It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End the chemtrail madness!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I don't think we should be fighting about this anymore. With the new information the chemtrail community has come up with, they believe that the new engines are incapable of creating contrails. They have real good videos and information. If it's true, then it's the final nail in the coffin for the deniers.

I propose a massive plea for truth. From both sides. I am ready to accept I am wrong. Really.

I have just sent the following to Geoengineeringwatch.org and I hope with everyone's support, we can finally end this.

If chemtrails are real, there are massive ammounts of international laws being broken. Our very existence may be in jeopardy.

Hello,
I am an advocate for the truth. I feel as if the only way to get to the truth of the chemtrail issue is to take direct samples. In the past, that would have been dificult to identify the contrail that was most likely to be a chemtrail, but with the new infomation Dane has come up with, all trails MUST be chemtrails.

In the event that direct air samples cannot be taken due to cost.(less than 1/5 of what it cost to make What in the world are they spraying), then I suggest an alternative idea. Perhaps if one or more of the chemtrail believers at this site got jobs at airports, they could be directly involved with aircraft, and due to new flight tracking software, you can identify a plane in the air, leaving a chemtrail. In the event that a particular tail number lands at the airport where the individual is working, they can get a first hand look at the aircraft, inside, and even take pictures.

If you need any help organizing the flight to take air samples, please let me know as I have the information you need to schedule that.

Thanks very much,

I sincerely hope that we can gather more ideas to find the truth.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

"If chemtrails are real, there are massive ammounts of international laws being broken. Our very existence may be in jeopardy. "

And when has the government ever cared about breaking laws? The laws that governments make are there only to protect themselves by allowing them to break the laws.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Famouszor

so we should not care. Got it.

If it's being done, and it can be proven, then it can be publicly acknowledged. It's easy to sit back and wait for someone else to do something. It takes a bit more to make things happen.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well OP i hope you find the truth , and for anyone Else who would like to fight for truth
go to the App store and get the SkyderALERT app and help us all fight against these chemtrails !!

Humbly

LSH

edit on 0241013132431th by LightningStrikesHere because: didn't read the whole Op ...rookie,move

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

What "madness" are you on about??? You're a professional debunker in this category and thus categorically deny there ARE any chemtrails. Can't you just not believe in them yourself and be on your merry way ffs? What's it to you if people look up and see what they believe are poison chemical trails? They're up there, we see them, End Of Story.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

the new engines are incapable of creating contrails

Isn't too early for Aprils fools?

Contrails form when hot humid air from jet exhaust mixes with environmental air of low vapor pressure and low temperature

Does turbines work with cool air now?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Why don't you bring the subject up in one of your "meetings" see if maybe some of the "brothers" have inside info or maybe some idea on where to find truth

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Masons are regular folks. Most don't know what chemtrails are.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Indigent

the new engines are incapable of creating contrails

Isn't too early for Aprils fools?

Contrails form when hot humid air from jet exhaust mixes with environmental air of low vapor pressure and low temperature

Does turbines work with cool air now?

That's a contrail dude ,contrails dissipate .....

They don't linger in the air and spread out for miles, and create foggy haze in the sky...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

network dude

Masons are regular folks. Most don't know what chemtrails are.

Have you asked?

Your a mason and you know?
edit on 0311013133131th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Urantia1111

What "madness" are you on about??? You're a professional debunker in this category and thus categorically deny there ARE any chemtrails. Can't you just not believe in them yourself and be on your merry way ffs? What's it to you if people look up and see what they believe are poison chemical trails? They're up there, we see them, End Of Story.

Well, FFS I care more about THE TRUTH than I do about my ego.

Is that really all you care to do? Look at them? If they are dumping chemicals on you, do you not care? FFS why not?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yeah, and the queen of England is a shapeshifting, baby eatin', god damned dirty reptile.

Unless you are going to talk sense your 'opinions' are like tits on a bull.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
Have you asked?

Your a mason and you know?
edit on 0311013133131th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

It's never been brought up in or out of the lodge. In fact, the only place I hear about it is here. And there was one other place. I went to Wilmington NC and went to a Serpentarium. There is a huge snake display and at the front of the building there is a whole wall about chemtrails and Morgelions. But other than that, nobody talks about it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

My uncle is a Mason and he's never heard of 9/10ths of the rubbish espoused on here, and that for sure includes the chemtrail fantasy.

Go on, call me a shill, I know you want to.

edit on 19-3-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

^5 and stars! I'm sick of the debate too. Airlines are worried about the weight of fuel,you think they want to carry extra weight? Any cloud in the sky will kill you? And the chemicals in a jet exhaust are almost identical to a car emission.If they wanted to spread toxin's,why not put it in gasoline? OMG,I started a new conspiracy!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Do you have any ideas on how to end the speculation?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
And here we go...Was not even two posts in the thread, and a couple of members have a problem with the mere act of seeking truth? What is that all about?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

network dude

Do you have any ideas on how to end the speculation?

Honestly i really don't ,i am still very much a student of this whole "chemtrail" thing ,i would say data collection ,and awareness would be a good start .. It seems most of us are on that path.. But we might be "speculating"for a long while my good man :-\

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So op, new engines can't create condensation due to ummm i dont know you dint answer my simple question, what is being dispersed?

Where are the production plants making the dispersed chemical, how it is distributed to airports?

How many tons are dispersed per flight, lets assume a cloud weights 1g/m^3?

Who pay for the global operation?
___
Since when these new engines are in service?
What percentage of the flights have them?
edit on 19-3-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

seabhac-rua

Yeah, and the queen of England is a shapeshifting, baby eatin', god damned dirty reptile.

Unless you are going to talk sense your 'opinions' are like tits on a bull.

I am not sure what your on about , but this thread is not about me ,its about finding "truth" and i have offered up suggestion .. And you have offered up insult ?

Smh....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join