It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5% of the Population is Gay...Will Gay People ever stop pushing their Agenda?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by whyamIhere

Your response made me wonder. You implied a certain distaste.

2750+ posts and you will not find one anti-gay remark. It's not in my heart.

However, when a small percentage of any group tries to drive an agenda.

I reserve the right to call them out.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Its the more camp gays who push it I reckon, most of them have a very low IQ, never met an intelligent camp gay person in my entire life. They get confused by little things like how to open a can of beans or a sweet wrapper !!

They have to concentrate especially hard when crossing the road, do you have any idea how many camp gay fellas get flattened by trucks each year...I'm telling you its shocking!
edit on 22-12-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

whyamIhere

AfterInfinity
reply to post by whyamIhere

Your response made me wonder. You implied a certain distaste.

2750+ posts and you will not find one anti-gay remark. It's not in my heart.

However, when a small percentage of any group tries to drive an agenda.

I reserve the right to call them out.

What a shame that homosexual people takes the brunt of your ire rather than people with a violent agenda.
Like these people.

www.youtube.com...

I reserve the right to call you out as a hypocrite!!
edit on 22-12-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

You can call out who you like.

Sorry if you got offended.

I won't call you any names.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

There is no difference between the Neo nazi's and the Freedom from religion Foundation. While neither group says they promote hatred, discrimination and violence both groups have members who do.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

whyamIhere
reply to post by olaru12

You can call out who you like.

Sorry if you got offended.

I won't call you any names.

Do you think we're stupid? It's clear this thread was created to draw out the anti gay homophobes for your own agenda against gay people. It worked....wear your flags and stars with pride!

You knew full well this thread was divisive and meant to further polarize the members and not draw us together as an ATS community. Well done!!

In the interest of free speech you can express your opinion as I'm free to expose the hypocrisy and hate filled threads no matter how well disguised; when I find them.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by ChesterJohn

Heterosexuals flaunt their sexuality all the time. Once again, discrimination.

Where?

I see some immature high schoolers at the mall might kiss a little and hold hands.

I never see it in the work place. Like I said many would be charged with sexual harrassment. Parties? maybe But those are private and I dont attend. Bars? so do gays.

I can't believe your ignorance as to what discrimination is. "Oh My I am being discriminated against because I can't grab another guys butt! Racist! Bigot! Discrimination!!!!"

Being denied services. A man tried not to serve a gay couple a cake. they took him to court and the court says he has too. Is that the discrimination your talking about? What about that man's convictions? Has he no rights because your gay rights trump his religious convictions? This is the same issue with the Duck man Statement.

Where is the freedom to practice your religious convictions without being forced to go against them?

I don't kiss my wife in public, I may hold her hand I most definitely would never grab her butt in public.

Sorry no discrimination in being able or not being able to openly and publicly expressing sexual preference between Hetero or Homo it is a strawman i.e. non existent.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

I would prefer that marriage no longer be recognized as a legal contract. Marriage would fall under the same heading as confession and communion.

Oh I see you like preference.

Marriage was not made a civil institution until the Govt saw that money was being made by the church in issuing marriage contracts.

Man and Woman unions are found in every culture apart from their religion. But only the Bible mentions marriage specifically. The other cultures got it from its original source God divorced from a specific group.

confession is to only be made to God. Except concerning Israel in the OT, no Bible ever commanded any Non Jew/Israeli (a Gentile) to confess sin to another man (man made doctrine created by the Catholic church). Confession under the NT was between God and man individually.

Communion, except for one verse in the NT the communion was of the blood and body of Christ symbolically and in the context is was the people in Common Oneness that partake of it. The word communion was created to mean the actual blood and body of Christ by the Catholic church but that was not its original meaning. Communion is only used 3 times in the Bible and all of them in the NT and two other meanings help you to understand the meaning when it came to the body and blood of Christ.

So What heading was that you PREFER Marriage, communion and confession should fall under?

Seeing you don't believe the Bible anyway why even do you want to prefer any of these things under any type of heading?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

You knew full well this thread was divisive and meant to further polarize the members and not draw us together as an ATS community. Well done!!

