It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Fluoridation will NOT kill you.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

5) The government uses is to pacify/dumb down their population.

Again attributed to the Nazi “truth” without any evidence along for the ride is the “Harvard Study” that was done on Chinese untreated water with naturally high concentrations of fluoride. Two myths in one! Look around you. Water has been fluoridated for quite some time in the US. Are all the baby boomers, and later generations bowing down to the government? Are you?

lmao are you serious - the baby boomers have given away more freedoms than any other segment of society and there are studies coming out all the time showing the US and us in UK (also fluoride water) education levels and problem solving skills are following - there are many threads on here about it already.

So in answer to your question above yes they are - my question to you would be - How can you not see this?

I don't know whether it is beneficial or not but would like the choice - if they have to add stuff like others have mentioned why not add vitamins etc

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012
Yes, it is true that it will not kill you, but it does have some serious effects. 80 percent of flouride exposure, whether through ingestion, absorbtion or inhilation collects on your pineal gland. The pineal glands primary job is to convert seratonin into melatonin, which is a major factor in development, both physical and psychological, especially when administered at a young age. There are studies shown that young girls exposed to fluoridated water enter puberty at younger ages which effect development in the future. Not only that but there has been effect recorded relating it to decreasing IQ and immune function. Here is a link. cultureofawareness.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The problem with your term "properly dosed" is that most places do not measure the amount. And also the "safe dosages" don't take into consideration things like the effect it has on the thyroid or pineal gland. Not to mention the EPA claims "safe dosage" is many times higher then most independent studies and research groups. Water samples taken from L.A. Had fluoride levels at 5.4 ppm, the EPA states 4 ppm is safe, which means even they aren't following their own regulations. Independent research groups have shown fluoride to have adverse effects at levels as low as .2 ppm. Now in my opinion an independent research group has no reason to lie about safe levels, but a group who is condoning and carrying out the distribution of this chemical would definitely have more reasons to lie or misconstrue data, even if only for the sake of their pride and credibility.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Edit: All the other usual opponents of water fluoridation have left never to be seen again, so I don't blame you. Have a Merry Christmas!

Thanks we had a very nice Christmas and we hope you did too!
Nobody leaves a good thread on ATS, we all lurk and read the posts.
You posted a thread (very good one) and now you bitch because the opposition has gone AWOL (in your opinion).
Everyone is still here.......its called the MyATS function at the top or the page:-)

I know this adds nothing but you should know the folks pro and con are still present.

An off topic post to an off topic quote.

Regards, Iwinder

edit on 27-7-2014 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Proper dosing LOL
when you boil water it concentrates the minerals that are not evaporated in the boiling process so a dose of 1ppm fluoride always ends up between 2-10 ppm

try this site if you are not sure what to believe
www.fluoridationfacts.com...

if you are unaware of anything that your corrupt terrorist governments tell you the first place to start is the MSDS this is independent scientific testing something that your governments seem to be unaware of

the lethal dose of the fluoride that they use in our water is 1-4 grams ok so that's in one dose

so what needs to be determined is how much fluoride is in
Toothpaste (how much fluoride is contained in one brushing)
Medications (used to bind the pills together)
water (.5 ppm - 1ppm boiled enhances the ppm)
tea (around 3 ppm)
Food (contains water and companies like mcdonalds cut the meat closer to the bone increasing the levels of fluoride)
Air (in certain areas there will be more airborne particles due to fertiliser and steel making plants fluoride is used to bind steel in the manufacturing process)

then we have the synergistic effects the combining of aluminium and fluoride mercury and fluoride.
www.slweb.org...

then as I mentioned before that didn't get a reply from the OP you have the law of halogen displacement this proves iodine is replaced in the body by other halides Iodine is needed in every cell in your body.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
But will it make me healthy? I think not. Keep your filthy poison out of my water, terrorist.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
But will it make me healthy? I think not. Keep your filthy poison out of my water, terrorist.

No choice in the matter, enjoy your sodium fluoride unless you are lucky enough to live in a city who doesn't pollute it's water with this industrial bi-product that "protects our teeth".

LOL such a poisonous scam...grrrr this # pisses me off.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
In elementary school I forgot the grade level but they sent forms home asking parents to approve of making is swish fluoride. Mine agreed it was fine not to so didnt sign. The teachers still made me to do it against my will without permission. I find this very odd although teachers dont really care about kids free will.

When I was a little I made ant poison out of fluoride once. Something inside of me told me its poisonous either its colour or taste or something it just felt off to me. I was never exposed to any anti fluroide information. This is also odd.

If you have too much fluoride in your body it can put stripes on your teeth which is an obvious sign you shouldnt do something as ignorant as put it in water. The very thing people need the most where overdose is easy.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gatman30
The problem with your term "properly dosed" is that most places do not measure the amount. And also the "safe dosages" don't take into consideration things like the effect it has on the thyroid or pineal gland. Not to mention the EPA claims "safe dosage" is many times higher then most independent studies and research groups. Water samples taken from L.A. Had fluoride levels at 5.4 ppm, the EPA states 4 ppm is safe, which means even they aren't following their own regulations. Independent research groups have shown fluoride to have adverse effects at levels as low as .2 ppm. Now in my opinion an independent research group has no reason to lie about safe levels, but a group who is condoning and carrying out the distribution of this chemical would definitely have more reasons to lie or misconstrue data, even if only for the sake of their pride and credibility.

What places don't measure the amount?
Can you please provide a source for the many claims you presented here?
Thanks in advance!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You will never convince me that water fluoridation isn't evil.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
You will never convince me that water fluoridation isn't evil.

m.youtube.com...

I don't have to convince you. All I can do is provide the facts and tell the truths about all the lies out there and let you draw your own conclusions.
I also can't make people think.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You really felt the need to necro a thread, for a post that was made nearly a year ago?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

You really felt the need to necro a thread, for a post that was made nearly a year ago?

Yes, although that isn't really the correct term is it? I didn't post any new information that wasn't available then.

Plus, I obviously didn't notice that or I would have replied then. Feel free to ignore this when it pops up in myATS though, others do.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

So this is why the facts I have provided you ignore LOL

Why not check out the fact that If you have diabetes and you consume fluoridated water you have a real high chance of dying these are scientific facts not the rhetoric put out by murderers, and is it because of the fluoride that people are not going and dealing with the boards of directors that are intentionally poisoning the population, this quite simply is mass murder and you superman are protecting these filth that breath our air.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I have not read every post in the thread. I simply do not have the time. So if I repeat something I apologize.

You have spent quite a bit of time on research. That much is apparent. But I have to ask you. How do you know the articles and studies you selected are any more scientifically accurate or correct than the ones you refute?

Any company in the US that works with chemicals has to undergo regular and strict compliance training and are subject to numerous inspections from various government agencies. On one such occasion my employer was issued a citation and fined a fairly significant sum, and had to undergo lengthy remedial actions, because we allowed local city tap water to flow down a storm drain. The reason was because of the fluoride. Nothing else.

One of the potential problems with fluoridated drinking water is that dosage is completely uncontrolled, and fluoride accumulates in the body. Adults with fully functioning kidneys are probably safe but infants do not process fluoride as well and are potentially at risk.

Also, you made a point to say that no one has clearly defined what excessive levels of fluoride are. But you also said water treatment takes fluoride down to acceptable levels. How did you determine acceptable without determining unacceptable or excessive?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

ummmmm...... actually most of the fluoride in american water is bought from china and it IS just toxic waste slurry.
old article, but just google it.
m.wcvb.com...

we don't know what's in it. we are just buying quantities of powder from china hoping they're not screwing us.

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join