It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering, The IPCC and our Global Future

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by peewee2565

For starters that's Montana. That's almost Canada so it doesn't count.

Seriously now, who said modification doesn't occur? The opposite has been shown.

ETA: Remember this?

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Bellor

Why in light of the factual documents represented here do people decry that weather modification is fantasy?

Weather modification is real and being used all the time, but it isn't exactly what you think it is...

They even have a website...

www.weathermodification.com...

They also tell you who they have as customers.

www.weathermodification.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are others as well and actually you're the one who claims they're not cloud seeding anymore. Remember that?
edit on 5-4-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

arg!!! you guys you don't like any of my stuff. okay here you say weather modification doen't go on? why would you need
a permit from the goverment than? leg.mt.gov...

Nobody has said weather modification isn't happening, but the way you think it is happening it isn't.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

i would also like to add Network Dude you are on record saying your believe they are chemtrails......www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a permit from the goverment than? leg.mt.gov...

Well for one thing if you don't know what your doing very bad things can happen to persons and property.

Now we just can't have people all willy nilly putting things in the clouds without the local population knowing when and where this is taking place.

Which is the reason for a permit.

In fact I live in a pretty rural area of my county, but I still need a permit to burn and that is silly but that is the law. Same goes for weather modification or better known as cloud seeding.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

i would also like to add Network Dude you are on record saying your believe they are chemtrails......www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may want to read more than just that thread from Network as you will find his real views on this subject.

How did you miss this?

If chemtrails are real, there are massive ammounts of international laws being broken. Our very existence may be in jeopardy. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Notice the keyword in that comment...If.
edit on 5-4-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

peewee2565

As far as what they are doing i really haven't said that yet, i haven't had a chance to. the more i read the more i know they are just messing with mother nature. i know the USA is not the only one to have these Haarp stations, there are quite a few countries in on this. i know they are doing something with the weather,clouds, because i have seen this with my own eyes. I know there are chemtrails, because i have seen them with my own eyes, i bring to you information, but you call it lies , who is credible to you? goverment?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

peewee2565
who is credible to you? goverment?

science.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

i know the USA is not the only one to have these Haarp stations, there are quite a few countries in on this. i know they are doing something with the weather,clouds, because i have seen this with my own eyes. I know there are chemtrails, because i have seen them with my own eyes, i bring to you information, but you call it lies , who is credible to you? goverment?

Actually the US is the only country with HAARP which is now down and it is going to stay that way until a new contractor comes along.

Now when you were born did you have some special eyes put in to tell the difference between contrails and chemtrails, because just looking up you cannot tell the makeup of those lines in the sky.

I applaude you for trying to bring us this information, but it isn't something that hasn't been thoroughly discussed and debunked many times before.

I can give you many sources that are not related to the gov't, so are you willing to check them out?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

impossible, impossible i quit, not worth the fustration!!! i would suggest takeing that thread down when you guys
are all dead set that everything is all normal and nothing is going on. not worth my fustration!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

impossible, impossible i quit, not worth the fustration!!! i would suggest takeing that thread down when you guys
are all dead set that everything is all normal and nothing is going on. not worth my fustration!!!!

Peewee there is no reason to get flustered, as I have already said I am willing to work with you because you are new to this forum, but that means you have to understand that what you are presenting is not new at least to this forum.

Now I am going to give you a few links that you should take a look at, whether you want to believe them or not that is up to you but I think you may just get a little better understanding of the chemtrail hoax.

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

physicsbuzz.physicscentral.com...

contrailscience.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Peewee there is no reason to get flustered, as I have already said I am willing to work with you because you are new to this forum, but that means you have to understand that what you are presenting is not new at least to this forum.

Now I am going to give you a few links that you should take a look at, whether you want to believe them or not that is up to you but I think you may just get a little better understanding of the chemtrail hoax.

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

physicsbuzz.physicscentral.com...

contrailscience.com...

why i try? to try to get people to see this is really IS happening i'm sure youguys will down play this one as well:

edit on 6-4-2014 by peewee2565 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

So what makes her credible? She used the same chemtrale memes that have been used time and again, and explained, time and again.

Owning the weather in 2025. Look that up. You either already saw it, or you will very soon. You will be told it's some Top Secret USAF document. Those that show you that in that context hope like hell that you are as uneducated as most that read their stuff. They hope you won't read the first two paragraphs in that document.

Disclaimer
2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the
concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space
force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school
environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The
views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the
United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.
This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or
events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.
This publication has been reviewed by security and policy review authorities, is unclassified, and is cleared
for public release.

link

Then there is the calling a contrail a chemtrail problem. How can anyone make that distinction with eyesight alone?
I'll give you a hint, they can't. But they can LIE to you and try to get you to spread the same lies to others.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Just to post this here...

www.youtube.com...

no comment
edit on 6-4-2014 by Depends because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

why i try? to try to get people to see this is really IS happening i'm sure youguys will down play this one as well:

Well did you even take a look at any of the links I provided for you?

The reason I ask is because if you did you would have not posted this video which again is not something that is new to this forum, so what exactly makes you think that video is the truth?

Okay here, you like the youtube videos then here are a few for you to watch...

and before you put the video What in the World are They Spraying up as evidence please watch this...

Enjoy...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Depends

Just to post this here...

That's nice except I cannot view the video in the US, so would you care to to give a little synopsis of the video.

Found the trailer, so what exactly does this have to do with this thread?
edit on 6-4-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Depends

It's customary, and a rule I believe, that you at least offer a hint of what it is you want others to watch.

to just throw a turd on the floor and expect everyone to go sniff it is rude.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

to just throw a turd on the floor and expect everyone to go sniff it is rude.

Here is that turd...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

How is anyone supposed to remain calm after that? That clip is almost as scary as .... clouds.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

peewee2565

i would also like to add Network Dude you are on record saying your believe they are chemtrails......

Hes also on the record for saying this: "the real Shill may be screaming the loudest."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

With 32 threads and countless posts in the chemtrail forum, he outs himself time and time again..

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

How is anyone supposed to remain calm after that? That clip is almost as scary as .... clouds.

What is really strange is the fact that after seeing the trailer I want to see the movie. It seems to be a real eye opener.

I guess I have a thing for cheesy movies.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join