It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colbert Exposes Climate Engineering Expert on Chemtrails

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

That's the irony of the chemtrail paradigm. Chemmies advise others to 'use their brains' exert some 'common sense' etc. But anybody who actually does is deviating from the way of the chemtrail believer.

How many people have evaluated all the evidence, on both sides of this argument, and still believe chemtrails to be a reality? I would say very few or none at all.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Goldcurrent
Shill squad. Continuous deflection, ad homs, and co-intel pro 101 tactics being used to steer your opinions. etc....

hang around on this forum and tow the company line.

Who do they work for, and where their livlihood lies.

This may be the last time you see me here, but know that I went out trying to warn you all....

You may want to read the new rules. Apparently, Resorting to calling folks shills and claiming they "work for the man" is now frowned upon. Just like saying only an idiot would resort to those tactics because he had no real evidence to back up his claims. Stuff like that is bad and shouldn't' be done.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This should clear some thing up...

Keith's recent slip lends tremendous credibility to these clips.
He (Keith) is a corperate whore who will say whatever Gate's tells him to and he is well rewarded for it.
It's no longer an issue of "This is just a plan...that doesn't mean they'd ever do it." to "How long might they have already been doing it for?"
I know some of you are thinking it.
Clips like these and more can be found in the Transhumanism thread with more on the second page.
Gates is only touched upon briefly on the first page and in more depth on the second.
Clearly it establishes he pocesses a depraved indifference to life with manditory sterlizations & immunizations, of which he is the largest supplier to Africa. He has Personal & Financial interests in global depopulation agenda from which he profits on an obcene level.
Aerosol Sulfuric Acid?
Million dead for starters?

"It'll be okay."

This isn't okay, this is FAR from "okay"...it's a near Fukashima-type event...and they are trying to shrug it off as if it's for your own good?
Decide for yourselves.

-Peace-
edit on 18-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Nothing in any of the videos you posted shows that 'they' are actually conducting a worldwide geo-engineering program.

It's all conjecture, and as the video says "joining the dots".

It's like me posting a load of videos about a proposed manned mission to Mars, the relevant patents, the who's who, and who said what, then expecting people to believe that we already have people on Mars right now.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

seabhac-rua

Nothing in any of the videos you posted shows that 'they' are actually conducting a worldwide geo-engineering program.

It's all conjecture, and as the video says "joining the dots".

It's like me posting a load of videos about a proposed manned mission to Mars, the relevant patents, the who's who, and who said what, then expecting people to believe that we already have people on Mars right now.

I lost interest about 1 minute into Part 1 when they started showing lots of pictures of contrails.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

And no video will, they seem to like to piece parts of videos together that misrepresent what is actually being said.

That was proven earlier in this thread.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

He (Keith) is a corperate whore who will say whatever Gate's tells him to and he is well rewarded for it.

I see you are back to making assertions that you just cannot prove.

I am still waiting on the answer about your other thread that you try to use as proof in this thread.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Clips like these and more can be found in the Transhumanism thread with more on the second page.

You see that is the problem you post videos that take clips and use them out of context to say what they want you to hear and when the whole video is introduced you see the truth about your videos, so why do you consistently use the cherrypicked videos as proof?

Why not show the real videos as proof or are you afraid it won't back your claims?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

This needs to be explained by you and your followers.

How on earth is it possible that I can see a clear blue sky if "they" are so damn worried about blotting out the sun?

Are they taking the day off? What are the repercussions of not spraying they sky? How many clear days can we have and not burst into flames?

It's called common sense, look into it.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

So let's look at your first misrepresentation in the first video shall we...

Interesting that when I look at the whole article I find something that seems to be conveniently left out...

Ken Caldeira, a climate scientist at the Carnegie Institution's Department of Global Ecology at Stanford University, said his modelling showed the idea worked. "We found that if you blocked 20 per cent of the sunlight over the Arctic Ocean it would be enough to restore sea ice," he said.

www.smh.com.au...

Again cherrypicked to mislead.

Now here we have another misleading clip...

I find it very interesting that this was left out..

TO the relief of climate scientists around the world, it appears that the polar ice cap hasn’t shrunk as much this summer as it did last summer.

The ice cap usually reaches its smallest extent around now, and although the total area of ice in September fluctuates from year to year, in the last two decades it has generally declined, probably because of carbon-driven global warming. Last year, the ice cap shrank at a record-breaking pace; at its minimum it was almost 39 percent smaller than the average from 1979 to 2000. This year it’s down about 33 percent.

