It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colbert Exposes Climate Engineering Expert on Chemtrails

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Use it and educate yourself because I am done with you and doing your footwork for you.
You have all the information you need to find the truth on your own.
I suggest you stop trolling and get cracking.

What footwork, all you did was post a cherrypicked video that was shown to be deceitful at best.

You do understand that the burden of evidence falls on you since you did make the accusation not me...

Oh yeah, I did show you the truth and you seem to have a problem comprehending it.

Well, you just showed me you can't provide anything when you say I am trolling...

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Once more you refused to check the Transhumanism thread I began, as evidenced by presumption of your responce, so once more...this is just more brown air in a paper bag.
Stop wasting my time.

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Since you didn't even go through my thread, or use your search function yet maintain I have established nothing, all you are doing is blowing brown air in a paper bag.

Who say's I didn't?

I guess there are worst places that one could be blowing air into...or smoke if you choose.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Once more you refused to check the Transhumanism thread I began, as evidenced by presumption of your responce, so once more...this is just more brown air in a paper bag.
Stop wasting my time.

Maybe you can answer this for me...

In that thread you post a comment about the gates foundation yet you link to this story..

www.bloomberg.com...

Where is the connection ?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Strange. Your post is strange. Backtracking: what does David Keith mean when he talks about Solar Radiation Management (SRM)?

Report: Rogue Nation Could "Hijack" Globalist-Patented Geo-Engineering Schemes

The global climate could, in effect, be hijacked by a rogue country or even a wealthy individual, with unpredict­able costs to agriculture, infrastructure and global stability.

In 2010 David Keith, director of the Institute for Sustainable Energy, Environment and Economy, has proposed releasing engineered nano-sized discs in the earth’s atmosphere to “offset global warming”- and that for just $ 1 billion of your taxpayer-money annually.

Until now, scientists have mainly looked at injecting the volcano-mimicking sulphur dioxide into the upper atmosphere as a way to “get the maximum cooling benefit.” This new nano-particle proposal of spraying “levitating” engineered nano-particles in the atmosphere might have serious drawbacks, Keith acknowledges: “A downside of both these new ideas is they would do something that nature has never seen before. It’s easier to think of new ideas than to understand their effectiveness and environmental risks.”

“We could make the particles migrate to over the poles (…) which would have minimal bad impacts in the mid part of the planet, where we live, and do the maximum job of what we might need to do which is cooling the poles in case of planetary emergency, if you like.”

John Holdren, U.S. science czar, is also on board with SRM.

David Keith on the democratic process when it comes to SRM:

Q&A with David Keith

A true emergency justifies extreme measures, a narrow focus on a single problem and suspension of democratic due process.

So there's the trinity: Gates & Keith & Holdren.

Gates ("a rogue country or even a wealthy individual") plus Keith ("A true emergency justifies extreme measures, a narrow focus on a single problem and suspension of democratic due process") plus Holdren (read the web for his views on depopulation) equals = WHAT WERE WE THINKING!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by luxordelphi

How many people has Bill Gates killed? How many of his Geo-engineering ideas are up and running right now?
How many actual Geo-engineering programs are up and running at this time?

Please answer those so we can get to the root of the problem.

In order to begin to answer these questions for yourself I suggest beginning with the United States v. Microsoft Corp. anti-trust case. Paying some attention, also, to the way that Bill Gates first involved himself with IBM. Then, look at one of the very first visits to the U.S. by the Chinese communist elite (I think that was under Bush, Sr.) and the role that Bill Gates played in this.

As a society, we seem to create our own monsters. Or, at the very least, our elitist leaders create them for us.

As far as current geoengineering: stratospheric jet emissions. Look up and count.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Family Planning Association of India is funded by International Planned Parenting.
Would you like to guess who one of their largest contributors is?
Can I help you with anything else?

-Peace-
edit on 16-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Stop wasting my time.

Maybe you can answer this for me...

In that thread you post a comment about the gates foundation yet you link to this story..

www.bloomberg.com...

Where is the connection ?

I noticed this in the text

India was the first country in the world to introduce a policy to deliberately reduce population, beginning in 1952

Just how old is Bill Gates?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
@David Keith

Theorizing about how a scheme could work, and "cheaply," doesn’t mean it should be tried out just for fun, not at the expense of all life forms and the ability of the earth to sustain life. And pretending this has not been going on over our heads for years and years is pretty stupid of you. Did you honestly believe we wouldn't notice? Just because we peasants are ignored doesn't mean we are unaware.

You’ve acquired a little knowledge but without wisdom you are as dangerous to life as any Nazi ever was. I believe your legacy will be similar to Hitler’s memory, if the earth even survives the geo-engineering onslaught. In 2005 NASA published a report stating the " high altitude cirrus type clouds" (that we see daily from continuous Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering) "exacerbate global warming." That means geoengineering is doing the exact opposite of what you falsely claim , again and again. You play dumb and keep saying it's those "carbon emissions," blaming the public, again, like a broken record so the true agenda can be hidden.

