It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone been 'permanently abducted' or abducted for more than 2+weeks and returned?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

THIS:

nugget1

Did it ever occur to you to consider anything besides 'aliens'?
Check out the time line of what the government has been studying, and the advancements they've made. Incredible what HUMANS are capable of.
www.freerepublic.com...

Further, anything, any story requiring Aliens, requires evidence of Aliens.
Your story: just a story, on an anonymous internet forum where the story provides nothing of value to the advancement of the discussion, and only adds feigned indignity mixed in with a personality attack (T&C), as well as making claims, both Earthly, and Spooky claims where no evidence of either is provided for examination.

Additionally, whatever claim you're making, from whatever position of authority you're claiming, Professionals disagree all the time. Freud and Jung?
I maintain my position as correct.
I've provided my line of reasoning.
The proper response would be a reasoned response in detailing why any proposed reasons I've presented could be incorrect, not some emotional anecdotes about family members dying.

Besides that, you've emotional attachment, and thus demonstrable bias associated with this story of yours. Any attempts at essaying attribution coming from yourself, would need be considered unreliable.

Be a doctor, or be a patient, but, you can't be both.
Certainly you should know how that works by now?

Discuss the topic, and attack the points, not the personalities involved.

edit on 2/19/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by depleteduranium92

Space Alien abduction events are the province of Psychology.

These events can be reliably and predictably replicated in the lab, which would strongly indicate that these experiences are entirely subjective, and the only places people are travelling to, interacting with, and seeing exist completely in their heads.

WRONG. Not even close actually. Being misinformed about the TRUE abduction accounts isn't an excuse to post baseless conclusions.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

adarma
Thank you for your analogy , very interesting . Dr John Mac did very good work into abduction experiencers . So if your theory is correct , how do you explain multiple abductions at the same time/place ?

She can't, because these experiences are REAL, not a product of the mind. That's why multiple persons in the same family share their experiencies. Period.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

JackHill

WRONG. Not even close actually. Being misinformed about the TRUE abduction accounts isn't an excuse to post baseless conclusions.

Cute.
Regardless of how CAPS happy anyone wants to get, in making any claim, evidence is required to support it.

Here, we have someone claiming my position is "wrong", but, zero substance to support such assertion.
"Wrong"? because you say so?

Please provide something of value that can support your claim.

We like links, videos, and substance to support a position here.
"Because I say so" is worthless, and only demonstrates an unreasoned emotional response.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by depleteduranium92

There was a former member here that I don't think T&C allows me to name (he also gave his real name) that said he was abducted for 2 weeks on his way to the airport.

French police, after an investigation found out he actually had been hiding out on the Canary Islands for those two weeks.

But of course he still wrote a book.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Lot's of people go missing every year. I'd have to say many get abducted permanently. Some have said that after taking everything into account since they started keeping records that 5% of who went missing have just disappeared forever without any good reason for their disappearance. That's a huge number taking into account every year since they started keeping records.

48 Interesting Facts About . . . Missing People

Another very interesting subject that is getting covered up is the many missing persons from parks and remote locations. Heard about this first on Coast to Coast. Chilling to say the least.

David Paulides on the new third book 'Missing 411 North America And Beyond'
edit on 19-2-2014 by bimyou because: added info

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Yes, I am familiar with that "phenomenon" and am wondering why you seem to think you know where I stand. Hmmmm...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

raedar

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Text Purple

Then you are more of a fool than I thought.
Also? Read. I have evidence. Documented actually. It's in the net someplace, but you are too subjective, biased & in the box to believe even if you find it.
I'm done with you. You are not ever going to change Ally.
Thank you for your time & consideration

Blessings. You'll probably need them.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

StormyStars

Text Purple

Then you are more of a fool than I thought.
Also? Read. I have evidence. Documented actually. It's in the net someplace, but you are too subjective, biased & in the box to believe even if you find it.
I'm done with you. You are not ever going to change Ally.
Thank you for your time & consideration

Blessings. You'll probably need them.

So, basically, it's the old;
"I have evidence but I won't show anybody, and anyone that doesn't believe me is a 'fool' because random anonymous people on the internet that make fantastic claims are completely trustworthy".

