It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pondering Elves

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Well, I stupidly replied to you under my response to Al... but to alert you, here is one all for you, Mr. Photon Killer.

I'd be interested in hearing about your experience and you could simply leave out the chemical used to access the realm... I'd assume it's the "spirit molecule" or, the more old-school Leary, 60's three-letter-key to the multi-verse, but that's more hit-and-miss.

Way back in the 80's, two friends tried the 'spirit molecule' separately and both reported transport to an "underground realm" and contact with "jeweled little people" who spoke in song and telepathic-all-at-once "bunches."

The guys weren't braniacs and had trouble articulating their individual experiences, but when taken together, it astounded me that two people could have such similar, yet seemingly independent, experiences stemming from a chemical. Then reading about more accounts made me very curious.

So, please do tell us what happened or link to it?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Interesting thread for sure. Why would so many people believe in them for so long? Not saying they are real but...must be something to this.

Yeah I know... that is what I'm thinking. To have such a strong belief and it has become part of their culture... makes one wonder.

Oooh I wish you did remember some of your Grandma's stories !

leolady
edit on 10-2-2014 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Edit add: and many aboriginal societies that live closer to nature talk about the little people who live in seemingly "pocket" universes, or comingling dimensions ... exactly like our European and Asian ancestors did. And these "beliefs" (they would say experiential info) exist across the globe.. so hmmmmm. Also note that if you ever find yourself in fairyland don't eat the food if you want to return to this world (and one should wear a condom, too).

Maybe that's the key... they live closer to nature... what alot of us have lost. Maybe that is why some cultures believe so much because they are still connected on a much deeper level with nature, and as a result they are seeing things that we don't pay attention to.

leolady

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Great topic, which I find really interesting - Tagging to come back to after watch the video...cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

leolady
What do you think of this ? Its amazing that certain cultures still protect the natural habitats not only for preserving our beautiful earth but also for the beings they believe inhabit it.

Why do you think they would go to such extremes ? Is it because there is truth to this ?

It's because being part of a culture makes people do nutty things. Human beings are social animals. Do you stab metal through your earlobes and hang things from them? Do you smear red coloring on your lips? If you weren't around a lot of other people doing the same thing, then you'd probably think it's crazy and wouldn't do it.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

think it's good. I don't find it extreme at all, not sure why you do.

I guess I say extreme because here in the USA we would never hear of such a thing. If someone were to come forth and protest that a road were not to be built because elves lived there... we would be labeled as a kook, eyebrows would be raised in our direction and we would get that look.

Our reason would have to be more along the lines of protecting the wetlands or some good reason to protect the land for the known animals that live there. It wouldn't go over to well if we were to say "to protect the elves". :-)

leolady

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Thank so much for the link & sharing ! I will definitely read it later tonight.. yay more material to read. :-)

leolady

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Sure.....

So after entering this realm.....I felt completely detached from my body...yet I still felt that I had travelled inwards rather than outwards...I am standing there, in first person, in awe and wonder at this realm I am viewing.
After looking around, left and right, at all the colours and geometric shapes on a white background with rainbow flecks (like white noise only rainbow coloured) I could see something standing there camouflaged against the background. I could only see it when looking near it but when looking straight at it it would not be viewable.
It was a small humanoid looking thing with what looked like a long mask (tribal?) and spear. It was as if it didn't know I was there until I spotted it....when it essentially warped from 400m away....to 100m away...to RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE in a matter of seconds. Imagine the predator movie with the predator in camo mode right in your face....this was exactly like it.
As I peered into its eyes...of which I could just see the basic outline through its mask...it projected intense images into my mind. Before this moment I had no idea how this substance was created....all I was told was it was the 'businessmans lunchtime high' and lasts only a short while.
What this being showed me was leafless, bark-less, trees...dying and dead. It showed me some sort of sizzling liquid being poured down a drain. Suddenly I felt like I was choking...but I was definitely still breathing...and there was darkness with light at the end of this dark tunnel. As I exited this tunnel there were dead fish and dead birds...rotting creek/river plants and a disgusting slick on top of this water. Then all of a sudden I was back in the white rainbow noise realm and this thing was again at a distance...and again it warped towards me....only this time when it got in my face it SCREAMED at me...like frustration and pain. That's when I started coming back to reality. I didn't quite understand the experience but I certainly got the hint. I didn't feel welcome....but I did feel like I was given an opportunity to learn, and a warning. I told my friend that there was something wrong with the product...and of course he got defensive...and I assured him that it wasn't ineffective...there's just something wrong with it.

