say so.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I am not a bible student and my knowledge of what that book says is very limited but someone else said that the phrase " the anti-Christ" is not even in the bible. I don't know so I can't argue .

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

I am not a bible student and my knowledge of what that book says is very limited but someone else said that the phrase " the anti-Christ" is not even in the bible. I don't know so I can't argue .

Like is said before, it's not just the Bible the Anti-Christ or Beast is mentioned in.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I don't believe in prophecy, it never turns out how they say it will. But again, let's start by proving that Obama isn't human not with some with prophecy of an inclement anti-christ.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join