Your self-serving words are dripping with egomania. Apparently you’ve had a little brush with fame and will do anything to hold on to it. Your claims of wanting to save the planet are just ridiculous BS. The Military Industrial Complex has uses for your so-called science. I'm sure you're well paid. Destroying life is easy, oh and "cheap." And you will be blamed. You were not forced, you made a choice but it was the wrong choice. And you couldn’t resist the lure of power or possibly even fame. Infamy more like.

I believe you and your associates may well have placed the earth, btw not “your earth” but “our earth,” very near the edge of a catastrophe from which it may never recover. You have no right to arrogantly play with all our lives. None of you.

I’ve read some of the scientific papers you’ve contributed to, transcripts of your interviews, and watched you on video. It was 'your voice' using the term “winners and losers” and referring to the heady “power” that could come with the ability to control the weather. Weather as a weapon. Control the food supply etc. Your claim of saving the planet or cooling the earth is disgusting. You are well aware of the lucrative uses this has militarily as well as anyone who’s done their homework.
“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.” Abraham Lincoln

“Winners and losers” sounds like trivializing what is really happening while you scientists tinker and toy with all our lives. How far ahead have you looked and how broadly have you researched to understand the damage being done right now by the constant poisoning of this biosphere? The planet's losing
trees everyplace, dying, they're the lungs of the earth. They don't grow back over night like grass.
Where is the “Environmental Impact Statement” on the constant aerosol contamination? No one asked any of us if we wanted to be lab rats and we did not give permission to be poisoned.
Soil, water, air, sunlight are all being affected detrimentally. Alkalization of soil and water is killing all kinds of plant life. Wildlife dependent on wild food is starving. Monsanto may make a seed resistant to aluminum but it can't grow without sunlight.
Ask anyone who gardens and has watched their crops fail to thrive or simply not grow at all, or seen plants of all kinds, wild and home grown, turning from green to fuchsia in May and then die. Ask fire fighters who are repeatedly commenting on “anomalous wild fires that cannot be put out.” Unfortunately, you can’t ask the ones who’ve died in those fires. Anomalous weather, typhoons, hurricanes, tornadoes, The word “anomalous” has become standard fare on weather reports .
All this for more weapons and HAARP applications? And money? How many millions of us are you planning to kill? Do you 'have' a moral center? Are we merely considered "useless eaters?"

Maybe you need a wake-up call David. Remember karma is real.
Perhaps David Keith needs to go to the Philippines and help bury the dead. Get off your butt and do some actual work for a change. Help pull the decomposing corpses of some “losers” out of the muck. Mother’s, fathers, children, ..and experience firsthand what your cleverness accomplishes.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zobrist

Theorizing about how a scheme could work, and "cheaply," doesn’t mean it should be tried out just for fun, not at the expense of all life forms and the ability of the earth to sustain life.

@zobirst: Where does David Keith say that SRM should be tried out...just for fun.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Family Planning Association of India is funded by International Planned Parenting.
Would you like to guess who one of their largest contributors is?
Can I help you with anything else?

Well then everyone who contributes to them are guilty going by your way of thinking.

You can help by showing that the Gates Foundation has participated in the accusations you keep claiming, something you have not done yet.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

luxordelphi

network dude
reply to post by luxordelphi

How many people has Bill Gates killed? How many of his Geo-engineering ideas are up and running right now?
How many actual Geo-engineering programs are up and running at this time?

Please answer those so we can get to the root of the problem.

In order to begin to answer these questions for yourself I suggest beginning with the United States v. Microsoft Corp. anti-trust case. Paying some attention, also, to the way that Bill Gates first involved himself with IBM. Then, look at one of the very first visits to the U.S. by the Chinese communist elite (I think that was under Bush, Sr.) and the role that Bill Gates played in this.

So that would be.......none. Right. Got it. He was and probably is an un-scrupulous businessman and didn't mind stepping on those who helped him to gain wealth and power. (Yea, I saw Pirates of Silicon Valley too) But it seems he never killed anyone. Just did them wrong.

As a society, we seem to create our own monsters. Or, at the very least, our elitist leaders create them for us.

No argument there.

As far as current geoengineering: stratospheric jet emissions. Look up and count.

Oh, I forgot, you have "special eyes" and you can tell the chemical makeup of clouds form 5 miles away with just your eyes. Hey, for the record, exactly which chemicals are in those lines in the sky, and what is the density?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

He implies (just for fun) with his attitude on numerous videos not simply this one. I did not put "quotes" around those words because I was not quoting him directly, word for word. I've also read many of his writings in group documents and noticed this attitude. When a man giggles on camera over how neat and cool etc and "cheap" it would be, his saying maybe we shouldn't do it, but then goes ahead and does it. The just for fun bit becomes clearer to me. Or just for the thrill of seeing his own research in action? Wouldn't be the first time a researcher had screwed up in this way. (Cloning, animal human hybrid, Nazis fun with genes.) Geoengineering is being done without much consideration, regard or thought towards the damage to human, animal and plant life.