After this experience, I researched and discovered that the fastest way to procure this substance was also the crudest, and most environmentally irresponsible way to procure this substance....and I immediately understood my experience. I checked with my friend and he admitted to me that it was procured in this fashion. What was so fascinating was that either this substance has a consciousness of it's own....or you really do enter a realm where other beings exist and communicate with you. Either way, fairies or other beings from other realms, or plants with conciousness and the ability to project images into your mind, exist.

Finally, I still had some left over....and I was determined to still honour the plants that it was taken from instead of throwing it away and not learning more. My next experience started very similar but this time I got to advance from the white rainbow noise realm to......My best definition would be a 4th dimensional (yes, 4th) Jesters castle....and when returning to reality seemed to be overtaken by a geometric Egyptian dog that was determined to make me purge poisons from my stomach...but also showed me the geometric field surrounding our planet as I looked up to the sky in respite from my purging.

I've not done it since because I cannot procure it from anyone who extracts it in an environmentally friendly way....despite the fact that such methods do exist.
edit on 10-2-2014 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Fascinating and I have to say, right in line with so many other accounts.

Jeremy Narby's book about that substance and dna postulates direct dna communication via a chemical bridge through light (as dna does, in fact, give off very faint light). This might be over intellectualizing (if such a thing exists, heh) a very basic relationship with another realm of existence.

The old books about Findhorn Garden approach another realm populated, in part, by nature spirits or Devas, that are basically programs that monitor nature's processes.

I thought it was new age twaddle, but they had some serious gardens growing in non fertile land due, they said, to interaction (communication) between one of their number, a psychic, and fairies, Devas and a host of similar intelligences.

I have a certain curiosity about that chemical compound... and perhaps, forewarned by you, will travel to Mexico to a legal church there that prepares it naturally as that foul brew. Okay, enough waltzing around the terms... but quite curious.

Weird, weird, weird... and not something I thought held any substance until relatively recently.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I think it prudent that we should respect them until we can gain a better understanding of such locations/situations etc.

Yes, I agree. In the reading I did, showing respect to the Elves (like keeping their land preserved) will keep you from having to deal with miss-fortune.

reply to post by CallmeRaskolnikov

Visually Iceland has a very other worldly feel to it. The terrain seems so mysterious and beautiful.

I wonder if it is so beautiful because of the joint efforts (between humans and Elves) on sharing the land and respecting that the Elves live there too ? Does this help to keep the preciousness and beauty of the earth alive there ?

leolady

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Yeah, living closer to the land might equate with a purer state of consciousness where such subtle communications are better heard (and seen).

One book written in the 90's by an African Shaman called "Of Water and Spirit," (I think, if memory serves) touches upon the existence of these little people from an African perspective (as well as mind bending magik and dimensional travel presented in so matter-of-fact a manner that I believed the man... and speaking to him after a lecture at my Uni cemented that he was perfectly honest and believed what he wrote about).

Heh, I can hear the laughter from those rationalists... and confess I share it... but have to admit that it sure seems to be a real phenomena and that's fairly mind-boggling to a guy immersed in modern culture and science. So weird stuff...

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

No problem! Glad to do it

Such a great thread! I love reading other peoples accounts of this.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

As I mentioned...I had no expectations when I tried it....I was just expecting a euphoric feeling or something....not bloody interdimensional travel.

