It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We were created by `gods` who are no more a `god` than you and i!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Two key biblical verses

Let US create man in OUR IMAGE and OUR likeliness.
The sons of god mated with the daughters of earth.

(that right there should hit the nail on the head ).

But let us look for a second, every single negative characteristic that humanity has, `god` has and displays on a massive level.

Jelousy. (There is no other god but me)

Anger. (Constantly angry at those who dont believe in `him` .. well boohoo mister god but its hard to damn believe in you when you let your supposed loved ones get butchered in holocaust, or you allow so many of your supposed children to suffer from illnesses etc.)

Violence. (Need no explanation)

Lies (when god claims that in the begining there was nothing, erm yes there was plenty, because even we `dumb humans` can see through basic studies that millions of years before your `begining stories` the world was still around and doing fine.)

No reason given for anything. (we are always told we dont ask questions of god, and how god doesnt need to explain himself. why not? if he excpects us to obey him, do we not at the very least deserve an explanation why?)

He/ it/ they/ whoever put us here are no more `gods` than you and i.

Every religion on earth are convinced they are the chosen ones, and its just so ridiculously obvious that humanity are being played and used by advanced entities who view us as a pawn in a game.

PS, i am not an atheist.. there is no reason that behind everything that could be a god of all.. however the god / creator of humanity is no more a `god` than you and me.

edit on 28-11-2013 by mlifeoutthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mlifeoutthere

I think you may have it backwards though the bible will back your argument quite nicely.

We created god(s) in our image and so of course they were flawed as we are.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. This statement confirms the existence of more than one god. Created in our image, and our likeness blows the whole monotheism of Jesus Christ out of the water.

Its amazing how many profess to lead there lives through the teaching of the bible but don't take the time to read it.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yeh the word for gods in hebrew is elohim plural
the jewish explanation is there is a name given for god to describe every one of his moods.. his forgiving mood, his mercifull mood etc, but im not buying that.

When abraham was going to sacrifice his son isaac, it was god who told him to do it, yet an `angel of god` told him to stop..

huh???

These supposed biblical forefathers were gullible morons.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
OP- I don't know Your ecological niche, I can't read the font but Love Your pic. I mean absolutely zero offense when I type this.. ready? Remember Your elementary school, right around betwixt Kindergarten and 1st grade? Do You remember seeing the Principal? Mother Earth is that area of the grammar/elementary school. The Principal is less concerned of "the little Ones", 'we' are chalked up as "not knowing any better", the 5th and 6th graders are way ahead of "Us" and that includes the recent dimensional shift of Mother Earth.

Learn, Teach and Have Fun. "To Teach" is the same as "To Learn" unless You are not teaching what it is You are learning, in which case You have done You/They little or no good.

namaste

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Not really. When you say "we were created" that isn't our bodies. We are not our bodies.

Our souls are "created" in a sense of being plucked from Infinite Source or Higher Self. But we're infinite parts of infinity ourselves outside of time, and time only exists in the "Schools" as programs in our body suits, that we are not.

Another way of looking at this is, within the framework of an infinity/consciousness, we are all infinite parts of infinity, but fractals do come from other fractals, though are equally endless themselves and equal in infinite volume.

We didn't get DNA from the ET network either, because its like David Bohm saw when he peered into atoms, a plasma screen interconnected universe, mirroring Home or an above level. Mirroring what is real. Almost like a digital copy of the real.....

And the ones who designed this aren't the ETs in the system, they just hijack it or work it. They can change things, but they're not the creators. FAMILY and SOURCE outside the duality who is only Love and Goodness IS THE ONLY CREATORS and they are also TRUE HIGHER UPS AND TRUE POWER/LOVE/GOODNESS.

The biggest baddie here whatever names you think for the dark hat entities, are just tiny portions of their infinite selves who are only love and light outside of Time and Source.

