It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering, The IPCC and our Global Future

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Depends

Not even close.

Well then could you re post whatever video it was you posted, because it never showed up the first time?

It is probably forbidden in the USA. Was just the opening of the movie. First two minutes. The whole movie is completely different from the intro.

Trying again www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Depends

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Depends

Not even close.

Well then could you re post whatever video it was you posted, because it never showed up the first time?

It is probably forbidden in the USA. Was just the opening of the movie. First two minutes. The whole movie is completely different from the intro.

Try using words to convey your message. The movie is not a documentary. It's not evidence of anything but an idea.

What point are you trying to make with the contents of the vid?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

DenyObfuscation

Depends

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Depends

Not even close.

Try using words to convey your message. The movie is not a documentary. It's not evidence of anything but an idea.

You should see it anyway. It starts with the idea that because of the global warming, 79 countries agree to disperse a chemical called CW-7 into the upper layers of the atmosphere, beginning on July 1st 2014. Then 3 chemtrail planes appear on the screen for about 3-4 seconds. Then the actual movie begins. Well, did you see the UN report from a few days ago?
The message is NOT mine. Take it or leave it, I don't really care.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Depends

DenyObfuscation

Depends

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Depends

Not even close.

You should see it anyway. It starts with the idea that because of the global warming, 79 countries agree to disperse a chemical called CW-7 into the upper layers of the atmosphere, beginning on July 1st 2014. Then 3 chemtrail planes appear on the screen for about 3-4 seconds. Then the actual movie begins. Well, did you see the UN report from a few days ago?
The message is NOT mine. Take it or leave it, I don't really care.

So the film makers make the same mistake that the chemtrail believers do. Well at least they have artistic license on their side.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Depends

The CTs made a movie? Now I am worried. #'s gettin real.

Speaking of real, if you could post something real I would give a real response. No sane person would post a Star Trek clip as evidence of teleportation.

Well, did you see the UN report from a few days ago?

No. How about a link? Maybe there's something there to talk about.

(post by Depends removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Depends

Just to be sure, you do know the difference between a movie and real life right?

Ben Afleck isn't capable of blowing up an asteroid before it hits Earth, Keanu Reves isn't the One, and just because there is a move about planes spraying the atmosphere, doesn't mean there are "REALLY" planes doing that.

I am curious as to why you even brought it up.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Depends

network dude
reply to post by Depends

Just to be sure, you do know the difference between a movie and real life right?

Ben Afleck isn't capable of blowing up an asteroid before it hits Earth, Keanu Reves isn't the One, and just because there is a move about planes spraying the atmosphere, doesn't mean there are "REALLY" planes doing that.

I am curious as to why you even brought it up.

Ben Afleck? Keanu Reeves? Lol. The Korean guy is so right. You just don't have the capacity to understand the message.

What message?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
here you go guys here is some science for ya

www.greenmedinfo.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

peewee2565

www.greenmedinfo.com...

That's wonderful. Science is hard. Break it down and explain what YOU find relevant.

In the meantime here's some science music for ya

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by peewee2565

Fascinating I agree.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
"The point, however, is that aviation-associated weather does profoundly affect temperature", This from NASA

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Alright, now that's something to talk about. I don't think you'll find very many on here disagreeing with that. It's not the typical "chemtrail" claim though and that's what is argued against.

If you were to start a thread about "Contrails are bad for the environment" you might find some "debunkers" and "shills" on your side. There probably are threads like that already.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Depends

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Depends

Not even close.

what's the point - a bunch of opening credits is all??

Edit: Seems ATS doesn't want to play it, but I can see it on YT no trouble
edit on 9-4-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

And here is some for you...

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

physicsbuzz.physicscentral.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
ehh i'm done with this thread i've made my point contrail do have an effect on the weather, that was what i needed to do. like i said before i know what i personally saw. and i know what i know. now it has been proven to myself if no one else. so need to find something else to talk about this thread is now dead.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I am not sure what you wanted to accomplish, but we all agree that contrails have an effect on temperature. Oddly enough they can cause a net warming affect if they spread out and form cloud cover and trap daytime heat, or, they can do the same, but at night and keep the cool air cool by not letting in a lot of sunshine.

Is that what you were thinking?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join