It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just woke up from a dream and remember it vividly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I had a dream, within a dream.

I was with my friend Josh, a coworker i used to work with. And i went to his apartment; and we went to the bar.
there was a bed in the bar and i had fallen asleep; in this dream within a dream i was in the same bar.
But i had 50 dollars, so i asked my friend josh if he could score me some green. he said he would get with his guy.
then i pondered if i was dreaming; and tried to open my eyes.

I awoke in the same bar and i went to look for josh.. i found him with a bottle of UV vodka blue raspberry.
I told him about the dream, and told him i had been having a problem being lucid in my dreams.
His response to me was this. "Dreams are other realities."

I began to be filled with emotions. This is someone i trust very much in this reality, somebody i look up to and was a role-model to me while i was working with him. i awoke to a tingling sensation all around my crown when i thought to myself about dreams being another reality.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Onetime my friend danny told me that if you do bad things in your dream, the demons will come and take you away and you will never wake up.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I think you have aids

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Cool dream! Slick use of words too.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

It's crazy that dreams can feel so utterly real. My New Years resolution is to be more in tune with my dreams, to remember them and to get lucid.

Did you realize you were dreaming when your friend said "dreams are other realities?" I've been dream journaling and incorporating reality checks in my daily routine with some success on attaining lucidity.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Jennyfrenzy

It's crazy that dreams can feel so utterly real. My New Years resolution is to be more in tune with my dreams, to remember them and to get lucid.

Did you realize you were dreaming when your friend said "dreams are other realities?" I've been dream journaling and incorporating reality checks in my daily routine with some success on attaining lucidity.

yes i realized i was dreaming, not at first though.
i frequently understand that i am dreaming, while i am dreaming.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
He spoke truth to you.

Dreams are not dreams. We all go out of body (oobe/obe) and astral project to other dimensions every single night.

We live in a multiverse, life is fractal with infinite possibilities. In these other dimensions we are the most powerful things to ever exist..creating with pure thought.

Check out Rich2150x on youtube.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Some facts and researches reveal:

Women tend to recall more details of their dreams and regard them as more important, on average, than most men might. Women are also more likely to share, record, and discuss their dreams with others.

Women are more likely to define a dream as being a nightmare and are more likely than men to seek out dream interpretation and/or use a dream dictionary to help them to understand the meaning of their dreams.

Although men are sometimes more likely to dream of physical aggression, women are often more likely to dream of verbal aggression. Research has also indicated that women dream of work more often now than in previous years — undoubtedly a reflection of the times.
edit on 4-3-2014 by INANEWS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I think what your friend told you is accurate and true.

new topics

top topics

join