It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hiya Darlings! Good morning/afternoon/evening

Going to catch up now,

Mwah mwah mwah.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
And a very happy St Patricks day to our Irish contingent here or lurking

BANNED.....Guinness advert....pretty certain I can only post the link for this one!

www.youtube.com...

But I can post this one....

Us meeting up in the Shed to celebrate St Patricks.....

Rainbows
Jane

PS.....check out the new 2014 Guinness advert.....Rainbow Warriors!

edit on 17-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Good afternoon Tsu!

Don't tell me you just woke up hehe! Its not even Sunday!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Put it on youtube, 12 MB is no big deal for youtube

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hiya True, looking gorgeous as ever in your pic. Lol, I didn't just get up I was up bright and early with my alarm actually, 11:30.

Hiya Jane, I love that old woman in the video? I sooo wanna track her down and invite her to our shed!

Jaky! Best concert ever? Probably Green Day in Birmingham. I was at the front, about 8 foot from the band, that was sooo cool. The whole trip up there was pretty epic and was the start of a very reckless and wild two years with my colleages at a nursing home. I miss my wild days sometimes.

Gordi, where do you find all this amazing music?! I love that blurred lines cover, just WOW! I nominate you the official DJ of the thread!

Syx, I moved from a small city to a small town, worst thing I ever did, it's like living in a fish bowl. I miss the anonimity and seeing different people everyday.

Hiya Homer! Hows the math going? You any more comfortable with statistics?

Massive hugs and love to eveyone!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hiya Homer! Hows the math going? You any more comfortable with statistics?

here's my answer to that:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Every time I see that gif of the fellow, rather artistically, interacting with that floor, I think to myself :

"I bet his last thought before hitting the floor with his face was "Oh hey! Is this a parquet floor?"."

And then I think "Good God Almighty, that must have hurt!".

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Oh... Thanks *blush*

Ah well, at least you did not miss half the day like I did yesterday! I am probably going to do the very same thing on Friday as well, because it is my Birthday on Thursday, and I fully intend to take leave of my senses via the application of liquids of imposing alcoholic content! Working after that, is going to be something akin to a double arm amputee trying out for the Harlem Globetrotters
I am slowly texting all my local peeps, and arranging a massive mash up at the pub for the evening in question!
edit on 17-3-2014 by TrueBrit because: Detail addition.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Double post? What is this madness!? Its not bloody Sparta, that much I can tell you. Not nearly enough baby oil around here for that!
edit on 17-3-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Oh dear...

There's some Jenna Mourney in your inbox, that should take your mind off it for a bit.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hehe, you know you are going to get a reputation around here as an alcoholic don't you?

That sounds like an awesome laugh, make sure you take plenty of pics, or better yet get your peeps to take them when you can hardly walk.

edit on 1732014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

My reputation, by now is pretty well established

Besides, it will be my Birthday do! Who does not have a little drink on their birthday?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by Tsu322

My reputation, by now is pretty well established

Besides, it will be my Birthday do! Who does not have a little drink on their birthday?

LOL, I spent my last Birthday in bed with bronchitis, caused, I think from drinking the week before with a head cold. Still, it kept me out of trouble.

Will you be ATSing in the day?

Jaky! We have an excuse for another shed party!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Thats terrible about your bronchitis!
I always make sure to be quite de-toxed by the time my birthday comes round, so as to stave off ill health getting in the way of the good times!

Yes I should be on at some point during the day. I will be working until about five thirty or so, and going off to the pub after that I would imagine, so there will be plenty of opportunity for me to absorb greetings and so on
I will probably be gone all of Friday though. Knowing me the party will not end till at least twenty four hours have elapsed !

Gosh... I am terrible!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I have actually done something similar to that second pic... It hurts as much as you think it does!

Ahh, used to be fun doing dancing. Til "You Got Served" came out, which seemed to have a similar effect as the movie Fast and the Furious. That is, they completely ruined some very special "scenes."

Angry fo life, yo.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Well the only things that got ruined by the existence of The Fast and the Furious franchise, were movie titles that begin with the word "The", movies whos titles echo the classic "The Good, The Bad And The Ugly", and the idiotic habit of people with more money than sense spending vast sums of money on cars, and killing themselves in stupid car crashes.

The dance thing however, is a tragedy, but the mod car scene needed gutting for everyones benefit if you ask me!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hey, maybe the car scene was different over the pond!

Before that movie though, it was just like car get-togethers that have been happening since the hot rod days. It changed *dramatically* in the states when that movie came out.

I miss talkin shop with those people.
It was awesome to have an issue and go to a meeting, and have everyone work on it.. for free! We also tended to offer help to those who asked, again, for no cost.

It was a really neat "scene," though it will never return. Now its more about aesthetics than function.

My friend had an old honda civic hatchback, painted matte black. Had a turbo the size of a milk jug on it, and was always humorous to see people talking down about that car! "Its just a honda!" Yes, yes it is. It just so happens to have 900 horsepower!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ahh, that's not terrible it's all good fun. I can't promise not to post vids of banging saucepan lids together though when you have a hangover though.

I think Jane was saying the other day about writing everyone's Birthday into a list, how many of us Shed dwellers are there now? It must be twenty plus, surely.

OMG, it's nearly five o'clock here, why does it feel like midday? One more coffee won't hurt.

Hiya Serd! Welcome home! Put the kettle on.

Has anyone seen Dawg the last few days? I don't think he's been on for a few days.

Dawg, pop in and say Hi if you are around.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Seems that TDawgs been on in the last twenty four hours, just not on here!

Also, the birthday list thread is an awesome idea! And further to that, Tsu, if you want to create some percussion to increase the agony of my hangover, you go right ahead! If it does not hurt, I will not learn anything !

I wonder why?

edit on 17-3-2014 by TrueBrit because: MORE REASONS!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

When I used to live in a sea front pub, we had all the cruisers come through, driving up and down the seafront road, burning out and nearly killing a pedestrian or ten every weekend, not to mention crashing their cars, and filling up the car parks meant for tourists, with their cars. Now the car park issue is not a problem in and of itself, but the fact is that those people had really odd habits, like engaging in sexual activities in the car park. This car park is right between a kiddies fun fair, and the Sea Life centre, which is another attraction popular with the young, and the cruisers would just rock up about six in the evening, and start misbehaving immediately.

Several of them got thrown out of the pub I lived in, for doing drugs off the toilet lids and cistern blocks of the gents toilets. Considering the power in their machines, this showed a significant lack of consideration for the people around them on the road. Frankly, the vast majority of them were legitimate targets for a kicking.

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join