It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Golden Frequency Shift Peaks on 12-21-13. Do You Feel It?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Do I feel any ear ringing?
No.

Do I feel any surge of energy?
No.

Do I suddenly have an urge to kill some gray type aliens either in a pc game or in my dreams?
Yes I do strangely enough.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

EviLCHiMP
if you were mentally stable it would occur to you that EVERYONE is born ignorant of spirituality, it is learned as we gain experiences and you are damn well aware of that. If you truly think you are enlightened I have some news for you, I have met enlightened people and the last thing they ever do is speak lowly of ANYONE.

Yes we wouldn't want to speak "lowly" or talk down to anyone would we?

Second.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Realtruth

EviLCHiMP
if you were mentally stable it would occur to you that EVERYONE is born ignorant of spirituality, it is learned as we gain experiences and you are damn well aware of that. If you truly think you are enlightened I have some news for you, I have met enlightened people and the last thing they ever do is speak lowly of ANYONE.

Yes we wouldn't want to speak "lowly" or talk down to anyone would we?

Second.

Do I claim to be enlightened? I have made no such claim so excuse me for my ignorance.

edit on 21-12-2013 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2013 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

CaticusMaximus

Realtruth
It is interesting how people are actually perceiving this thread as doom.

Why?

That is bizarre, isnt it?

I guess for those who thive on negativity, any mention of that negativity going away scares them, and they feel a feeling of doom arise inside.

It's the state of mind that the individual chooses, at least from my perspective.

It's not good or bad, but shows how we empower ourselves.

unbelievableyou.com...

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, “My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all.

“One is Evil – It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

“The other is Good – It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: “Which wolf wins?”

The old Cherokee simply replied,

- “The one you feed.”

Peace,

RT
edit on 21-12-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Welp thats probably me at the moment. I've been feeling quite depressed about life lately. Knowing my luck I'll probably end up missing the boat

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Realtruth

CaticusMaximus

Realtruth
It is interesting how people are actually perceiving this thread as doom.

Why?

That is bizarre, isnt it?

I guess for those who thive on negativity, any mention of that negativity going away scares them, and they feel a feeling of doom arise inside.

It's the state of mind that the individual chooses, at least from my perspective.

It's not good or bad, but shows how we empower ourselves.

unbelievableyou.com...

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, “My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all.

“One is Evil – It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

“The other is Good – It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: “Which wolf wins?”

The old Cherokee simply replied,

- “The one you feed.”

Peace,

RT

I like the way the Cherokee summed that up. That about says it all.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think it is great to think that today could be the day when the world becomes a much more beautiful place.

Why not?

For some, it will happen, and for others, maybe someday.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

bottleslingguy

sled735
reply to post by infoseeker26754

I'm eager to see how all this plays out on 1-1-14 for the ones receiving the frequency.

Lord knows I can use a better world!

I don't think it's so much as being a better world making us happier but more in line with how you deal with things internally in order to manifest them tangibly in the outside world.

That's what I meant. I didn't choose the right words. It is how we "perceive and deal" with the world outside that brings us peace, or turmoil within.

Saying "I could use a better world"... that would be the world I perceive it to be.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A lot of people here seem to think this is supposed to be some type of "outside event" that they will see with their human eyes. It's not.

This is a change that happens from within your soul/spirit. You have to look within, meditate, and allow the flow of these frequencies of love to enter through your chakras, get them balanced.

Then you will begin to see the new world around you. Otherwise, you will remain stuck in the chaos of the lower realms of this earth which are feeding more and more negativity into your life, and your outer world.

This "awakening" will continue from now, through next year. Today is just the peak of the frequencies coming in.
According to the article, many people will find it much easier now and in the future to "wake up", if they choose.

I wish you love and light on your inner spiritual journey.

edit on 12/21/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

A frequency of what? Light? Sound? Electricity? What I don't understand is that there was supposed to be this massive conciousness shift after 12/21/12, yet there wasn't. All of these posts about frequencies....... do you really understand what frequency is? It is a measurement of an oscillation. A frequency in itself is NOTHING. It is a measurement.

