It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Fluoridation will NOT kill you.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Ha... Love the criticism...
When the propaganda machine is being attacked the information starts to bear its holes...
The argument moves from the veracity of the information to a derailed belittling and attacks.
Take focus off the lack of compelling information and attack those that can see the truth.

MODS note: Side post to prove a point.
www.youtube.com...

Watch that video in its entirety.
Dismiss the content because it will no doubt conflict with your world views.
But look at the people standing up to the council.
Look at how the council responds.

It's not for the fact I can't get out of my armchair to rally people to my cause.
It's because of the fact people are rallying and it is STILL falling on deaf ears.

Wake up Superman...

The only way we can take control of the situation is by force.
We no longer have the option of having our voices heard.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Sovaka

That is an argument not worth the time spent to respond.

Reductio ad absurdum.

Hey, its fine in small doses and it does something we see as healthy... So why not fluoridate the water?

Why not chuck all the vaccines into the water supply?
They are healthy for us... they protect us from big bad diseases and viruses.
Why not implant us with medical tracking chips?
They benefit our health because it allows big bro... medical experts to monitor your health.
Why not ban natural organic food?
GM food is just as good as organic food and we save on green house emissions!

Where does it it end?

Not worth the time to respond, or you have nothing to respond to it with?

Reductio ad absurdum? I agree just not the same way you meant it.
Vaccines are not able to be effective by swallowing them.
Are there medical tracking chips? Sign me up!
Why ban natural organic food? It's delicious.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

If your kid eats a teaspoon of toothpaste he will die. Try brushing your dog with regular tooth past he will get very sick and die. Sodium Fluoride is used in rat poison etc., It is a industrial waste product of the manufacturing of Aluminum. Rat poison is a by product of sodium fluoride, and it is used to kill roaches, crickets, water bugs and silverfish. Read the Great Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson. The good stuff is Calcium Fluoride that is good for your teeth,. Their is a difference. The concept that tap water is naturally fluoridated is not the problem. Calcium fluoride (erosion of natural deposits) is not considered a toxic waste by the EPA but Sodium Fluoride is. Guess who is behind this yep our own Government to control up just like the Nazi used it to control there population.

This forced medication of our children has lasting affects that may be connected to the lower I.Q.’s which was just on the world wide news a few days ago. The recent concern by parents as to why their kids are showing on-going behavioral problems, which are now masked by psychotropic drugs.

Continued use of drinking tap water with fluoride and the use of fluoride tainted toothpaste is evident of fluoridation of teeth, which many teens are showing signs of white/pearl discoloration differences. AS far as I have seen, there is no proof that low amounts of sodium fluoride has prevented decay. (Sodium vs. Calcium) Kids still show-up everyday at the dentist office with cavities, and the “baby boomers” are having to replace all their teeth with nice white teeth, both…a booming business for dentist. Did those fluoride cleanings help? I doubt it and the proof is out there.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Iwinder

You would be surprised at the chemicals that get added to your water for treatment, but then people don't know about that because they don't care. Only if it is fluoride...for some reason. Does anyone know what chemicals they put in their local water for treatment? Does anyone know what they take out of the raw water when they treat it?

Iwinder puts his hand up, did you read my post earlier about our 5 stage RO water system?

Your darn right we know what is in our water and what we drink now.
We drink pure water with almost zero contaminants and zero fluoride as well.

Our tap water reads at about 124 ppm for suspended particles
Our Ro water reads at 3/4 ppm for suspended particles.
Our RO water reads at Zero Fluoride so all is good here in our home.

Regards, Iwinder

Is that in your house or in your city? You say almost zero. What are the contaminants if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Over 50 years of minor doses does not mean that you stored all that fluoride in your body.

Is that a fact or an assumption?

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Sovaka

Ha... Love the criticism...
When the propaganda machine is being attacked the information starts to bear its holes...
The argument moves from the veracity of the information to a derailed belittling and attacks.
Take focus off the lack of compelling information and attack those that can see the truth.

