It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering, The IPCC and our Global Future

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

peewee2565

DenyObfuscation
reply to post by peewee2565

What is your point now? Don't take this the wrong way but you're all over the place here. There seems to be a good amount of "Blue cars must be made of sky" type connections or worse going on.

new to how to make this work right . got all this information, but don't know where or how to put it down.

At least you know how to post links. What are you having trouble with then? Believe me, more often than not if you ask how to do x,y or z you will get answers here.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

IMO An entire industry has developed around massive funding from government to prove what they want as an outcome. A large number of academic, political, and bureaucratic careers had evolved and depend on expansion of the evidence for climate change. Money is certainly a part of this stuff.

A big problem the entire global warming B.S. was that no clear evidence to blame mankind for changes in the climate..... still largely unknown to many people was the fact that the Earth has passed through many natural cycles of warmth and cooling; we hear about the ice age but very little about how the earth has been much hotter in the past.... If humans were responsible how come the heating and ice age records over the last several thousand years show clearly heat builds up and CO2 follows... Now the great catch all is "climate change" whoever thought that one up should have been paid a bonus!...

A cooling cycle that had begun in the late 1990s and now, some seventeen years later there is a widely recognized cooling cycle.... they now claim their predicted heating was interrupted by all the volcanos ..... Ice free artic by 2010 was kinda missed too, No? Hummm no doubt volcanic eruptions can cause cooling but the record for eruptions was 2013 with 83 if I remember correctly... Time travel eruptions ? Yes there were others before.... 82 which was a new record in 2012...

Vast reductions in the use of coal, oil, and natural gas which are all used to produce electricity for our societies.... all earthly modern life depends on electricity. In America I expect the utilities bills to double (if not more) in the next 10 years with power outages, brownouts all which will be more common place... No crystal ball just connecting the dots from what I have read... Hope I am wrong on all accounts.

There was great advocacy of solar and wind power to replace coal, oil, gas fired power plants and nations undertook costly programs to that very end ..... costly programs by government funded (tax breaks etc etc) or mandated to bring about the reduction of CO2 from fossil fuels... billions were spent on “green” energy world wide. Some of these programs are already being abandoned from what I have read because their actual versus real output does not meet expectations or demands and none if any can stand alone without government subsidies..to costly

Contempt for mankind and a belief that the population of the world should be reduced via abortions, sterilization, control of water and food production along with other agenda 21 measures makes me still believe overpopulation and wealth redistribution is a central cause for the use of climate change as any kind of policy vehicle being instituted.... Maybe not a popular opinion but hey I might be right !?

When the global warming advocates began to tell people that cooling was caused by warming and people began to believe "buy it" then I figured it was all over. To much stupidity on my part to believe .. sorry for the rant I guess I lost my faith in, " Hi I am from the government and am here to help you and fix everything" a long time ago....Otherwise great thread Wrabbit !
edit on 4-4-2014 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Thanks for your input. I always enjoy reading your opinions and I read all of that.

You hit around another aspect of this, and it's something I just haven't found a way to put into a thread which works yet. That's alternate factors.

Basically, if you look at a map of our Galaxy as we understand it to be, it has it's spiral arms. Of course.. We all know that and it's part of the cultural knowledge at this point.

What I've collected a small mountain on, is around the fact our little dot of a Solar system works it's own orbit in it's own speed relative to things around it....like the arms of denser space, where dust may well be a tangible issue. (It's also been recently established that measurable water comes into the high atmosphere from space through dust and other material)

Again, it's all very hard to condense and I may not manage this one. It's one I understand for not seeing in the media. It IS something to look at, if you're self driven for research though. Some of the measures that were looked at in Peru would suddenly make a bit more sense for the seemingly absurd scales and size of the outcomes.

It's one of a few things that kinda left me with an empty but curious feeling and hope that science is very much guessing on some things.
edit on 4-4-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

well i should have waited till i knew how to work this stuff. my bad. all the ifo i had is useless now anyway Haarp has been shut down since may 2013 and wont open until 2015 where DARPA will take it over. Might as well forget it than kiss you sorry ass good bye once the goverment has full control.They will never stop spraying the skys. search.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000

That's okay.. Take your time.