Now, consider... we already know the light spectrum. It goes from very low, to infrared, to visible color, to ultraviolet and beyond. If you subject a human to UV light, they will cook. If you subject a human to visible color, it is absorbed or reflected into the colors we see.

With sound frequency, you either can't hear it if it is too high or too low, or it blows our your ear drums.

With electrical frequency, you can drive light and sound frequency. Another term for oscillation electricity is Alternating Current, which is what is pumped into your house from the power lines.

We can go on and on listing what else can oscillate, but in essence, they are all forms of energy. Not in the sense of some higher power beaming energy down on us to transform us. In the sense of physics.

I know I'm going to get a whole lot of flak saying "your chi isn't open" or " you need to open your third eye." I don't buy it. PROVE, with science, what frequency is going to make you transcend the human race. Until you can back it up, its bogus, and the terminology being used.... "frequency" is being used incorrectly. A frequency of WHAT?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by arrus75

Just some food for thought. The thyroid is an endocrine gland. The endocrine glands are all thought to be linked to the chakra centers. I in fact believe that they are the physical centers that are analogous to the spiritual centers.

Freaky indeed.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyGuy

A frequency of what? Light? Sound? Electricity? What I don't understand is that there was supposed to be this massive conciousness shift after 12/21/12, yet there wasn't.

Probably not for you. I would be surprised if there was, with your type of thinking.

Hello, Mr. Science Mind.

It has taken me many years of reading, learning, and opening my mind to new possibilities, to get to my understanding of all this.

Yes, different colors affect us, different sound waves affect us. The explanation on HOW they affect us on a spiritual level is too complex and time-consuming for me to go into.
I can't sum it up here in a few lines to make you understand how it works.

It will never "work" for science anyway, because it is not science. It is spiritual. Science can't explain the spirit, therefore I can't explain it to your understanding. I won't even waste my time trying.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I read your OP last night and all responses up to about page 2, I commented on what I had read by all ATSers and how it "affected" me then went to bed.

I did a simple meditation before falling asleep, running energy from my root chakra though the remaining six and out of the crown. It felt good

An interesting sleep state ensued.
I awoke early and went outside to check out the morning.

The sun ws rising with beutiful golden rays, leaving a golden hue on the grass and trees.

The moon was in the west in a practically cloudless sky very visable seeming to balance out the rising sun.

I could hear the waves breaking on the beach about 3/4 miles away and the birds, seagulls, Blackbirds, Mockingbirds and doves calling and moving about, full of energy.

The air felt energized I think the birds could tell!

What a magnificent start to this December 21st!!

One I would have missed if I had not read your OP and acted on it!

I'm sorry for the Nay sayers. I'm sorry they missed out on my experience.
I only can attest that my December 21st started out magnificent and has set the tone for the rest of my day!
"Twas spiritual indeed!!

Peace and thank you once again, G-snert

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well, my left hip hurts like heck and this started 2 days ago for no reason.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Try it tomorrow.
Bet you get the same result.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

I'm so happy to hear that! Thanks for coming back to share with us.

My day is good too. I'm full of energy, which is something unusual for me.

I think I need to get up from the computer now and put some of that energy to use on my household chores that await me.

I hope everyone is having a great day.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by SlyGuy

A frequency of what? Light? Sound? Electricity? What I don't understand is that there was supposed to be this massive conciousness shift after 12/21/12, yet there wasn't.

Probably not for you. I would be surprised if there was, with your type of thinking.

Hello, Mr. Science Mind.

It has taken me many years of reading, learning, and opening my mind to new possibilities, to get to my understanding of all this.

Yes, different colors affect us, different sound waves affect us. The explanation on HOW they affect us on a spiritual level is too complex and time-consuming for me to go into.
I can't sum it up here in a few lines to make you understand how it works.

It will never "work" for science anyway, because it is not science. It is spiritual. Science can't explain the spirit, therefore I can't explain it to your understanding. I won't even waste my time trying.

I enjoyed the part where you said I couldn't "understand" it because my mind isn't open. It's almost like I predicted someone would say it, later on in my post.