Also, we never really leave home, even if a tiny portion of self enters the Metaphoric Digital schools, ie a sliver of imagination....We never ever left home....We are bigger and more wonderful than all of this with the precious gift of life given, and a wonderful happy future when we get out of Wars, Domination, Inequality, and start to appreciate the lessons here and try to make those happy around us, or struggle to turn things around and heal up from any wrong turns in our lives.
edit on 28-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Christianity was unequivocally, created by man. Much of the mythology of Christianity is a rehash of an older and even more transparent fabrication, Judaism.

The cost to humanity of fifteen centuries of Christian savagery, of hundreds of millions of lives brutalised and truncated, sacrificed to war, torture, pogrom, burning, pestilence and plague , is incalculable.

Christianity is the worst disaster in human history!

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Christianity is the most perfect of all religions, by itself, without old testament, unless people are gnostic and understand that the metaphoric inner meanings in the old testament grims fairy tales, the true inner goodness where God always is Love and never smites, is identical to the outer walk of Christ who ascends....and we are all to form the Christ within us. To perfect. To find our thread in the war tapestry, and no matter what our neighbor or the one who is in our face arguing does, we ignore that, we choose to make our tapestry Peace/Love and teaching nudging others. If we start to do that, and meditate inner to overcome anger/and part that red sea and drown out the pressures that try to get us to lose our cool and snap, then we also grow to become our Higher Selves.

I wouldn't trade Christianity or Christ for any other religion, but its also told in Taosim, and there are good loving passages in many other places, if one reads with metaphor and discernment only, never following anything bad or murderous or judgmental or punishing.

However I do believe in Immanuel, that God gives us teachers, real or metaphor.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Its amazing how many profess to lead there lives through the teaching of the bible but don't take the time to read it.
reply to post by LDragonFire

I tend to agree with you. I have read it (the Bible), numerous times, and I am struck by just how petty and bloodthirsty God is....he orders his people to go out and slaughter whole cities, towns and villages....everyone....men, women and children alike. None spared. Here's a few examples, although there are many like it......

In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.”

In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children.

In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan.

In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war.

In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites – men, women, children, infants, and their cattle – for something the Amalekites’ ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

This is completely at odds with the notion of an all knowing, all loving, omnipotent being. Sounds to me much more of a meglomaniac and tyrant.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Christianity is the most perfect of all religions, by itself, without old testament
reply to post by Unity_99

Ummmm....you can't just throw away the Old Testament just because you don't like what it says. I thought it was the word of God?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

Thanks for keepin it real!! I'd give you 2 stars for that post if I could.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

I don't have to throw it away, because I can read some of the critical inner meanings, and know that God didn't smite anyone. That the outer is the opposite and makes God into Saturn.

That the true gnostic inner meanings of the bible, are identical to the personage and life examples of Christ. They're identical. They are Love, Light and Peace only.

First clue for me was found right in Genesis, well aside from the literal translation and the whole thing of what Ruach actually means at the very beginning of the bible, and how its a Sumar word, with a pictograph of a flying disk over the water. Aside from that my first clue is Genesis 32 30, where you meet God in your pineal.

Aside from numerous layers of clues, ie ufology, astrology, chakras, meditation, etc etc, that is in the texts, there are also some real instructions.

For example, the men thrown in the fiery furnace, and its true meaning:

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

I don't have to throw out the old testament.

But those who are fundamentalists would because Christ doesn't allign with Saturn and harm others and as Christians its their duty to walk in Christ, the Spirit of Peace and Love's path.
edit on 28-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

deadcalm

reply to post by LDragonFire

I tend to agree with you. I have read it (the Bible), numerous times, and I am struck by just how petty and bloodthirsty God is....he orders his people to go out and slaughter whole cities, towns and villages....everyone....men, women and children alike. None spared. Here's a few examples, although there are many like it......

In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.”

In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children.

In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan.

In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war.

In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites – men, women, children, infants, and their cattle – for something the Amalekites’ ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

This is completely at odds with the notion of an all knowing, all loving, omnipotent being. Sounds to me much more of a meglomaniac and tyrant.

