It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal secret

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

HA! Read the Bible. You know not what you speak of.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Religion? Do you even know what that word means? Faith. Your need to speak down to others show you really don't know anything of importance.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Yahwehorthehighway

I suggest you get back on the thread topic of The Royal Secret and leave your opinions of other members out of it.

Sauron

Super Moderator

(post by Yahwehorthehighway removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thelonious2

Why do you think you can't find enlightenment in Freemasonry?

How about you refute the message instead of attacking the messenger?

You sure are taking that moral high ground.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Au contraire, mon ami.... I have read the Bible, in multiple languages, no less.

You see, that's the irony in your attack. You think I have no Faith....yet, the esoteric knowledge that I respect and revere is built on the very true Faith that you cannot see. Ultimately, I pray to the same God as you...even if I don't call him the same name.

Jesus spoke to the masses in parables. To his disciples, he spoke differently....much like the topic of this thread. I encourage you to think about that.... Just roll it over in your mind for a length of time. Where does it lead you?

edit on 7-12-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Trust me, I'm well equipped for this conversation, but lack the will or the time to argue. Lucifer fell, Adam fell, The Lamb of God died for all of us. Oh he'll be back, not as a lamb, but a Lion. Every knee will bow.(including all those within THE ROYAL SECRET, to stay on topic) That cannot be refuted.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Yahwehorthehighway
Oh he'll be back, not as a lamb, but a Lion. Every knee will bow.

Sound like your Jesus is a tyrant. Why does he want a bunch of groveling sycophants?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

KSigMason

Why do you think you can't find enlightenment in Freemasonry?

Because Freemasonry is about 10 old guys and 3 middle aged guys getting together once or twice a month to whine about blacks and liberals, and vote on painting the kitchen.

The sad fact is that Freemasonry was originally intended to spread enlightenment, but over the years it absorbed unsavory qualities and the result is that it has fallen into popular disrepute and internal ruin. You may disagree with me publicly on that because you will want to defend the organization, but deep down, if you are honest with yourself, you know I'm telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I cannot help but think how ignorant you must feel, having spent all that time and energy in masonry only to come to the conclusion you have. Knowing that we as humans have free will, you sure didn't do much thinking for a long, long time. I feel bad for you. Based on the way you speak of it now, you really had no business as a mason. You wasted a lot of other folks time as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

thelonious2
Because Freemasonry is about 10 old guys and 3 middle aged guys getting together once or twice a month to whine about blacks and liberals, and vote on painting the kitchen.

Hmm. Next time I head to my lodge (where we have almost 400 members of various ethnicities) I will keep that in mind.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

nothing is hidden. All is revealed if those who wish to find seek that which they do not know. or have.

then they realize they always had and knew it. They simply didn't understand.

How do you teach understanding? how do you teach the art of learning?

also. there is no secret.

all knowledge is the product of will conquering uncertainty. Some lack the will yet expect answers they wouldn't understand because they didn't do the work or study to find their own understanding.

They want answers without knowing the questions ........

Some enjoy uncertainty .....fear/ anger feels powerful /empowering ......

Weakness is not the lack of strength ....it is a lack of control.

control is an illusion. Knowing that and not being confused is empowering.....

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

thelonious2

The sad fact is that Freemasonry was originally intended to spread enlightenment, but over the years it absorbed unsavory qualities and the result is that it has fallen into popular disrepute and internal ruin. You may disagree with me publicly on that because you will want to defend the organization, but deep down, if you are honest with yourself, you know I'm telling the truth.

If this was your experience in your Lodge, where was your leadership to stand up and change things back to the true spirit of Masonry?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by HanzHenry

If I sat down to tell you everything I know, you would walk away in boredom long before I finished. The things you learn when you go looking for them are truly learned. You wanted to learn them, You were ready to learn them.

Freemasonry offers nothing that isn't already in some other place. And freemasonry isn't the only place to learn these things.

I haven't finished reading this forum however I find your point very interesting. There is so much out there that people think that if you learn these things you'll get bored. People are opening up as I can see, this forum is a great example.

Sorry if I don't make sense, I'm new ahaha

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well, most of my active members are a combination of the ages, but my officers (minus the Secretary) are all around my age...and I'm 29. Nor do we complain about such stupid and racist things. We often race through the boring parts of the stated meeting so we can talk about educational topics. We also meet 4 or 5-times per month; the 5th time each month we go out and have fun for a Brotherhood Night. From the sounds of it, you were a member of a bad Lodge and that has tainted your opinion.

The mid-20th century changed Freemasonry to a factory style organization, and the large numbers that resulted from it gave everyone a false sense about the size of Freemasonry. It also turned the Lodges attention away from education and more about rushing people through the degrees so they could join the other bodies and take a spot as a Lodge officer (I trace this back to the Morgan Affair). Many of us "millennial Masons" are trying to implement change through various means; you do see the MRF attempting to reform Freemasonry and transition into the 21st century while returning back to the good traditions that made Freemasonry great.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

tadaman
control is an illusion.
The political world ptb disagree, although
conditioning of the masses into illusion is control in itself.
illusion=control

edit on 19/12/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

No to above. And no to below. Why?
Alchemists who are instructed have a choice to make. Do they dabble in the arts to change things which aught not be changed? As surely as silence is golden... so too is the outcome of every precious moment spent bamboozling the uninitiated. A man has to decide for himself these things. Many found comfort in controlling others. But the Masons found deep in their craft the true self. They stand for the well being of the helpless. I like that. They deserve graces and perhaps their own country. Popes didn't do so well in that category. I'm Pinocchio... the Roman Catholic. And no... I don't want to live in the smallest country in the world. America has Jill nicolini.
turn a half wit into a man is not highly recommended in the crafts. But Masons do just fine. Reasons are for idiots and truth is for life.
Alchemy: the art of turning lead into gold. A numbskull is black like lead. Getting the best of him is true gold.

Philosopher's stone.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

CIAGypsy
reply to post by muzzleflash

We all will reach the same destination but will each take our own unique path to get there. It's not a race or competition as we are all essentially ONE.

This and the fact that the idea of greater good that implies secrecy and knowledge is dumb. Things come as they are. If people are ignorant then it's their life. Can you imagine a guy calling you ignorant or a swine when you was a 12 year old playing video games and watching TV? You would be peeved off and you certainly wouldn't see the truth in his words. The 'truth' should resonate with everyone and that is the beauty of the real 'truth'. The 'truth'/beauty/love is the core of our existence and it wards off fools of all degrees through failure.

The real truth shouldn't give a s**t about opinions or other truths. It just wants acceptance of everything that is and it is the beauty that lies within this notion that I feel is the 'truth'.

These are all just my opinions of course.

edit on 21-12-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
*mod delete*
edit on 21-12-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join