It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

looks a bit fishy to me , sword fishy even

funBox

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Justwatchingyou
Okay so I was looking at this image and I found it great that on this particular image they gave me a ruler....
There is a damn platform in this image for all to see all with an open area for where people probably gathered and spoke and listened.
There are other great things in this picture but I want to see if you guys can follow me on this one.

THERE IS A BUILT PLATFORM THAT IS STILL FULLY VISIBLE WITH SECTIONED STONES.

This platform has right angles up the whazooooo - in my honest opinion if you only see rocks you are part of the cover up.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov... - ENJOY

My edited image below.

direct link - files.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me know if its just a naturally forming 90 degree right angle flattened sectioned off natural formation.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Justwatchingyou because: (no reason given)

Many people have noted that this looks artificial, I believe it is on the side of the valley with the statue looking head isn't it?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
I see at least 5 similarly shaped stones stacked next to each other...they appear to be bonded together...forming something that looks like a statue of an animal...to me at least.

I see the eroded edge of a bigger rock.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

If you mean in this image. You are correct there is a statues of a human face.

I simply have not posted that yet.
If people can't see the obvious platform then people will not see the face.
I can only post at the speed in which my train of thought is accepted.

edit on 13-3-2014 by Justwatchingyou because: image link added along with image the reply was speaking of.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Justwatchingyou

Seeing the "platform" or a "face" doesn't mean that I accept it as an artificial platform or as a statue, it means only that I see what you (or anyone else) says he/she sees.

Usually, I don't have any problem understanding what people see (understanding what people write is more difficult), I just interpret what I see in a different way, probably because I like geology and studied it a little some 30 years ago.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

ArMaP

Justwatchingyou

Seeing the "platform" or a "face" doesn't mean that I accept it as an artificial platform or as a statue, it means only that I see what you (or anyone else) says he/she sees.

Usually, I don't have any problem understanding what people see (understanding what people write is more difficult), I just interpret what I see in a different way, probably because I like geology and studied it a little some 30 years ago.

I completely respect what you're saying using only your word and the obvious significant time you have on this site.
The problem is that you don't entertain the possible to try to piece things together because you lack the imagination.
Now this is not an attack on you just like your teases of my grammar more really my syntax.
I get it and it's okay that you want to see rocks.
I'm all for not understanding and wanting to see things would raise too many questions.
At the end of the day what ruins on mars have to do with the mortgage right?
Thank you again for the time you took to reply and the depth of which your comments always are.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

From that same picture, over on the right edge, it's

Batman......
......or at least......
Black Cat Batman......

.....and if you don't agree it's Black Cat Batman for real and is not just a rock then you lack the imagination and are incapable of accepting the awe of...

Black Cat Batman!!!

edit on 13-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by funbox

Batman......
......or at least......
Black Cat Batman......

.....and if you don't agree it's Black Cat Batman for real and is not just a rock then you lack the imagination and are incapable of accepting the awe of...

Black Cat Batman!!!

LOL I agree why even try to offer educated explanations when we can point at all sorts of things and laugh...I've come to the understanding from just a few postings that only the experience and the work of the skeptics are credible. All other are crackpots..

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Justwatchingyou
I completely respect what you're saying using only your word and the obvious significant time you have on this site.

That's good, thanks.

The problem is that you don't entertain the possible to try to piece things together because you lack the imagination.

How do you know if I entertain the possibility or not? The fact that I don't have the imagination means only that I have to rely on other people's imagination to point some things to me, it doesn't affect what I think it's possible or not.

And, to make it clear, I think everything is possible, why do you think I have been looking at photos from Mars all these years?

Now this is not an attack on you just like your teases of my grammar more really my syntax.

No teases on your grammar or syntax, I do have a hard time understanding what people write, English is not my natural language.

Any tease I do is usually accompanied by a "
".

I get it and it's okay that you want to see rocks.

Wrong, I don't want to see any specific thing, I want to know as much about it as I can, to get the closest to the truth as possible, while being millions of kilometres away.

At the end of the day what ruins on mars have to do with the mortgage right?