(maybe you can find this doc : David W. Keith, “Geoengineering
the Climate: History and Prospect,” Annual
Review of Energy and the Environment, vol. 25,
pp. 245–84 (2000)
Also find "20 reasons why geoengineering
may be a bad idea" by Alan Robock (a pdf document)
I've many many geoengineering and related documents but these can get you started.
My favorite of course is "Weather as a Force Multiplier:
Owning the Weather in 2025" and even tho it's been sanitized for public consumption it connects the dots very well for anyone who has looked into the real reasons for geoengineering and they're not to cool the planet.

Also remember that NASA has stated, merely the jet planes alone without aluminum and barium etc., nanoparticle powders being dumped into the atmosphere in megatons, there is also the jet fuel exhaust from every sorti that creates high atmosphere cirrus type clouds that exacerbate global warming. These nanoparticles are small enough to cross the blood brain barrier (something that can and does cause all kinds of health problems) and they do not cool the planet and if anyone should know this it's David Keith. In my opinion Keith's a willing liar and has been for some years.
edit on 17-12-2013 by zobrist because: Needed to mention the health issue of blood brain barrier and nanoparticles.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

There is a list on the left side of the screen at Stop Spraying California which can help you with the chemicals in chemtrails. Of course the formulas most likely have evolved and changed. Sometimes the color of a chemtrail is quite obvious and may indicate the chemical content too. Hope this helps.

stopsprayingcalifornia.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

zobrist
My favorite of course is "Weather as a Force Multiplier:
Owning the Weather in 2025" and even tho it's been sanitized for public consumption it connects the dots very well for anyone who has looked into the real reasons for geoengineering and they're not to cool the planet.

Oh, you must be new to this topic. If you read the very first part of that document, you will find that it was an assignment given to USAF cadets. Here, let me help you out a bit:

2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.

Also remember that NASA has stated, merely the jet planes alone without aluminum and barium etc., nanoparticle powders being dumped into the atmosphere in megatons, there is also the jet fuel exhaust from every sorti that creates high atmosphere cirrus type clouds that exacerbate global warming. These nanoparticles are small enough to cross the blood brain barrier (something that can and does cause all kinds of health problems) and they do not cool the planet and if anyone should know this it's David Keith. In my opinion Keith's a willing liar and has been for some years.
edit on 17-12-2013 by zobrist because: Needed to mention the health issue of blood brain barrier and nanoparticles.

Actually, all the geo-engineering ideas are just that. Ideas. Nothing has been done yet. In fact, the UN has international laws to prevent this from happening.

Aluminum is found abundantly in the earth's crust as it makes up a good portion of the dirt, and Barium is found in brake pads for cars. So before you point to those cool lines in the sky, you may want to look down instead of up for the cause. These are facts and if you were to have initiative, you could verify them using the internet, or an encyclopedia.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

zobrist

There is a list on the left side of the screen at Stop Spraying California which can help you with the chemicals in chemtrails. Of course the formulas most likely have evolved and changed. Sometimes the color of a chemtrail is quite obvious and may indicate the chemical content too. Hope this helps.

stopsprayingcalifornia.com...

LOL, no, Here is a much better explanation of what you see behind planes.

Contrails are essentially clouds and are the same effect as seeing one’s breath on a cold, damp day. The narrow bands of ice crystals gradually expand into a cirrus type high altitude cloud if conditions are just right. Just how often are the conditions conducive to their formation? “At flight altitudes, conditions that support contrail-generated cirrus exist 10% – 20% of the time in clear air and within standing cirrus”4.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Re Bill Gates and David Keith and this quote from a link I put up earlier: "The global climate could, in effect, be hijacked by a rogue country or even a wealthy individual, with unpredictable costs to agriculture, infrastructure and global stability." - I had thought that perhaps you would be interested in knowing something about the individuals positioned and poised in this Pinky and the Brain moment.

If not, not. Reminds me of a joke. During WWII, a man is going through customs with an illegal bag of coffee beans. Customs finds the bag and asks, "What's this?" The man answers: "It's bird seed." The customs guy says, "Birds won't eat this." The man says, "Well, if they won't eat it, they won't eat it...still...it's bird seed." (Thinking of you, slim.)

Revenge is a funny sort of thing. Its' manifestations are grand, particularly coming from unlimited possibilities.

Oh, I forgot, you have "special eyes" and you can tell the chemical makeup of clouds form 5 miles away with just your eyes. Hey, for the record, exactly which chemicals are in those lines in the sky, and what is the density?

I was talking about stratospheric jet emissions and their devastating impact on climate. Makes no never mind what's in them. That's what David Keith has been talking about too (in case you hadn't noticed.)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Awe, have I upset your man-crush on Bill?
I'm sorry you can't find a way to circumvent the facts.
Dismiss the truth all you wish...it still won't change it.
You can't lie your way out of this and neither can Gates.

-Peace-
edit on 17-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Semantics and avoidance...just like Tsurfer.

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Awe, have I upset your man-crush on Bill?
I'm sorry you can't find a way to circumvent the facts.
Dismiss the truth all you wish...it still won't change it.
You can't lie your way out of this and neither can Gates.

If you say so..

Now what facts am I trying to circumvent?

What truth am I dismissing?

And exactly what lies are you talking about?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join