It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starchild Researcher Lloyd Pye died

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

That's why he deserves to be remembered , because he did what most of us don't dare to go public and claim that extraterrestrial civilizations do exist and visiting earth as well.
I do believe that all the advocates on day stand on this huge memorial plate that all worked towards disclosure ..

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I will truly miss Lloyd Pye as he was a truly genuine humane being, great scholar,
& believed in his research. I met him before the DNA analysis was to conclude &
it was very exciting waiting for the conclusion. I have been a fan & will continue
to be until he is 100% debunked. RIP my friend...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

so you believed in it, what like 50%? what does that mean?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

that was exactly what he used to say, PLEASE analyze this everybody. He was not shy trying to get people to scientifically study it and that was one of the things that, for me, gave him credibility.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by SLAYER69

But would it ever pass trough the scientific community without interference ?

there is actually an incorporated group working on it right now while making a documentary so hopefully the scales have been tipped and the subject is past the point of no return. It really is one of THE smoking guns of the whole ET story.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

TheSparrowSings

I do hope people who may be skeptical on him or his theories, try to read this book, I am not saying it will change your mind but their are facts to back up theory and most of it is pretty mind expanding, if you don't believe the general accepted theories on mankind's creation/evolution/existence.

RIP Lloyd Pye

that's the thing, there are definitely going to be people who will flat out reject this whole subject and hurl all kinds of idiotic insults but who clearly haven't read all the details he provides. In a word he has never been legitimately peer-reviewed. They say well he has never published anything..... and that just shows how ridiculous people will get to block this information. I say it's time the debunkers either put up or shut up. Quote something he's written and debunk it. If you fail to say anything substantial you will have to leave ATS.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
AAAAAWWWWW, damn! This news hurts big time! I thoroughly enjoyed the YouTube videos of his lectures, especially "Everything You Know Is Wrong". It's become patently apparent that modern academia has sat on paradigm-changing information while powerful universities and persons keep truly fascinating information out of the public awareness. Pye was one of the greats that had the academic standing to call B.S. on so much of the "truth" that is taught in schools but since he didn't have any standing in the good ol' boy, tow-the-line-and-you'll-get-your-pension world view he was ostracized by the gutless minions. I hope he comes back and haunts a few academic halls. Sooner or later the truth will out and those that we call mavericks will be justified, perhaps never recognized but justified in time.

Thank you Lloyd Pye for your willingness to see and speak the truth as you honestly saw it.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
wow, that's a bummer. RIP.

i was looking forward to the results and the discussions that would take place here.
hopefully he had set up for someone to take over.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Lloyd Pye was a hero of science, plain and simple. For anyone who has followed the Starchild case closely enough, the list of anomalies inherent in the Starchild skull were of such an extraordinary nature that fitting them to ordinary explanations would be an impossible task by any stretch of the imagination. He knew that he had in his possession extraordinary evidence of something truly anomalous. He was also well aware he was entering the arena of a science world that lacks the strength of resolve to accept the truly anomalous, and that the battle for acceptance would be formidable. He chose to fight valiantly, with every synapse and sinew, for the truth.

It is my fervent hope that LLoyd's fighting spirit, his intelligence combined with a dedication to pursue the truth regardless of the cost, will someday be the norm rather than the exception in this troubled world of ours.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

outrejoe

Lloyd Pye was a hero of science, plain and simple. For anyone who has followed the Starchild case closely enough, the list of anomalies inherent in the Starchild skull were of such an extraordinary nature that fitting them to ordinary explanations would be an impossible task by any stretch of the imagination. He knew that he had in his possession extraordinary evidence of something truly anomalous. He was also well aware he was entering the arena of a science world that lacks the strength of resolve to accept the truly anomalous, and that the battle for acceptance would be formidable. He chose to fight valiantly, with every synapse and sinew, for the truth.

