It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

eloquently put Aleister, I think you covered every nuance

but , yes ArMaP the discussion grounds of the artefact and the superzoom ,we have played in for more hours than I care to contemplate, I don't think we've missed anything have we ? im happy to carry on with it if there's something new we haven't previously discussed

funBox

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

ArMaP

funbox
like mixing salt with sugar, but we have rendered this ground already , into hardcore, and im all done with steamroller

The above quote is a good example of what I said some posts ago, about sometimes don't understanding what you mean, as I don't understand what you mean with the underlined part.

my apologies ArMaP, and if Aleister muddied the waters even more, and as mentioned in the above indirect post.

haven't we talked about zoom enough?, well into page 90 now

funBox

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

is that from a film ?, who are the leads? can you tell who they are from the zoom/blowup ?

funBox

edit on 12-3-2014 by funbox because: wrong wolf

edit on 12-3-2014 by funbox because: glitch in the wolftrix

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

What? Please, we've talked about "Zoom" (starring Tim Allen, a guy with invisible legs, a strong woman, a guy with a giant fist, and the planet Mars as it looked a billion years ago) enough.

edit: But there is a large spoke creature to the right of the brunette's head on your zoom of Zoom, possibly a movie artifact.

edit on 12-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

yeah maybe it is the ghost of the actual movie reel, their quite spokey

added contrast

funBox

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Thanks for the translation.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
A new user posted on an older thread (of a monkey on Mars from October last year) and had at least one interesting Spirit image (looks like metal, ArMap, you may remember). I invited him here to take a look around. Here is his post, quite well put together.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

On invitation from Aleister - thank you for inviting me over - such a great thread...OMG to the baby dragon - I want one!

Hello,

I like you believe there are plenty of anomalies on mars.
I would like you to see some and you can tell me what you think.
I'm sure like everything else on Mars these are just rocks or reflections of some sort.
I've been reading and it seems they're all ALWAYS rocks.
I will have to say that the ones saying things are rocks always seem to be the same ones.
I value their expertise.

Please look at my rocks. ALL images will have direct link below the image. You can also ask me and I will send larger file...and if YOU'RE REALLY SKEPTICAL and want to rub my wrongs in my face please download the original images yourself and find them on your as my images your reference.

This is the whole - The red squares indicate where you will be able to find the items listed on under details.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Details

Is this crawling??

Trash - on mars??

Details - Cities? I used curves to drive out the hidden depth in the image - I am a professional image developer and editor.

From flat to buzzling with life - I understand many of you will easily dismiss this to the pixalation but you have to understand how images work to understand what you're seeing. (NOTE: The only two sections of the mountains that have this unique configuration of pixels once they've brought forward.

What follows is a shot of a very VERY busy morning on Mars - please note the image you see is a reference but you will need to download the main image from the link posted below the picture to view full size and if you still don't believe that all those things are there you can download original image yourself and use mine simply as a reference

files.abovetopsecret.com... - This is the link for full image - please use imaging software to keep the image integrity intact.

Next I will show you two shots...1 of the main image that gives away to the rest of the scene - I always ask myself what a great picture to take and what a great place to take it from. I believe Mars was ravaged by wars once. Now I am not entirely sure of those who currently inhabit the planet. The second of my theory as to why this shot was so important to take. It's my belief that it's a crash site.

Detail and explanation -

Please share back to me your thoughts.
I have been watching for some time now and would like now to share what i've seen and hear what you think about it.

IMAGES USED IN THIS POSTING - MERA_Bonneville_360_L256-A129R1 and 207495main_Spirit and Sol617A_P2291_1_False_L257_pos_14

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Justwatchingyou

got any original links to the panoramas? the keyword description you left at the bottom leads to dead ends

hello,
btw,

fun

Box
edit on 12-3-2014 by funbox because: of a wolfish bite

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Funbox - I am sorry for that I thought the images would be easily located.

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

www.alcione.org...

I cannot find the last one with the crashed fighter - I will continue looking.

HELLO BTW TOO

edit on 12-3-2014 by Justwatchingyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

And since you are new on ATS (cakes, champagne, and dancing girls/guys will be provided to you) please ask us any questions and/or torments. You can make an introductory thread if you like, and people will come to gather around you and gawk and poke, but you don't have to (I didn't, and didn't know it was around). After you have 20 posts you can make your own threads on any subject you wish (I suggest "The Places Shakespeare Hid His Booze" for a start, no, just kidding - I don't know how literal you take things). So yes, welcome, and enjoy the nooks and crannies here. Did you lurk at all BtW, if so you may know more than I do about the place.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

no worries , the link that had the panorama works, the marsimal looks a bit like a dead stoat

looking at the others now

funBox

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Justwatchingyou
I cannot find the last one with the crashed fighter - I will continue looking.

These ones?

marsrovers.nasa.gov...
marsrovers.nasa.gov...
marsrovers.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Jeep finally got around to the rock

are you seeing what looks like a nest of vipers, and the mysterious reappearance of blue it , just hiding behind the rock ?

rejoice Aleister , crack the Champaign open , the little blighters returned

funBox

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I've had a quick first glance at your annotated SPIRIT panorama, there are certainly some interesting features to discover in that pic. Given the low level of detail of most things in the "farfield", we should probably not interpret anything as of yet (I understood that your text-tags are solely 'pointers' indicating that something of interest 'could' be there).

I'd have to take some more time to look into that and identify those formations that, at least to me, stand out from the rest. Whatever the result, thanks for posting that compilation of images for us to explore. I trust that the "core-crew" on this thread will also get back to you in terms of evaluating some of the material you posted ...

And before I forget: welcome to this forum, very much looking forward to all your posts and threads ...

edit on 12-3-2014 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

funbox
Jeep finally got around to the rock

are you seeing what looks like a nest of vipers, and the mysterious reappearance of blue it , just hiding behind the rock ?
funBox

Good eye, as usual, but not quite what I was getting at when 'teasing' everyone on here with that chunk!

I was thinking more along the lines of equidistant features distributed lengthwise across a part of that formation, and another bizarre impression (~centerish). Will certainly keep you all posted and I'll outline what I meant once the rest of the sol 551 images (MastCam Left) arrived ...

edit on 12-3-2014 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Nie armap - thank you for taking the time to locate those images.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Fantastic Funbox - I'm happy someone is checking them out and being critical. Those images really excited me.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

WOW man thanks. Really im glad you saw some things that made you think. I'm excited to work along with the others.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join