They help to keep the mind away from Earth problems.

Luckily, mortgage is not one of my problems.

Thank you again for the time you took to reply and the depth of which your comments always are.

You're welcome, but could you please answer the private message I sent you? Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

and here's me thinking a shark was swimming into view

the larger blowup on the side is a good example of edge artefacts that offen appear at the edges of these photographs

o , if anyone wants there avatar rammed into a mermaids lowerhalf , best say now before I close the file

e.g

funBox

edit on 13-3-2014 by funbox because: wolves dressed as mermaids atack in swarmtastic numbers

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Justwatchingyou

Aleister
reply to post by funbox

Batman......
......or at least......
Black Cat Batman......

Black Cat Batman!!!

LOL I agree why even try to offer educated explanations when we can point at all sorts of things and laugh...I've come to the understanding from just a few postings that only the experience and the work of the skeptics are credible. All other are crackpots..

You offered your explanation of your find, and it was as good an explanation as any to describe what you are seeing. Then, if someone else didn't agree with you, you whip out the insult. I'd say most people on ATS believe that all of us who look at Mars rocks are crackpots, so join the club if you'd like. As for my Black Cat Batman, you yourself said you found a human face in the picture with the platform, but do you seriously think it is a human face and not an optical illusion?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Yes, please put the Goddess of Liberty smack dab into the mermaid, she may fit well. Thanks! She's muchbutnotall of the white section of the avatar, and if you can grab her staff and flame too that'd be cool.

Your sailfish was a good find, I had mentioned just earlier we didn't have any fish yet. Now we have fish and mermaids!

And I must mention that I will give WatchingYou's posts stars, because every post on this thread has a star, but I do not agree with some of the stuff within the posts...except about ArMap (lollol)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You misunderstood. I think that thing you found is VERY CURIOUS I saw it too.
The lids leading to what is possible a pupil? I thought very interesting.
I try to imagine the climate on mars and what animals must do to adapt including covers of theirs eyes and skin from heated wind storms like in dubai.
What I find objectionable is that YOU made a joke of it.
I have insulted no one and absolute will not.
We're not here for that.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Justwatchingyou

OK, cool, thanks. I don't think it's a real animal though, but your observation about what an animal on Mars would need is a good one and I don't think I've read anyone analyzing the biological needs of ones eyes before. And I did see the crack at ArMap's imagination as an insult, but am actually glad you did that because I loved reading his post in answer to you. It was heartfelt and gave a very nice insight into ArMap's motivation and caring for threads like this.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Remember, they always operate in plain sight. Thats why we do don't see them.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hi everyone,99 pages wow. A whole lot of pages of jpegs for me to catch up on.

Any updates? Any potentials ? Any news on the harpooned turtle? Hey armap any news on the"blueberry on a stick"?

Probably not.

Not to worry,armap does this look like stone work to you mars.jpl.nasa.gov... surrounding the hill at 12 oclock?

That sure looks like stonework to me.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

ArMaP

Justwatchingyou

I studied Geology also, it was my first love, but I am an artist also.

I think you do great in standing where imagination...such as I have, and the likeliest possibility probably lies.

I am confident there is life on Mars, I am always right! Really so far when I say something is, my sense have always been correct.

We will all find out together when it happens one way or another I guess.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

there you go Aleister

anyone else , hey Symptoms , want you're avatar in mermaid ?

How about you Char-Lee ?

funBox

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

Thats a very interesting image...If you follow the "black" objects that are in a row back past that little hill...are those drags marks leading to the right from the direction it came in?
Are those tracks from the rover? If so why are not both tracks not parallel?
Is that sand darker because its most indicating maybe a low tide?

WOAH - this image is full of them along what would be all the shore line if this were to be a running shallow stream...All climbed up on the atolls...VERY NICE IMAGE!!

I like this image.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Justwatchingyou because: right* not left.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Thanks. Looks more like a wine glass though, but appreciated. You did get most of the face of the goddess image (the top section of the white part you included, you may actually be seeing her!). Imagine making wine glasses in the shape of a mermaid, I think that would be a thriving business.

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join