Colors and sounds affect us on a chemical level. You 'feel' a certain way because of chemical reactions in your brain. This isn't spirit. This is a chemical reaction being transduced into an electrical discharge of the synapses in your brain.

You failed to explain what would be oscillating (the frequency you spoke of). Just tell me WHAT it is that will be oscillating this "Golden Frequency". Since Gold is metallic, there is no true Gold color. It is more of a reflected bandwidth of light than a set frequency. You are so enlightened, you made a post about it, but when I ask you for more information you say I can't possibly understand because it would take me "opening my mind". Yet It is open, I asked YOU a question, I came seeking information. Is that not an open mind?

Am I not a man ? With a brain? How is it that a certain way of thought is what will allow me to receive the 'higher beings' gift of a 'golden frequency' to mutate my DNA? This is illogical. All of the possible things that could be oscillating can be explained by physics and the natural world.

I read a post above saying its the energy of Love that will oscillate and transform us. Again, love is a function of a chemical reaction. Love isn't a frequency. It doesn't come in waves.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Still got headnoise myself. I have ups and downs. If I eat the right foods it isn't bad at all. If I eat lots of foods high in sugar it becomes a problem. Chocolate makes it worse for some reason.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyGuy

You answered your own question.

It is love.

When science can define what love is, you will have your answer.

ETA: Love comes from the "God Source". Whatever name people wish to call their "God", this is where it comes from.

Ask science to explain God.

God is love.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyGuy

I can play your game if you want. I did spend an awful lot of time getting an education to be a physicist and engineer. Since I started experiencing the things I have mentioned in this thread, I have become more concerned with Psychology and consciousness. Everything boils down to consciousness and mind anyway. Isn't that what mainstream science is coming around to? The whole 'holographic' universe idea? As in, we are projections of mind or consciousness.

do you really understand what frequency is? It is a measurement of an oscillation. A frequency in itself is NOTHING. It is a measurement.

What is oscillation? According to the dictionary it is "movement back and forth at a regular speed.". So it's vibration then.

Remember how physics says that everything is just energy at a certain resting state? E=MC^2 says that energy is mass times the speed of light squared. So that means that we are also finding the speed of something, correct? Well, thinking along those same lines of thought would lead one to believe that energy is the primary factor to everything. Physics 101, essentially.

So then the vibration or oscillation of the energy is actually a specific frequency. See, we do know that the molecules that make up the physical stuff we can see are constantly moving. So what else is that but vibration or frequency?

Now we come to the crux of the issue.

We can go on and on listing what else can oscillate, but in essence, they are all forms of energy. Not in the sense of some higher power beaming energy down on us to transform us. In the sense of physics.

In the sense of physics we already know that the law of conservation of energy says that no energy can ever be created or destroyed in a closed system, but it can be transferred or changed into other forms of energy. What if we think of the entire universe as a massive scale closed system? Then we only need something to catalyze the change in energy, correct?

Transformers are commonly used to transfer energy. They are so common that any one of us could probably look out our door and see one an electric pole. Transformers work by inductive coupling between two winding circuits. The current in the primary winding creates a magnetic flux in the core and secondary winding. This creates an electromotive force or voltage in the secondary winding. This emf depends on frequency. Depending on the design of the transformer, higher or lower frequencies can raise or lower the emf or voltage. Transformers are often used at varying frequencies to step up or step down voltage.

Now what if we were to say that the spirit is energy. Would that be a lie since everything is energy? I believe that at our core, our spirit is the part of this energy that is tied to all the other energy in existence. Sounds a bit like quantum physics, right?

So the point I am trying to make is frequency is certainly not being used wrong in this regard if you consider the fact that everything is energy. Then it becomes clear that en-light-enment is a by-product of the spirit being transformed by receiving higher amounts of energy (the catalyst), due to higher frequencies (supplier of the catalyst) being used to transfer that energy from the macrocosm into the microcosm of man.

Think alchemy, which oddly enough gave rise to modern chemistry and other scientific thought anyway.

As for science in general, science also once said the world was flat.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by southofheaven

Yeah, SlyGuy. What he said.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join