MODS note: Side post to prove a point.
www.youtube.com...

Watch that video in its entirety.
Dismiss the content because it will no doubt conflict with your world views.
But look at the people standing up to the council.
Look at how the council responds.

It's not for the fact I can't get out of my armchair to rally people to my cause.
It's because of the fact people are rallying and it is STILL falling on deaf ears.

Wake up Superman...

The only way we can take control of the situation is by force.
We no longer have the option of having our voices heard.

Sorry. I was not trying to belittle you, only trying to let you know that if you feel strongly about it, even after all the evidence I gave to the contrary, you should do something. I see zero holes in any of the points I have listed. If there are some, please bring them up.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

seeker1963

Here you are saying it is good to add something that mother nature already provides us to live right?

Not meaning to be a complete dork buuuuuuuuut ...

You know that the water you get from the tap is not mother nature's water? Mother nature's water gives you the squirts and kills millions of people every year. I don't think nature is every good argument for these things.

Is painful to see a lot of responses to the OP being incredulous or implying that the person is a shill or similar. Why not just give reasonable responses? It would be awesome if some ATS people go together and did a fluoride project I guess, maybe some experiments etc ...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

A glib response... I expected no less.

Vaccines haven't been designed to be ingested yet I am sure they could be if they so desired.
However, that isn't so much the point as it was meant to portray a mentality.
If you need it to fit your view of the world.
Why not got house to house and forcefully jab each and every person with a vaccine filled needle?

superman2012

Again, didn't even see the point of the line. No surprise.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The only 1 who knows the

If your kid eats a teaspoon of toothpaste he will die. Try brushing your dog with regular tooth past he will get very sick and die. Sodium Fluoride is used in rat poison etc., It is a industrial waste product of the manufacturing of Aluminum. Rat poison is a by product of sodium fluoride, and it is used to kill roaches, crickets, water bugs and silverfish. Read the Great Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson. The good stuff is Calcium Fluoride that is good for your teeth,. Their is a difference. The concept that tap water is naturally fluoridated is not the problem. Calcium fluoride (erosion of natural deposits) is not considered a toxic waste by the EPA but Sodium Fluoride is. Guess who is behind this yep our own Government to control up just like the Nazi used it to control there population.

This forced medication of our children has lasting affects that may be connected to the lower I.Q.’s which was just on the world wide news a few days ago. The recent concern by parents as to why their kids are showing on-going behavioral problems, which are now masked by psychotropic drugs.

Continued use of drinking tap water with fluoride and the use of fluoride tainted toothpaste is evident of fluoridation of teeth, which many teens are showing signs of white/pearl discoloration differences. AS far as I have seen, there is no proof that low amounts of sodium fluoride has prevented decay. (Sodium vs. Calcium) Kids still show-up everyday at the dentist office with cavities, and the “baby boomers” are having to replace all their teeth with nice white teeth, both…a booming business for dentist. Did those fluoride cleanings help? I doubt it and the proof is out there.

How many ppm's of fluoride are in toothpaste? Compare that to water fluoridation.

This forced medication of our children has lasting affects that may be connected to the lower I.Q.’s which was just on the world wide news a few days ago.

Was that the China study I referred to and explained? If not, do you have a link?
The proof isn't out there, fear is. All available data (given in the beginning) support that it helps people. There is ZERO data showing that properly dosed water fluoridation is bad for you.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Again, didn't even pay attention to the contents of the post except for one line.

The main hole in your information is that why not dose people if it is healthy for them.
Despite the fact that what they are dosing people with, is a poisonous chemical.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Why isn't Vitamin C, B12, ect put into our water, they are beneficial as well?

Are vitamin deficient people costing much to the taxpayer when they go to the hospital? Sources?

I am under the impression that deficient amounts of certain vitamins may cause your body to start performing very poorly leading to many illnesses.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Antipathy17

Why isn't Vitamin C, B12, ect put into our water, they are beneficial as well?

