It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering, The IPCC and our Global Future

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by peewee2565

Is there something you'd like to talk about?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

So, if not here? Elsewhere to be sure..but let some wider discussion commence on Geoengineering as a real, honest and viable means being looked at seriously, as it's not pure conspiracy anymore. Apparently, even the extremes of it haven't been for a number of years now, at least.

Geo-engineering as a "real, honest and viable means being looked at seriously" has been happening for at least 50 years now - it is only conspiracy theorists who think have thought of it as new, dishonest and not viable in the last 15 years.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by network dude

to just throw a turd on the floor and expect everyone to go sniff it is rude.

Here is that turd...

Not even close.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I'd have to disagree with you..entirely on this.

Ma and Pa Kettle haven't had geoengineering on their prime time news broadcasts for the last 50 years. John Q public hasn't had Geoengineering and weather modification on their paper's front page or..even...rear page, bottom corner..for the last 50 years.

In fact, much like high tech R&D? The length of time it's been around is one thing to consider....the length of time it's been in public awareness to know as something happening is 100% and totally different for a topic to discuss. No one I knew in the real world had even heard of deliberate rain suppression or creation as a national policy to carry out ...until the Beijing Olympics and China's massive effort to do just that, across their nation...and the two stand as valid and important aspects to consider, IMO. Public awareness vs. reality we still cannot know beyond guesswork and supposition.

I'm not sure what the hard push is for some folks..in meeting every claim, every suggestion and every discussion of aircraft based dispersion of chemicals in the atmosphere. Especially when world authorities are discussing it openly, frequently enough, and with full logistics to accomplish it. It is nice having the freedom to discuss and explore all aspects of what I wrote this thread about though, eh?

After all.... I do believe Chemtrails exist, have existed for quite some time as established, self evident and factual technology to use as needed and may simply be very limited in use right now by the fact it's applications haven't been coordinated and refined to the level required...yet. (See the report the thread is based on, once again, for where it's discussed openly and in some depth for technical method) However, again, opinions...we all have some and we all...have the right to our own.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Depends

Not even close.

Well then could you re post whatever video it was you posted, because it never showed up the first time?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This will bother me all day, but I remember as a kid seeing a cartoon, I think it was Foghorn Leghorn, there was a small chick with a big head and glasses. He was called poindexter. (I think) but one of the things he did was make a paper airplane, sprinkle some silver iodide in it and fly it up to a cloud and it started to rain immediately. They even showed the contents of the box being silver iodide. It's one of those things you don't think about much. But I do remember it. And in looking for evidence of that, I see that all the Foghorn cartoons were written from: "All of the 28 shorts from 1946–1964 were directed by Robert McKimson."

So this was a long time ago.

I guess it's why cloud seeding doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

weather modification on their paper's front page or..even...rear page, bottom corner..for the last 50 years.

See that is where you are wrong...From peewee's own link...

A person holding a valid weather modification license must receive a permit
before engaging in actual weather modification and control activities.
Separate permits are required for each operation. A permit applicant must
also file a notice of intention. The notice must include the applicant's name
and address; the nature, purpose, and objective of the intended operation
and the person or organization on whose behalf the operation will be
conducted; the approximate time during which the operation will be
conducted; the area affected; and the materials and methods that will be
used. The DNRC must publish the notice at least once a week for two
consecutive weeks in a newspaper having general circulation in the affected
county(ies).

leg.mt.gov...

The notice of intention required under Section 301.110 must be published at least once a week for three consecutive weeks in a newspaper of general circulation in each county in which the operation is to be conducted.

www.tdlr.texas.gov...

So you see they are told about weather modification activities.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Skip to 3:35 vimeo.com...

Good pull

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

You saved me hours of torment!
It was dry ice, sorry. But thanks for finding that.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

No problem, glad to help.

It's interesting to note there were no "chemtrails" involved in that cloud seeding project.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I remember reading about it when I was a kid and I've known about the Russians using it for their military parades for a long time

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
HOW ABOUT TED GUNDERSON, OR THE ROCKEFELLER REPORT?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

HOW ABOUT TOM CRUISE, OR THE MINORITY REPORT?

Gunderson- That's pretty much been beat to death. For starters www.abovetopsecret.com... and of course others in that thread as well

Rockefeller report- What about it? Be specific.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

About Mr. Gunderson...

Yesterday, the website Parapolitical posted 2,500 pages of federal government files on Gunderson it obtained, most created after the ex-Fed ended his 30 year career with the FBI. They reveal a variety of criminal investigations – ranging from suspected theft to witness tampering – in which Gunderson was a suspect in the early 1980s, while leading his own private detective agency. It was after these various run-ins with the law that Gunderson began making claims of a government conspiracy involving false flag terrorism, chemtrails and even withholding the cure to Down’s Syndrome (obtained from space aliens).

In another odd episode, in November 2002, Gunderson claimed to have received an envelope containing white powder at a post office box he kept in Las Vegas. Gunderson felt the powder was an attempt by Satanists to poison him with a bio-weapon. However, he strangely waited nearly a week before bothering to take action (he was too busy with Thanksgiving plans, he told investigators). On December 2 he took the letter to the Post Office and declared the Bohemian Grove was trying to murder him with a special poison that could kill anyone in 30 seconds. He also, matter-of-factly, told postal inspectors that he had met Osama bin Laden in Los Angeles in 1986. The Clark County Fire Department and the University of Nevada School of Medicine tested the letter and found nothing unusual.

disinfo.com...

Not the most credible of sources, and he has been discussed many times before.

As far as the Rockefeller report would you care to provide a link for it, as I can't seem to find it?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
well what's your take on it? fact or fiction?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I'd have to disagree with you..entirely on this.

Ma and Pa Kettle haven't had geoengineering on their prime time news broadcasts for the last 50 years. John Q public hasn't had Geoengineering and weather modification on their paper's front page or..even...rear page, bottom corner..for the last 50 years.

Your post that I replied to said nothing about front pages or "Ma & Pa" - it mentioned geoengineering as a subject of serious study.

Which it had been for 50 or more years.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

peewee2565

Some interesting facts about Ted Gunderson:

www.process.org...

Gunderson’s personnel file reveals a pre-FBI academic record with no background in either Criminology or Law. A graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Nebraska, his advisor described Gunderson as “somewhat lazy” during the prerequisite Bureau background interviews, though an assistant professor assured the FBI that Ted was “by no means” lazy… He simply “did not excel”. Ted was an “average” student, “321st out of a class of 478”

Gunderson claimed to have verified that the U.S. Government knew in advance of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, yet allowed it to happen.
He also claimed, among other things, that:
-Children were being bused to the infamous extraterrestrial holding facility of Area 51 where they have been brain-washed and sold into sexual slavery
-the US Military has 30,000 guillotines stored on base

By the "Rockerfeller Report" do you mean the United States President's Commission on CIA Activities within the United States?

What about it?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

well what's your take on it? fact or fiction?

It's fact that Ted Gunderson is not a credible source, as it's been shown he was a few fries short of a happy meal.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

i take it Sylph's are out of the question? heee heee heee

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Depends what the question is

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join