Imagine how I felt?!?!
edit on 10-2-2014 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This a pretty bizarre article, worth checking out.

By C. Michael Forsyth

REYKJAVIK, Iceland — Seven years after she vanished without a trace, a female anthropologist emerged from a mysterious cave where authorities believe she may have been held hostage by real-life elves!

Danish researcher Kalena Søndergaard was stark naked, covered by dust and babbling incoherently when rescuers found her outside a tiny opening in the famous Elf Rock, traditionally believed to house the underground dwelling place of mankind’s tiny cousins.

“She was crouching like an animal and spoke only in a language unrelated to any we know,” said Arnor Guðjohnsen of the National Rescue Service, which airlifted the 31-year-old survivor to a hospital by helicopter.

“The only word we could understand was ‘alfur,’ an old Icelandic word for elves. On her back were strange tattoos similar to those markings Viking explorers found on rock formations when they settled Iceland in 874, traditionally known as ‘elf writing.’ ”

LINK To Sourceewspaper.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Heh, pretty flummoxed, I bet.

The two "good-ol-boys" I described who tried it were changed forever... from dumb, live for the second hicks, to quiet, enlightened aesthetes, mildy p-o'd about the unintentional dimensional transgression and reams of data from the "little b*%stards" they had to deal with remembering in bits for years after. They longed to be "normal and happy" again.

It is odd how it's less of a kick than a religious experience... or not, I guess. Kids are passing it around for free... afraid to profit from it and won't shut up about the experience, heh, so it must be astounding at least, and fairly scary, depending on the experiencer. Many knowing looks going around, though, and who knows how it will pan out.

I wonder what the non shortcut method of contacting the fairy realms is? Years long naval gazing? Ritual sacrifice? Hmmm...

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I think all folk tales carry a bit of truth along with them. It is well known that there are many living things all around us that we can't easily see.

An insect, and numerous microorganisms are invisible to our naked eye, yet surely exist. It is not impossible for a cunning tiny lifeform that does not wish to be seen, not to be seen.

If they are as smart as they seem to be, they better stay hidden.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

Fun story, but not true, at least in the sense of it literally "happening," heh.

Besides, once captured, "they" don't let you go ... rather they let you go right away, in decades, or not at all... heh, but 7 yrs is obvious bull pucky.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I suspect ritual sacrifice is also a shortcut. I would hazard a guess that life-long internal reflection and living in harmony with the planet....essentially the impossible.

But I think there would be less karmic negativity to doing it the Brazilian way/Mexican/União do Vegetal way. Essentially the original way without the use of harsh chemicals.

I was given the impression on my second venture (into the jesters castle) that these other ways are accepted by that realm for us to access. Environmental irresponsibility, unsurprisingly, would bring about the ending of our planet and capacity/ability to access that realm....so it is in humanities, and this other realms, interests to promote its use respectfully. I also got the impression that I was only allowed to enter into the next realm because of my new understanding and respect discovered from my first journey.

I also suspect that many of the 'kids' who do it don't get to experience the entirety of it due to their lack of understanding and ignorance.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

great vid. thankyou.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Interesting stories and tales. I hear tell that folks see the flower fairies, the ones that have faces and talk (or buzz), and that is possibly another type. The McKenna type fairies/elves/knowledge givers may be either lifeforms or consciousness levels, or a mix of the two. Who knows, but the elves themselves (which rhymes).

I've had some very good experiences being in the deep forest alone for a week or more at a time. Personal awareness things, limit breaking things (just an example, going in once I passed this huge hill made up of boulders, thinking there was no way anyone could climb that. Coming out I casually climbed it while eating a cucumber.) When I get back from a week or more in deep nature I at first want to climb around on top the furniture. Things like that. But the elves themselves and I haven't hung out and done the two-way communication exchange (other than mildly similar things).

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join