Are vitamin deficient people costing much to the taxpayer when they go to the hospital? Sources?

I am under the impression that deficient amounts of certain vitamins may cause your body to start performing very poorly leading to many illnesses.

If there is a vitamin that would cover them all that they could add to the water, I would be all for it.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Fear comes from a lack of credible trustworthy information.

How can the people around the world trust that fluoride is good for them when they are being told that by the people that have been lying to them over and over?

The damage has been done and the train has been let out of the station.
Even if that is to the detriment of the people...

But hey... If it is so good for you... I am sure the Governments around the world can make available to every citizen a bottle of freshly fluoridated water every day.
Or perhaps if that isn't financially feasible... An under the sink fluoridation system for those that still trust their Governments.

edit on 4/12/2013 by Sovaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Sovaka

A glib response... I expected no less.

Vaccines haven't been designed to be ingested yet I am sure they could be if they so desired.
However, that isn't so much the point as it was meant to portray a mentality.
If you need it to fit your view of the world.
Why not got house to house and forcefully jab each and every person with a vaccine filled needle?

superman2012

Again, didn't even see the point of the line. No surprise.

Ask a specific question if you want a specific answer. No need to be testy. Just ask in a simple sentence what you would like answered.

Edit:

Or don't...your choice.
edit on 4-12-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Oh I've asked... Go back and reread my posts you skimmed over.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Akragon

but drink up chief... While you're at it you should trying drinking mouthwash too... Its got fluoride in it, and at least it can get you hammered

Fresh breath and a good buzz to boot!

edit on 4-12-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You know, I see the real staunch anti fluoride crowd as being the ones who will turn around and happily consume snake oil products like MMS and colloidal silver..
reply to post by AlphaHawk

We do none of the above and don't take kindly to your insinuation that the posters here are nuts.

If that is all you have to add to this thread then please go to bed.
Regards, Iwinder

edit on 4-12-2013 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Fear comes from a lack of credible trustworthy information.

Right! From both sides. That is why I tried to present all available information. So people could read it and make their own decisions. I was also trying to prove that water fluoridation does not hurt people.

How can the people around the world trust that fluoride is good for them when they are being told that by the people that have been lying to over and over?

There are many third party studies done as well.

I didn't feel the need to reply to the rest as it had no bearing on the information or questions posed. I only mention it now because if I don't I get accused of only focusing on a part of the post.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Pinke

seeker1963

Here you are saying it is good to add something that mother nature already provides us to live right?

Not meaning to be a complete dork buuuuuuuuut ...

You know that the water you get from the tap is not mother nature's water? Mother nature's water gives you the squirts and kills millions of people every year. I don't think nature is every good argument for these things.

Is painful to see a lot of responses to the OP being incredulous or implying that the person is a shill or similar. Why not just give reasonable responses? It would be awesome if some ATS people go together and did a fluoride project I guess, maybe some experiments etc ...

They react the way they do because it is easier to deny anything other than what they have believed for a long time. I was on that side and know exactly how hard it is...clinging to old beliefs when facts are not just staring you in the face...but slapping you too.
I would be willing to bet that most of them haven't even read through the first 3 posts and all links to see. It would have been impossible to reply so soon.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Yes I agree with the OP title to some degree that it will not kill you (much or quickly)

The threshold for exposure includes only water ingestion, it does not include other sources such as foods and other beverages consumed that also contain the fluoridated water, I just think we should not be so quick to expend energies that seem as though the argument that fluoride is good, bullet proof and completely safe when the actual testing methods might not be so thorough and there is actual data from experts that do not coincide with what is attempting to be sold as the best additive to water since ice.

I would opt for investigation of neutral independent studies of the data that is not EPA produced or government influenced, and again, all fluoridation possible needs to be factored in, not only what is in drinking water but the other things mentioned.

An independent scientific study of the EPA standards

or this site, for the OP can you refute any of what is on this site ? or disprove what is published ?
Flouride

edit on 4-12-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join