Now you are reading my mind?

Then you ask me if I think "we're" stupid?

Who is we're?

We'll I can answer that.....I don't think "we're" stupid.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

whyamIhere
reply to post by olaru12

Then you ask me if I think "we're" stupid?

Who is we're?

I was referring to the thinking, live and let live, mind your own business type of ATS members.

See my signature....

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

For the record, I approve of the court's decision in that case. And if the roles were reversed, you would be singing the same tune we are now. You'll turn a blind eye until you are the victim.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Your issue seems to be I brought up the subject.

Not a single poster made a cheap shot at Gay People.

In the spirit of this site. It would be ignorant not to acknowledge the facts.

The fact is a small and very vocal few are doing Gay people a disservice.

When your agenda states "Get money from Corporate America".

To me that puts these folks on the same level as Jesse Jackson.

Shakedown Artist...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

For the record, I approve of the court's decision in that case. And if the roles were reversed, you would be singing the same tune we are now. You'll turn a blind eye until you are the victim.

Actually I would not care. But I don't thinking forcing someone against their RIGHT to practice their religious convictions is lawful. The only reason the gay couple did it was to make their 15 minutes of fame. There were far better cake makers in the community and everyone knew that the one they chose was openly Christian. So it was a set-up that a 5%'er can get their right to have a cake from a specific baker whose religious views differed from theirs at the expense of the other persons constitutional civil rights.

No one has the right to force the exclusion of one mans rights over another.

sexual preference is not like being born black or a female. Sexual preference is just as the word says it is a preference, a choice.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

whyamIhere

When your agenda states "Get money from Corporate America".

I don't have an agenda to "get money from Corporate America"

I'm part of Corporate America; with 3 very successful LLCs employing 25 people at present and hoping to expand. Some of them may even be gay....I don't care!
I just fail to see the obsessive fascination with other peoples sexuality that you and other Limbaughsque ditto heads, seem so interested in.

btw.........this isn't a cheap shot at gay people?

It seems to me like the LGBT movement wont the culture war and are now going back over the battlefield to bayonet the wounded.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
We'll I have employed many openly gay people.

I can't even count. That's just the people who told me.

I have an openly Gay babysitter.

You really have no idea who you are talking to.

Do you even read what is written? Seriously...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The bakers were discriminating against those gay people. I don't think that's something any of us have a right to do. And if that's what your religion calls for, then your religion has no place in our country. Right to religion is not the right to be a douchebag.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I agree too.

Also, after knowing a few of the people this thread is directed towards, I believe a lot of these folks aren't ACTUALLY gay, they wear the label because they think it makes them interesting. It gives them a false sense of personality, they adopt whatever "interesting" or "weird" culture is in their society because they want to rebel from normality, but are too scared or lazy to mold their own personality.

Its not just gays who do this, quite a lot of people adopt an alternative culture's looks or actions just to make themselves seem different. People often claim to have mental disorders they don't have, claim to be goth when they have no idea what goth is, etc.

Its actually quite annoying.

Especially to folks who really DO have those dispositions.

It makes those posers look like the damn fools they are.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

ChesterJohn
sexual preference is not like being born black or a female. Sexual preference is just as the word says it is a preference, a choice.

So are you saying that you're openly attracted to members of the same gender but made a conscious decision to only sleep with the opposite gender irregardless of attraction or connection? Because that's exactly what you're implying gay or bisexual people do, make a conscious decision to be with someone knowing the difficulties with openly living that lifestyle as opposed to being interested in someone they are attracted to or feel a connection with.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

WWJFKD
reply to post by technical difficulties

Marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman, initiated by the exchange of vows.

Why cant you keep your damn mouth shut?

(Returns to corner affixes hat)
Yeah, about that..................

dictionary.reference.com...

Also, refer to the post you replied to (1st paragraph of my response to TheWrightWing) for the rest of my reply.

edit on 22-12-2013 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by technical difficulties

I'm sorry my (personally) morality is not dictated to me by a dictionary.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join