It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 198
<< 195  196  197   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
reply to post by BuzzDengue

Buzz, welcome back. We thought we lost you out there in the wilderness, and that you may have ridden a Martian Yorke up to Mount Sharp for a lookaround. On your newest pics the one I focus on is the spoke ("go with what you know" is my motto, which is why I still drink out of sippy cups and put my left shoe on my right foot), seemingly with a rim. But the distance from the camera is again a factor, so maybe these spokes are nonunique image artificats, people with a better grasp of pic analysis than my own can set me wrong at some point:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I remain. Et tu??? Hope you are well... very busy here!

Nice to see you here Phage, to keep funbox and Carla-Lee honest and working for the good of Man (and by Man I mean Martians). To be serious though, nobody here is seeing statues and temples, that's on the other thread. Here we know that the Egyptian face (discovered first on this thread btw) is a perspective image made up of three or four rocks.

The river scene, and river speculation, is interesting and worth a sit-back to observe.

funbox, I told you the check for your services is on that slow boat, from China, and even though my gps tracking tells me it still is in its dock in the Chinese harbor, your check is aboard and gathering dust. Patience, sir, patience.

The square rocks formations are kind of fun, geometrically, but seem to be regular cracking of the rocks on Mars - squares are the new unilliminati triangles.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

I don't know if that's what I am asking, as I don't understand it myself.

Just to clarify, x is horizontal and y is vertical, right?

Hope you are doing well.

I was, thanks, until some allergy got me.

It is the Mouse Cursor Address that shows your position in the pixel image's pixel matrix.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzDengue
PIA16543 Full TIFF Download 123.9 MB, is correct...

<< 195  196  197   >>

join