We were all new at one time, eh?
: okay i will put thid here , thid is proff of what haarp is being used for
www.fas.org... Weather

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Peewee, being new, it might be worth you noting that before you post something, it might be a good idea to try the search function on here so you can see what has already been discussed.

That your latest link is not what you think it is has been shown on here many times. if you think there is something wrong with those explanations, by all means lets have a discussion on that, but there is nothing to be gained by reposting the same explanations to the same claims time and time again. The chemtrail hoax pushers are still pulling people in with the same trash evidence, years after it has been thoroughly discredited. Why anyone would still give credence to anything they say, after their continual record of lies and deceit, is utterly beyond me. Then they get all superior about not falling for the mainstream media propaganda! PMSL.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

than why is there such a hush hush by the media and press: www.thetimes.co.uk...

What's being kept hush hush from the public?

www.newscientist.com...

www.realclimate.org...

www.forbes.com...

www.forbes.com...

science.howstuffworks.com...

So you see nothing is being kept hush hush you just didn't do a good enough job looking.

Also if your trying to convince someone that climate change is real you don't want people (skeptics) showing your research has holes in it.

Next time you find a source try and make sure it has a full article where one doesn't have to have a subscription to read the article, because there is no need for me to subscribe to something to read about this topic.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

: okay i will put thid here , thid is proff of what haarp is being used for
www.fas.org... Weather

You should have read this in the summary before posting this as a source...

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.

www.fas.org...

The fact you are new makes it easier for me to help you than to just throw you under the bus with your sources.

Take some time and use the ATS search where you will find information about all you have posted and answers to many questions you may have.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Would you like to discuss the links you were given that weren't what you thought they were?
How did it make you feel that the people you trusted for information lied to you?
Are you seeing a pattern?

And remember, I am not the enemy, I just don't believe in chemtrails.

edit to add: and I am about 2-3% on Bigfoot. Still holding out a fraction of hope.
edit on 5-4-2014 by network dude because: obvious bigfoot reference.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

so if i post this info about climate change and chemtrails all in one in YOUR OPINION it is a lie right?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I wonder if someone might link where that FAS report has been discussed on ATS before? I want to make sure I'm not missing anything before commenting more on it? I found at least one reference which lead to another set of docs that I wish I'd had to include in my OP to be frank... The more I look, the more I seem to find, in many areas, relating to this whole topic.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I wonder if someone might link where that FAS report has been discussed on ATS before?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More here

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

so if i post this info about climate change and chemtrails all in one in YOUR OPINION it is a lie right?

Your video is a no show.

And the fact you post a video that talks about chemtrails then yes you would be right it is a lie because chemtrails have yet been proven to exist.

But you can re-post the video if you feel it has the truth.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

okay once again i can't get me message through

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Post the name of the video and I will make sure it gets posted.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

peewee2565

okay once again i can't get me message through

Only put what is after the = from the URL. In this case it's 3o3dF17EROk.

Now here's your vid

IMO it's full of lies and misconceptions. If you don't mind, pick something in particular that you would like to discuss.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

IMO it's full of lies and misconceptions. If you don't mind, pick something in particular that you would like to discuss.

Can I pick the whole video?

I can say I enjoyed the fact they used the TankerEnemy video yet provided the youtube channel for the real KC 10 video amazing.

So they use Mt. Shasta water tests, unbelievable.

Well I see they didn't do what they say everyone else should do...

Basic research.

I guess they figured if kids were saying these things people would believe, and I guess they were right at least one person does believe this drivel.

Oh the humanity.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Copy everything after the = sign. Then paste that in the spot for the you tube vid.

If you aren't sure,copy my post and look at the format.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

This is the reason I keep posting in this forum. If adults wish to ignore science and be afraid of clouds, I laugh quietly and shake my head. But when these same adults poison a young mind with stupidity and ignorance, I get a little pissed.

Kids deserve a chance not to look like idiots because their parents are.

Sorry to be so abrasive, but this hits a nerve.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

arg!!! you guys you don't like any of my stuff. okay here you say weather modification doen't go on? why would you need
a permit from the goverment than? leg.mt.gov...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join