It is my fervent hope that LLoyd's fighting spirit, his intelligence combined with a dedication to pursue the truth regardless of the cost, will someday be the norm rather than the exception in this troubled world of ours.

Spot on!
Whatever the final outcome his dedication to the quest for the truth was commendable. Hope that someone else now takes up the bit to see this quest is completed and the truth known!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by outrejoe

I followed his work from a distance and alway was intrigued of his dedication at this skull. I have the feeling that science just like journalism are being controlled and if scientists want to elaborate the truth of their findings they get this reputational destroying phonecall ..?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

St Udio

mostly because the malformed or mutant baby cranium story was stretched to the limit..

how do you explain the bone's chemical make up being nothing like human bone? read that again, not-human-bone, neither chemically nor physiologically. so unless you have something substantial that intelligent people might like to read you should go somewhere you're appreciated.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i saw this post and decided to finally register. I'm really sad to hear that Lloyd will no longer be around to fight the good fight. I first stumbled upon Lloyd on youtube when one of his videos came up in the reccomended column. After watching his lecture "Everything You Know Is Wrong" I was blown away. The guy really knew his stuff when it came to human evolution and being able to accurately explain the existence of "hominoids". I really believe that one day people will look at the alternative research he's conducted and praise it for being ahead of its time. Hopefully the people he has handed his research over to are just as passionate as him and nothing gets lost in the transfer as I can see this as the perfect opportunity for someone to raid his files.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite
RIP.
Was he retired because he was close to proving the truth.
I dont know but, yet another person dies.

And there it is!

I was just about to post that it was only a matter of time before the fringe posits a CT.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I am so very sad to hear about Lloyd Pye. About a year ago after reading "Everything You Know Is Wrong", I contacted him by E-mail to tell him how much I enjoyed his book. To my suprise he E-mailed me back within an hour to thank me. To say the least I was very flattered. When I mentioned that I was also from Southeastern Louisiana, we began writing back and forth wacky stories that we have heard concerning Louisiana. You have to admit, most of the stories one hears about our state are considered more than passingly strange in most circles. Well Colorful at least. I just wanted to pass that along, he was extremely intelegent man, and a busy one at that, he certainly did not have to write back and continue our "story swaps", but he did for a month or so and we just kinda lost contact. I highly recommend watching his lecture of "Everything You Know Is wrong" on Youtube, he presents a very convincing argument. The world has lost a truly bright scientist that was not afraid to publish his ideas.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

No he died from cancer , but someone will be questioning the truth about that?

He could've very well been offed by some type of agency like the C.I.A. who knows. But the reason I say a hit like this is not entirely out of the scope of reality is because of this www.infowars.com... yeah, yeah, it's infowars link, but give the video a watch. It explains how the CIA developed a gun that could shoot cancer cells into people, it goes on to explain how many south American politicians have died from aggressive cancers, that being one Paraguayan president, Fernando Lugo. Died from an aggressive lymphoma cancer. Could be nothing, but its a thin connection.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

It explains how the CIA developed a gun that could shoot cancer cells into people

It is a dart gun developed in the 1970

seems somehow a bit unlikely, because you perhaps would feel the dart hit you?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Spader

I would be very fascinated by these stories, as I also am from Southern Louisiana. My curiosity is piqued.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Must fight for his life at an alternative center with an outstanding record of turning lymphoma cancer into a chronic illness rather than a fatal disease.

Not outstanding enough it seems!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

draknoir2

RP2SticksOfDynamite
RIP.
Was he retired because he was close to proving the truth.
I dont know but, yet another person dies.

And there it is!

I was just about to post that it was only a matter of time before the fringe posits a CT.

That is an absolute joke, and a sick one at that. Even in my own close family 3 members have died in as many years, none have any relationship to the money making scams Lloyd Pie was allegedly involved in.

While the death of anyone is of course a sad thing and it goes without saying I do feel for his family and friends, to suggest his passing is in someway planned by a third party is ridiculous.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join