Totally legit.
Somewhere on the internet.
Right.
Got it.

The Emperor's New Clothes

a new suit of clothes that is invisible to those unfit for their positions, stupid, or incompetent.

Yup.
It's an old paradigm.

The rest of us will just have to satisfy ourselves with being unworthy of the magical ability to see these miraculous evidences and proofs that are invisible to anyone chained to the confines of rationality.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by Chamberf=6

Ii said there is evidence. But I was only 10 when that 1 2 week incident occurred & I certainly would never write a book on it, pfft!
We were on a summer's Sunday day trip to our closest neighboring Province from where we lived at that time.
The NEW Buick my late parents received only a week previously, stopped atop a small hill on a gravel road with only poor growing crops of whatever, grew in the fields on either side of us.
My late Dad tried everything.
After awhile, my late Mom told my Dad to just leave it for a bit & we had our picnic there.
When done, we got in the car & my late Dad tried to start it again.
Nothing.
There was a peculiar cloud that loomed over us the entire time which my Mom pointed out to my Dad at the start.
Storms terrified her.
Even though mosquitoes' were all over us, we had to leave the windows open as the availability of unleaded fuel was not an option the, the slightest perfume or gas odors' made my
mom sick.
We'd played every game we could with the hopes of a farmer or anyone would come along.
NOBODY did.
It felt like we'd only been there about an hour and 30 minutes yet we noticed it now looked like the daylight was diminishing.
We'd been there since 9:30 pm.
We EACH looked at our watches.
They ALL showed 1030 am but were ALL stopped.
Yes, my Dad's watch showed am & pm.
As we we looking at each other's watches, they start ticking again, second-hands moving.
My Mom told my Dad to try starting the car then, almost at a freak out point.
It started.
A half hour later, it was dark & we were just at a tiny village, one time a town.
We needed gas, drinks, food & washrooms, but of course nothing was open.
The only fuel tanks there were in front of a store/home.
My parents knocked, an old guy came out & provided those amenities.
He stated he was used to it, it occurred there all the time.
We just went home.
We didn't know till 6:30 am that we'd been gone 2 weeks.
We tried to argue it, people were mad, thinking we went on holiday without putting a notice on our business front. My cousin was living with us but her parents were upset nobody answered the phone.
NONE of us had an explanation, just some odd memories which we'd originally thought were dreams because of the time factor at the car as we originally thought we all had to had fell asleep.
The snippets of odd memories were too small & nothing any of us understood.
We had blisters in odd places, bruises in odd places for which we saw a Doctor for, whom thought we were all in a fire, as he said they were burns & the bruises he couldn't explain, we had X-Rays, blood work, etc.
He called us all in to ask where we got radiation burns. We said we didn't, we were not near any radiation. & the blisters were gone, leaving white areas where the blisters had been, so he stated the lab techs must have mixed up files or were wrong. Of course the bruises were gone in a few days.

The End.

I do not believe THAT book worthy. Do you? Didn't think so.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I have photos, film,, all the chips and more but even if I post them, you'll say it's not enough & anyone could Fake anything online so it is pointless.

For the LAST TIME, Dow the Rabbit Hole with you Ally......Wayyyyyy down......

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

StormyStars
Text Purplereply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I have photos, film,, all the chips and more but even if I post them, you'll say it's not enough & anyone could Fake anything online so it is pointless.

For the LAST TIME, Dow the Rabbit Hole with you Ally......Wayyyyyy down......

Look, I don't think there's anything wrong about questioning these types of accounts (thus maybe proof will arise) and being hard on those that claim such things happening to them.

I myself had one such experience and it was so real to me at the time that I believed something truly strange happened. But, as I got older and more educated on the subject.. I leaned more to "the waking dream theory", the "old hag" Sleep paralysis phenomenon.

It just makes more sense to me now. Does that mean abductions don't happen? I don't know. I too need proof. Nothing wrong with that ..right??

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Many people have legitimate reasons for wanting to understand the abduction phenomenon. It's irresponsible to come to a forum designated for this exact topic and flame people because you do not believe it, you have not seen evidence, whatever. Why not move along to something that interests you?

