It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Night Star
Waves at Cloud! You sharing the night shift with me?

I don't care what anyone says, I'm keeping him, he followed me home!

Gorgeous cat. Stellar eyes. Not sure how these photographers find them lol I've walked countless hours through the woods since I was very young and I've only ever encountered wildcats twice and both times they were shaded in such a way that I couldn't see any color or detail but for their outlines, at a distance, and disappeared. Most likely you walk by them while they look at you from above, clung onto a tree, and they think to themselves: "Nah, my fur is prettier."

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Those eyes must be photoshopped. Gorgeous kitty though huh? The second pic of the bob cat actually belongs to a forum friend of mine who raised it with his domestic cats. He has since added 4 or 5 other wild cats. He has lots of land and some of the wildcats were rescues. I am so jelous. I can only imagine running my fingers through their soft beautiful fur. I have always had a passion for animals, reptiles, amphibians...

I don't think I'd want to meet up with a wildcat alone in the woods somewhere though. LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
(Circling around The Shed, Warm UpDrafts keep me suspended in Glorious Flight, Gliding along I see some Large Cats!! How Beautiful they are! Such Wonderous sights to see! Their Graceful movements..........Beauty at its finest.......

I see A Wise Owl. Such Thoughts that Reign in the Mind of the Legend of an All Knowing Creature......
Iv'e got see more!!....... I angle down towards the Magic of The Shed, Upon nearing the Ground, I shift into Human Form, Tuck and Roll, And am Standing, Now walking towards Adventure.......)

LoneCloud, I am Glad you want to stay with us here at The Shed! Always Happy to see newcomers Here! I have adopted this Family of Wonderful People! Makes my Day, and Night to be here with Them ALL! Beware, as at times You will need to BackRead several Pages to Catch up. But Please do, and Respond, as I would like to know You better.
Love Your Avatar. Owls are Fascinating Creatures. The wisdom that expels from their Eyes, is an Awesome sight to see, for Me at least.
BTW, Good Luck with the Move. We moved here from a home of 23 yrs to be closer to our Daughter and Grand Daughter. Was stressful, but Def worth it!!!!!!

((((NIghtStar)))) Hugs right back Atcha!!!
I am Glad You Like The Wolf Pic! I have several Wolves here, Statues, along with my Dragons. Gotta Love em All!!!
Those Cats are Awesome!! I would Love to have some of them here. Little reg cats are Kool too, but the Large are So much More Beautiful to me!
So Majestic in their own right! Would be so Kool to have a couple roaming around here. Where I moved from, the Neighbor had a Manx! Kool Kat!! LOL!!
We Gotta fit em into the Story.

Jacy ya see that recommendation?!

Edit: Night, do we have the Night Shift? Ya seen TDawg or anyone else??!

edit on 17-3-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Good morning fellow shed dwellers!

It's shaping up to be a gorgeous (but unseasonably warm) day, here on the shores of the Thames estuary. The sun is out, the gulls, starlings, and a plethora of other birds are singing from rooftops and telegraph poles, and my street is beginning to rouse itself to action. The green grocery across the street will be the first to open, since it's management have already been up since about five this morning, and you can just hear the sound of trays of produce being prepared, sorted, and stacked for display, even through three plates of glass and the intervening space of the road itself.

I am looking forward to getting to work this morning, but not enough to rush this lovely cup of tea which stands before me! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

True Bud, Good Mornin to ya! Ill Clink my Can of Bud to yer Tea!

Sound like ya have some nice Weather there! Please send some my way here under Lake Michigan? Is cold as hell here. Wait, is hot in Hades aint it?! LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Well, there are various hell myths which read in such a way as to paint hell as a frozen, barren, dead place, as opposed to one covered in brimstone, and where everything is constantly on fire. For some, the concept of the proverbial cold day in hell, would just be another day at the office there!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Morning True! I havn't been to bed yet. Have a lovely day Hun!

Syx, Owls are awesome!

Leaving very soon. getting sleepy.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

I am Glad You Like The Wolf Pic! I have several Wolves here, Statues, along with my Dragons. Gotta Love em All!!!
I have a wolf statue and wolf blanket and a dragon collection.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
True, I dont believe in Hell. I WILL NOT be Controlled that way!

Night Koool Little Owl!!!
Hey guys I have a short vid that wont post here. I need help to make it smaller? Its one of My Dragons I had Take Flight that I wanted to post here........ ANy sugges's ????

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

DAWWWWW!

It's that little dude again! Woo!

Ok, it HAS to be a good day now! Any day that starts with a cute owl in a hat cannot turn out badly! TIS THE LAW!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
NIght post a pic sometime of them? Or send em my way????...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

LOL THat with the Little one!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Syx...

I was not attempting a conversion there! I am just saying that in some cultures, hell, or it's nearest approximation, is a cold place, rather than a hot one. It is information I am providing, not a meme virus for your mind!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Yes, I feel the same. I am drawn into their eyes. They are an interesting and powerful animal, I feel.

I am nervous about the move, very. In the past I moved to the city of Toronto and it was a disaster for me. This time, well, I'm older and wiser and I won't be moving somewhere so grand. Still, I can't help but feel quite nervous about it lol

Cloud/Greg.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

True, I know you meant no Fowl on that! It's kool Bud! Was just statin my point of view on all that, .......... stuff. LOL!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Glad the little Owl made your day True!

Ooooh, we all need one of these or two...

Ok, I really must get some rest. Love you guys. Hope I don't get too behind while I sleep. I hate trying to catch up in here. I miss out on so much.
LOL

See you later guys!

edit on 17-3-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

True my dear....are we still living in the same country?

Night...If I'm not mistaken, snowleopards have blue eyes. As to the lynx....I love it, it's one of my Power Animals!

I have to flitpoof as I have to take my son to a CBT test.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

I think that moves to large cities are a mistake, in my opinion only of course..... Sounds like you are headed towards a smaller population area? Hopin I am coherent here as I am under the spell of around 13 Buds or so......

The Trepadation and nervousness of a move I can totally understand.
Yrs ago, we moved like 5 times in a yr and a half. Bull S... LAndlords caused the constant rearangement in housing. Man I am glad that's over...... If ya saw my earlier post, we moved from a Homestead of like 23 yrs, recently. MAn what a hard deal to cope with... But here I am all ok , mostly , after the move.

You Will Survive!! Wish I could actually help ya though My New Friend.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Damn, I take forever to write a reply, and the ladies take off. Is my luck.
Good Night, Night, and Jane. see ya tomorrow......later today...

Edit: Night, Kool Dragon Pic!! Love it!!
(I'm stealin that one! LOL!!)
edit on 17-3-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Jacy, Here's one for ya. I Think even though hes a big guy, he's harmless to us. He does However dislike Ogres!

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join