You are misssing out `pass-over` it is called pass-over because the hebrew god, slayed the first born child of every gentile family except for the jewish houses he `passed over`!

Also he does a very crappy `parenting ` job too

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if all this God Stuff is Crap!

Man is responcible for what Man does, period! Outcome is what we have now, or shall I say Coming? Who would take Life and trash it like it is worth Nothing is beyond me.

Sure there are some Bad Apples out there. I just did not know we actually grow them! More and more Bad Apples showing their True Colors. yet somehow God will come down and Fix everything!

Maybe, maybe not! Somehow I think it is US you need to Clean this mess up or what is the Point? If we can play God, then let the Gods clean it up themselves! Like that will ever happen, some will though!

It will take time, after the mess and the Power of Self is gone. I just hope that theirs a Planet left to continue with!

And if God does show up, so what! We would call Him an Alien anyways and blow it off like it is not Real!

Relg is the Evil we were warned about!

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

You got it deadcalm. Just speaking the truth, as I and many others see it. Which more and more are starting to open their eyes. It is not merely Christ, divine son of God, that is an article of faith, but also the so called "Jesus of history". A liturgy of carefully crafted proofs, a hallowed parade of alleged witnesses, and a handful of dogmatically interpreted writings are the sacraments of this faith.

But what better explains a thousand different Jesuses than the single word: fiction.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I've always wondered does God have nipples?✳

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I can agree.

God in a lot of religions does seem to exhibit a behavior of anger, jealous, vindictiveness, and so on. God seems to be pretty petty and two-bit. And also seems to be weak in character.

I never understood why people would believe in a IMAGE of god like that. Why would you want to live an eternity worshiping a being forever? I wouldn't want to be a second class citizen and have to answer to someone all the time. Religions basically call you inferior. And why would you believe in a god that had to create being that had conscious just so you could have them worship you, or make them suffer forever if they don't? That seems pretty egotistic, maybe even sadistic.

And when you look at the "boogeymen" in these religions, Satan is probably the most well known one. All Satan really did was rebel against authority. He decided he didn't want to have to answer to anyone anymore. We wanted to do as he pleased without restraint. And of course, he was cast away and shunned because he rebelled against authority. And more popular religions basically just say: "Hey, don't worry, just believe what we tell you. And if you don't you will suffer forever. Just obey to authority, no matter how bad your life sucks. it will get better after death, we promise"

It's all just fear and intimidation. And it becomes clear man has created these images of god. We created god to fit our needs and interests. Not to mention god is exactly like we are. Just more powerful and "wise."

Now, I accept there may be some sort of higher power. Though I don't believe it's some bearded man in the clouds strumming on a harp, watching your every move. Personally I wouldn't exactly believe "god" would be a physical manifestation. But the images of god man believes, are just so screwed up. At least to me they are.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
To be clear, i like this thread & think most people are getting it & that gives me hope but does anyone have any thoughts on Evolution & the possible natural/chemical "genesis" of life? TBH i don't understand much of what people are trying to convey in some of the comments here. Humanity as a species are in the unique position on this planet of starting to understand cosmology & are almost miraculously living in a time when we are able comprehend the majesty of the Universe & investigate it's beginning as a natural process using Physics & Mathematics. So far at least, our investigations have not revealed any evidence of anything Alien &/or supernatural. We should embrace reality & give up this "Spiritual" stuff that's just a throwback to when we were without the tools to do any real science yet had desire to explain all origins. Hocus-pocus is no longer useful, evolutionarily speaking to our survival & unless we start growing up could lead to the end of everything. We don't live the way people did thousands of years ago yet there are still so many of us that think that somehow they had some secret divine knowledge or thought the touch of a King could cure Leprosy. Science is hard but we're up to it & shouldn't need the crutch of gods, demons or aliens to explain anything, there doesn't have to be a reason we exist, we just do!
edit on 29-11-2013 by bismarket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Wow, you are missing the point. It's like taking three lines of a set of house drawings and saying build me a house based on only those three liens. That just stupid right? .... !!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
If one would like to think we were Created by God, you might want to add an S the the end of it. Opp's Sorry! Went way back in time there.

