It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing admits working on antigravity in Phamtom works division

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The GUT
Again & again & again...electromagnetics and issues surrounding topics germane to ufology coincide. Many secrets lie in the study--and breadth--of EM effects it appears.

Excellence from karl12:

Electromagnetic Effects Associated with Unidentified Flying Objects

Also check my signature. Inch by inch, step by step...

edit on 22-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

This would make sense.

When something physically exists, there are properties that we can manipulate. If gravity actually existed as it's own "force" of the universe, like lesser/greater radiation and electromagnetism, then there has to be something in the physical world that reflects this. Like a particle or a wave.

Which is why physicists hypothesized that a particle like the graviton could exist. But there is a problem.

Let's say that gravity does exist as an autonomous force of the universe. If someone tried building a machine capable of levitating objects based solely on electromagnetism, their machine would not work because gravity would still be acting upon the object.

But what if the experiment worked, and you could levitate objects by doing nothing more than manipulating electromagnetic fields?

Would gravity be related to EM?
Would gravity and EM have some kind of relationship to one another?
Did we make a mistake in the form of false identity, and prescribe the visible/measurable effects of "gravity" to the wrong force? What if it wasn't gravity and had always just been EM all along? Maybe in that sense, gravity is a misnomer.

I think we are going to find that we did make a mistake with the standard model of physics. The Earth has an electromagnetic field, it surrounds us like a net. Where is the gravitational field?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

Sounds like you pretty much hit the nail on the head with this theory, you may went to check out some of the discussion going on here between several physicists in regard to the same topic:
Electromagnetism in Relation to Gravity

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

There's two enormous differences between gravity and electrodynamics:

a) There are mobile electromagnetic charge carriers of both signs. There is only positive "gravitational charge".

b) Electromagnetic charge, 'q' is a 100% Lorentz invariant quantity. Charge is exactly the same in any reference frame. Isn't really true for gravitation. When you try to work it out you don't get a full analog between gravity and electromagnetism and you can't make a self-consistent theory---until you rediscover the much more radical general relativity.

Anyway, what people are wondering for "anomalous propulsion" is if there is some additional coupling not currently known to physics, one which is enormously strong than the "G" in Einsteinian gravity. If there were, why haven't we seen it in astrophysics?
edit on 28-1-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

that answer was one questing but the most important is the video real or fake or you dont know?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jerry777

The video is real enough but his information is pure crap. For example I've been past the road to Dugway a number of times. In fact I'm going by there tomorrow. So his "there are no roads there" is a total fail.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jerry777

IMO I guess your hearts in the right place with this research but instead of doing that you should research propulsion and physics and then you would be able to have a better grasp on the things your reading.

When you find out that some guy says he mastered anti grav etc, what you should do is google the persons name with 'hoax' after it, if you did that with most of the people you've mentioned in this thread you'd find out what these people are about.

These are just tips for you, I never did them when I first started out as I got into this because I had a strong passion for aviation, and the black projects were a bonus.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Yes the same, I'M passionate in Aerospace and a lot more by black projects, to be concrete its better to learn the concrete case and futur projects , like Rq-180 , SR-72 ......., instead of Learning about an hypothetical anti grav technology made by mystery and unknown persons. If anti grav exist you don't see new runway and hangar in a place like Area 51, who is surely the place for the new better téchnology on Earth. IF anti grav was here no need for new runway to test the new craft. Surely there is new technology in propulsion, but I m sure this is an evolution of well known technology, like new turbine engine , scramjet or PDE and we realy don't know in our reality if anti grav is possible in my opinion.

edit on 29-1-2014 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by darksidius

It's a leap not just an evolution.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Ok I guess do you think we are at the begining of the same evolution than the piston motors to jet engine ? If so it will be great and very interesting.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Is this propulsion completely unheard of or is there info about it?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

People that normally confirm things at least won't talk about it. There isn't even a hypothetical paper about even the theory behind it.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by darksidius

It's a leap not just an evolution.

Wow that's got me all excited!

You think its got any civilian applications?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Eventually yes. Not the same ways but other aspects of it will apply to the civilian side as well.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

"There isn't even a hypothetical paper " If so its realy a new type of propulsion, we never heard about it? It's realy exciting

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Zaphod58

Eventually yes. Not the same ways but other aspects of it will apply to the civilian side as well.

Any future applications for the space industry on this? IE Cheaper Earth to Orbit access?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

It could potentially be a lead in for an SSTO platform.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Zaphod58

It could potentially be a lead in for an SSTO platform.

Nice

If so that could spark a new economic revolution on the scale of the industrial revolution.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Nice , if it would lead to an SSTO Platform, it 's the leap we are waiting since a lot of years, new propulsion set able to revolutionize the aircraft world, I'm very impatient to see this :

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

darksidius
I'm very impatient to see this :

Me too! this is the sort of thing I love to see. We have had major leaps the past 2 decades in Computing, mobile communications and recently 3D Printing so would love to see a leap in propulsion and hopefully at some point energy.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Now if only they could get rid of the sonic booms that prevent SSTO's from over flying populated areas.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join