There is so much unexplained about the abduction phenomenon. Most of which cannot be explained away by dreams or psychosis based upon the physical evidence left behind, such as radiation burns, implants, bodily scars/injuries, aggressive cancers, the list goes on. It's a leap of faith and a gut feeling for many who are capable, since most do not personally know an abductee or have access to "evidence".

But I'm not going to do your research for you. Based upon MY research, I am satisfied that SOMETHING is going on. I would love to discuss it, but man there is a ton of clutter here now.

If you even are interested in the phenomenon, here is a video PROFESSIONAL woman that left her career as a professor to investigate the abduction phenomenon. She and her family were abducted. She points out how many abductees report US Military members working alongside the "greys". The government is involved, if not orchestrating this entire thing. I believe it ties in with MKUltra. If it does, wouldn't that be great information for someone who is being abducted to have?

Dr. Karla Turner's video is below.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

well there is proof available regarding the Betty and Barney Hill abductions. There is the ripped dress of Bettys' which she accurately described as having the zipper broken, as the aliens tried to take her dress off, but ran into problems with it. There were also two round , circular "scuff" marks on the car which appeared during the abduction. There were also scuff marks on Barneys shoes, towards the toes area, which were determined to have only been made if he had been dragged off somewhere as he claimed during the abduction. There is also the fact that neither of Betty's or Barneys wrist watches ever did function again after the abduction was over. Lastly, Barney had some type of warts appear in his groin area after the abduction occurred, as he had mentioned the obligatory exam that had taken place.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
These Greys that we refer to as Aliens are, in-fact, biological robots created by our future selves. The people who are adducted are descendants of future beings who need to affect change to their bodies to rid themselves of serious genetic disease and flaws which have become apparent in their time. Therefore, they send back these Alien drones to re-programme their ancestors DNA so as to affect change in their future.

I am a remote viewer and this is what I seen.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by RUFFREADY

I've heard quite a few people describe their events exactly the way you have. A waking dream.
A lot go under hypnosis & or one of the truth serums requested themselves, thinking a truth serum would the difference as to whether real or dreamt. Or both. Mainly Phenobarbital, or, the one dentists used to use, sorry, I have brain freeze atm from stress & lack of sleep that has nothing to do with any ATS. Darn! It is right on the tip of my tongue, Halcyon? W/e. It was something like 64% who actually found out it was a real experiences though not always at the time they originally had a recollected thoughts, thus, the natural tendencies adults have to push those recollections into some type of dream analogy such as, waking dreams, somnambulism type dreams, or more recently, lucid dreaming, OBE, etc. Till something sets off a trigger & they start seeking answers as soon as they start to feel like they don't know what's real or not anymore. The other 36% found about & 7% of them actually did have something happen as well without any dream recollection even. The rest seem not to have had any dreams or dream like recollections....that they'll either not recall or not admit to.
I've heard of people from ages 19 down to about age 4, believe whatever happened to them to be real as far as they are concerned. Mind set before they begin their own full abstract thought processes though they seem to be starting younger now, and there are always exceptions either way.
Nothing I said were dreams, especially not when 4 people have the same recollections.
There is a definite possibility of something military or governmental though, given family history, so I'm not ruling it out. It just seems it being military or governmental would be to no advantage but I suppose, people are messed with medically for military, governmental or both so yeah, throw them in for sure......

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Coagula
These Greys that we refer to as Aliens are, in-fact, biological robots created by our future selves. The people who are adducted are descendants of future beings who need to affect change to their bodies to rid themselves of serious genetic disease and flaws which have become apparent in their time. Therefore, they send back these Alien drones to re-programme their ancestors DNA so as to affect change in their future.

I am a remote viewer and this is what I seen.

I dont deny what you have seen, but I reject what you interpret because of simple rule - you cannot go back in time.
They probably not our descendants but our descendants WILL be like them.

Still, I dont think they have good intention towards us, it either a scientific exploration or a silent panspermia conquest, my guess is the latter. Once we are assimilated with them, we cant reject them anymore and 10000 years is not even a blip in galactic conquest term.

If you send a ship to a planet NOW, you need to prepare the planet first, on 10000 years journey, the planet should already be conditioned and ready to accept us on arrival, pretty easy to see the plan. That is the "soon" that these aliens talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join