Somehow I really think we missed the point! Even if our DNA was messed with, it still leaves out the God part of it. One could say We just happened to be and nothing more. People back in the day people put names on Highter Things they did not understand so each important thing out there like Harvest, Rain, Sun, Earth, Water; Yes even Water had a God!

Back then it was Respect, something considered Special and not to *uck with or else! It got to a point in time that their were so many Gods, You would have to be very careful in day to day living. It could have come down to a point like we are today each place has their Own Ideas of God it still create Wars over the Idea.

Then it got changed! Let's make it simpler and say there is only One God! Okay, yet landmasses did not get this info until later, or how it is now; 7 main Relg's, give or take 50 smaller versions! If its Good, God done it! Now if it's Bad, Yep HELL! Now we need some rules to place upon this, so the term Hell was installed! If I remember right, how many Layers of Hell did they come up with?

Then it got Feed to the masses, passed along as Fact; some even claim God told them! Fine tuned it a bit and now we have what we have today, Nothing! Now do not get me wrong saying Nothing, Maybe there is or is not a God. Just like a pearent does after a child grows up; other then Man of Course, teaches the child and when it time, leaves!

Only Now have we just learned about Energy. Not the one that turns off and on your lights, runs your car and the like. It is the Energy of your Being. Its what Christ, Buddha, The Masters that have came and gone over 2,000 yrs ago. So the question should be. Why are they not here now?

One would think someone would have came by now and checked up on us! Could be our Being Energy is so Low we just do not even see or even bother to look anymore. Yet when someone does happen to look. They go through all the books they can find, do all the lists handled down, or some tricks layed out for a price!

Relg changed everything so you could not find it period! They do not want you to find it because everything would go down hill for them. Or the Fear the World will go Mad, yet it is already doing this! You actually do not Need to have a God! What you do Need is to Know Yourself!

If you really pay attention, explain where all the other Great Teachers dissapeared before they became a Teacher? Buddha sat under a Tree for how long Watching? Jesus left for How long until He became Christ? What did they do differently that changed them? No info on the time they were gone nor what they were Doing at that time either; storys of course!

I think I may know; Maybe! Each and every one of them Great Teachers said To Hell with Relg and went out to find out for THEMSELVES! No books, no plan, no ideas but the Understanding of doing it Themselves! The Church does not want you to know this! Most of it have either faded away or is hidden from you. They just Walked Away!

Now I can not say you will find God. Only that you Will find something more Important! You! When you find this out you will find that there is actually no God, only an Energy. When you take notice of it, you become as they were long ago. Doing what you can, helping, caring, loving and being Who you were meant to Be!

Most would turn this into something that its not. List so many names to this I might as well Be Satan Himself!

It is your Life, so do as you want with it! What to actually Feel Alive? Then start by turning Within Yourself and stop using all the laied out plans of the World, and their Ideas of Finding God!

I would like so say it is going to be easy, only it would be a lie! The Hardest Part is the Going Within! Yep! Looking at you do God knows what to others and yourself! 89% of the people quit after a few months! Why do you ask? Gee, lets see. It Bites when you have to face all the SO-CALLED DEMONS YOU ACTUALLY CREATED YOURSELF! Plus the ones you either kicked under the bed or hid it the Closet!

They are there, waiting for you to deal with them! That is the Power or ENERGY that is Hidden from you! Why would a God come and take away YOUR demons? You made them in the first place! Free Will is a *ITCH! You could try and use the 911 number in Prayer; only it will do the bringing it Towards you so you have to deal with it! How one learns to USE There Energy!

Heres the BAD NEWS! Time is up for Mankind. Good NEWS is if you do Find your Energy, you call MOVE THROUGH HELL like it is Water! Helping who you can since You do not Need any help! If you can not help yourself, how could you help anybody else? You would both sink!

Peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join