And then we have this at the end of the article..

The important thing is to get scientists, environmentalists and global-warming skeptics alike out of the nonsensical all-or-nothing dichotomy that characterizes much current thinking about geo-engineering — that we either do it full scale, or we don’t do it at all. While we should all hope that we never need to play God with the earth’s climate, we must also have the best science at hand to do what might be necessary if melting polar ice leads to a far more dangerous future.

www.nytimes.com...

That is just within the first 1:36 of your first video.

I could go on but why should I as it shows that your videos are a total misrepresentation of what was actually being said.

Btw those two articles above are concerning the melting of polar ice and nothing to do with the population.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

How on earth is it possible that I can see a clear blue sky if "they" are so damn worried about blotting out the sun?

Interesting because here around Atlanta we have the same problem, nice clear blue skies something seems fishy.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Well I wasn't going to discuss the rest of your videos, but I have some free time so here we go..

In your second video we see this...

Now how about we see what he actually had to say and not a chopped up version...

Again cherrypicked.

What really shows this video is misleading is the fact he uses this...

Which when you read it you see this...

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or
events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only

csat.au.af.mil...

Which there is a thread about it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also if you didn't pay attention this video is just showing the same things as the first video.

Now to your third video..

That alone discredits this video all by itself.

Again using the same misrepresented info as the first video.

Now I see he tries to use Operation Ranch Hand as proof of this conspiracy, as usual it is a misrepresentation of the facts.

Operation Ranch Hand was a U.S. military operation during the Vietnam War, lasting from 1962 until 1971. It was part of the overall herbicidal warfare program during the war called "Operation Trail Dust". Ranch Hand involved spraying an estimated 20 million U.S. gallons (76,000 m3) of defoliants and herbicides[1] over rural areas of South Vietnam in an attempt to deprive the Viet Cong of food and vegetation cover. Areas of Laos and Cambodia were also sprayed to a lesser extent. Nearly 20,000 sorties were flown between 1961 and 1971. The Vietnamese government estimates that 400,000 people were killed or maimed and 500,000 children born with birth defects as a result of this spraying of what were called by the Americans 'rainbow herbicides'.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Not even related to geoengineering.

I do think it is funny how he tries to associate agent orange to geoengineering.

Now to your last video..

Four videos and all you get is the same regurgitated nonsense that he showed in the first.

Just wondering if you know what weather modification really is?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Wait! do you mean to tell me that a chemtrail pusher resorted to underhanded tactics and lying to push his agenda? Why, that's just..............expected.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I never said they already are.
I only maintain Gates has personal & financial interests in depopulation.
I am not quibbling over specific minutia.

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Eryiedes

I only maintain Gates has personal & financial interests in depopulation.

Which is:

1/ Off topic in this thread, and
2/ long debunked even here on ATS!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm only going to address the important details:

So the same anti-trail crowd have a few technical issues with the first video that you already pointed out the first time they saw them.
Unfortunately none of the comments on the first vid can disprove Gates has a depopulation agenda.
The complaints about the second video are completely identical in this respect so there's nothing there new to comment on.
The premise that I submit, that Gate's has personal and finanical interests in depopulation is still untouched by the observations.
Your complaints with the third video, once more, do nothing to address the fact that Gates STILL in the depopulation game and for all the comments about the some of the technical aspects of the videos, they are still unable to budge that premise.
They dance all around it but never address it.
You do the same thing with the other videos as well.
While you take issue with the way the videos were done, not a single one of your critiques can even touch the notion that Bill is indeed in the depopulation game and he is positioned to make obcene profits off of it.
So, for all the bluster, they stayed as far away from the only point I trying make.
Decide for yourselves.

-Peace-
edit on 18-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

It may have been off-topic but at least you unlike the others are actually confronting my premise.
My thread on transhumanism however cites other examples of Gates behavior that contradict that stance in it's entirety.
I respect your observation but for every one you can seemingly discredit, there are still another three that go by unchallenged and get settled out of court.

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Unfortunately none of the comments on the first vid can disprove Gates has a depopulation agenda.

And it can't prove he does.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That's for the reader to decide.
Not you.

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

While you take issue with the way the videos were done, not a single one of your critiques can even touch the notion that Bill is indeed in the depopulation game and he is positioned to make obcene profits off of it.

You see the burden of proof falls on you to show the evidence proving your assertions, and not the other way around.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join